AKIRA SASAKI [NARUTO]

By everalone17

Akira Sasaki the granddaughter of Hiruzen Sarutobi. She must be shielded from the world because of her abilit... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Author's Note
CHAPTER EIGHT
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Possible Sequel
Ryōhō no purotekutā
SEQUEL?

CHAPTER SEVEN

254 8 2
By everalone17

Chapter

Chapter Seven

"Get into Manji formation, you all have to protect Tazuna-san. Right now is the time for teamwork you hear me right" Kakashi said readying himself for the upcoming battle.

Akira wanted to complain to her sensei but she saw it was dangerous to engage in a fight with Zabuza as she sensed his chakra and she saw how powerful he was. Some will think she was scared but she just thought of her teammates plus she would just step in when she saw the need.

Akira took out a kunai from her weapons pouch, also keeping an eye at Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke. She just didn't pay attention to what was spoken and exchanged between her sensei and Zabuza.

"Are we really going to stand here and nit help Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto said under his breath.

"Keep your eyes open Oni-san" Akira said gripping her kunai tighter, whenthe mist started to grow think. She saw a glimpse of the two adults fighting.

Sasuke looked at Akira with wide eyes but then he turned to the two fighting when he sensed their bloodlust. He turned his kunai to himself as the fear set in. Akira saw this and grabbed the Uchiha's hand stopping him from doing anything.

"Stop Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei is here, he can and will protect us we just have to trust him" Akira said looking up Sasuke with a soft look.

"She's right Sasuke, I will protect you. Don't worry, I won't let my comrades die" Kakashi said glancing at his squad and that statement made everyone to calm daown.

"I wonder about that..." Zabuza said

Everything suddenly happened in a slow motion from Akira's eyes. She felt presence behind her and she immediately knew who it was, even though it was a clone, she plunged her kunai to his stomach as soon as he appeared between her and Tazuna. The clone dispersed into water as Akira suspected.

She took out one of her katanas wanting to fight Zabuza at least to draw him away from the others even thoughit is a clone. She slashe the sword in frint of us when one of the clone cane at her, she turned to the others.

The genins saw Kakashi being trapped in the water prison justu "Kakashi-sensei " Akira mutterd while fighting if one of the clones, Naruto also plunged his kunai to a Zabuza clone.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto, we can help Kakashi-sensei after dealing with them!" Akira said gesturing to the two Zabuza water clones, he nodded gripping his kunai tighter.

"Are you ready?" Zabuza asked grinning.

"No I'm not" Akira shrugged "But I have to be" She took out her katana.

"I like you" Zabuza snickered, pointing his blade at Akira.

"I can't say the same for you"

So guys i basically suck at writing fighting scenes, I've tried writing it but deleted everytime...So I'll be skipping to Tazuna's house

Akira's senses cane back to her when she gained consciousness, she felt pain in her hand and tried moving her hand to her head only to feel even more pain to her body. She groaned closing her eyes trying to remember what happened.

She hoped they had defeated Zabuza cause she didn't remember much. She heard footsteps coming to where she was, soft hand was placed on her forehead.

"Your healing pretty fast huh?" She heard a woman's voice say to her "I'll tell your friends your awake" She said then left.

After sometime she heard more multiple feet and she knew that was her squad. She felt presence besides her

"Akira-chan!" Naruto shouted sitting beside the young girl.

"Don't shout you baka" Sakura hit Naruto on the head.

Akira opened her eyes laughing at both Naruto and Sakura arguing. Naruto turned to his sister and grinned "Hi Akira-chan, how do you feel?" Sakura asked smiling at her fellow konoichi.

"M-" As Akira wanted to speak, she coughed and at that time Naruto quickly took the glass of water and helped Akira "My head is hurting" She said her voice hoarse "And I'm hungry"

"Well its good because Tsunami-chan has finished making breakfast " Naruto jumped from his spot already out of the door, Sakura also followed. Sasuke glanced back at Akira nodding before he also left the room.

"What happened to Zabuza?" Akira turned to the last person that stayed.

"He's not dead but you did a number on him" He replied picking at Akira over his book "I wish you could train with the others but your still healing"

"I can do it" Kakashi looked up from his book with a frown.

"I can't let you do that" He sighed "You suffered more severe injuries than mine on top of it all you used all of your chakra"

"Kakashi-sensei let me train with the others" She looked at Kakashi dead in the eyes "I want to be ready when facing Zabuza next time and I'm pretty sure we have to deal with that tracker" Kakashi stood up.

"Eat your food then we can see how you have improved" Then left Akira to her thoughts.

After eating her breakfast Akira strutted to the , to where the others were. When she got there she noticed Sakura was missing from the group.

"Where's Sakura-chan?" Kakashi turned to Akira.

"She finished her training, so I told her to guard Tazuna-san while these two continue"

"So what are we doing here?"

"How are you feeling?" Akira groaned.

"Kakashi-sensei I told you I'll be fine" Akira whined.

"You were limping when you came here. I don't want you to open up that wound while training" Akira looked up at Sasuke and Naruto, yearning to be there "Okay let's make a deal, you rest and make sure your wounds heal. When we get back to the village I'll train you myself "

"I don't know how that is beneficial for me?" Kakashi glanced at the two boys then leaned a little so he could talk without the others hearing.

"The chunin exams will be coming up and you need to up your skills and learn jutsu's. I'm going to help with that training" He whispered "Okay?" Akira nodded then sat down leaning on the tree and watched the two climbing the tree.

Akira ended up falling asleep while still watching the boys train. Naruto dropped to the ground tired and Sasuke followed.

"Look Akira-chan fell asleep" Naruto cooed layingbon his stomach a tired smile on his lips.

"Hn" Sasuke said but the difference with this is he actually cared to what Naruto said.

"Okay the two of take breath and go back to Tazuna's " Kakashi said to the two genins "And I'll come back with sleeping beauty here" He muttered.

Sasuke and Naruto nodded at what their sensei told them so the drank the water that Akira had brought for them and went on their way to the house. Kakashi sat down and looked at Akira, this is the only time he got to just study the girl. He saw how similar she was to her mother but now he also noticed the looks that she got from her except for the hair but it was still the same as Asuma's. A thought came to him. He wanted to wake the genin but the way she shows similarities to her mother it is possible something will happen.

Kakashi stood up cautiously walked to where Akira slept, he placed a hand on the girls shoulder with the intention of shaking her awake but instead, he was flipped to his back with a kunai on his neck.

"Kakashi-sensei " Akira groaned removing the kunai "What are you doing, you could have gotten the both of us hurt" She placed her hand on her stomach feeling a little pain.

"Come on raise up your top, I want to see" Kakashi said when he noticed the gesture.

"Nah ah, I can't let you do that sensei, I know what you do" Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

Akira walked and stood in front of Kakashi and took out Icha Icha with a raised eyebrow. Kakashi blushed with a nervous laugh. He rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay okay but when we get back to the house, Tsunami-san will take a look at that" Akira nodded, with a smile and truth be told it was the first time Kakashi saw the girl smile at him.

"More!!" Naruto and Sasuke yelled asking for more food, Akira groaned as she had an idea of what would happen if these guys asked for More, so she just took her food on her way to eat somewhere else.

"Where are you going Akira-chan?" Sakura asked looking at the girl.

"Yeah I don't want to be here after all this" She answered without looking back.

"What is she talking about?" Sakura muttered, Kakashi just shook his head, shrugging and then it happened all the food that they two boys ate came back up "Hey if you're going to throw up then stop eating!" Akira heard Sakura's yelling.

Akira went to her designated room where she can eat with, peace and no thrown up food "Disgusting " she looked at her food with the sudden urge to throw up, she place the food already losing her appetite.

Instead of eating she walked to the mirror and looked at herself, she lifted up her shirt to find her stomach bundaged. Tsunami told her to take it easy and with the way she is healing there's a possibility Kakashi wont let her participate for the rest of the mission.

She sighed dropping her shirt, she knew exerting herself will cause more harm not only for her but fir the whole team and she doesn't wabt to be a burden, to slow everyone down "Only thus time" She muttered to herself.

For the rest of the week Naruto and Sasuke continued with their chakra control and Akira just sat down and meditated. She figured nothing can go wrong with meditation and maybe a clearing of her head will help with her healing.

"Akira" Kakashi called out to the younder girl.

"Mhm" She answered still concentrated in what she wa currently doing.

"Its time to go back" Akira opened one eye, raising an eyebrow.

"Huh?" She opened the ither one and was surprised to see it was getting dark. She looked at the kunai's scattered"What about them?" She gestured to the other two.

"Don't worry about them, they say their gonna stay" Kakashi shrugged.

"I think I'm going to stay with them" Kakashi looked at the girl with worry "Don't worry Kakashi-sensei, I'm big girl I can take care of myself"

"Okay, make sure these two don't cause any trouble" Akira nodded and watched until Kakashi disappeared.

"He's gone?" Naruto said jumping next to his sister and Sasuke stood behind the two.

"Thus us a bad idea" He muttered "And I've been saying it for the rest of the week"

"No can do Sasuke-kun, I tried sitting around and doing nothing for two days" Naruto laughed "Oni-san" Akira warned and Naruto stepped back "Plus I'm channeling all thus frustration to something positive and that us training"

"Hai, Akira-chanwill be training with us believe it!"

"Baka don't make noise Kakashi-sensei may still be somewhere here" Sasuke said.

"Thus us the first time I've heard Sasuke talk other than ' hn' " Akira laughed.

"And it's the first time I've ever heard you laugh" And soon as Akira said that she went back to her normal self.

"And she's back " Naruto said grinning and going back to his training Akira and Sasuke following behind.

Another Chapter of Akira's life.

How do you like the book so far drop comments so I can get more input and direction of the book.

I'll be practising on writing more fight scenes but please bare with me..I'll try my best😁

Also don't forget to vote, follow and tell your friends about the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.7K 28
Y/n senju the granddaughter of Tobirama. But what happens when everyone she loves dies and joins the akatsuki and meet Obito. Will she find out who h...
24.6K 675 28
After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grandchild of the legendary shinobi Madara an...
152K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...
3.3K 71 25
Tikari Sarutobi was the grandchild of the Third Hokage that has always lived in the shadows. Keeping her true identity and abilities a secret for her...