written | ʸᵐ ✔️

Bởi yoonminethereal

[ A YOONMIN FANFICTION ] It was unstoppable, no one predicted it. I slowly drown swimming in unce... Xem Thêm

A/N
Intro
Omega 1
Omega 2
Omega 3
Omega 4
Omega 5
Omega 6
Omega 7
Omega 8
Omega 9
Omega 10
Omega 11
Omega 12
Omega 13
Omega 14
Omega 15
Omega 16
Omega 17
Omega 18
Omega 19
Omega 20
Omega 21
Omega 22
Omega 23
Omega 25
Omega 26
Omega 27
Omega 28
Omega 29
Omega 30
Outro
Final A/N
GUYS!!!
• SPECIAL CHAPTER •

Omega 24

109 10 0
Bởi yoonminethereal

"It doesn't matter if it hurts
Tie me up so I can't escape
Hold me tight and shake me up
So that I can't come to my senses"

Rushing to the hotel the omega has said, the twins, Sungjae and Minjae almost had a car crash. They almost got a ticket for beating the red light but chose to ignore the traffic enforcer and drove their Ferrari over the speed limit. They can settle it after Yoongi, it was more important matter than those. The other twin, Minjae precisely was hurt that his younger twin was been called by Yoongi earlier when they receive it. He was ready to tease and pout to his hyung but as soon as they heard Yoongi's weak voice and the silent 'help me' they almost stumbles on their way out to the hotel. They got more close to Yoongi prior to his stay at their apartment. They bullied and even took advantage of Yoongi but the soft boy didn't even bothered to bring that up instead he spoiled each one of them extending his time and effort. They have learned to love their Yoongi-hyung as their own brother that they will definitely do exactly what he has done for them. Even sincerely promising that they got each other's back, and now it is time.

"Sungjae! Hurry the fuck up!" Minjae shouted at his twin brother as he hit him way too hard to release his stress and worry. Shouting has been and will always be a good release of stress, worry, pain and pent up frustration. And for a good reason even if he knows his twin doesn't like shouting, he did it. He put a pressure unto his temples before slithering his long bony fingers in his blue locks pulling those delicate strands. He can't stand it that he and his twin are still here, in the middle of the endless road, sitting on a damn fucking car while their beloved hyung, whom they don't know what happened is their battling for his life or whatever may that be. They've become restless, the only sound resonating inside the car was their heavy breaths and the accelerating engine.

"I am trying to, we'll be there at 20 minutes time" Sungjae calmly said but the hint of worry and shakiness of his voice was heard between the lines. He is also wiping the steering wheel from time to time. His hands is producing too much sweat.

"Sungjae-ah, what if, w-what if" He faced his younger twin that is only 5 minutes younger than him with a tear streaked eyes. His lips trembling and his brows almost meeting at the middle.

"No what if's, our hyung is strong, he'll survive I am sure of it, I'll beat him if he doesn't"

As soon as they parked their car, they ran as fast as they can, rushing for help to their hyung. The ride on the elevator seems so long for them before they even reached the said room. Twisting the knob, the scent of blood reached their nostrils before their eyes landed on the bloodied omega. They rushed to him to check his breathing.

No words has been exchanged, no cries was heard but the shuffling of clothes and loud thumps of their shoe soles running accross the hallways carrying the limp body of Yoongi. Driving their way to the nearest hospital.

--

"The wounds has been disinfected and treates well. His body was almost covered with bruises and we did see a lot of scars. We'll talk to him about that when he wakes uo but right now we'll run a few test to him since hia bruises is really disturbing and we can't distinguish it clearly. I'll be back later, for now let him rest" The attending doctor has said before he took his departure away from the three. The twins are puzzled about the test and the bruises. The news only made them confused and even more worried than they are earlier. Pacing back and forth around the 4 walls of the enclosed room they've decided to call the others excepting Jongin from the list because of his honeymoon. He can wait, they can't ruin their quality time.

"They said they're on their way, go buy some foods to eat and healthy food and drinks to Yoongi-hyung, the nurse said that he is dehydrated and underweight go" Minjae took some money from his wallet then motioning his hands too shoo off his brother

"If this ain't for Yoongi-hyung I could've swatted you that your head will be detached from your body" The younger of the two scowled at the elder before taking his leave.

Minutes and hours had passed, their foods has been devoured, the boys even made a camp at the room the omega is still not awake. His breathing was steady but they still can't ignore that tight feeling and those stomach twists. They really want to see their hyung open his beautiful eyes. The softest of the group, Chanseong held Yoongi's hand so dearly before they heard the twisting of the door knob signaling another presence. A man in a white robe in his 20's presented himself to the pile of young handsome men with the patient on the middle. He not the attending doctor of Yoongi so the man quickly introduced himself as he noticed the weird blank faces the boys gave him.

"I am Dr. Kim Yongseok and I'll be his new attending doctor." The new arrival smiled at them before turning the paper on his grasp as he read them.

"Min Yoongi. 26, Male. Correct?" lifting up his gaze before focusing to the paper in front of him again. "As you can see he may have suffered from an abusive relationship or his parents but with these we have to wait for him, he may have suffered from depression prior to those very visible scars from his wrist. He has to take part of this diagnosis so this will wait. We also saw that he has records from other hospital being diagnosed from Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and he is on stage 3 already. His past records showed that he is only at stage 1 but it became worse. I recommend having his therapy as soon as possible but please, take his consent first. A psychologist will be here when he wakes up just notify us" The doctor said leaving the boys shocked at the news. They didn't even felt that the doctor is already gone. They only exchanged blank faces, sad about the news, taking pity of Yoongi what he has done to himself. The burden only taking up pile as another sad news was been heard earlier before this. This CLL won't break Yoongi, but the other one. They can't help themselves but to cry for Yoongi, this is too much for him. In the middle of the gloominess, the omega showed his signs of waking up. Squinting his eyes from the bright light he adjusted his vision only to see 6 boys surrounding him patiently waiting from him to speak or utter any sound. He saw how their cheeks glisten with obvious tears, their eyelids were puffy and their eyeballs are bloodshot red. They were silent for a while before Nam Il broke it.

"Hyung, why didn't you told us?"

--

The vacation was abruptly ended. They could stay a bit more but Jimin said he wants to go home and Jeongguk on the other hand was the only person upon their group that was worrying about the sudden disappearance of Yoongi. He was so sure of himself that Yoongi wouldn't leave the area without asking Jimin or him. That is how obedient the omega was with them. He can't help himself to suspect Jimin about this since he is the last person the young omega has interacted with and with Jimin's obvious changes. 

Dropping the girls one by one they have finally drove their way home seeing those large  oak trees once again. They drove fast as Taehyung was whining here and their about his butt and why are they taking up so much time, even blaming the girls about it. So gentleman. Suddenly they launched forwards, Namjoon almost kissing the glass in front of him. Jin suddenly stepped on breaks in the middle of accelerating. 

"What the fuck was that!" Jimin groaned in annoyance, rubbing his head groggily. His sleep was disturbed and his head pounding due to this and also being bumped so hard in the car windows.

"There was suddenly a person in front of us, it is a young man.  I think I hit him!" Jin panickedly open the doors before swiping his phone open and turned on his flash light. Then he saw a teen-age boy lying close to the car wheel, unconscious. He supported the teen's head before ankling his other arm on the back of the knees the slowly lifted him up. He placed him with Hoseok's and Jeongguk's side before continuing the drive on their way home.

"Drink this, it'll help you with your headache." Instructed Jin as he hands out a warm cup of tea to Jimin, who is sharply staring at him blaming him for causing this. Jin only sighed with Jimin's hot-temper attitude. "This, put this ice bag on that hot head of yours and for that big bump." Jin was biting his lips hard upon delivering the statement before shoving the cold, hard ices in to the painful bum on Jimin's head making the younger hiss at him pinching his hyung's skin making him pull away from him.

"Hyung! He is awake!" Taehyung shouted as his doe eyes began to check the figure laying on the soft fluffy couch of theirs. The teen slowly opening his eyes as he began to check his surrounding but was rather blocked with 3 weird guys eyeing him directly making him blush and feel uncomfortable under the gazes he was in. 

"Shoo all of you give him space idiots." A broad shouldered man came into his vision as the three man that surrounded him quickly dispersed and took their seat on the opposite side of the room. The unknown young lad brought himself up into sitting position before clearing his throat as he spoke gently to the man in front of him.

"Mr? Thank you for bringing me here, I won't question about what happened anymore since it was clear that you're the driver of that car that hit me last midnight. I am sorry for bothering you and jumping on the middle of the road so sudden, but I must take my leave as soon as possible." The young lad packing up his things and  arranging his used pillows and blanket before bringing himself towards the door, before a hand stopped him from going.

"At least give us your name and contact before you go so we can settle this any time soon?" The broad-shouldered man said with a smile before reaching out his hand towards him.

"The name is Kai, Huening Kai" he smiled as he took the waiting hand and shook it. "Jin" the broad-shouldered man introduced himself in the most simplest way. Upon remembering something, his brows knitted. "By any chance did you see a man by my age with me?" 

"Ah, no I thought you were alone in the woods" replied Jin to him. In the middle of the distress, a man with a brittle like hair came into their conversation. By his scent and appearance, Kai can definitely tell he is an alpha.

"You said earlier that you are Huening Kai" him giving an emphasis to his surname. "Are you a royal knight?" He asked the younger, making him shocked with the questions. Not all of the wolves outside the territories knew about this. Not all of them as for these wolves living in the human world was born in this place and never encountered the high wolves nor the packs inside the boundaries, how come this man knew that the Huenings are the royal knights

"My father is and I am next in line." he replied to the alpha in front of him. Eyeing him and familiarizing with him if he ever encountered with this man along the borders.

"I see you are still young, why are you here anyways? Did the high wolves sent you?" the alpha asked another shocking questions to him.

"Yes I am but it is my time to question you. How come did you know that the Huenings serve as the royal knights? The age? The high wolves? It is shocking of you to know all of that upon knowing that you are living here outside the borders, vulnerable to humans and even vampires? And that! That thing on your grasp. The story of the lone wolf. It was the local folktale with only the wolves inside the borders and how come you even have a book?" He ranted questions to him non-stop. This things got a lot more suspecting and hard to decode. It was his first time to encounter such things and having some -kind of progress between those months he spent with nothing. 

"Slow down young man you are being a hard deal" He tsked to Kai shaking  his head a little. Before he even speak up the younger, Kai launched himself towards the alpha and quickly snatched the book. But before he even laid his hands within the hard covers Jimin swatted his hands away. The book revealed it delicate brown pages and a piece of paper came flying and taking its landing in the cold tiles of the room. The book was forgotten about Kai as he picked up the piece of paper that was just so antique and almost breaking within his soft grasp. 

"-way to stop this is non-other than staying with their own blood mate. Consequences will be found if one will break the occurence of the curse" he read it loud before taking a piece of paper in his pocket. The pieces fits together perfectly. 

"This is a part of the scroll" he whispered to himself

"The name is Park Jimin, Knight Huening Kai" the long forgotten presence caught him even more shocked. This is a lot more information to handle. In front of him stands Park Jimin, the lost successor of their primary leader. How come he didn't noticed those resemblance. He can't find words to speak or even gave a simple bow to his superior. Or even react and keep the pieces. It was a silent episode before a loud crash accompanied with shattered pieces of glasses caught almost everyone's attention. Jin, Jimin and Kai in the middle of it with the 3 boys earlier by standing their as another man introduced his presence as a loud flapping of wings was heard in the area. Kai, noticing it was a shattered frame walked forward before picking up the piece of paper. 

A black winged man appeared in front of him. His perfect built and creepy red eyes was the firt thing that caught the knight's attention. By the crest within his black wings, it was identified that this is the demon that was caught flying inside the borders. Not just any demon but a knight as well. A soldier for the underworld

"Pathetic wolves, always so hungry for the power of the scroll, always running for the consequences aren't we? Good evening Prince Namjoon, and Prince Taehyung. The lost brothers are here in this place. Seems like a party isn't it. Let me check, vampires and wolves, with two of the most powerful rulers of the underworld. Smells like? war, yes war. Breaking of the law and the most powerful one. The treaty. I am educated well that the trinity was broke hundreds of years ago, never been mentioned to me that it was brought back. Stop hissing at me it's not like you can do anything, I shall report this in the underworld." Taking his assuming flight, the two demons held at him stopping him from doing anything before something happens. But the knight came prepared taking taser one in each of his hands before bringing it on each of the demons neck before shocking them with a high volt of electricity,catching the two limps bodies before taking them to the underworld.

"This is a part of the scroll.I must find Taehyun as soon as possible" Kai said before running in the cold dark forest.

"Stay here, I need to settle a few things, I will follow Kai, I will be back soon" Jimin said before following Kai, not even waiting for any replies from the tree who was left dumbfounded their letting what happened sink into their brains. The three vampires locked themselves in, waiting for the three to be back, as for the youngest, still distressed about Yoongi.

The group that once shared their moments together forgetting their differences and flaws was been took apart. The secret circle of youth was been revealed, uncovering its secrets, unveiling the truths.

Dragged by their respective races.

~

Cheer me up for my exams.

yoonminethereal

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

219K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
9.6K 460 13
werewolves; all bts ships, a lot of smut; hope u ll like a new direction on the wolf stories; funny too! this Story is for Valerie, cause she asked m...
1.9K 87 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
22.2K 1.1K 35
Jimin and Yoongi are dating. Until Jimin decides to give up on life. Yoongi was always working and he was the only thing that made Jimin happy. He g...