HELP ME

By DeppressedCosplayer

Luck Voltia was diagnosed with severe depression at the age of 9 years old. How will the Black Bulls save him... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update
Not A Update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an Update(IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE BUT READ ANYWAYS

Chapter 13

1K 33 140
By DeppressedCosplayer

Unknown to the Black Bulls, they put Luck in a mental hospital.

Magna was absolutely furious. He yelled and screamed, demanding to see the blonde immediately or he'd burn down entire hospital.

He was immediately shut down.

The Black Bulls had to restrain him and forcefully pull him away from the hospital.

They had seen this Black Bull in action...

...They believed he was insane, adding to him being severely depressed...

Luck was put in an all white room with no windows. Only a bed. He already has antimagic cuffs on each wrist and ankle.

He sat down unemotionally and stared at nothing. He soon brought his attention to the scarring on his wrists and arms.

He failed at killing himself... Of course he did...

They had dressed him in a plain white shirt that reached his elbows matched with black pants. He also had white socks and no shoes.

A thought crossed his mind as his wrists started to itch with need.

He hadn't cut for a while... It was starting to get to his head... His mind was about to burst...

Luck slowly looked around the room, looking for anything to injure himself.

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing.

He looked at the oh so white walls.

They were padded, as to not hurt himself.

He started biting his fingers, nipping here and there, the thoughts were starting to nag at him.

Useless

Unloved

Crazy freak

Ugly fat ass

Faggot

You belong in an insane asylum, it suits you

No one cares about you

Burden

Magna doesn't love you

Go die

Slit your wrists

Kill yourself

Luck whimpered as he started to bite his hands, drawing blood.

Stupid

Retarded

Phsyco

Dumb

Worthless

No one would die for you

Hang yourself

Stand in front of a train

Slut

You should be someone's toy

You have no purpose

Go jump off a roof

Drown yourself

You couldn't even do something as simple as killing yourself

Luck screamed at the top of his lungs as he bit his hands furiously, drawling more and more blood.

Tears streaked down his cheeks as more and more insults attacked him.

He ripped off more and more of his flesh, blood dripping from his hands and arms.

His door was opened and 3 people came in, one with a sedative.

"Time magic! Frozen in Place!"

Luck suddenly couldn't move.

One of them stuck the needle in Luck's arm and pushed the continents in.

The last was talking to the one with the time magic.

"I'll have them prepare some bandages and treatment. He needs his first dose."

"I heard he has lightning magic. Won't he absorb it since that?"

"No, those antimagic chains keep it so that his quirk won't be activated."

Luck couldn't move. The sedatives had made him calm.

The people had a wheelchair ready and strapped him in. The began going down the hall.

"He wont be getting shock treatment today. He's getting the Lobotomy procedure."

"Isn't it that one where the force a spike thingy behind your eye socket."

(Note this procedure was real. I'm using it because Black Clover was obviously made back in the olden days.)

"Ahh, you know more than you let on, new guy. In lobotomy, the procedure, replacing it with transorbital lobotomy, in which a picklike instrument is forced through the back of the eye sockets to pierce the thin bone that separates the eye sockets from the frontal lobes."The one wheeling Luck said.

He continued explaining is as they wheeled him down the endless white hallways, soon stopping at a door that read, 'treatment room'.

They soon strapped him in an upright chair with his arms dangling limply. An iv was placed in the top of his hand, constantly flowing sedatives through his body.

The doctor soon came in. He had a white mask over his mouth, a white lab jacket, and white gloves. Everything was so white.

"Please show the new guy how to properly set up for the procedure. You three will be in charge of this one."

"Yes, we know." Said the oldest. They started preparing, showing the new guy what to do and how to do it.

"As you may know, this will not be the only Lobotomy procedure he will receive. There will be more, adding to shock therapy. This one likes to fight."

"Yes Dr. James."

A bright light was shined in his eyes as a tarp covered everything except one eye. he eye was then taped open.

Luck couldn't fight back, he was given sedatives.

"Jeremy, could you and Mark treat his wounds. And Kyle, you can go get a clean straight jacket from the storage room and a rubber mouth guard, his size is small. I already have his measurements for everything."

"Whats his name?" Asked Mark, curious as he wrapped Lucks arm.

The doctor looked at the clipboard, "His name is.... Luck Voltia...."

"Luck? That's a strange name."

"Indeed, new guy." The doctor held up the tool he was gonna use, "You are sedated right now, Luck. You wont be able to move until the sedatives work itself out of your body."

Luck slowly blinked the eye that wasn't taped. He couldn't move other than that. He had felt them lay him on the bed so he would probably feel this.

His thoughts were cut short as the other guard walked in with the straight jacket. He was sat up and put in the straight jacket.

"Okay, Lemme clean up and I will do the procedure." The doctor changed his gloves, "Increase the dosage of sedatives. I dont want him to think right now."

"Yes sir." 

Luck soon felt his thoughts being scattered. He couldn't bring any thought together. He was elevated and the doctor neared his eye with the pick.

The procedure was painful. It was forced harshly behind his socket and pierced through the thin bone separated his sockets and brain. He soon felt it pierce his brain.

He couldn't move, though it hurt so bad. Once over, he was given painkillers and he was given a medical eyepatch, and the tape from his eyes was removed.

He had lost unconsiousness as they strapped him back in the wheelchair and wheeled him back to his so white room with no windows.

They kept him in the straight jacket so he could not hurt himself again. They also left the rubber mouth guard in, so he could not find a way to bite himself.

They soon laid him on the bed, walked out, and locked his door.

Keeping him hostage...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 420 22
It happened a few years ago when I first met this man who was together with his sister, and also the night I tried to run away from home; hiding my r...
862K 28.9K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
109K 2.7K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
2.5K 28 30
Black Clover School AU! This school year was pretty wonky but not the worst. Asta, Noelle, Magna, and Luck have all each had some troubles during the...