Start Over

By LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 15

2.4K 83 108
By LilumGrave

Yûsuke's POV:

Everything was a total disaster since that day. Not only did Miyako give up being a superhero, but now Ryu was angry with me. Besides, now Momoko hates me, the girls don't talk to each other anymore and Yoshito is no longer the same. What else could go wrong?!

"Y-Yûsuke" I heard a soft and sweet voice coming from behind.

"Nagisa. Hi" I replied, noticing it was her.

"Good morning, Yûsuke-kun" she smiled at me like a little child and blushed.

Since the day we met, Nagisa and I became friends. We were both lonely, so having each other was a blessing. We shared together at school and in so few days we already knew each other quite a lot. Nagisa was very sweet, tender and affectionate. It always made me feel relaxed and confident. She was understanding and good at listening. We got along very well.

In the afternoons I kept going to train in the laboratory. My brothers also went, although the atmosphere was tense among us. Ryu always attacked me with comments of contempt and Yoshito was quiet and away from everyone. At school we were total strangers. Ryu and Kaoru were almost always together just like Yoshito and Miyako. Momoko was with Homare all the time, of course. As for me, they set me aside.

That morning I took my seat in the classroom. I laid my chin on my hand, I was tired. Yoshito was already there, distracted with his notebook. Soon Miyako entered and sat next to him. I heard them just talk about homework. At least now Yoshito was more focused on his grades. Then, Ryu and Kaoru entered and sat in their usual place. Kaoru already seemed to have become accustomed to Ryu's presence, although they were still heard from time to time.

"Today Momoko turns a week dating Homare" I heard one of our classmates say.

"Probably today Homare will break up with her and ask another girl to date him" her friend responded.

"He's a scumbag! But he's so cute that I wouldn't mind if he did that to me too as long as everyone sees me with him" another girl said and the three laughed.

I clenched my fists, full of anger. How could girls allow a boy to treat them like that?! And even worse, he takes advantage of his appearance to do that to them. What a crap! I got up from my seat, still annoyed by what I heard, and left the classroom. I went to the bathroom and washed my face in the sink to calm down a bit. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

"I'm so stupid! Even after such a long time I still believe that I'll have a chance with her" I thought and lowered my head.

After a while, I decided to return to the classroom. Upon leaving the bathroom I came across a scene that made me enraged as never before. But not only did I feel anger, I also felt as if I had been hit hard in the chest. I felt that I lost control of my movements and my words. I just wanted to break that idiot of Homare's face. To that idiot who had just kissed Momoko, my girl.

Momoko's POV:

I was really nervous that day. The past few days had not been very pleasant for me. First because my friends had abandoned me, and second because Homare was no longer the same as before. Those last days had helped me to reflect. Now, I was afraid of losing everything. My friends, my powers, my boyfriend, my lifestyle, and myself. Everyone looked at me weird that day, as if they knew what was going to happen. I have never felt so terrified in my whole life. I finally saw him talking with his friends in the hall. I clenched my fists with determination, I wouldn't let negative thoughts affect me. I was determined to claim him.

"Homare" I called his attention, "can we talk?"

Homare smirked at his friends before approaching me. That made me feel chills. His friends finally left.

"Why didn't you call me on the weekend?" I crossed my arms, trying to look brave and angry.

"I was with my friends. I'll not be with you all the time. I need time for myself" he answered me.

"Tell me the truth, you already tired of me?" I asked him, "are you done playing with me?"

Homare snorted and looked away.

"At least you could have kissed me, at least once" I clenched my fists, trying to contain my tears, "maybe that would have felt real."

Homare looked at me very surprised. Then, he returned to his serious expression.

"Fine" he shrugged, "if that is what you want."

I gasped with surprise seeing him lean toward my face. I froze for a moment. I didn't even close my eyes when I felt the contact of his lips against mine. It was my first kiss. Even though I was very excited, it didn't feel like I always dreamed. Maybe it was because Homare did it for pity. Suddenly, our lips were abruptly separated. My eyes widened when I saw that Yûsuke had just pushed Homare away from me.

"Stay away from her!" he yelled at Homare and punched him in the face.

Homare defended himself and they both began exchanging blows. Soon some students ran to hold them. I froze as I watched them, unable to believe what was happening.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Homare claimed to him.

"Leave her alone!" Yûsuke yelled, "how much more will you continue playing with her feelings?"

"That's none of your business!" Homare replied to him.

Yûsuke's teeth grunted.

"Yûsuke, what do you think you're doing?!" I finally reacted.

He didn't even look at me, he just kept glaring at Homare. Suddenly, Homare smirked at him.

"I see" he said and cleaned the blood from his lip, "now I understand it all."

Homare laughed slightly, making Yûsuke's eyes widened with anger and nervousness.

"I just want to leave you one thing clear" Homare warned him and took me by the waist, bringing my body closer to his.

I blushed, while Yûsuke looked at him with hate.

"Momoko is mine" Homare told him.

Everyone's eyes widened, including mine. Is this even real?

Yoshito's POV:

"Wow, Yoshito! Your grades are pretty good!" dad exclaimed, staring at the computer.

"Great job, honey! We're very proud of you!" mom kissed my cheek.

"Mom!" I cleaned my face while she giggled.

"Let me check Yûsuke's" my father said while checking his email, "nice work, son!"

Yûsuke smiled back to our parents. They were very happy. After all, this were our first grades.

"What about Ryu's?" mom asked.

"They could be better. You should put more effort into your studies, Ryu" my dad responded.

Ryu crossed his arms and shrugged. Suddenly, our belts started ringing at the exact same time. Ryu and I looked at Yûsuke.

"What's that?" mom asked.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I set the alarm to remind us that we should go to the park to practice with some classmates" Yûsuke invented an excuse rapidly.

"Yeah, we better leave now. They must be waiting for us" Ryu said.

"See ya!" I said while following my brothers.

We ran to the street and made sure nobody was watching us.

"Alright, boys! Let's transform!" Yûsuke told us.

"We're finally going to see some action!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever, just do it" Ryu rolled his eyes.

"Hard Brick!" he exclaimed as he transformed.

"Explosive Boomer!" so I did.

"Strong Butch!" our brother followed us.

We flew over the city in search for our mission. Brick used his belt to communicate with the professor Utonium.

"Professor, what's the problem?" Brick asked him.

"We're receiving reports from people who affirm to have seen a giant robot attacking a bakery. Go, investigate who is behind this and stop him" he explained.

"Yes, sir" Brick replied.

Soon, we arrived to the bakery that was under attack. In fact, a gigant robot was attacking it. It didn't took too long for us to notice who was behind it: Mojo Jojo.

"Alright, captain. What's the plan?" Butch asked our brother.

"We gotta make sure everyone's safe. Boomer, take everyone out of the bakery. Also we need everyone to get away before taking this monkey down. Butch, that's your job. I'll distract Mojo" he explained.

"Let's get to work!" I exclaimed.

I dodged the attacks of the robot and entered the bakery. There were several people trying to take refuge from the villain who attacked them, including the employees of the premises. I stood on one of the tables, calling everyone's attention.

"Everyone, listen to me!" I yelled, "I'll get you all out of here! Follow me!"

I guided everyone to the emergency exit and helped them escape. There Butch told them where to get away from the commotion. Once we cleared the area we returned with Brick, who was still distracting Mojo.

"Everything's ready!" I told Brick.

"On my signal!" he responded and nodded at Butch.

"Hey, you! Stinky-Monkey!" Butch called him, "don't you recognize us?"

My heart started beating faster. Mojo Jojo stopped attacking the bakery and stared at us. His eyes filled with tears.

"My kids!" he whimpered and opened the door of his robot to be able to hug us.

"Not so fast!" Brick interfered, "you've been a very bad monkey!"

"We cannot tolerate this type of behavior!" Butch added with his arms crossed.

"Now we're good guys, so we'll stop you every time you try to destroy the city!" I warned him.

Jojo's eyes widened with surprise and happiness.

"Now, boys!" Brick exclaimed.

"Flute Tube!" Butch attacked first.

Yes, he finally learned how to use his weapon.

"Homerun!" I attacked next.

"Boomerang Bash!" Brick gave the last blow.

"Mojo's very proud of you, my kids!" he yelled while flying away.

"Nice job, boys. Now come to the lab" the professor ordered us by the belt.

"That was easy" Butch smirked.

People began to applaud us, but we didn't have time to say hello. We fly to the professor's laboratory and, once inside, we transform back to our natural form.

"What's up?" Yûsuke asked the professor.

"You did pretty good out there" Peach congratulated us.

"Of course we did" Ryu boasted.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"Kaoru is resting at her house, Miyako has not returned since she quitted and Momoko, well, her head is elsewhere" Ken explained.

"So we're the only superheroes available right now" I thought out loud.

"Indeed, Yoshito. That's why you should try harder than ever and work hard to become stronger" the professor told us.

"We're aware of that, professor" Yûsuke answered.

"I'm working on a way to improve your abilities. I hope to finish it as soon as possible" he said.

"Don't push yourself that much, professor! We're doing just fine!" I smiled.

"Anyways, who wants to train a little?" Yûsuke asked us.

"Count me in!" I exclaimed.

"Count me out! I'm gonna check out on Kaoru" Ryu said and left.

"He really is into her!" Yûsuke smirked.

"So are you with Momoko" I teased him a little.

"Shut up!" he yelled at me while blushing.

I couldn't help laughing in a mocking tone.

"Look who's talking! Mister crush on Miyako!" he replied with a angry tone.

Yûsuke and I continued to argue in the middle of the lab, forgetting about the rest.

"Do you think they've realized that we're listening to them?" Ken asked the professor and Peach, who shook their heads saying no.

************************************

What do you think about Nagisa? What do you think about Yûsuke's reaction when he saw Homare kissing Momoko? What will happen now with this love triangle? Will the boys be ready in time to face HIM? Let's keep reading to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 1.8K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...
2K 55 10
just full of Butchercup fluff❤❤, possibly NO LEMONS!!!
3.3K 44 21
This story is my idea for a sequel to the original Powerpuff Girls cartoon show. It tells the story of the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpuff Girls fig...
22.4K 502 52
"End of the line Ruff!" Buttercup yells. "Brick just give up!" Blossom argues. "Boomer! Just stop this!" Bubbles cries. The ruffs laugh, "what do you...