One Night - Forbidden Hearts...

By shaylamariam

Completed | We've all been tempted by the forbidden... When Harper Lewis agreed to marry Ryan Hale to save he... More

Introduction (Read Me!)
C A S T
1. Down the Rabbit Hole
2. Serendipity
3. Two Weeks
4. Turn About is Fair Play
5. Late Night Kisses
6. Margarita Confessions
7. Double Date
8. Brotherly Love
9. Jealousy With A Capital J
10. Mommy Dearest
11. Everyone Has A Psychic Bestie
12. Lanie, Interrupted
14. Greek God Sex Is Prohibited
15. The Ice Palace
16. Mine
17. Warning Signs
18. The Ties That Bind
19. Reunions and Regrets
20. Girl Talk
21. In An Instant
22. Time
23. Surprises, Surprises
24. Incognito
25. Little White Lies
26. The Fine Print
27. Rules Are Meant To Be Broken
28. Deception Indicated
29. Overwhelmed
30. Some R'n'R
31. Who Ordered Coffee?
32. Dangerous Territory
33. Queen of Secrets
34. Red Velvet or Vanilla?
35. The Cats Out of the Bag
36. Ultimatums
37. Trust
38. Denial
39. Bomb...Dropped PT. 1
40. Bomb...Dropped PT. 2
41. Clusterfuck
42. Bora Bora
Epilogue
43| Birthday Surprise (Bonus Chapter)
Writing Lanie (Book 2)
Karma (Book 3)
Tryst (Book 4)
Falling Into Place (Book 5)
Heartstrings (Prequel)
The Stella I Remember

13. You Can Call Me Jackson

13.3K 563 117
By shaylamariam

My heart dropped when I heard Lanie's voice. I jumped to my feet before I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around me. Jackson stayed where he was, but he had a worried look on his face. Yeah, this could go one of two ways.

"Lanie...I- uh, thought you were staying in Jamie's room?"

She arched an eyebrow. "She and Adam made up and she wanted to talk to him alone on the phone." She looked from Jackson back to me. "Why don't you tell me what I'm looking at here?"

"It's not what it looks like," I rushed out. She and Jackson both gave me a look and I sucked my teeth. "Okay, maybe it is what it looks like but--"

"I knew that random hotel guy story was bullshit. He was the one you had sex with last night." She narrowed her eyes at me. "This has happened more than once hasn't it?"

Damn her psychic-ness.

When I didn't answer, her eyes widened with realization. She pointed at Jackson and said, "He's the guy from the bar! The multiple mind-blowing orgasms guy!"

"You can call me Jackson," he said with a cocky smile; clearly amused.

I shot him a look before I looked back to Lanie. "Yes, he's the guy from the bar. I didn't know he was Ryan's brother when I met him. Not until the engagement party."

She was quiet for a few minutes as she processed what I said. "Harp, isn't that against the 'rules'?"

I fidgeted with my hands as I answered her. "Yes. But, Jackson..."

Unable to answer, I looked in his direction. I regretted it instantly when he looked at Lanie with a wicked smile. "Gives multiple mind-blowing orgasms."

I closed my eyes tight. Christ, this was a disaster. I knew Lanie wouldn't tell anyone, but I'm sure she was disappointed. I mean, this was Ryan's brother. "Lanie-"

"Wait, Harper." She looked at Jackson for a moment before letting out a deep breath. "Come here," she said.

I walked over to her and she started talking in a low voice so Jackson wouldn't overhear.

"Harp, in all the time I've known you, you have never dressed up for a guy. I've also never seen you this way. Are you sure that you can be careful with him? I mean," she lowered her voice more. "I'm worried you are going to fall for him. I don't want you to get hurt."

I thought about what she said and she had a valid point. Sleeping with the same person over and over again, especially someone who you have a deep sexual connection with, can definitely lead to more. I just had to make sure I didn't fall in love with Jackson Reese.

"I'm sure," I answered her.

She held my stare before smiling and saying in her normal voice, "Alright then, this can be interesting. I'm going to help you guys."

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion.

"Well, while we are here on vacation, if he ever needs to sneak in here and someone sees him, we can say he's just here to see me."

I raised my eyebrows at that. "What about Danielle?"

Lanie scoffed. "Let her think she lost her chance with him to me. She needs to be taken down a notch anyway. At least that way it will keep her hands and...other parts off of your body, Jackson."

It sounded like he muttered something along the lines of, "thank God" as I asked Lanie, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Hell yeah! This is going to be fun," she said with an evil smile. "But, we'll talk tomorrow. I'm going to go to bed. With my headphones on. You guys have fun."

After Lanie went to her room, Jackson got to his feet and came to stand in front of me.

"I can't believe that just happened," I breathed.

Jackson slid his hands inside my robe and around my waist. "I can't believe I have been here for thirty minutes and have yet to give you one of those mind-blowing orgasms.."

I smiled at him. "You and your ego."

"Take me to your bed and I'll make good on my promise."

He started kissing my neck and my head fell back as I clutched his shoulders. "Yes....bed. Now."

He chuckled as he took my hand and led me to my bedroom. He sat on the edge of the mattress as I shut the door.

"Now, where were we?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"You, my sexy Princess, were straddling my lap."

He wrapped his arms around me as I climbed back on his lap. "Like this?" I asked in a heated whisper.

"Mmm, yes."

He pressed his lips to mine as he slid a finger inside me. I gasped into his mouth as he started going faster. The things he did to my body were completely out of my control.

"Jackson...I need you..."

I made quick work of unzipping his jeans and freeing his hard length. He lifted my hips and I slowly took him inside me. He leaned back on the bed and I started riding him nice and slow.

His hands squeezed my thighs as he thrust in time to meet my hips. "You are amazing," he said as he looked up at me.

When I started riding him faster, he knew I was getting close. He rolled us over so he was above me. He kissed me, devouring my mouth with his tongue as he started pounding into me. It was like I could feel him with every nerve of my body.

"Oh, God. Jackson...More," I begged. He felt so good, and I knew there was nothing else like it.

"Come for me, Princess," he whispered in my ear.

I bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming his name. When I raked my nails down his back, and he groaned for me to do it harder, I knew he liked it. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to fuck me, my mind on nothing but him. He kissed me again, this time it was deep and slow. It sent me over the edge and my body clutched his as I climaxed.

He buried his face in my neck as he came inside me. We stayed like that for several minutes before he fell to lay on the bed beside me.

As we tried to catch out breath, he looked at me with a confused smile. "I think I'm addicted to you."

Before I could answer, he cupped my face and gave me a kiss. One that kind of felt like a thank you kiss. One that I felt the effects of deep inside myself. And that...was dangerous.

"Harper, why did I see Jackson sneaking out of your room this morning?" Danielle asked me. Her voice was laced with jealousy and accusations.

My heart dropped at her question. After my late night with Jackson, he ended up staying until the morning. We had originally agreed that, if there was any sneaking in and out of the room, that we would make sure it wasn't obvious. Him staying in bed with me until eight in the morning was not sneaky. There were a few instances last night when we both suggested he should leave. Once at three-thirty and again at five. Both times he managed to get his pants on. Both times we kissed goodbye. I'm starting to think the goodbye kisses are not such a good idea. They tended to lead to more. His words from last night whispered through my mind again.

"I think I'm addicted to you." That statement both excited me and scared the hell out of me. Even though I knew we both weren't going to catch feelings, it's still made an odd feeling come over me.

"Actually, Danielle," Lanie chimed in, "he was there to see me."

I didn't need to look at Danielle to know that her head snapped in Lanie's direction.

"Excuse me? What do you mean that he was there to see you?"

Lanie gave her a smile that was both mocking and sinister. "Sorry, D. We talked at the beach party and kind of hit it off. He was going to talk to you today about it."

Danielle's mouth opened and closed repeatedly as she tried to process everything. She turned to me. "Did you know about this?"

That's a loaded question. "Actually, no. I went to bed early last night." I looked to Lanie. "You. and Jackson? Seriously? Lanie, he's Ryan's brother. It was bad enough he was into Danielle. Is he going through the whole group now?" I scoffed before taking a sip of my coffee. "He's clearly a dog."

Lanie and I discussed a go-to plan for this exact moment before coming down to the hotel's cafe. Jamie was with us and sat quietly as she picked at her muffin as if she was eating popcorn while watching this train-wreck of a movie.

"That's uncalled for, Harp. He's free game. Besides, he can't go through the group. Jamie has a boyfriend and you are engaged." The corners of her mouth lifted in a wry smile. "Looks like the choices for Jackson Reese end with me."

"Okay, ladies. Back to your corners," Jaime finally interjected. "This is supposed to be a vacation. We are celebrating Harper's engagement. Not to mention, her bachelorette party is tonight. Can you please sheath your claws and have a good time?"

Lanie looked straight at Danielle. "I can if she can."

Danielle stayed silent and crossed her arms over her chest.

"D...." Jaime urged her to answer.

"Ugh, fine. I don't want him anyway. I'll probably end up hooking up with someone at the bachelorette party."

"That's the spirit!" Jaime exclaimed and I bit back my smile. I fucking loved Jaime sometimes. She often played mediator in our small circle. Even though the four of us have been friends since high school, some even longer, we still had our fair share of girl fights.

Danielle let out a long breath. "Alright, so the party tonight. Harper, be ready no later than seven. Lanie, Jamie, and I have all the preparations setup."

I groaned and placed my face in my hands. "I'm going to regret my party tonight, aren't I?"

"Well, let's hope not," came Jackson's voice. He seemed to always sneak up on me. As usual, my body heated in his presence. Or...pretty much, whenever I thought about him. Which, was like, always. "A bride-to-be is supposed to enjoy her bachelorette party."

I lowered my hands and looked up at him. I met his eyes in an attempt to not stare at his body. "You don't know these girls," I answered with a sigh. "They're ruthless. It's probably going to be like The Hangover, with me stuck on some roof."

Jaime snickered. "Yeah, and Danielle will be the one who marries the stripper."

"That's not funny," Danielle quipped.

"Regardless," I added, "Please don't leave me on a roof." I whined the last part and everyone laughed; including Jackson.

When it got quiet, Jackson cleared his throat. "Danielle, may I have a word with you in private?"

She met Lanie's stare before picking up her purse and getting to her feet. "Sure."

They walked off and Jamie looked back to Lanie and I. "Oh, my God, Lanie. She just gave you a death stare."

Lanie shrugged. "Nothing I haven't dealt with before."

"You guys are really too much," I added.

I watched Jackson walk off with Danielle and bit back my smile. I told him over text this morning what to say to her and how to go about it. He was more than relieved, actually. He seemed to really dislike Danielle. Which was definitely better for me.

"So, Lanie," Jaime asked, "how was the sex with that Greek God?"

We all laughed and I relaxed in my chair. Suddenly I couldn't wait for my party tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 954 29
Malia's mom was a hard working woman, Sierra had raised her daughter with the help of her family. Malia's father was never in the picture and she did...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...
167K 1.1K 29
We are all on the cusp of orgasm, prompting Kelsi to move to sit on Jackson's face as he continues to penetrate me. His mouth works over her sex and...
166K 10.7K 38
Jenna Valentino thought she had found her forever after. Life was good. A husband she loved, a daughter she adored, a dream job and a beautiful home...