Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 581-590

843 29 3
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 581 "Love (3)"

Not far away inside a secluded cave, Bai Yan was currently awaiting the cauldron to finish its last stage of refinement with her eyes closed.

"Success!" She cries out after getting the first whiff of the pill's aroma.

Hurrying to get up from her seat, Bai Yan wasted no time in pushing the lid open and letting her eyes take witness to the marvel that's inside – three green beads with three bright red lines on the body.

"Tri Reaching Soul Dan Pill! With this I can immediately have a breakthrough in my cultivation." Picking up the three precious pills, her lips inexplicably curled into a smile at the thought of being to use it on her son as well.

"Queen." Upon seeing her mistress coming out of the cave, there were undoubtedly rays of joy in the Vermillion Bird's face. Quickly stepping forward: "Queen, have you succeeded in refining what you wanted?"

"That's right," Bai Yan nods. "What about my son and Little Rice?"

"Oh, they went out to play by themselves, I am here to guard you." Smiling right up to her obsessive eyes, the glamorous woman promptly hooked her arms around Bai Yan's to close in the distance.

Why can't I ever get enough of.... Oh~ the more I look, the more I like!

Then just as Suzaku was about to continue the conversation in a different direction – mainly about themselves – a gloomy aura from behind catches her by surprise. Going stiff, she hurried to release that arm and shuttered backwards a step.

"Di Cang, how come you are here?" Ignoring the sour mood of her man, Bai Yan asks with a hint of surprise in that voice.

"I came to pick you up of course." The man's terrifying air recedes as soon as he turns back to face his future wife.

That wasn't something Bai Yan had expected. First looking at Suzaku's pitiful face, then back at Di Cang who clearly meant what he said: "I promised Suzaku that I will stay here to accompany her for half a month, not to mention that I am looking for a quiet place to have a breakthrough in my cultivation as well."

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"Okay, then I will accompany you here too." Evoking an evil grin, Di Cang pulls at that dainty hand to bring his greatest desire into his embrace: "Yan Yan, those that bullied and harmed have all been dealt with. I've also destroyed the snakes from back then. Now there's no one left to get in our way."

Originally Di Cang had expected gratitude and approval for his actions; after all, it was all for her sake. Sadly, his own assumptions only made the woman go completely dark in the face.

Am I someone who tattles and complain to others? Bai Yan thought.

"This snake clan should've been destroyed long ago!" Suzaku indignantly snorts, "Nothing but the most inferior of slaves out there, how dare they connive after the Queen's position. I think you were rather late in doing it even..."

But that's about all she could say for the cold hard glare from the man had shut that mouth up in an instant.

"You talk too much." After saying this, the man swiftly shifts his attention back to Bai Yan, those lips and eyes more and more charming like he's deliberately putting on his best light.

"Yan Yan, I will take you to a place."

Bai Yan was so taken aback by that sentence that she literally became stoned.

Not giving her the chance for refusal, the man's arm has already wrapped around that waist and off they went together.

"Where are you taking me?" Bai Yan frowns as they flew through the sky.

"You will know later..." Brushing her silky hair along the way, the man's voice was hoarse and hypnotic.

Knowing its pointless to resist now, Bai Yan simply let it go and just followed along with whatever he has planned. Its not the first time he's done something so demanding so its futile to resist.

Chapter 582 "Love (4)"

Red all over the mountain, this landscape was absolutely gorgeous in the number of bloodish flowers making up the ground.

"Di Cang, why are you taking me here?" Firmly held by the man, Bai Yan's hand felt warm and secure.

"Yan Yan!" Slightly cocking that chin to gaze at the surrounding, the man's domineering presence somehow weakens, "Our son told me already."

"What?" Bai Yan became startled by the strange sentence and looked up.

Even though the surrounding flowers are gorgeous and surreal, it's nothing compared to the peerless contour of this man.

"The story you told Xiachen in private, he has already passed it onto me."

"That little traitor!" Gnashing those teethes, this poor mother never thought her most trusted baby would betray her like this.

"I admit that when I first approached you it was with purpose, but then...." The man puts on the warmest and most sincere smile he could muster, "I suddenly found out how important you truly are to my heart!"

In the past, men would only use their arrogance and power to forcefully entangle themselves around her. Therefore, this would be the first confession she's truly ever had.

"What do you want to do?" Staring straight into those eyes, Bai Yan's heart thumped incredibly hard till its erratic and abnormal.

"Give you peace in the heart."

He knows that Bai Yan has never accepted him, all because... her heart didn't feel secure enough. She fears the same experience and pain from that abandoned girl in the story would occur on herself.

"Di Cang..." Bai Yan narrows her eyes, "Do you know what you are talking about?"

Give me peace of mind? Such words, does he think he could do it just by saying so?

Perhaps able to perceive the inner thoughts of the woman, Di Cang only smiled and worked to reassure that doubt: "Do you think that I would abandon you one day if I have to choose between the Demon Realm or you? If so, I can prove it to you. I'm giving the entire Demon Realm to you!"

This way those worries are no longer a concern....

"Di Cang!"

Bai Yan's complexion sank, her voice cold: "You are serious?"

"I am always serious about you!"

I am always serious about you... These words continue to echo beside those ears like a ringing gong.

The man's words blew apart beside Bai Yan's ear, causing her hands to clench into a tight ball of uncertainty.

"But I won't accept it."

Dropping this reply, she wanted to leave right away and escape from this uncomfortable conversation. However, the male from the back didn't want to let it end like this and pulled her straight back into his grasp.

"Di Cang, you...!"

Bai Yan's eyes were angry, but those lips were smothered once again by the shamelessness of this male who wish to use action to prove his conviction.

"Enough!" In one forceful push, she attempts to remove herself: "Do you know what can make me feel secure? Fine, I will tell you today so you can stop having any illusions. I want power, strength that belongs to me. Only then can I feel safe and secure. From beginning to start, you never knew what I wanted!"

"I understand then, you are right. However, for you, I'm willing to learn!"

Bai Yan's heart didn't calm down at all, only trembling harder till its starting to hurt from fear. Closing those eyes, she now knows she has truly fallen for him and the last wall in her heart has crumbled.

Chapter 583 "Unborn Child (1)"

"Di Cang, are you sure? Anything I want, you are willing to give me?" Bai Yan looks deep into the man's iris, hoping to get some sort of clue as to whether or not she could believe his words.

"My life is yours," Di Cang firmly grasped onto her hand and pressed it against his chest. "Without you in this world, my life would become meaningless."

Boom!

Bai Yan's head just got blown apart by this sentence. From within the depths of her memories, she's got this strange aching feeling that someone's said the exact same thing before.

If there is no you, what meaning is there to my life...?

Gently closing her eyes, those long eyelashes flutters like a fan while she searched her own soul. Right now it hurts... hurts to the level where that hand was now clasping onto her chest and making it difficult to breath.

"Yan Yan!" Seeing the sudden change in complexion, Di Cang hurries to exam the woman, his voice anxious with a trace of concern. "Are you sick?"

Slowly, she opens her eyes again with a gorgeous smile that could enslave the world. "Di Cang, I am willing... be the queen of this realm."

This time.... she's willing to put down that guard of hers for real and would try to accept this man from the bottom of her heart.

"Yan Yan, are you trying trick me? Or are you..." The man's hand trembled, making his movements stiff and awkward.

Damn bastard!

Bai Yan was now angry. Picking up her toes, the woman uses her lips to dismiss any doubt by making it clear what her emotions are. And as if that wasn't enough, she decides to push him down to take the top position.

"Di Cang, if you don't believe it then I can take back my words just now. Also, the kiss is what you owe me..."

Scoffing a laugh to cover her own embarassement, Bai Yan was just about to climb up from the man's body when a hand stretched upwards and pulled her back down. Then using this momentum, Di Cang promptly rolled both their bodies around to let him be the one on top and her at the bottom.

"Oh Yan Yan, how can I let go when you are throwing yourself at me like this?" Transforming that snarky grin into a devious one, this demon lord was now ready to have a taste of the sweet nectar for real this time. "Don't worry, I've already said hello to everyone around here, no one is going to come disturb us this time!"

Narrowing those mesmerizing eyes, Bai Yan also gets naughty in the tongue: "But compared to being reactive, I rather be the party that's taking the initiative."

Chuckling over that statement: "Then we're good then, I also like it when you are taking the initiative."

Six years ago, it was exactly this woman who took the initiative to do those blasphemous things while I was down, just that....

At the thought of what they experienced and the unforgettable intimacy they shared back then, Di Cang's lips inexplicably curved into a genuine smile of hopeful anticipation.

And without disappointment, Bai Yan's next course of action was to use that perverse finger of hers to direct the man's lip to her own.

The sensation could only be described as electrifying. Unlike the previous exchanges where only one side took power, this time they're both willing and seeking comfort from each other's existence.

Chapter 584 "Unborn Child (2)"

This would not be the first time the pair has had sex before, otherwise how would Bai Xiachen come into existence? However, this time the conditions are different and that they're fully awake and aware of their situation....

Clothes removed after that brief struggle to strip, the man desperately wants to make the female under him melt into his skin.

"Yan Yan, you are not going to change your mind, right?" He pauses at the next step of their union and asked with a hoarse voice of uncertainty.

Regarding the man's insecurity, Bai Yan just couldn't resist and chuckled happily. To prove it to this fool, she then gives him another kiss on the lip to show her willingness.

Boom!

Just as her feelings were becoming difficult to control and wanted to take over as the lead of their time together, her mind suddenly warped and became gripped with a sharp stinging pain from within.

Painful!

Clutching that head, Bai Yan has found herself standing on the battlefield again after closing and opening her eyes. There are corpses littering this barren landscape and the sky still stained with blood like the last, giving it an odd sense of beauty and cruelty.

"This... what the hell is this place?"

Why do I keep getting these visions and of the same picture?

If the last was the result of making a contract with Little Rice, then what about the other times? Also, this time is while I'm still awake, this can't be right....

Looking a bit flustered now, Bai Yan searched the chaotic battlefield for any familiar figures that might recognize.

Then that's when she froze from where she stood....

Not far away, a peerlessly handsome face of a man had come into view. Covered in blood, this individual was currently embracing a woman that's lifelessly lying in his arms.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"Sire, the Queen has already passed away, please..."

The rest of the soldiers are all on their knees, sadness permeating the battlefield as a result of their depressed atmosphere.

"Scram!" A bestial form now takes over that voice as the man eyed his people around himself, "She is not dead! I will never allow anyone to say such a thing, never allow it!"

"Sire, the Queen really is gone now. If you continue to go on like this then what about the Demon Realm?" An old man nervously speaks out after mustering up his courage.

Boom!

In one sweep of that hand, a powerful force slams against the old man's chest and causes him to stumble backwards.

"You shut up! If I say she's not dead then she's not dead! If you keep making false accusations of her wellbeing then I will tear you to pieces, do you hear me!"

Shuddering over that threat, none of the soldiers' present would dare speak out again, their heads hanging so low that its literally down to their chest.

Bai Yan wasn't far away from all of this so she just kept watching, and the more she watched, the more shocked her eyes are becoming.

Why was that?

Simple....

There's no foggy haze blocking those faces and she could recognize exactly who it was!

Di Cang! That is Di Cang! And the other one is... ME!

Retracting that attention from the one who spoke earlier, the blood covered man returns his gaze back to the pale faced woman in his arms that's clearly without life. However, instead of the violent and ferocious air he presented to everyone else, there's only a deep level of affection in that face.

"You promised me before that we would always be together and that you would give me a hundred little foxes. You can't leave me like this...." His hand gently stroked the woman's face after saying those words, his smile full of warmth and sadness.

Chapter 585 "Unborn Child (3)"

"Do you remember the first time we met? I never thought I could fall so madly in love with you on first sight. That's when I knew you had to be my one and only love of my life. But it seems I was too late in coming into your life, your attention was always on the person next to you. In order to make an impression, I did the only thing I knew how and kept bullying you. I knew that would only cause you to resist me further. So why, why are you leaving me so soon after I went through such lengths to win your heart? Without you, my life has no meaning left to it!"

The man's footsteps were awkward and staggering by this point. Nevertheless, the grip around that cold body of the woman in his arms never once loosened like it's the only way to keep his sanity intact.

"Sire!"

Seeing how their king's about to leave, the leading figure of the soldiers in the background anxiously stood up to beckon the man to return.

"I won't say it for a third time, SCRAM!"

Another old elder impatiently speaks up despite the warning: "Sire, what about the Demon Realm? If you leave...."

"Demon Realm?" The man started to laugh hysterically till his voice echoed across the sky in this quiet battlefield, "If not for the Demon Realm... if not for you bunch of fools! My wife would not have abandoned me! Damn you all! Damn every single one of you!"

"But I won't kill you all. Not because I don't want to, no.... but because I don't want my wife's sacrifice to be in vain. However, that doesn't mean I will forgive any of you. In this lifetime, I never want to see anyone from the Demon Realm again!"

After leaving that behind, the man continued to walk towards the endless wasteland which lies ahead of this location, his mouth constantly trickling out with blood. But in the end, the injuries and pain were too much for his soul.

Crashing to the cold hard ground with his knees scraped as a result, he throws up a big mouthful of blood to indicate how weak his body was. In fact, merely supporting his own weight has become a enormous effort in itself.

"Di Cang!"

Bai Yan's heart ached profusely at the painful sight. Sadly, when it came time for her to reach out with that hand in order to grab the man's arm, it merely went through like an illusion.

It's the same as the last time again.... I can't touch anyone in this space just like that vision with Little Rice.

"You have left me so many times already, and every time I have somehow managed to make it in time. But this time.... It seems I can no longer find you again." The man's face leaked out a dreary smile as he laid the precious body to the ground, "But don't worry... even if I have to exhaust all my life and energy, I will make it so that you can have another opportunity at being reincarnated!" After saying that, the man then rests his hand on the lower abdomen of the woman's belly where there's an obvious bump of a small life yet to be born.

"I remember when you named this little fox on that day. You said you hope the baby would be as bright as the morning sun, that's why you named him Xiachen. Thankfully you are pregnant, giving me the chance to reshape your soul..."

Note: For anyone wondering, unlike western names that's only intended to be unique, Chinese names are always meant to have a specific meaning instead even if it sounds like the most common name around.

"Even if it costs me my life, I will definitely make you anew again!"

The following words were deaf to Bai Yan's ear at this point. She's shaking because of how unbelievable things were.

Xiachen...

The unborn child, he is also called Xiachen?

Tightly pursing her lips, tears flowed out of those pained eyes with no control from the host.

Chapter 586 "Special Existence (1)"

So it turns out Xiachen is my child in the past too?

But I failed to protect him, causing him to miss out on his chance to see the world.

......

"Yan Yan~"

A familiar ring beckons beside her ear, causing the scene in front of Bai Yan to fluctuate and distort until its completely dissolved into the darkness.

Slowly opening those eyes after coming back to reality, a trickle of tear now flows down the side of that cheek.

"Di Cang..." Suddenly throwing herself into the man's arm after saying that, she tightly clutches onto the one in front like the physical contact was the only way to keep her unsettled heart from losing itself.

"If you don't want to then I won't force you..." Stroking her silky black hair, the man dons a comforting smile in response: "In any case, you are mine sooner or later, I'm in no hurry."

Bai Yan didn't answer or respond because she only wants to keep hugging this man who gave his all for her, even if its only for a while longer....

The pain from the vision still lingers, causing excruciating pain inside.

"Di Cang, I want to see Xiachen, can we go back?" Raising her face up to meet his, two droplets of tears teeters along the lash to make that plea all the more effective.

"Okay." Pulling her into a tighter embrace, he too appeared distressed at the moment.

He's seen many sides of this woman in his arms, but never a weak front like right now, making it all the more disturbing for him.

......

When Bai Yan and Di Cang returned to the Demon Mountain, the painful screams of Jun Ruqing were long gone from the air. Instead, the fox woman's soul now curls into a fetal position inside the burning flame, her eyes the only thing showing the hatred she held for the ones responsible for the pain she's experiencing.

Of course, Bai Yan's aware of the venomous gaze coming her way as they flew by in the air, but that's of no concern to her now. She couldn't afford to wait any longer and only wanted so dearly to see that familiar steambun in her arms again.

At the moment, outside the hut where the boy should be, Bai Xiachen and Little Rice was currently chasing each other around in playful glee when the boy was suddenly picked up from behind.

Likely able to sense the familiar scent, he immediately looked up to find Bai Yan's pale face that shocked him. "Mother, what's wrong? Is it Baddie Father bullying you again?"

That only warranted a tighter hug.

"Mother?" The boy continues to blink that big blue eye in confusion.

What happened to Mother? Why do I have a feeling that it's the same as when she contracted Little Rice, like I've missed something important.

"Son, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." Rubbing her own cheek against the boy's, she sounded painfully apologetic with that whimpering.

I couldn't protect you before and deprived you of a future, but I won't let that happen again, I won't let anyone hurt you again! Thank you for coming back into my life again!

"Mother, I can't breathe~" Flushing red from having his poor lung squished, the baby cries out in protest.

"Oh I'm sorry..." Hurrying to loosen her own grip, "I got too emotional there..."

"Mother, can you tell me what happened? I can help carry some of your weight if you do." Flashing bright in those innocent eyes of his, Bai Xiachen attempts to act like the little man that he was.

Chapter 587 "Special Existence (2)"

"It's nothing," gently rubbing her son's head, "Mother just loves you too much."

Although Bai Xiachen didn't know what happened still but Bai Yan's words were more than enough to make his smile glowing. "I also love Mother very, very much."

......

Under the brushing of the breeze, Di Cang's complexion promptly grew dark after hearing the interaction of this mother and son. In particular was when Bai Yan gave Bai Xiachen a kiss on the forehead at the end.

"Mother." Noting the gloomy mood oozing off of his old man then, the baby boy subconsciously squirmed closer into his mother's chest for safety: "Baddie Father is very scary."

"What are you doing in trying to scare my son?" Bai Yan's scolding voice shoots over without a second of delay.

Scorned and aggrieved, Di Cang's first reaction was to defend himself: "But I didn't do anything!"

Ya, you didn't do anything alright, but who could bear taking that gaze of yours? Lady Suzaku murmurs in complaint from somewhere.

"If you scare him again," Bai Yan narrows in her eye dangerously, "I will take my son and run away from home!"

Di Cang's face just went charcoal black over that remark, How can this woman use running away from home as a way to scare me....

Yet it was precisely this threat that has left him in a bind.

"Say you love me then I won't scare him in the future."

Bai Yan's eyes are full of smiles then: "Are you being jealous of your own son?"

"I want to hear." Di Cang slowly approached further, letting his overbearing momentum to give weight. "I want to hear you say this to me."

"Hmm..." Gently caressing her chin, Bai Yan squints those eyes like she's contemplating the idea: "That will depend on your performance first. If you can really stop scaring my son then I will say that to you."

The man didn't answer right away; instead, his sight now falls upon the baby boy in the woman's arm still. "Alright, I promise you, but first I want to take some interest."

In one pull of his hand, the woman once again falls into his grasp and allows their lips to make contact. He just couldn't get enough of this experience ever since their first kiss...

While the couple were having their sweet, oh so sweet kiss, Bai Xiachen on the other hand was fuzzing up like an exploded cat that's had his tail stepped on.

Baddie Father is biting Mother in front of me again!

Fortunately Little Rice was a quick thinker. Jumping up in haste, the little tiger hurries to cover the kid's eye from the naughty picture that shouldn't be shared with little boys.

"Di Cang!" Bai Yan rapidly pushes herself away and angrily reprimands the man, "Your son is still here!"

Isn't he afraid of teaching our son bad habits by doing such lude things in front of our son?

"Mmm?" Pricking his brow, Di Cang then shifts his gaze over to the boy, "Don't you want a sister?"

Electrified by that question, Bai Xiachen immediately shook off the tiger's paw and revealed that sly smile of his: "Baddie Father, have fun with Mother okay. Me, Little Rice and Sister Suzaku will go play somewhere else." Before turning away, he didn't forget to drag Little Rice away as well by the tail.

Bai Yan on the other hand was left flabbergasted. Widening those beautiful eyes like she didn't know her own son, the woman just stood there with the gentle wind blowing against her hair.

"Di Cang, you..."

But no further words could come of that mouth. Blocked by a ill-behaving tongue, her heart jumped a beat like its about to explode.

......

Demon Realm.

Within a dark cave, a certain individual was currently sitting crossed legged on the ground with his back facing the entrance. As a result of the strange fog obscuring that face, it became absolutely impossible to see what the man looked like less they go up front.

Chapter 588 "Special Existence (3)"

Sounds of footsteps soon interrupted the silence here, "What are you doing here?"

Walking into the cave was a woman wearing an emerald green dress. Just that in comparison with Qing Luan who tried to kidnap Bai Xiachen and his friends back at the human world, this one carried more of a frosty air around the eyebrows.

"My family, the entire snake clan has been destroyed." Qing Xue grew bitter and cold in that voice: "It was destroyed by the king."

"I know," the man wryly smiles, "considering His Majesty's means, he will never let anyone from the snake clan escape. Aren't you afraid of being discovered by coming to see me?"

"I want you to help me!" The snake woman's eye grew sharp and seething, "In this world, only you can help me now!"

After saying this, the remaining survivor of the former snake clan toned down her voice and made it almost meltingly soft: "If you help me, then... I can promise you anything you wish in the future."

The man's body went stiff like a rock, his gaze staring intently at the woman trying to tempt his desire.

"Qing Xue, wouldn't it be better if you let go of the past and start over?"

"HaHa!"

The snake demoness only sneered in return: "You don't understand, you don't understand love at all! A person like His Majesty is unforgettable once met!"

Not understand? How can I not understand?

The man's fist tightly clenches into a ball.

If not for our bond, would I have helped you escape from death even if it meant going behind the king and everyone else?

"The king and queen are destined to be together, that's something the State Teacher and elders agreed upon. What can you do in this case?" The man smiles helplessly, still trying to persuade the other side to abandon the obsession.

"What fated pair? The king is a fox, and she is just a low-standing human mortal. How can she be worthy of the king?" Qing Xue's eyes were bloodshot red now, "I refuse to believe it, refuse to believe I would lose to someone like that! If you don't help me today then I will die in front of you!"

In one draw of her sword, the snake woman holds herself hostage by pushing the blade next to her neck.

In this world, only he can... help me!

"Qing Xue!" The man was both anxious and angry, "Are you threatening me?"

"I'm out of options, you are the only existence of your kind in this world. I'm afraid aside from me and the State Teacher, there's no other who would know about you."

The man's body froze right then and there. Making a bittersweet smile after a good minute later: "True, the State Teacher created me all for the sake of taking the king's place during a critical moment! And with the king's arrogance, he would never allow someone like me to exist if he finds out. But don't forget though, my job may be to die in the king's stead, but that doesn't mean I would turn my back on the Demon Realm."

Years ago, meeting Qing Xue was nothing more than an accident. However, it was precisely this "accident" that's managed to console the loneliness in his heart.

But to betray the Demon Realm? There's no way he could do that....

"I just want to be this world's queen, and I'm not asking you to betray the Demon Realm." Despite Qing Xue's tone softening up, the sword beside her neck remains firm nevertheless: "Can you help me? As long as I am the queen, I will definitely find a way to make it so you can appear before the public. I know His Majesty would do anything I say when he's such an affectionate man. By then you won't have to worry about your own existence being erased by him."

For fear of the man rejecting, she continues to dangle her bait with no room for rebuttal.

Chapter 589 "The Queen's Coronation (1)"

"What's more, don't you hate State Teacher? If it weren't for him, you would not be so miserable! Even if you..."

"Qing Xue!" The man stood up, his eyes gazing down at the woman who's been with him for hundreds of years: "Fine, I will help you, but only for this one time. Whether or not you can get the king's heart will be up to yourself...."

That immediately brought on a smile to the demoness, causing that firm grip to finally loosen around the neck. "Thank you, I just knew you would help me."

......

Demon Mountain.

After her success in refining the Tri Reaching Soul Dan Pill, Bai Yan's been intending to seclude herself for the impending breakthrough. Sadly for her though, Di Cang hasa beat her to the punch by openly announcing the date of the coronation to the public, thus causing her to delay that plan until after the ceremony.

Yet not all were happy of course....

For one, the females of the Demon Realm were all crushed as soon as it became known that their one and only idol king was getting hitched. Many even went as far as to travel from afar just to get a glimpse of this legendary queen that's currently living inside the palace.

Unfortunately for these brave souls, their feet couldn't even make it to the palace gate before they were shooed away by the soldiers in charge.

"Sister-in-law," Di Xiao Wan blinks and blinks over how leisurely the woman in charge was acting despite the fact that the coronation was just around the corner. "Tomorrow is your coronation as the queen, shouldn't we leave this mountain and go prepare like all the rest?"

Giving a stretch like a lazy cat, Bai Yan dismisses the idea: "No need to hurry, it will be fine tomorrow. Oh right, where did that friend of yours go, that Huang Xiao Ying?"

Di Xiao Wan didn't reply immediately like her usual self, only showing a vigilant and alarmed look. "Sister-in-law, why are you thinking about that girl all of a sudden? Am I not good enough?"

"I'm just asking out of curiosity and boredom..." The lazy woman then caresses her chin like she's thinking of something bad.

To be quite honest, she didn't hold any disgust towards Huang Xiao Ying at all. If not for Little Rice not liking the girl, she would be quite happy to make her a good follower of hers in fact.

"But Sister-in-law, that Huang Xiao Ying is a sweet dumbaclutz, you mustn't like her okay? You only need to like me and that's enough."

That damn brat, it wasn't even all that long ago where she got tricked by that Jun Ruqing. Now she wants to stick around my nephew and sister-in-law? Dream on! I won't give anyone that chance to steal them away!

Gnashing her teeth, the demon princess now has the tigress blacklisted.

"Auntie," Bai Xiachen timely sticks his head out from the side to speak, "are you talking about yourself?"

That question promptly brought on a wave of grievance in the girl's heart: "Xiachen, is this how you think of me inside? I'm a sweet dumbaclutz?"

Now that's left the little steambun in a bind. As much as he would like to not hurt his auntie there, but the good upbringing of an honest child still got the better of him, which in turn manifested as an unbearable nod.

Clack!

Di Xiao Wan actually heard her heart shattering apart right there and then. In one full burst of grievance, she openly cries with tears flowing out: "Sister-in-law! Your son is bullying me~"

"Is that right, how come I didn't see it?" Casting a look at the little steambun next to her, Bai Yan just smiled like it didn't happen.

Sniffling her nose, Brother is bullying me, and now these two are bullying me too by joining forces?

"You... you two..." The waterfall doesn't stop, "I'm going to have a baby of my own too! Then my baby can help me, humph~"

Chapter 590 "The Queen's Coronation (2)"

In the heart of this demon princess, her son could only be as clever and sensible as Bai Xiachen. Therefore, its natural that her son would come to her defence when she's being bullied!

Unfortunately......

By the time her son was born, that's when she realized what the true meaning of favoring outsiders versus one's own side!

Not only did she not get an extra helper, the dastardly boy had turned around to help Di Cang's family to bully her~

"Auntie," Bai Xiachen gives the princess a pat on the shoulder, "If you want to have a son, you must first find a husband who's willing to have one with you though. Have you seen someone making a baby by themselves?"

Biting that pink lip, Di Xiao Yun struggles inside. Find a father for the child? If nothing else, I will find State Teach to help?

"Mother, I am so hungry," the boy turns to Bai Yan for help. "I want to eat red roast meat made by Mother."

"Okay, I will make it for you." Giving her son a pinch on the cheek, she puts on a spoiled smile as she got up from the couch: "Let's go."

Bursting into a gleeful grin, the baby boy didn't dally. Hurrying to match his mother's speed, he tightly holds onto her hand to leave the moping princess in the background.

......

Because of the coronation ceremony that's about to take place tomorrow, the whole palace was abuzz with noise.

But compared with the jubilant air of the palace though, the females who adores Di Cang were all left heartbroken. As a result, there were in fact a shortage of young maiden's attending. Their excuses were they're sick and such.

Of course, this group was considered to be the smarter ones for the other group were still clinging onto the idea of stealing the position of queen from the human mort

......

Inside one of the palace courtyards, a little girl of innocent demeanor struggles to move forward by clinging onto the wall.

Compared to the daughters of the various families in attendance, there's not a single maid or servant to help this girl in question. Even so, this toddler sized girl continues to walk before being blocked off by another figure.

"Second sister," she politely calls out to the one in front.

"Who is your second sister!" The one blocking the young toddler was a sharp looking maiden that carried the look of shame and disgust: "If you dare call me your second sister again, I will cripple you right now!"

"But you are my second sister," the little girl's eyes were innocent and untainted, "I didn't make a mistake."

The people around them only snickered with laughter after hearing this.

"So this is the little lady of the dragon family? I heard she can't even walk properly yet despite her age, and doesn't understand anything!"

"Che~ this little lady is a fool, plain and simple. Moreover, her age is not much different from the second lady over there either, just that she never grows for some reason."

"Haha, if I have such a sister then I will be mad too."

Although the little girl could hear everything from her distance, but based on that confused look and clueless demeanor, it's obvious she didn't get the meaning.

"Second sister, what am I doing wrong?"

"You shut up!" The lady roars out with rage, "I really don't know what Father is doing, I can't believe he would let you come participate in the queen's coronation. It can't be... a wench like you is also conniving after the consort position?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 47 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
314K 16K 43
Published on 11/1/23 Nine, a special force soldier whose only purpose was to serve the Imperial Army, died and transmigrated into the body of Toby Ca...
222K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
179K 22K 103
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...