SAVE ME (Naruto Banished Fanf...

By Shixgami20

READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 |Finale|

Chapter 1

46.6K 717 538
By Shixgami20

A blond haired twelve year old boy stood on a statue, hunched over with his hands on his knees as he recollected his much needed oxygen. His circulean eyes stared at the figure that too stood on a statue across the waterfall, his back facing him.

He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, "SASUKE!!" The blonde yelled, "what, are you gonna just run away?!" He asked as the boy across stopped walking slowly and turned to face the blonde.

A smirk plastered on his face, tattoos covered the left side of his face and arm, his left eye was yellow surrounded by darkness. "Naruto..." Sasuke spoke in a dark tone.

Naruto grew more frustrated. He remembered his promise to his teammate, his friend, his crush. "What's with the grim face?" Sasuke asked snapping Naruto out of his thoughts but, to only be driven into his memories of Sasuke and Team Seven.

Naruto's grip tightened to the point his nails dug into his skin drawing, blood, he bit the bottom of his lip. "Why..." he muttered, "why Sasuke?" His expression was pained and Sasuke looked at Naruto, shocked.

"WHY?! WHAT MADE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs. There was nothing but silence for a minute until Sasuke spoke.

"What does any of this have to do with you?" Sasuke asked coldly. Naruto looked at Sasuke with a slight emotion of terror and frustration. He tried to restrain and contain his anger as best he could, but every word Sasuke spoke was a stab to the blonde.

"I'll say this once," Sasuke said and Naruto gulped, "my business is finished with you Leaf Shinobi, go home!"

Naruto's expression slowly shifted sadness. He remembered his friends that assisted him to take Sasuke back and he frowned. "Shikamaru... Neji... Kiba... Choji... Bushy Brows... they all sacrificed their lives for you." He said looking down at the ground.

"Hmph." Sasuke gave a look that said 'I don't care, I never asked them too, nor did I ask you as well.' Naruto stayed quiet as he remembered what Shikamaru told him. Sasuke turned and began to walk off again.

Naruto's eyes went red a black slit through the middle. He growled and jumped. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR COMRADES THEN?!" He screamed, Sasuke turned around to only have Naruto land on him.

He was hesitant. Naruto had his fist up and ready to punch Sasuke but he was hesitant. Naruto looked at Sasuke to see his cold, melancholy expression. His eyes widened and punched Sasuke, hard.

Sasuke faced the side, the impact stung his cheek but he dismissed the pain and looked at Naruto from the corner of his eye. He then turned and spat blood at Naruto's cheek.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke by his clothing and pulled him closer, agitated. "Tell me something, Naruto. What power can I gain with these "comrades", hm?" Sasuke asked and Naruto froze.

"I will go to Orochimaru!" Sasuke declared. Naruto gritted his teeth a vein appearing on his temple.

"Orochimaru was the one that killed the Third Hokage! You think he'll just give you power for free?! He's just gonna use your body! And as if I'm gonna let you go to that freak!!" Naruto yelled.

"Like I care." Sasuke said and glared at Naruto. "All I care about is my revenge!"

Sasuke cackled and grabbed Naruto by his jacket. Sasuke's cackle sent shivers down his spine as he was strangled by Sasuke.

To his confusion Sasuke let go of the blonde and threw a hard punch at his gut. Naruto could feel his ribs crack and he coughed out blood, shocked at the brute strength Sasuke possessed.

Naruto flew and landed into the water with a cry of pain. Sasuke looked down at his hand and grinned. Now, this is power! But, I need more! Much more! He thought and clenched his fist.

Naruto rose from the water and glared at Sasuke who looked at Naruto and jumped off the statue, charging at full speed, and Naruto followed his lead.

The two clashed and Naruto threw a punch to only have Sasuke swiftly dodge it and kick the blonde on the face.

Blood escaped from his mouth, but he bought enough courage to make a sign, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He cried and several clones appeared. Each clone grabbed one another and one clone stabbed the statue with a kunai.

With the momentum they had they swung and the last clone kicked Sasuke on the face making him fly onto one of the statue's eye.

Naruto landed safely on a statue and Sasuke got up. He glared at Naruto and appeared in front of him and landed another punch on the blonde. Once again Naruto rose and stood on the water panting.

"What was everyone to you? What was I to you? You're really gonna just throw all of us away to gain power?!" Naruto asked.

"Hn, I consider you Naruto, my closest friend." Sasuke answered and smirked. "But, that's exactly why I must kill you!" He said and charged.

Naruto did the same thing and both went for a punch and both blocked. Sasuke slipped passed Naruto and took out a kunai from his pouch. Naruto quickly backed away and took out a shuriken from his holster and threw it in unison with Sasuke.

Both weapons clashed and deflected. Sasuke stood still on the statue and at an average speed he did some hand signs. "Chidori!" Sasuke yelled.

Naruto once again summoned his clones and prepared his own jutsu, "Rasengan!" He yelled and the two charged. "I'll beat you Sasuke, and I'll drag you back to the village!" Naruto roared and both jutsu's collided.

The jutsu's power ended in an explosion and the two flew back. Sasuke was the first rise while Naruto floated on the water. He turned his head and looked at Sasuke with great sadness.

Reluctant he stood up, without hesitation Sasuke did some hand signs, "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" A huge fireball went towards Naruto and the blonde jumped.

But Sasuke predicted his movements and jumped before he did. Naruto slightly startled couldn't react in time and was kicked on the face once again.

The blonde dropped onto the ground and Sasuke approached him slowly. When he got there he picked Naruto up by his jacket and his hand engulfed in lightning.

Why? I thought we were friends! Did you really not consider us as your friends, Sasuke? Did you really just become this? Is there nothing that can change your mind? But, I have too! I made a promise! I NEVER BREAK MY PROMISES!!!

Naruto's eyes turned red once again, his whisker Mark's became thicker, his teeth were sharper and hair became more spikier. "IT'S TOO LATE!!! NARUTO!!" Sasuke roared and stabbed Naruto with his Chidori.

Blood splattered everywhere and Sasuke grinned triumphantly. Naruto was angry. I WON'T LET OROCHIMARU TAKE YOU!!! He thought and grabbed Sasuke's hand, gripping it tightly making the young Uchiha cry out in pain.

Sasuke pulled away and Naruto dropped on the water, he swayed as his wounds began to heal and an orange chakra swirled around his body. Sasuke stared at the blonde in shock. The chakra then disappeared and Naruto roared.

"SASUKE! I WON'T LET YOU GO TO OROCHIMARU!!! I'LL STOP YOU NO MATTER WHAT!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY!!!" Naruto yelled.

"Just... what are you?!" Sasuke asked still in his state of shock.

"A friend!!" Naruto answered as his tears disappeared and he charged at an astonishing speed surprising Sasuke as soon as he appeared in front of him. Naruto punched him and Sasuke did his best to block it, but was overwhelmed by the amount of strength Naruto had and was punched on the face.

Sasuke skidded on the water and Naruto followed him. He did some hand signs and inhaled, "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" A fireball went towards Naruto who growled.

He let out a roar and the fireball disappeared. Sasuke landed in the water and so did Naruto. Before Sasuke could react he was attacked by Naruto several times. He's fast. Too fast! Sasuke thought.

Naruto threw a kick and Sasuke flew out of the water and hit a wall of rocks. Naruto jumped out the water and pinned Sasuke on the wall. "Wake up already! If you don't I'm gonna break all the bones your body and drag you back myself!!" Naruto roared.

Sasuke cackled and Naruto looked at Sasuke growling. "You shut the hell up!" He said above a whisper. "What do you know about me? Someone like you has no family and siblings..."

"YOU HAD NOTHING FROM THE START!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT ME?!? HUH?!" Sasuke roared, infuriated.

Naruto was shocked and taken back by Sasuke's yelling and Sasuke kicked him off of himself. "You don't know what it's like to lose someone! So what would you know?!" Sasuke asked.

Naruto landed on a rock and frowned, a great sadness overwhelmed him. He's right, I did have nothing, but, I know what it's like to suffer. Naruto thought.

"Iruka-sensei... was like a father to me... you were like a sibling to me... I also had other people... so that's why, I must stop you." Naruto said as he raised his head and smiled.

Sasuke frowned but then pulled out his hitai-ate and put it on. His sharingan now had three tomoe's. "Then I'll just have to sever that bond!" He said and Naruto frowned once again.

Naruto charged at a great pace but this time Sasuke could see his every movement. Naruto threw a punch but Sasuke dodged it with ease and punched Naruto on the face.

Naruto flew up in the air and Sasuke appeared before kicking Naruto down into the water again. Sasuke stood before Naruto who got even more angrier. Jeez kit, you sure are borrowing a lot of my chakra. A voice in Naruto's head said. Sorry Kura. Naruto responded.

Naruto clenched his fist and suddenly a chakra cloak surrounded his body. With a roar Naruto went on all fours and charged. He attempted to scratch Sasuke but Sasuke just barely managed to dodge the attack, suddenly the cloak formed a hand and hit Sasuke unexpectedly.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" The fireball shot towards Naruto and the cloak protected him leaving Sasuke a bit shocked. The cloak protected him?! He thought and Naruto growled.

Naruto extended his arm and the cloak extended and hit Sasuke surprising him, again. Naruto then followed through and hit Sasuke again. Sasuke panted and looked at Naruto to only realise his cloak hand had got a hold of him.

With the movement of his hand Naruto brought Sasuke closer and punched him, sending the Uchiha flying and hit the statue. Sasuke cackled and Naruto growled.

Sasuke slowly got up as his curse-mark power activated. His hair grew longer, his skin became darker and two hand-like wings sprouted from his back. A shuriken-like tattoo appeared on his nose and his teeth became sharper.

"You were special Naruto, but," Sasuke said as he looked at Naruto. "I am more special than you!"

Sasuke... Naruto thought. Man that kid is stubborn. Kurama laughed but Naruto shook it off. He charged and went for another punch but Sasuke blocked the attack with his hand-like wing.

Sasuke then swiveled around and kicked Naruto sending the blonde back and onto the statue. Sasuke did his hand signs and Naruto took his hand out.

Black lightning engulfed Sasuke's hand. A Rasengan claoked with his nine-tails chakra appeared on Naruto's hand.

Both stood still for a moment.

That is until both charged and let out a cry.

"CHIDORI!!"

"RASENGAN!!"

The two attacks collided creating a huge explosion. Both Naruto and Sasuke fell in the water barely conscious. "Stupid..." Naruto managed to say. "You won't go..."

Sasuke could hear his words and before he could say anything, he passed out along with Naruto.

Kakashi soon arrived and found the two floating on water, unconscious. Rain slowly began to fall and he smiled under his mask.

Well done, Naruto. He thought and picked Naruto up and had one of his dog summons carry Sasuke back to the village.

__________________
Hey guys! Back with another Naruto fanfic! In this fanfic Naruto has more than one chakra affinity which are Fire, Lightning and Wind. Hope yall enjoyed the first chappy. I know it was a bit too long but I hope it wasnt bad. Criticism is allowed since I want to improve my writing some more.  Also don't forget to vote! Anyway please stay tuned for some more chaps!

Ja ne!
DeathGod out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 11.4K 48
Who decides worth in this world? ... No one does. Next Update : Who knows (Akatsuki Naruto fanfiction) Naruto had always been left out in Konoha. Th...
44.6K 887 33
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
523K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
3.1K 82 18
This story will start off slow. Bear with it please! Two years after the Fourth Great Ninja War, Naruto and Guts set out on a journey to save the wo...