opposites attract | gotpink [...

By Jaeesoul

Jinyoung was a playful chaos while Jisoo was a wild butterfly, a mix of mischievous encounters unexpectedly l... More

. honest apologetic announcement .
. the nerd & the jerk .
. unexpected events .
. panicked lines .
. picnic and friends .
. pretty nuisance .
. a hit and run .
. looking after you .
. movie night I .
. movie night II .
. ex and chips .
. forced friendships .
. love-sick .
. under the same sky again .
. offers and promises .
. fights and punches .
. fights and chaos .
. regrets .
. revelations .

. imperfect chaos .

1.4K 151 136
By Jaeesoul

'How can someone look cute turns to be fearless?'

The chaotic encounter engraved Jisoo Kim's name in Jinyoung's mind. It was a bitter pill to swallow - to be beaten twice on the same day by the same person. Even having a strong drink in hand, surrounded by loud music couldn't distract him from his defeat.

"I'm surprised that I'm still alive with no single bruise on my face because of your stupid fight, Hyung." Yugyeom's voice broke Jinyoung's silent bubble. "Seriously though. You should have apologized instead of these nasty moves you did."

Jinyoung glanced up with an amused smirk on his face. "I don't apologize Yugyeom. You will take back your words once she becomes my new girl."

Yugyeom clicked his tongue in disagreement. "I highly doubt it after your knockdown. Behave," Jinyoung replied with a scoff, looking ahead.

"Whatever. I won't let her go off my list." With firm statement, he tucked his left hand into his pocket, remembering the absent headphones. Then, with a sweeping gesture of his right hand, he pushed the glass aside.

His throat was now burning with an intense bitterness and yet he was still sober, his thoughts growing even more powerful and difficult to process.

"Jinyoung, my son." His hands trembled when he heard the voice. He leaped from the wooden stool, panic starting to set in. Unable to respond to his friend's call, he sprinted towards the back of the bar. The neon lights blurred his vision. He barely managed to open the rusty metallic door; his legs were weak, barely able to hold him as he leaned against a frigid wall.

'Shit, you need to breathe.' A part of his mind screamed against the loud voices choking him. His vision was getting blurry, forcing him to have his eyes shut. 'F-focus.' he begged his last ounce of consciousness.

'1...2...3...4...5' With unsteady inhalations and exhalations, he struggled to regain his composure. He felt the time pass until eventually he was able to shake off the demonic voices that haunted his mind. Thankfully, he managed to ride out the episode without a trip to the hospital bed.

His phone vibrated inside his pockets; he weakly fished it out. "Jinyoung, I have bad news for you." His friend said with excitement. "You need to come back to the dorm. You got a roommate."

"Stop lying. I won't leave the party." Jinyoung let out a disgruntled sigh, wishing that the news of his having a roommate was nothing but a joke. There was just no way that he would share his space with someone else.

"I'm not l---" His friend's voice was abruptly interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. "Hi, it's your new roommate and I need the key."

'Someone wakes me up from this nightmare.' Jinyoung rubbed his face in frustration. "Something is wrong. I can't have a roommate."

"Solve this with dorm's management. For the night, I'm your roommate and I need your key till I get mine tomorrow morning." the unannounced roommate said in a stern voice.

"I don't care. I'm not going home tonight. Find another place,"

"Don't force me to follow the rules. You are past the dorm's curfew. One call will get you in trouble." Jinyoung rolled his eyes, hearing the stranger's threat.

"Bold of you. I will make sure this will be your last damned night in my room."

"Thank you Jaebum," his voice sounded far. "Jinyoung, don't be stubborn. He is waiting." Jaebum spoke in a gentle tone, trying to be soothing. Just then, he heard someone's name in the background, and before he said anything else, he paused. "Jisoo Kim, you aren't leaving alone without us."

"Who's Jisoo?" he quizzed his friend after standing up. "New transfer students," The words said in low tone, revealed her identity . A mischievous smirk concealed his exhausted features planning how to kill two birds with one stone.

"You aren't going anywhere alone." Youngjae held Jisoo's hand, stopping her from leaving. "Today is obviously not the best for any of us. Mark is already furious with the unexpected new room's arrangement,"

"Why did we transfer again? What was wrong with L.A.?" she whined, exhausted from the bad turn of events ever since they landed. Even the university's dorm was full and had them in a guest house managed by the elegant student's supervisor who surprised them with a new revelation. "I'm sorry, but I have to follow the rules. In the system, it shows you are in different rooms."

"Can we at least exchange roommates?" Mark pleaded to have Youngjae as his roommate again.

"If your roommates agree, then yes." A polite, angelic smile spread across her face, which provoked a matching smile of gratitude in response.

"We will meet frequently. My name is Rose, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to me." Rose graciously presented herself as the supervisor.

Meeting Jaebum snuffed out any hope that the trio had. The tall guy with long, messy hair and two moles above his left eye. A tattoo inked on the right side of his neck welcomed them with a terrifying scream, "Who are you? Please don't tell me Jinyoung is throwing a party in my room!".

"I thought parties aren't allowed in the dorm" Jisoo was perplexed, which was answered by an uncomfortable silence that invaded the room. "Hi, I'm Mark, and this is Youngjae, your new roommate. That explains how we got inside."

"I'm so sorry. I misunderstood you. My best friend is an idiot who loves doing dumb things." Jaebum glanced down at the ground, trying to hide the embarrassment expressed on his face. "I'm Jaebum," he said apologetically, with a nervous smile. "Sorry, I didn't expect to have a roomie." He approached them and shook their hands.

"No worries. We were wondering if we can switch roommates?" Mark suggested.

"What's your room?"

"Five." the answer made the latter laugh in disbelief, making a cross with his hands. "No way. I'm sorry, I can't roommate with Jinyoung."

"Jinyoung?"

"My best friend and your new roommate." After witnessing Jaebum's response, Mark could tell that having him as a roommate would be far from easy.

"On a scale of one to ten. How bad is my situation?" Mark's hesitant question didn't take time to be answered.

"100."

Jisoo felt like Jaebum was overreacting even after hearing the phone call, thinking it couldn't be as bad as he made it out to be - not even if he was the devil's son.

It took less than an hour to prove her wrong when the devil himself locked his eyes with her for the third time on the same day, wearing a more devilish sly smirk. All the eyes were on him, yet he had his on hers.

"What are you doing here?" Mark's board back blocked her view from the unwelcomed presence, who tilted his head to wink while spinning the key around his finger the same way she did earlier.

Mark snatched the keys, ignoring the boy's fake cry. "Tough, huh? I forgive you. Why don't you open the door for the party?" he said in a mocking tone. Jisoo looked over Mark's shoulder, seeing strangers holding beers standing close to the room's door. Jinyoung was testing Mark's patience, which had been already close to zero.

Jisoo quickly put her hand on top of her friend's balled-up fist, trying to calm him down. "You throw a punch, I will throw two. We end up kicked out of the dorm." Her innocent threat made him a glare, knuckles turning white.

"Jaebum. Can you knock some sense into your friend? Youngjae attempted to resolve the tension by asking for a truce. Jinyoung turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "Who are you, kid?"

It became clear how the devil wanted chaos, and problems to arise, and he was winning. Her friends were falling for his sly tricks, and she hated to lose. "Fine. if this is your welcome, we will enjoy it. You got alcohol for everyone?" She masked his smirk, tapping her friend's hand to let go of the key.

"What are you doing?" Mark hissed, his hand dropping the key on hers. "Trust me," she whispered, pushing him towards the room. She felt Jinyoung's presence behind her, the smell of alcohol reeking from his jacket like he had drunk an ocean contrasting with how sober he looked.

"You fell quicker than I expected. Let's dance till the morning." Jinyoung's whisper made her shiver as she stepped forward. She unlocked the cursed door and let Mark and Youngjae in before turning to Jinyoung, who was getting closer again. She blinked, her eyes transitioning to a seductive mode with a cheeky smile, catching the devil's attention.

Her right hand found its way to his chest against his beating heart. "You love chaos. Too bad I'm the chaos, Jinyoung," She whispered, inches away from the man, not giving him a chance to react as she pushed him away and swiftly slammed the door shut, separating them from Jinyoung and his friends outside.

Jisoo swore the door would break from the devil's outburst and furious banging. "He will calm down."

"He will haunt you down,"

. . . . . . .

Hello🌷 A little reminder; be kind and honest to yourself.  🤍

What do you think about this chapter?🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.9K 80
By peahchels
137K 4.7K 22
Lalisa Manoban is a sixteen-year old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has brown eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
9.2K 796 55
"๐“˜ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ผ." ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’†๏ฟฝ...
137K 3.6K 19
This story is about you being Jinyoung's forgotten Sister. Your name is Ji Eun and you are 17 years old. โ€ขfind out more about your character, your re...