Unconditional love

By magical_AditiRathore

story of a girl name avni and and the guy name Neil. Neil is a business man avni is also a business person av... More

Introduction of avni
Introduction of Neil Khanna
Neil reached Shimla
Avneil in the party.
Avneil at a party
Avneil at the party
Neil heartbroken
Neil emotional breaksdown
AvNeil meeting part 1
AvNeil meeting part 2
AvNeil meeting part 3
AvNeil and Adiya friendship
AvNeil past Part 1
AvNeil past part 2
AvNeil past part 3
AvNeil past part 4
AvNeil past part 5
AvNeil past part 6
AvNeil past part 7
AvNeil past part 8
AvNeil past part 9
AvNeil past part 10
AvNeil past part 11
AvNeil past part 12
AvNeil past part 13
AvNeil past part 14
AvNeil past part 15
AvNeil past part 16
AvNeil past part 17
not an update
AvNeil past part 18
AvNeil past part 19
AvNeil past part 20
AvNeil past part 21
AvNeil past part 22
AvNeil past part 23
AvNeil past final part
reason behind avni and aditiya marriage
AvNeil meeting
Neil meets neela maa and mishti
Avni knows about Neil's marriage proposal
Avni and Neil's fight
Avni goes to Neil home
Neil and Avni takes care of mishti
Avni agreed to marry Neil
thank you
Neil and Avni gets married
Neil goes to kapoor mansion to live
Teaser
Neil saves avni from goons
AvNeil throw a party
Neil argues with the guest
Avni's care for neil and his anger
Neil falls sick
Avni takes care of Neil
AvNeil become friends again
AvNeil cute moment
Neil mental breaksdown
Entry of Adi's father
Avni agreed for mishti's birthday
Avneil went to the orphanage
Mishti's birthday
Avneil went to khanna mansion to live
AvNeil lived in the same room
AvNeil decides to play basketball match
Basketball match
Neil takes care of Avni
Distances are decreasing
Teaser
Avni fell ill
Misunderstanding
Neil's anger
Avni decides to went khanna mansion
Avni went to live in khanna mansion
Avni tries to pacify neil
Heartbreak
Realization
Cute moments
AvNeil decision
Teaser
AvNeil went back to Mumbai
understanding
The End

Avni married aditiya and their accident

1.8K 171 30
By magical_AditiRathore

Chapter 37:

Avni is sitting on the bed and things are placed on the bed and a box avni picks the dresses Neil gifted her at new year and at different occasions
she touches those dresses she remembers their moments and put it in the box then the teddy bear flowers ring which Neil gives her when he proposed her then the pendant which he gave her at new year night avni put these all things in the box and remembers the moments related to these things and then their separation. Avni packes the box.

Avni: avni now you are going to marry adi and these all things are the obstacles in my life from now you will call as Mrs avni aditiya kapoor you will be his wife so its wrong to think about Neil and now these things doesn't matter in my life so its better to say good bye to these memories and look a head and move on. Avni life didn't wait for anyone it didn't stop for anyone or nor I stops by leaving of anyone it teaches us to move on and don't stop for anyone.

Avni picks the box and goes to the store room and keeps it there and locks the store room

After some days Avni married aditiya for her father avni was sitting on the bed she was very nervous aditiya comes there and see she is rubbing  her hands because of nervousness adi sits besides her and take off the veil from her face.

Adi: avni look at me. Avni I know in which circumstances we married avni first we are friends and we will be friends for ever don't get nervous and hesitates I am the same aditiya whom you used to call adi your friend avni i promise you I will always do my duty towards you I will always try to make you happy and most importantly I will never ever cross my limits we are friends and it's enough for me.

Avni: thank you adi for understanding me thank you for always being with me I promise you adi I will also do my duties with whole heart I will never give you any chance to complain I will give my 100% in this marriage and make it successful.

Aditiya smiles.

Aditiya: now go and change this dress and you sleep here I will sleep on the couch.

Avni: no adi you sleep here I will sleep on the couch.

Adi: avni don't argue with me I said you sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch.

Avni: ok.

Time passes ashish died due to cancer adi became avni's strength then neela maa and aditiya merged their business and name it AAK company Avni Aditiya Kapoor company with time their bond becomes more stronger eight months passed avni is sleeping she wakes up at mid night and saw aditiya is writing something in the dairy and is smiling.

Avni:  what are you doing.

Aditiya shocked and hides the dairy.

Adi: no nothing just thinking about something.

Avni in mind: I saw adi many times to write something in the dairy and every time he made the same excuse what he writes in the dairy.

Avnk: ok now sleep it's too late.

Adi: yaa you sleep I am doing some work after that I will sleep.

Avni: ok.

Next day adi goes to office and avni picks the dairy from the cupboard she is shocked to see adi daily writes about their moments like they drink coffee together or went outside for shopping or to visit the different places avni thinks avni keeps the dairy in the cupboard under his clothes then she saw the drawer which was always locked.

Avni: this drawer is locked I asked adi he said I keeps the important files there but I didn't see him keeping and taking any file from this drawer.

avni starts to find the keys in the cupboard and in the whole room then she placed the stool near the cupboard and stand on it she gets the key from there.

Avni: got it I think it's the key of the drawer.

Avni opens the drawer and shocked to see many dairy there she takes the dairy and reads the years then she takes the dairy which adi wrote first. Avni reads.

Avni: after mom I didn't think I will survive with out her but neela maa ashish papa avni all supported me and I get back to my normal life now they are my family they loves me a lot.

Avni smiles she is reading the dairy and shocked to ready.

Avni: o my God I can't believe it I am in love I am in love with avni i love her so much I don't know how and when i fell for her but today when we both were playing basketball and while playing she falls down and her arm got injured I shouted her name I runs to her. her arm was bleeding I got panicked she was crying I felt like someone is snatching my heart i can't see the tears in her eyes i asked her is she alright she answered me sobbing yes she is alright but it's paining i was so angry on me it was because of me I asked her to play basket ball i helped her to got up and went inside the house and did her bandage she winced in pain and I felt the pinch several times in my hurt then I asked myself why I was so tensed she was injured but it was a small injury she will cured in few days I was asking to myself them I close my eyes and remembers our moments from childhood I got to know I love her l was so happy and smiling like a mad person.

Avni is reading the dairy and she then recalls Neil's proposal and adi was the one who brought her there she was finding the dairy of 2014 she got that dairy and start finding the page why adi didn't tell her. Finally she got that page.

Adi: today I brought avni to the place where Neil planned to propose her it was not easy for me but I did that because I know avni also love him I saw the love for him in her eyes the love which I was always searching in her eyes but didn't see that but I am happy for her because she deserve only happiness in her life and for me her friendship Is enough.

Avni cries while ready it she sits on her knees and cries then adi comes age shocked to see her crying he goes to her and got another shock his all dairies are there some are on the bed some are on the floor avni looks up adi looks down avni angrily looks at him and gets up.

Avni: what is this adi.

He remains silent. Avni shouts.

Avni: answer me.

Adi didn't say anything avni starts beating him and grabs his collar.
Avni: why why you didn't tell me why you hide from me that you loves me why adi why answer me.

Avni cries and throw her at him adi also cries.

Adi: I am sorry.

Avni breaks the hug .

Avni: sorry sorry for what tell me adi sorry for what sorry for loving me sorry for not telling me sorry for ruining my life.

Adi: no avni i even can't imagine in my dreams to hurt you and ruin you.

Avni: then why you didn't tell me why you let your love to go to someone else it was not neil who hurt me it was you. You hide your love your emotions from me you always pushed me towards him now I understand why suddenly in college your behaviour changed now all things are cleared you broke me adi you ruined my life.

Adi: avni please don't say that I am sorry avni if I have any idea about that I didn't do that I saw the love for him in your eyes that's why I did that.

Avni: why you didn't believe in your love and why you wasted your energy and time in making me realized my love for him just one percent of that why didn't you tried for own love but no you didn't do that I think your love is also like Neil's love.

Adi: no avni love means to give I want to see you happiness and I thought you loved him so I didn't come in your way.

Avni hugs him.

Avni: adi I am fed up I am tired I don't have much energy please adi help me I wants to live I wants to smile with whole heart please adi hold my hand and brings me back to the life I don't want to live in darkness anymore adi please help me I want to see your love please adi please help me.

Adi cups her face

Adi: avni please don't cry i can't see you like this please stop crying I promise I will bring you to the brightness and my love will heal your pain I promise I will fill your life full of happiness. I believe on my love i don't wants to take Neil's place in your life i will make my own place because I know it's next to impossible to forget your first love. I know your love for him is true love and pure.

Avni smiles. Times passes adi always do something for her and made her feel special he always planned surprises for her they was happy married couple slowly avni moved on in her life she didn't forget Neil but got busy in her married life adi made his own place in her heart then one day they got to know about avni's pregnancy their eyes became teary but with a smile at their faces adi took care of her and pampers her avni smiles to see his care he cooked for her and fed her with his hands. Avni was 7 months pregnant when they both were going for the regular check up but a suddenly a child comes in front of the car and to save him adi turns the car and crushed by the track adi died in the accident and avni was badly injured people took them to the hospital avni gave birth to mishti it was premature birth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
21.2K 3.4K 38
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
75.3K 13.4K 45
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
12.5K 1.2K 14
The story about a girl Avni mehta Neil and Avni both love each other last 2 years both get married but on marriage first night Avni see a different...