𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 ~ 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬...

By 1HuffleyPuffley1

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 /'𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝^𝐬𝐭/ 𝐍𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨�... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝗼𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝗼
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
Authors note (ง'̀-'́)ง
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 ~ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞
AN
Sequel...
ITS OUT

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

2K 81 114
By 1HuffleyPuffley1

Chris runs up the few steps leading to the front door, slamming it opening and dropping his bag to the floor. He lets out a small sigh of relief, glad to be out of the crazy rain, and closes the door.

Footsteps are heard and his mother appears in the hallway, grinning. "Oh love." She says happily, opening her arms out wide. "How was the trip?"

Chris grins and walks into his mothers arms, hiding his face in the crook of her neck. "Absolutely perfect." He whispers.

His mother chuckles. "Your soaked silly, love." She breaks away, tugging at his jumper. "Take it off before you get a cold."

"Ma, I'm fine." Chris responds, "no need to fuss."

Dodger comes running down the hallway at hearing the voice of his owner, barking and wagging his tail. Chris laughs, dropping to his knees to allow the pup to lick his face senseless, and wraps his arms around the animal. "Oh yes." He laughs. "I've missed you too, buddy."

His mother rolls her eyes and shakes her head, calling out to his siblings, letting them know their big brother was finally home. Chris gets up from the floor, covered in slobber, and picks up his things. "I'll go unpack." He says, kissing his mothers cheek before heading over to the steps leading down to the basement.

Ever since Chris's family had moved into the large home, his parents thought that seeming as he was the oldest, he would want his own space. They got to work on cleaning out the basement and making it perfect for him, filling it with all of his football trophies and photos of him and his friends, a new desk. Chris settled in right away.

He drops his bag in front of his bed, throwing his pillow onto the bed and plopping himself on top, gazing up at the roof. Chris couldn't help but feel worried about Sebastian, walking through the dodgy streets by himself in the rain. Chris pulls his phone from his pocket and goes onto Sebastian's contact.

Hey, just thought I'd check in and make sure you were okay ~ Chris

He sends it just as the door to his room slams open and screams waft through the room, placing a grin on his lips. "Hey cheeky!" Chris laughs, gathering his younger sister into his arms.

Chris falls backwards onto the bed, causing Ellie to squeal, holding on tightly to her brother. "Chris!" She cries happily, pressing kisses all over his face. "I missed you!"

Chris smiles. "I missed you too, El. Please tell me you didn't annoy Scott too much."

Ellie giggles. "He's got a boyfriend now."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but he told me not to tell you."

Chris gasps. "Why on earth would he say that?"

Ellie shrugs, holding Chris's cheeks gently and poking at the soft skin. "I dunno. Something about teasing."

Chris smiles, ticking Ellie's sides. The girl squeals once more, thrashing around to try and get away. "Chris!" She yells, laughter flowing from her open mouth. "CHRIS!"

Chris laughs, then stops his tickle attack, watching as Ellie gasps down breaths. "Go find Scott. He and I need to have a little chat."

Ellie giggles and nods her head, running up the stairs, yelling, "SCOTT!" At the top of her lungs. Chris chuckles and shakes his head, grabbing his phone that had fallen to the floor during the commotion.

No response. Chris frowns. I hope he's okay.

****

(AN: RAPE WARNING!!)

Sebastian was shaking. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, most likely a message from Chris, but didn't nothing. He was frozen in place, just waiting for the first blow to come.

"Look at me!" His father snarls, throwing an empty bear bottle against the wall.

Sebastian flinches, but lifts his head to face the other male, hands shaking, heart hammering. Tears were already streaming down his cheeks at the anticipation, how long his father was dragging it out.

"Now. What do bad boys say when they've done something wrong?"

Sebastian doesn't answer. He can't. He was too frightened that he would slip up and give himself more reasons to be punished.

"ANSWER ME!" His fathers voice booms, reaching out and grabbing ahold of the younger male by the throat, squeezing tightly, more then a warning. "What do bad boys say when they've done something wrong."

The grip around the small throat tightens and Sebastian lets out a strangled gasp, shaking hands  clawing at his fathers large one, Sebastian's eyes trying to stay open, the intake of air becoming harder to do so by the second.

"Th-they s-s-say sorry." Sebastian gasps out, digging his nails into his fathers wrist.

"Then say it."

Sebastian gulps down a small breath. "I-I'm so-sorry- it won't happen again-"

His father seems to not care for his apology and decides to squeeze his hand tighter, chuckling darkly.

"D-dad! Can't breathe!" Sebastian croaks, begging the other with his wide eyes and small gasps to just let him go.

Sebastians father waits just a few more seconds, holding out until Sebastian's head threatens to lull back, throw the boy unconscious, and lets go of his throat, watching him with harsh eyes as he leans over and grips at the hand prints, coughing and gasping on the floor.

He kicks Sebastian in the stomach, sounding a cry and knocking him to the ground. He kicks him once more, this time in his side, before taking a step back at his crying and shaking son.

"Get up."

Sebastian tries to keep himself from whimpering, rising on shaky legs, gripping at his stomach, not wanting this to be any worse then need be.

"You're pathetic," he spits harshly, the liquid splattering across Sebastian's ghastly face, lips quivering.

He doesn't speak. The lump in his throat had grown too large for him to do so, so he stood, shakily before his father, preparing himself for whatever punishment he had for Sebastian.

After many, many, many punches and kicks, horrid slurs, new bruises to add to his collection, Sebastian's father watches him, eyes narrowed, as the boy sways back and forth.

Knowing that Sebastian was lost in his thoughts, his eyes barely open, lips parted, his father grabs ahold of his arm and shoves his front against the nearby wall, pinning his wrists above his head. Sebastian whimpers, eyes wide open now, feeling his skin crawl at what his father was about to do.

It had never been this bad. His father had never felt the need to do this to Sebastian, which made him feel the need to vomit. He had warned him, many many times before, but it had never happened.

"Pl-please stop." Sebastian's voice cracked. He became tense with fear and a thin layer of sweat developed on his back.

His father ignores the silent plea, and shoves Sebastian's track pants and underwear to the ground.

"Please!" Sebastian cries. "Please! Let me go! Do-don't do this!"

Sebastians father rids himself of his leather belt, dangling it over one shoulder as he takes in Sebastian shaking and sobbing figure. The silence soon disappears and is replaced by a harsh smack of the belt, tearing the skin on Sebastians back and pooling blood, Sebastian yelping and slamming his head against the wall.

"Please." Sebastian begs. "Please! Dad! Stop this!"

"Oh shut up!" His fathers voice booms as he lands another blow to the tender skin, sounding another wail from Sebastian's lips, and smirks at the sight of blood against the aching and throbbing skin. "This is what you deserve! So don't blame me, blame yourself. You brought this upon yourself!"

Tears were beginning to well up in Sebastians eyes, biting down on his lower lip as his delicate wrists were tied together tightly with the very leather welt which was used to spank the boy.

Sebastian knows exactly what's coming next, falling into the wall and sliding slightly down it as his hips are gripped, hands against his back. Sucking in one last breath, Sebastian squeezes his eyes shut and cries out sharply when his father brutally rams into him, feeling himself being ripped open from the inside.

The boy squeals in anguish, panting and crying, shying away from every harsh thrust made against him, pain shooting up his spine. Screams left the boys dry lips, breaths heaving. He was burning. Body on fire. He felt as if his insides were being torn apart with daggers, the pain traveling throughout his entire body, down his legs, up his spine.

That's when he felt the blood trickle down his thighs.

"STOP!" Sebastian screams. "STOP!"

"You know you like it, faggot." His father spits. "You probably did this with most of the guys on the trip. So shut your fucking mouth!"

He tries to think of something, anything, that could take him away from this place. That's when Chris's face comes to mind. How he loved Sebastian for who he was, how he didn't care when Sebastian cried, didn't judge him. Chris held him close and helped him through panic attacks and nightmares. If Chris knew, maybe he would allow Sebastian to stay with him?

Though, that would never happen. Sebastians father would never let him leave, fearing being found out for the abuse he caused. And if Sebastian did, he would find him and punish him, even kill him if he wanted to. So Sebastian settled for the abuse that he had been taught for the most of his was love and that he deserved this treatment.

The slam of his father inside of him became faster and more brutal, working screams and cries out of poor Sebastian as he tried to get through it. He soon slammed a hand over Sebastian's mouth to quieten his screams and cries of anguish, wrapping his other hand around his throat.

He refused to slow down, still thrusting his hips upward faster and harder, causing more pain to spark through Sebastian's body. Telling him he knew he liked it. Telling him Sebastian was disgusting. A whore.

Sebastian tried to pull and push away, but his father resisted, squeezing his throat and forcing up into him. The boys face had gone white, body rigid. Black dots surrounded his vision, and before long, Sebastian was passed out on the floor, his father sending a harsh kick to the gut and punch to the nose.

"Pathetic."

Sebastian woke up a few hours later, shaking violently and still sobbing. The bile in his throat pushed itself up to the point Sebastian had no choice but to release the mixture of stomach acid and guilt and disgust over the floor.

He felt dirty.

Worthless.

His father had taken his last piece of sanity and had smashed it to fucking pieces.

He raped him.

And now Sebastian was left, naked and crying on the floor. Left to live with the guilt and the shame. Left to find it in himself to be strong and not let the demons in his mind to overpower him.

Sebastian was left to feel like dying.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.7K 23
[Completed] [Rewritten] "I feel like I'm an artist. My brushes are my blades and my canvas is my wrist." First chapter sucks, but I think the rest of...
74.4K 3.6K 25
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...
147K 1.6K 131
"𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞." "𝐖𝐡𝐚- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚? 𝐘𝐨𝐮...
99.7K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...