love letter || j.jk x reader

By hoblivious

Falling for college's hearthrob Hoseok, you decide to write him a love letter. However, the plan goes wrong w... More

part one
01 | Dear Hoseok, I love you
02 | messy hair and unbuttoned shirt
03 | Hoseok is standing right in front of you
05 | I love helping people anyway
06 | her big heart had enough room for more boys
07 | He had her at hello anywa
08 | You're a friend of Y/n, right?
09 | "Don't tell me you fell for me?"
10 | She still couldn't believe how similar they were
11 | Could you get any cooler?
12 | Creepy, yes, but still cute
13 | He's one of the kindest person ever
14 | forget about the stupid boy
15 | getting to know each other
16 | So you know how I feel
part two
17 | she found love already
18 | does he remember me?
19 | pure joy and euphoria
20 | how much I missed him
21 | crying over a man
22 | perhaps it was time to confess
23 | I wanted it to last forever
24 | I wish you could see yourself through my eyes right now
25 | your screams told me otherwise
26 | "We're in love"
27 | "Let's do it"
28 | the warmth of Jungkook's house
29 | Guilt and regrets
30 | she loved Jungkook
epilogue - love letter

04 | You know I know

3.3K 186 29
By hoblivious

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

Surprisingly, Hoseok sat next to Y/n in class. He would usually sit with his friends in the back, but it looked like the last rows were packed that day. She gave him a sympathetic smile as he chuckled.

"That's fine; I won't be able to concentrate with them anyway."

Thankfully, she didn't have any friends in this class. A few comrades with whom she had occasional chats, but no one to sit with. As he placed his laptop and notebook on the table, the girl's eyes gleamed as she looked upon his figure. She could smell his scent, a musky cologne he used every day. The pleasing perfume entered her nostrils, causing her to shiver a little. His right profile was stunning, she thought.

"Shit," he muttered, then cleared his throat, and faced Y/n. "Do you have a spare pencil? Forgot mine."

The way his brows furrowed when he was bothered made her want to hug him tight. Everything about him was adorable. Despite her blushing face, she gathered enough strength to hand him what he had asked for.

"Thank you, Y/n!" he flashed her the brightest smile ever. "What's that?"

He pointed at the paperback placed on her table, trying to decipher the letters forming the title despite its weird font. She followed his gaze.

"A book?" he stared at her, waiting for more. "Like a practical guide for creative writing," he tilted his head to the side, a sign that he was curious. "I–have a thing for writing."

The (h/c)-haired girl handed him the book, allowing the boy to read its summary on the back cover.

"So you write, huh?"

She nodded, looking away. The thought of the love letter crossed her mind, making it hard for Y/n not to be embarrassed. "I do."

"Planning to write a novel?" a sweet smile crept up his face.

"Maybe," she shrugged, serious, "I guess literature for me is what soccer is to you."

Hoseok flashed a wide grin. "You must really love it then. I didn't know you could write, though."

"I won't say I'm good at it, but I know I like it."

"So, will I be lucky enough to read your work one day?"

Soon enough, she ironically thought. Before she had the chance to answer, the professor told them both to stay quiet.

~ ~

"I missed you," The aroused girl whispered as she unbuttoned the male's trousers.

Jungkook grunted in pleasure, swallowing hard at the mere thought of having Hana's mouth around his member. The girl pushed him onto the bed, forced him to sit, and removed his trousers. The tension grew, excitement as well. The black-haired male had a hard time containing himself; Hana was just so good.

However, a loud knock on Hana's door compelled her to stop pleasuring Jungkook. She stood back on her feet and ran to the door, slightly opening it.

"Y/n?"

Jungkook instantly jumped at the mention of her name. He put his pants back on and rushed next to Hana, eager to meet the girl. When his dark brown curious eyes met her shocked figure, he silently praised himself for being so smart. He knew it was her.

"Huh—sorry, I'll come back later."

"No!" Jungkook exclaimed, surprising both Hana and her. "We need to talk."

Hana tensed. "You know Jungkook?" she frowned as she questioned Y/n.

She shook her head. "We've bumped into each other once, that's all!"

Her friend didn't seem to believe her. Her suspicious gaze kept shifting from Jungkook to Y/n. Eventually, the boy grabbed the latter's arm, forcing her out and shutting Hana's door close. When he released her wrist, he rummaged through his pockets to finally extract a familiar sheet of paper, all crumpled. Her heart skipped a beat when she noticed him smirking.

"What's your name again?" he playfully asked

She looked away. "None of your business. What do you want?"

His smirk grew wider. She knew exactly what had crossed his mind, and it made her panic.

"My, my!" he exclaimed, pretending to be offended by her tone. "Don't be so rude now; I'd like to have a word with you. Just so you know, I read the letter—"

"Letter? What letter?"

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side. He was amused by how hard the poor girl was trying to act oblivious.

"Let's not play this game, alright? You know I know," she sighed, looking away. "You probably expect me to give it to Hoseok, huh?"

She pursed her lips, never meeting his gaze. "Please, just give it back to me. I'm going to give it to him anyway, so there's no point—"

Jungkook chuckled. "Relax, girl! I won't give it to him, nor to you."

"What?" she frowned.

He folded his arms over his chest, allowing Y/n to have a full vision of his contracted muscles.

"I have a better plan in mind," he snickered. "Meet me outside the dorm at nine tonight; I'll figure out something. In the meantime, you shouldn't worry about the letter. It'll be our little secret." Jungkook winked at her, enjoying the power he had a little too much.

Before she could say anything, the black-haired boy waved her goodbye and headed back inside Hana's room.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast until the clock struck nine. Although she didn't want to go at first, Y/n was curious to hear what that Jungkook guy had in mind. Also, she didn't really have a choice since he had the letter.

Standing outside the dorm, she sat on a low wall while staring at the sky to calm herself down. Regret filled her entire being as she imagined Hoseok's possible rejection. Now that Jungkook had the letter, she was one hundred percent sure Hoseok would know about her feelings, one way or another.

"On-time lover girl, I appreciate."

She rolled her eyes as a familiar body sat right next to her. He sighed, remained silent for a few seconds, then he finally spoke. He sounded serious.

"To be honest, I wanted to give it back to you at first." Y/n waited for him to continue. "But I've made some research, and it turns out I'm talking to a scholarship student!"

Annoying and nosy, she thought. Scholarship students usually had the highest grades, which explained why they received a scholarship to finance their tuition. Y/n was one of them.

"I happen to struggle at school; I always hated it," he paused, thinking whether he should keep the details for himself, but he didn't. "My parents are a bit strict; they want high grades and diplomas."

"Like any parents would," the girl said, yet she understood what he was going through.

"You ain't wrong," he shrugged. "Anyway, I want you to tutor me."

She froze, slowly processing what he had just asked. Tutoring him? The sole thought of it made her want to die.

"Before you answer, hear me out," he quickly added, seeing her frown. "My grades are as low as they can be, I need an A student to tutor me. Turns out it is hard to find someone willing to help; people are so selfish these days!" she glared at him "Listen, Dean Cha told me I had to find a tutor before the end of the semester and meet with them thrice a week to study. It will only last a few months until I get average grades. You don't even have to meet me each week. Dean Cha will ask you to sign a document stipulating you're my tutor for the semester; that's all! Also, I am blackmailing you."

"Why do you want to succeed so bad if you don't care about your grades? Even if your parents do, you don't have to force yourself."

The boy snickered, amused by her gullibility. If things were that easy, he wouldn't be asking a complete stranger for help.

"That's a story for another time. So, what do you say?"

She stood back on her feet, now fully facing him. "So, I just have to tutor you, and you'll give me the letter back?"

Jungkook nodded. "Plus, you'll get extra credits for helping a comrade in need!"

After all, it wasn't a high price to pay to save her from embarrassment.

"And, I might give you some advice to seduce Hoseok." He sent her a wink, folding his arms over his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 32.8K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
2.8K 176 21
In which a single father (Yoongi) goes through hell just to get his life back on track - and a heartthrob student (Jungkook) thinks he can just waltz...
235K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
133 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place