๐“๐Ž๐‘๐.

Da TIDAEMPRESS

Santana Silver being a senior in high school thought she had everything planned out. Her dreams of being a ha... Altro

๐“๐Ž๐‘๐.
001.
002.
003
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.

021.

12.4K 726 687
Da TIDAEMPRESS

"Colbie," she moaned against his tongue. He was brushing it against her lotus flower. His two fingers pulling in and out of her making her back continue to arch. "Right there,"

He hummed against her area and all that was heard from his lips was smacking.

He pushed her head down into the bed, letting his tongue do all the work. Santana was beginning to reach her climax. He had her mumbling things she didn't even understand.

He pumped his fingers in and out of her making the creamy substance flow onto his hands. Santana hollered out in bliss, he was really making her feel good.

Colbie kissed down Santana's spine and whispered into her ear. "You ready?"

"Ready for what?" She scrunched her eyebrows and then a light bulb went off in her head. "Oh, uh, can we start off slow? And do you have a condom?"

"We don't have to, I just wanted to know. We can end it here," he proposed and Santana sighed before dropping her head down in the pillow.

"No, I want to," she convinced herself and turned her neck to face him.

"Oh yeah?" He licked his lips and bent down to kiss her lips.

He pecked against her lips more than once. He had to move away from awhile, searching for a condom in his nightstand drawer. He removed his shorts and Santana was afraid to look back.

"Wait," she pushed her hand up against him before he moved any closer. "Can you play some music?"

"Santana," he threw his head back and chuckled. "Aight, what you wanna hear? Some Jacquees? Ah no, we finna listen to Chris Brown. Alllll night, we gone do it all night,"

"No the fuck we not. Not finna have me in pain," she scoffed and turned facing the T.V as he put it on YouTube and clicked on a R&B playlist.

He smirked and he wanted to keep the lights on to admire her body. But he felt it'd be an easier experience for her with the lights off.

He flipped the switch and braced himself. He never had sex, he liked to fuck. Which is very different when it comes to showing a woman's body.

And with her being a virgin it was very hard to approach her. He took a deep breath and slid the tip of himself against Santana's slit. She pressed her eyes together and he slowly pushed himself inside.

He was already feeling pressure, she was warmer than he expected. "Mmm," he hummed and closed his eyes before pushing in more.

"You straight?" He raised an eyebrow before making a simple thrust move.

"Sss," Santana hissed due to how much pressure he applied, it was mixed feelings but the pain seemed to override. "Yeah,"

"You sure?" He leaned down toward her.

"Mhm," she groaned, the pain was beginning to feel better to her. Due to her already being soaking wet, the pain wasn't as bad.

"You feel good mama, this pussy mine ain't it?" He leaned down against her back and his thrusts began to speed up.

Her moans grew louder and he wasn't all the way in. He was in Santana's face, pressing his lips towards her continuing to push his way further.

"Co-Colbie," she stuttered and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. "Go harder,"

"You getting brave mama. You sure?" He trailed kisses across her cheek and down her back.

"Yeah," she bit down on her lip.

"Mhm," she nodded, enjoying the feeling she was experiencing. She was gonna take him up on that all night offer. She didn't want this to end.

"Turn around," he slapped her leg and she turned around, facing him.

"I can't believe we actually doing this," Santana said covering her face in embarrassment.

He removed her hands and smiled. "Nah, I wanna see the look on yo' face. Yo' beautiful ass face," he ran his hand alongside her cheek.

"I love you," she smiled up at him and pulled his face down, kissing him softly.

He took his chance, placing himself in the perfect position. He was trying to reach her ribs if he could, he wanted this to be a life changing experience for her.

"Uh," she cried out, clutching his back as he stroked with power. He was stabbing parts of her body she could never feel. "Fuck,"

"Shit, yo pussy so good. You gone make me cum bae," he groaned, sucking and biting on her neck.

Her fingers were trying to claw his back, he was getting deep into her soul.

The two of them had fell into a state of euphoria, this being her first time and you could say it was his first making love.

His pumps went from fast to strong to slow and sloppily. She was still enjoying it, her moans were loud and very firm. Her head was sunk into the pillow.

Colbie bent down and cuffed his hand, slapping it onto Santana's throat.

She was getting wet all over again, his hand over her throat was her favorite choker. He knew not to cut her airways but for her it was the same effect.

The two of them went on to have a very wild experience. Colbie made several trips to the kitchen so he could try some of his craziest fantasies.

He liked this and Santana enjoyed her first time. He listened to her and loved her body like no other. Their hearts were racing as they laid in the bed with all their clothes removed.

"That. Was." Santana breathed out like a dog, hoping her energy would catch back up to her.

"Fuck, baby you don't even know. We gotta go again," he shook his head, already flooding his mind with all types of different positions he could try.

"Man, Rashawn," Tysen shook his head, getting the backwood filled with weed. "It's fuck these bitches. Get you a lil side piece and stack yo' bread. The hoes always gon come,"

"Already knowing. Santana fucking wit' that," he took a long pause. "Man, that nigga don't know what to do wit' her. She gone walk over him," Rashawn blew smoke from his backwood.

"You act like you know what to do. Can't none of you niggas handle that girl," Tysen argued.

"Got me fucked up, I'ma have that ass in check real fast. She know wassup wit' me. I'm done tryna fuck wit' ha' tho. I'm coo' off it, I'ma respect her square ass relationship,"

"Square? You just be saying shit bruh," Tysen cracked up and started rolling his wood up. "Ayo, I don't even blame you foo'. She gone come around, that nigga Colbie always somewhere fucking up,"

"Too bad I ain't gon' have nun' for ha' ass, gone have to look elsewhere. Girl had me pulling up and shit. I don't pull up or nun of the shit I did for her. She happy doe, so she can have that shit,"

"You act like you had a choice. That nigga was in the picture before any of this shit. Shit, I knew it was gon happen. You had a girlfriend too nigga so can you really be mad?" Tysen pursed his lips up and chuckled.

"Ain't nobody tripping onnat girl. I need me a little hood thang anyways, somebody das gone buss when it's time,"

"Good luck," Tysen snorted. "Gon be looking in all the wrong places and end up with a crackhead,"

"You stay talking shit. You can't een pull no bitches, stay fucking wit them gullible ass girls," Rashawn shook his head.

Him and Tysen had gotten real closer over the past few months. He could actually say he had a friend in Texas. All his real friends back in Louisiana were on a different wave, he wasn't fucking with it.

"You's a muhfuckin hater. I pull all the hoes thank you. Least I ain't sprung," He scoffed. "And them freshmen listen, senior girls hard headed. They ain't tryna put up wit' my bullshit,"

"Quit playing wit' muhfuckas," Rashawn lit his backwood up again.

The morning came in no time, Santana was all on top of Colbie. He had his hand resting on her lower back. The both of them were exhausted she was afraid to move.

There was so much pressure between her legs and her body as a whole was sore. He had took his time on her.

"Morning," Colbie mumbled, the sun getting in his face.

"Mmmm," Santana hummed and tried to move from his chest but it caused her too much pain. "Colbie, I'm soreee,"

"I know," he chuckled. "Mean I did my thang,"

She rolled her eyes and tried to move her body parts around, everything was sore.

"I hate you," she scolded him.

"Love you, had that ass pinned up against the wall ain't know what to do," he smirked and rubbed her back.

"Shut up," she turned her head away from him, blushing.

"Uh huh," he pulled her chin toward him and pressed those plump lips against her. "You gone have to get up bae,"

"Mm mm," she pouted.

"Dick was posed to make you act right, you still stubborn as hell,"

-

Ermmmm feedback?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.5K 244 19
*Editing and reuploading* Intro: If my hair isn't bought or done differently every week I'm a broke girl. Finally given a chance to accept my curl...
1.5K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
11K 1.2K 42
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ..." ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
802 107 34
She was the one that went through a serious glow-up before senior year of high school. He was one of the hottest boys in the rival school. Ella had...