Tear You Apart

By SupaDoodle_13

Judd BirchxOC story. Devi is numb to the world. But her new friend's older brother makes her feel lots of thi... More

Somewhat Damaged
Uncomfort Zone
Animal
Where is My Mind?
Lost On You
Escape Myself
Desolation Row
Disarmed
Judas
You Don't Want Me
Vices
Still Counting
Reconciliation
Strings Attached
Hands Down
Rebel Yell
Situations
Ocean Eyes
Love Me Dead
Mess of Mine
Drown With Me
Author's note!!
Elastic Heart

Please Do(n't) Go

3.3K 82 4
By SupaDoodle_13

[[SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!! PART TWO OF THE SMUT SCENE! So same deal, if this isn't your thing just skip down to the stopping point otherwise read on!]]

*Judd's POV*

The sounds I drew from the little sublime creature beneath me as I pressed into her were enough to make me dig my nails into the flesh of her hips as I gripped them, earning a shudder from my lover. Devi was already a boneless mewling mess, wanton groans rippling from her mouth just as fast as she could suck in oxygen. I'd never seen so much lust in a person's face and despite her evident exhaustion, her grey-blue eyes were half lidded but still contained that spark I'd grown to adore, regardless of the attitude that came with it.

I didn't bother with removing the rest of her costume although a part of me was eager to see if she was telling the truth about her breasts. The thought alone caused me to curse out loud as my mind filled with images of what I'd love to do with them.

Delving into her neck, a growl resonated somewhere in the back of my throat as I gave her time to adjust. Her walls were already clenching around me, the remnants of her last orgasm lubricating my length as I buried myself to the hilt in her heat.

Breathlessly, I sucked on the curve of her throat intoxicated by the thrumming of her voice. Her hands were still restrained against the headboard of her bed and I pulled back to watch her as I gave an experimental roll of my hips. Her eyelids fluttered and her head hit the mess of pillows she was propped against. One of her legs was thrown over my shoulder and the other had wrapped itself around my hip, holding onto me for dear life. I prayed to whatever gods existed that very image would be forever ingrained in my brain for the rest of my life as I started moving rhythmically against her, testing the waters.

"Is this what you wanted?" I purred, setting an even pace. Even with the time I'd taken to pleasure her over and over until she had quite literally sobbed for me to resign, she maintained a sense of defiance and it was driving me insane. Of course I didn't want to break her no- she was not the type of woman who would be take satisfaction in being subjugated; I wanted to worship her, to tell her how gorgeous she looked with her flushed cheeks and Aegean eyes that brought me to my knees.

I might've had her handcuffed to a bed begging for me and at my mercy, but she had the royal flush. Our rolls may as well have been reversed.

"Y-yes please more," she insisted, struggling with her words and tilting her hips and trying to move. Her desperation spurred me further. I wanted, no I needed to give this exquisite girl everything she wanted and more.

Dropping my head and snapping our hips together, I quickened my speed at her behest and clenched my teeth tightly. I was holding her legs so tightly I didn't doubt for a second she would have midnight colored bruises blossoming across the pale white skin there. I was torn between chivalry and chasing my own release.

Her mouth was agape in a silent cry as I released the one hip to grope her covered breast, all the while thrusting against her. If I ever got the chance to fuck Devi again, my hands would roam all over her, properly appreciating every square inch of her skin and leave no part of her untouched.

I could feel my own orgasm building up, and all I could focus on was the feeling of my length sliding in and out of the wet warmth in front of me, a deep groan escaping my own lips, equally as full of need as Devi's. The only sounds echoing in the room was the slight banging of the bedposts hitting the wall and our mingling cries as I fought to keep my composure.

The combination of our synergistic movements and noises brought her to climax, and suddenly her already delectably tight canal was tensing on my cock and she let out a long string of curses as she keeled against me.

I couldn't hold back any longer and cursed as my own climax followed and I quickly pulled out of her with a sinful sound as my release seeped into the condom I'd adorned earlier.

Glancing up at her, my heart thumped loud in my chest as I gasped for air. Her face was flushed, glistening with sweat and a few stray strands of grey hair were plastered to her forehead. She gave me a weak smile and I had to resist the urge to crawl over her and shower her in affection. 

Detangling myself from her limbs and disposing of the rubber, I released her wrists and she slumped onto the bed and curled in on herself, rubbing her carpal joints to no doubt get the feeling back in them.

I didn't say anything, suddenly afraid to break the silence as I came down from my high. A mixture of emotions were floating around in my head as I contemplated my actions.

**[[END OF SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!]]**

"Well um... that was nice." I couldn't tell if she was blushing or just glowing, but her tone was bashful.

I ran a hand through my hair as I grabbed my jeans and redressed with my back to her. Originally my plan had been to get this out of my system so I could get this girl out of my head but once again, the idea of thinking of Devi as just a piece of ass left me feeling ashamed of myself and if anything she felt more ingrained in my head than ever. What was it about her that did this to me?

"Yeah." I thought giving in to my desires for her would alleviate this odd obsession I had with her and yet here I was wishing I was embracing her like I had last night. I wanted nothing more than to have her buried in my chest again. I wanted to take care of all her needs, no matter how intimate. And yet something inside me kept my feet planted to the ground.

"You're leaving then?" The question came out of her mouth with a hint of betrayal. I knew if I turned to face her, I would see the duplicity written all over her features and would lose what little self-control I had. Suddenly my heart was no longer thrumming in my chest happily, having been replaced with heavy remorse. The old familiar flint of anger sparked, causing me to clench my fists as I encouraged it to sour the fluttering in my stomach.

I was irate with myself. Why did I feel this way about a girl who cared nothing for me? Who has toyed with my emotions and even now, had the audacity to assume I wanted anything more from her? And for what? For all I knew, once her insane logic returned, she would reject me again on the whatever ridiculous grounds she made up.

"I should get home." I needed to get home, Hell, anywhere but this small room that smelled like her and besmirched my thoughts. I scowled and couldn't fight glancing at her. Her posture reminded me of the night in her car and my masculinity snarled at me, insisting she must be safeguarded. Guilt bloomed in my chest, extinguishing my fury like a candleflame and choking me.

I headed for the door, too cowardly to make the mistake of looking back again.

**

I didn't wake up until late in the evening to the sound of the front door, signaling my father's return from work. Rubbing my face and taking a deep breath, I pulled the covers over my face, burying myself in the dark warmth of the blankets. I had to swallow the lump in my throat when I caught the scent of cheap cologne and marijuana.

I needed a shower and I wanted to cry. And yet I couldn't manage either, plenty happy to remain in the dark nothingness in spite of the smell permeating my nostrils and driving a stake through my heart. It was a good ache, it competed with the numbness.

The bedroom door opened with a creak and I didn't have to look to know my father was standing in the doorway.

"Devi?"

I managed a grumble, acknowledging his presence but not offering any means of conversation.

The door closed, daddy dearest content with the fact I was clearly alive.

Sighing and throwing the blanket away from my body, I halfway sat up, accepting the fact I needed out of this tight costume and to bathe.

Clicking on a random playlist and setting my phone on the sink I practically melted into the hot water that massaged my aching body and filled my senses with the smell of tangy citrus as I used my loofa to wash away the film of sweat and grime that had accumulated on my body.

I'd gotten in the shower with the thought of scrubbing my epidermis until it was red and bleeding, in an attempt to wash away the last twenty four hours and yet I found myself gingerly scrubbing myself instead, surveying my body as I went with a strange disembodied sense of self-caring.

My legs got the worst of it by the looks of things, although there were lines along my wrists from where the metal handcuffs had dug into my skin and cut off the blood supply. Rolling my eyes at the circles that were already intermingled shades of violet and green, I winced as I curiously poked one of the worst bruises.

There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thought about the calloused hands that caused those marks.

I wasn't sure how I should feel. My heart fluttered when I thought back to this morning. It was as if Judd knew exactly how and where to touch me to leave me a moaning little mess. I couldn't ignore that whether I wanted to or not. I wondered temporarily if he'd want to do it again. Hell, did I want to do it again?

Pouring shampoo into a cupped hand and working it into a froth, I massaged my scalp, trying to relax. My heart leapt when I glanced at the contusions again while rinsing and then working conditioner into my tangled tresses.

A mixture of mild discomfiture and torment swirled around my body. A small part of me was feeling annoyed and almost rebuffed that he had up and left the moment the coitus had ended but I was also grateful. I'd been overwhelmed with thoughts of canoodling and whispers of sweet nothings but thankfully Judd had reminded me unknowingly what a horrible idea that would be.

I stared at the white bubbly suds as they spun and swirled down the drain, wishing more than anything the water would suck me down with it into the dark pipes.

A knock at the door several minutes later brought me to attention.

"Devi, there is someone at the door for you."

A shock of adrenaline split through my heart, immediately wondering if Judd had come back after all.

Why would I want that?

Rinsing my body and shutting the water off, I hastily dried myself and donned the sweatpants and tee shirt I'd brought with me into the bathroom before opening the door. The foggy steam that had filled the space of the bathroom weakly reached out to me like ghostly arms, silently begging me to come back.

Leah was standing in the living room when I walked out with a worried look on her face. My father looked from her to me and seemed content with leaving me with a stranger and dispersed to some other room of the house to be alone no doubt.

"Hey," I began before she interrupted.

"Oh my God I've been so worried about you! I got your texts this morning and went looking for you and I was so scared something had happened to you!" Her hands were around my forearms and she shook me slightly.

"Shh...! my dad doesn't know all the details. Let's go to my room," I gritted my teeth and glanced around suspiciously as if he would be in the walls listening to our private conversation. I motioned for her to follow me and lead her to my bedroom before shutting the door.

Leah settled on my bed as I towel dried my hair, trying to come up with a believable story.

"So, what happened?" She was watching me with wide eyes as she sat cross legged on my bed.

"Um, well." I stuttered through my words, deciding to go with the truth, minus the tiny fact her brother was involved. "I got locked in that fucking bathroom and basically just sat in there waiting for someone to come rescue me."

"And?"

"Some drunk dude ended up showing up and locking himself in too. We sat and got high and I fell asleep in the bathtub. Woke up and the door was open, and homeboy offered to give me a ride home."

"Who was it?"

"Oh um, I never caught his name." I happened to glance down at the floor and noticed Judd's jacket still laying in a crumpled heap where he'd left it. My pulse quickened and I could feel my jugular jumping against the skin of my neck. My eyes flickered to her to see if she'd noticed but she seemed too trained on watching me. Thinking quickly, I sat on the bed across from her, bringing her eyes away from the article of clothing her brother had so carelessly left behind.

"Well what did he look like? Was he hot?" Her voice took on an interested tone and she leaned in, awaiting the details.

"I don't think he's your type," I chuckled nervously as a flush of pink colored my cheeks and my stomach churned.

"Yeah yeah... so he drove you home?" If she noticed I was acting off, she acted uncaring.

"Yeah," I tried distracting myself with random thoughts the pink in my cheeks turned several shades darker.

"You're blushing. What are you not telling me?" Leah was grinning from ear to ear and part of me felt sick. I didn't doubt she wouldn't feel the same way if she knew exactly who I was talking about.

She looked past me at something and narrowed her eyes for a moment and gasped.

My heart lurched in my chest.

"Is that...a condom?" Her eyes were focused on the wastebasket near the bed where sure enough, the off-white latex was lying on top of the overfilled trash receptacle for all eyes to see. "Oh my God Devi you slept with him?"

Her face was surprised but still smiling as she squealed and demanded details.

I felt like I was going to puke.

"Leah there's really nothing to tell," I reddened further and turned my face away to cover my cheeks.

"Oh come on, nothing? How big was his dick?" She insisted.

"Oh my God Leah!" I yelled in exasperation, further covering my face. I deserved this Hell and I knew it but that didn't stop the conversation from being any less sickening and bizarre.

"Alright I get it. Keep your secrets," She laughed and pushed my shoulder playfully before giving me a serious look, a knowing smirk crossing her features. "So, let me tell you about my night..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 119 17
just some imagines abt ur fav psychopath
57.2K 1K 50
WARNING - this story contains strong language, sex, drug misuse and mental health. if any of this is triggering to you then please do not read; also...
4.4K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...