Light In the Darkness: Admin...

By Titanarmor1

All you've ever known is darkness. The tragedy of your parents' death shaped you into who you are today. You... More

A/N
The Day it all Started
Making a Base
Into the Nether
Worthy
New Title, New Home
Day one as The Champion
Cobalt Richiumu
Past, Present, and Stella
A Budding Friendship and Flowers
What ever happened to Jesse?
The Date Pt.1
The Date Pt.2
Work at the Institute Pt.1
Kanshi Atama Pt.1
Kanshi Atama Pt.2
Work at the Institute Pt.2
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.1
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.2
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.3
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.4
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.5
A Proposal from The Admin?!
Telling the gang
Choosing a dress
The Wedding Pt.1
The Wedding Pt.2
A/N
I'm Back!
Friends to the end, right?
A/N
How Did Y/N Get On The Battlefield?
A/N
A/N: R.I.P Technoblade
A/N:Regarding new chapters

A Temporary Home

676 14 2
By Titanarmor1

            My running took me to a snow biome. " Great. I bet its gonna start snowing. And I'm gonna freeze to death." I thought to myself. I kept going though. I eventually found a village. " Yes! I can finally get food!" I said. I ran towards it. But something was off. I looked around and it turns out that this was a zombie village. The villagers were all turned into zombies.

          I knew that if I was to survive, I would need to kill them all. So I did. I killed them all with my bear hands. I was so hungry that I almost ate the rotten flesh. I managed to find some chests in some of the houses. The best thing that I got out of the chests were loaves of bread. The villagers food was already growing. I collected the wheat and beat roots that they had growing.

        Before I left, I noticed something in the distance. It was an igloo. Night was falling, so I knew that I would have to spend the night somewhere. I went in. There was a furnace, redstone torch, crafting table, and a bed. I destroyed the bed since I had no use for it. I walked around, feeling the carpet under my feet. But I felt something else. It felt like there was a secret compartment under the carpet. I broke the carpet and it revealed a trap door. 

      I went down the ladder and it revealed a small room.

       Inside the chest was three of pieces of iron and a golden apple. The potions on the brewing stand were weakness potions. There were cells as well. In one of the cells was a zombie village. In the other cell was a preacher. " He must've been a citizen of the village." I thought to myself. I heard him preach. " One day, the Admin will come and punish the unworthy. The worthy will live with him as champions in the high city." He said.

    He was an Admin supporter. I scoffed at him. I knew that we were pretty low underground. So if I dug lower, I could find diamonds. I found a spot in the wall that looked good for mining. " You are not worthy. The Admin will come. And when he does, he will punish you." The preacher said.   " Shut up or I will kill you." I said. He immediately shut his mouth. 

I began to mind downward. I managed to make it to a cave system. 

I looked around. I managed to find another cavern. Inside was " Diamonds!" I said to myself. Using the iron pickaxe I made, I broke the diamonds and made a diamond pickaxe. " Hmm...this place is far below the ground and has a water source. I think this place will make a good temporary home." I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
1.4K 55 31
so basically your a new player and you and zam have been friends for awhile. when you first join the server you see zam waiting for you at spawn, he...
35.7K 924 24
So yeah, Herobrine found out he has a daughter. Finding this out, he wants to meet her. He'll need help finding her in the real world, where he hasn'...
39.5K 1K 13
✎ . . . Disease Outbreak / Zombie Apocalypse AU. IRL-Based. ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☛ . . . You were wallowing in both your self pity and t...