Unexpected ➵ Horan

By taylahjasmyne

Taylah and Niall grew up together and now are dating, After being together and reunited with her best friend... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "Dinner and a Sleep Over"
Chapter 2 "Ive Got A Feeling"
Chapter 3 Saying Goodbye
Chapter 4 "Happiness"
Chapter 5 "Flirting Guys"
Chapter 6 "Retelling My Nightmare"
Chapter 7 "Friends Together Again"
Chapter 8 "Isn't she Lovely"
Chapter 9 "Telling Our News"
Chapter 10 "The Interview"
Chapter 12 "Girls Night Out Goes Wrong"
Chapter 13 "Waken"
Chapter 14 "Life Line"
Chapter 15 "Country Girl"
Chapter 16 "Big Jet Plane"
Chapter 17 "Nightmare"
Chapter 18 "The Fair"
Chapter 19 "The Light"
Chapter 20 "Torment"
Chapter 21 "Struggle"
Chapter 22 "Nothing To Be Afraid of Right?"
Chapter 23 "Halloween Night Party Part 1"
Chapter 24 "Halloween Night Party Part 2"
Chapter 25 "Sadness"
Chapter 26 "Locked Up"
Chapter 27 "No More Suffering!"
Chapter 28 "She's What?"
Chapter 29 "Gotta Get Home!"
Chapter 30 "Excuse Me?"
Chapter 31 "Model Time, Is A Fun Time"
Chapter 32 "Heartbreaker"
Chapter 33 "Depressed Mode On"
Chapter 34 "The Promise"
Chapter 35 "We're In Danger, RUN!"
Chapter 36 "I'm not Afraid!"
Chapter 37 "Free Falling"
Chapter 38 "Travelling"
Chapter 39 "Beauty In The Studio"
Chapter 40 "Take Me Home"
Chapter 41 "Madness Behind Friends"
Chapter 42 "One Time, One Love"
Chapter 43 "It's Now or Never"
Chapter 44 "Christmas Time!"
Chapter 45 "Another Little Seed"
Chapter 46 "Things are going downhill & setting the Date"
Chapter 47 "The Wedding & New Life"
Epilogue

Chapter 11 "Truth or Dare"

452 8 0
By taylahjasmyne

Taylah’s POV

My phone started to go off, I had gotten a text from Zayn Malik, When did he get my number, and how is his number in my phone? Oh well, i should read the message.

From Zayn

Hey Tay Tay, Perrie & Eleanor are flying over here to Ireland for 2 weeks, they are staying at our hotel, did you and Niall want to stay at our hotel and we can have a games night? Besides the girls want to meet you so badly!

Txt me back soon J

Hm, i don’t see why not but i should make sure Niall is out with that, “Hey Niall, Zayn just texted me asking do we want to stay at the hotel tonight and have a games night?” He yelled back from the kitchen “Sure why not, saves us cooking dinner tonight”. I texted Zayn back-

To Zayn,

Sure, Niall and I would love to come over tonight, saves us having to cook dinner, LOL. I really do wanna meet Eleanor and Perrie so much, they seem like lovely girl, we will arrive at the hotel at about 6pm, thats  about two hours from now. Cya soon J

God, what will I where!! I have to look good; I mean I’m meeting Perrie Edwards, a singer off Little Mix! One of my fav bands! & Eleanor a famous model! OMG I’m legit about to fan girl!! Niall walks in on me fangirling, he looks confused and asks me-

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Fangirling that I’m meeting Perrie & Eleanor!!!” I said blushing.

“You fan girl over them, but not over me, that really hurts me babe” He saids fake crying and walks away. I run after him and spin him around kissing him, he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him, i pulled away saying “I always fan girl over my boyfriend, you idiot”

“Oh, I’m the idiot, so that means you don’t mind if i tickle you then?” he said with an evil smirk.

“Oh Shit”, I ran away, up to my bedroom and locked the door so Niall couldn’t get in. “That will teach you Niall!” I laughed.

Time to choose my outfit for tonight. After a whole two hours i find the perfect outfit! Yay!! I quickly get changed into it.

Outfit-

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_93/set?id=59763055

I got changed then went down stairs, Niall was waiting for me, I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door, leaving him behind. I didn’t think he would notice. But before I got to the car, I could feel someone wrap their arms around d my waist, I look behind me, “Niall? How did you know i was outside?”

“Um, I did hear you?” He said kissing my neck making me moan.

“Niall” one word escaped, my mouth, “Not here”

He stopped kissing my neck and we hoped in my car and drove to the hotel. We walked inside and jumped in the lift. We finally reached Zayn’s room and knocked on the door. Louis answered it and jumped onto me screaming-

“HELLO TAY TAY!!! COME IN COME IN” He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. Niall shut the door and walked in after me. Louis covered my eyes; I couldn’t see where I was going.

“Louis, uncover my eyes right now!” I yelled and he did so.

“SUPRISE!!!” Everyone jumped up screaming, I was in shock.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked hugging Niall.

“To welcome you to the One Direction Family” Harry said cuddling Isabella.

Then Perrie holding Zayn’s hand walked up to me and hugged me “It’s lovely to finally meet you Taylah, I’ve heard allot of wonderful about you from the boys, mostly Niall”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Perrie” I hugged her back smiling.

“Hello, I’m Eleanor, I’ve heard amazing things about you from Isabella, I hope Perrie, Isabella, myself and you will become best friends” She smiled then hugged me.

“I agree you guys are my role models” I said smiling.

After we ordered some pizza and had a few drinks, we weren’t anywhere near drunk but we got bored so we played Truth or Dare. We all sat in a circle, Louis started the game.

“Ok, Um, Isabella, Truth or dare?” Louis said smiling.

“Um, I will say Truth” Isabella said blushing.

“Dam, that’s no fun, ok um, If Harry asked you to marry him what would you say” Louis winked at Harry.

Without a second to think she yelled “I WOULD SAY YES!!”

We all giggled then Isabella said “ok Zayn, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” Zayn said smirking.

“Alright, Kiss Perrie’s feet”

“WHAT!!!!” Zayn screamed.

“Zayn my feet don’t even smell, don’t be a pussy!” Perrie said smiling.

Zayn kissed her feet then looked over at Liam. “Ok Liam, truth or dare?”

“Um, Dare?” Liam said quietly.

“Go outside the front door and yell I Love Mushrooms”

Liam walks outsides and screams “EVERYONE I LOVE MUSHROOMS!”

Liam walks back in and looks at me and Niall. Oh shit this won’t be good. “Ok Taylah, Truth or Dare?”

“I choose dare!!” I said smirking. Everyone wolf whistled then Liam said finally

“Go do seven minutes in heaven with Niall! Go into that bathroom! We will knock when you’re allowed out!”

I grabbed Niall’s hand and we walked to the bathroom. They locked the door, we stood there quietly, I looked to the ground blushing, he put his hand on my chin and lifted my head saying “Well, we can’t just stand here doing nothing, we might as well use this alone time” He winked and grabbed my waist, pulling me into a passionate kiss, i moved my hand around his neck, playing with his blonde locks, he gripped my waist tightly, our tongues were fighting for dominance, our heads moved in sync, he lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked over to the wall and pinned me against it. He stopped kissing me and kissed my neck, I moaned and I gripped his hair a bit tighter making him moan, then someone knocked at the door saying “Alright, enough, time is over!” It was Harry laughing. We straighten ourselves up and walked back to the others holding hands.

“Did things get Kinky in there” Louis winked at us.

“No!” I yelled, but then laughed.

It became 11pm, we were so sleepy. Zayn jumped on his bed with Perrie, Louis & Eleanor did the same. Harry, Isabella, Niall and I headed to Harry’s room to stay in the extra bed. Liam went to his room alone. I & Isabella turned around to see Liam walking slowly to his room, we felt bad, he had no one to hold, no one to say I love you too. We entered Harry’s room and fell onto the beds. We jumped under the sheets and Niall wrapped his arms around pulling me closer. He kissed my neck one last time then we fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Niall’s POV

My phone started to go off, I had a text message, and it was 6am, who would text me this time in the morning? I looked at it, it was an Unknown Number.

From Unknown Number

Hello Young Niall,

You think your girlfriend is safe with you, well you’re very wrong, no matter whom she is with or where she is, someone will suffer. Maybe even you.

I looked down at Taylah, she was still sleeping, I quickly checked her phone, thank god she didn’t have any messages from an unknown number, and then I got another text from the Unknown Number.

Hello Again,

Sorry but if you don’t want your girlfriend to cry, don’t let her see all the hate she is getting on Twitter, she might hurt herself ;) This is all i want her to do. Bye Idiot

I checked her Twitter, it was really bad, and i mean super bad.  I only read a few

@NiallHoranRocks, @Taylah_Jasmyne_Bernhardt you’re so ugly, you don’t deserve Niall

@IHATETAYLAH @, @Taylah_Jasmyne_Bernhardt you’re a fat, dumb ass slut, no one everyone hates you, go die already!

I was so mad! I quickly Tweeted @Nialloffical, leave my girlfriend alone, she didn’t do anything to get this dumb hate, I wouldn’t even call you a fan after what you all have been saying about her!

I was Harry wake up and check his phone, he re tweeted my comment then added “Also leave my girlfriend alone, we asked them out, it’s our choice so leave them the fuck alone!” I looked over at Harry, I though he was going to lose his mind. We both walked into the bathroom and started to talk, I told him about the messages and he told me Isabella got some last night. This means whoever it is, is going after the girls. This is bullshit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
56.1K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
1.6K 61 15
For three years, Harry has been running from his past. Now, he is moving to London and pledges to fulfil his only dream -- making it big in the music...