The Don

By brookyone4life

Eva James has had a rough life. Dealing with social hungry parents to nothing good boyfriends. One evening af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 18

4.6K 184 67
By brookyone4life

Matteo POV:

"Jace go get my son from the nanny." I commanded while taking a swing from this Jack Daniels bottle.

I miss my fucking wife and son so much. I look at the picture I got of her on my desk and smile. She was a true beauty. Rare.

A fat tear drops on the desk and I quickly wipe it as I hear the door opening.

"Fucking knock next time!" I yell standing to get Stephen from this fucking psycho hands.

"Sorry sir." He said and left

"Hey! Find Recìo for me, tell him we gotta talk."

I glance down at my little blessing, he looked exactly like me. Perfect. I began to wonder what his brother would've looked like.

I play with my son for about an hour until Recìo showed up. I called the nanny to get Stephen and called him up.

"Boss, I gotta y'all you something."

"Sit down Recìo."

"Okay, but boss I really thin-" he started until I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up dude. Tell me what are you hiding? You've been moving messy and I don't like messy. The whisper calls, buying weapons and shit, taking out large sums of money when you're with the other guys? You got a fucking plan or something?" I ask lighting a cigar.

"Boss. This is gonna sound crazy as hell but Eva and Stephan aren't dead. I've been taking care of them in a apartment about 2 hours away from here. You gotta believe me man." He explains and looks down.

After a few minutes of silence, I burst out laughing.
"Recìo man. Do you take me as a fucking joke?!" I asked now dead serious.

"I'm not lying Boss, I can take you there." He stuttered out, looking scared.

"Write down the address then." I said tossing him a notepad and pen.

He quickly wrote down the address but no apartment number.

"What's the number?" I ask looking at the paper.

"I'll tell you after I prove it. I know you'll kill me if I give it to you kn-" I said before I put a bullet through his forehead.

"You were sadly mistaken." I say and hit the intercom to request a clean up crew.

"Jace get here!" I yell through the intercom.

"Yes sir?" He comes in like lightening. Love it.

"Go to this address and check every unit for a black girl and semi new baby. You probably won't find them, but just making sure."

"Yes sir."

"Somebody get me another fucking bottle of Jack up here DAMN!" I yell over the intercom again.

***

Eva POV:

"Do you think Recìo will say something?" I asked bitting my nails nervously.

"I highly doubt that since he knew about it but withheld information. That's suicide." He said dodging in and out of lanes.

"Could you possibly slow down a bit? We're literally going 100+"

"I would love but it's a black bmw on my tail right now, I didn't want to alarm you." He said glancing over at me.

"Omg! Why are they following us?! Who did you piss off?"

"Eva, I piss people off for a living. Reach in the glove department and grab that sticky bomb." He instructed pointing to the glove department.

"Wait what?!? What am I suppose to do with it?!" I yell still grabbing it out the box.

"Can you drive good?" He asked grabbing the bomb.

"Yeah wh-"

"Get over here and floor this petal, I need you to drive like a bat out of hell." He explains putting the car in auto pilot. We switched spots quickly and I started to dodge cars in traffic. He pressed a button on top of the car and the sun roof opened.

"Okay I need you to stay steady on the wheel, I'm about to climb up to throw this."

"WHAT?! You're about to commit murder on the interstate?! With me driving?!" I yelled pulling at his coat as he stood up.

I hear tires screeching a few seconds later and a loud explosion behind us. Some cars ended up being casualties from the explosion.

He quickly gets back in the passenger seat and smirks at my horrified expression on my face.

"Welcome to my world Queen."

***

Matteo POV:

Next day*

"Jace. What did you find?" I ask intrigued.

"Nothing boss. The complex only had senior citizens and a few college kids. Although one guy I interrogated kept mumbling how this girl always had "something brewing" next door."

"Hm. Anyway, call my brother and see what's his schedule is like. I'm gonna pay him a visit, I heard he was in a attack last night. I wonder what his old ass was doing out that late anyway."

"Yes sir."

"Stop fucking calling me sir dude." I yell annoyed.

"Sorry Boss." He said and quickly left.

I get out of bed and get ready for the day. Maybe I'll take Stephan to meet his uncle. Yeah we can do that.

I get on my intercom.

"Dria get Stephan ready we're going out for the day."

I grab my sons diaper bag and his carrier and meet Dria in the foyer.

"I got him today ms. Lady, take the day off." I said handing her $300.

"You ready my man?" I cooed. God I miss my family.

I picked the Range Rover since I'm a soccer dad today.

Once I had Stephan strapped in, I call Giovanni.

"What dipshit?!" He yells answering the phone.

"Sorry Mr. Scrooge damn! Why can't I come over today? I'm still on my way, but I want a reason."

"I got a lot of company today, come next week." He said nervously.

"Nah I'm leaving my driveway. I'm bringing your nephew to meet. See you in 20 minutes." I said and hung up.

"Bitch" I said turning on the AUX

"Pullin' out the coupe out the 'lot
Told 'em "Fuck 12, fuck SWAT""

"Stephan you like this huh?" I asked looking back at him to see he's passed out sleep. I chucked and continued our drive to see unc

Eva POV:

"You gotta go underground ASAP! Matteo's on the way and apparently bring my nephew?" Giovanni explained coming into the kitchen with all our stuff.

"What?! He's bringing my other son. I had twins, but I couldn't get both of them in time." I explain getting emotional.

"I wish I could comfort you but he lives about 15 mins away and I need you to get underground. It's cameras down there so you can see Stephan. I'm sorry Queen." He said then guided me to the safe room underground.

"I'll be back soon as they leave. Snacks in the fridge."

"Why are you helping me?" I asked tears in my eyes.

"I helped Matteo find you but I saw how he talked to you and about you. No woman deserves to be treated like that. You are a strong woman Eva, and I'm a strong man. We can be a power couple together. We'll talk once he leaves." He kissed my forehead and closed the door.

I rush over to the TV monitors and turn them on to see a camera is in every part of the house.

About 10 minutes later, a black Range Rover pulls up to the gate. Matteo.

He gets out and grabs our son. My beautiful baby boy. It took everything for me not to unlock the door and go get my son.

They make their way to the door where Giovanni greets them.

Matteo POV:

"Sup big bitch!" I yell and pull Gio into a hug.

"Watch that B word" he said hugging me back.

"Well anywhore this is Baby Stephan. He's a hand isn't he." I said unstrapping him and handing him over to Gio.

"He is really handsome. Kinda looks like me." He said rocking him and cooing.

"Don't fucking play with me. Where's the liquor cabinet." I asked walking around him to find the kitchen.

"Dude you're driving no. With your son, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He said walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Look, my highs wearing off. I need something to numb me again." I said looking through his cabinets. Bingo. Hennessy. Yuck, but it'll do.

"Wel you can leave but I'm not letting you drive intoxicated with a baby in the car Jackass." He said comforting my baby boy.

"I'll be sober by then. Anyway, are you good? I heard what happened last night. Who was it and better yet why the fuck were you out so late then?" I ask taking a swing straight from the bottle.

"I'm still working on that and I was on a date actually." He said turning red in the face.

"Ouuu!!" I yell in a girlish way.

"Tell me who was she?!" I ask pretending to care.

"Just a girl I met when I was out one day."

"She must've been the company then?" I smirk nodding my head at the unfinished breakfast on the table.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"No need to look like that. I'm happy for you man, this is the first girl after Gina isn't it? You must really like her to bring her home AND cook for her." I said drinking some more of this nasty shit.

"Yeah. I call her my queen." he smirks going into a daydream.

"I miss my queen everyday bro." I said gulping again.

He quickly places Stephan into his carrier and come back to take the bottle from me.

"Okay you're done for the day." He said and snatched the bottle, pouring it down the drain.

"Listen man, you need to get your shit together. Move on, she isn't coming back. You are a whole father out here smelling like ass and disappointment. You have a empire to help run. We don't need a drunk." He said and left me in the kitchen.

I let out a loud burp.

"FUCK YOU DUDE" I yell and throw up in the sink.

Hey guys!!!!
What did you think about this chapter? Do y'all like the switching of POV's? Or keep it single all the way through? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Xoxo- Brooke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 43.6K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
325K 8.6K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...
1.2M 36.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...