Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

Oleh kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... Lebih Banyak

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

12: Conflicted

18.9K 463 262
Oleh kehlanixkordei

Lauren sat against the tree with her hood up sighing. Multiple people had passed her not a single person asking if she was ok or even in her right mind. Not the she expected anyone to care. Just Camila.

Just Camila....

Lauren pulled her phone from her pocket lazily due to the fact the her body was taken over by alcohol.

Lauren: heyyyyyy can yku cum to the paruk?

Camila: yeah are you ok?

Lauren: Id be lyin if ii satyed yaed

Lauren: tes*

Lauren: fuck.... Yes*

Camila: ok omw

Lauren: bring leeyo...da dogg

Camila: he's with my mom.

Lauren sat back her head not being able to stay up by its self she rested back on the tree again as the sky turned an orangey color. Her phone vibrated and she looked down at the screen.

"Huh?" She mumbled.

"Where are you?" Camila's voice sounded.

Lauren's red eyes shot up to see Camila in the distance.

"Turn round." Lauren mumbled. She watched Camila's body spin and she started running to her.

"Oh my God have you been drinking your...." Camila noticed the beer cans laying around her. "Is this something you should be doing?!" Camila asked helping Lauren stand up.

"I don't know Mila? I don't know." Lauren slurred. Camila helped her walk as they made there way back to Camila's house. It was a struggle but they got there. Luckily for Camila, her mom was out. She helped Lauren up to her room and laid her down.

"I'm hot!" Lauren wined pouting.

"I know....oh wait here sit up." Camila said blushing hard. Lauren started laughing.

"It's not funny." Camila said pulling the girls sweat shirt off.

"Have I....have I ever told you," Lauren lazily poked Camila's nose, "how fucking cute you are? I mean look at you!" Lauren yelled. Camila shushed her knowing her little sister was next door.

"My little sister is home. Keep it down." The brunette said whisper yelling.

"Ok...but I'm sleepy." Lauren said rubbing her eyes like a little baby.

"Then go to sleep babe." Camila said kissing her forehead. She got up from the bed but Lauren grabbed her hand.

"Stay..." Lauren said quietly looking in the brown eyes she loved.

"Ok." Camila said quietly. She laid back down with Lauren. Camila feared getting caught by her parents. She didn't care that Lauren was here and was her girlfriend it was the fact she was drunk and reeked of beer. Camila sighed and felt Lauren protectively wrap her arms around her waist as her breathing slowed. Camila couldn't help but stroke her hair lovingly until she was sure and had a signal she was sleep.

"Come on..." Camila mumbled. A small snore escaped Lauren's lips and Camila relaxed as did the grip around her waist. The brunette slowly got out from her reach and grabbed the Girls hoodie. She sighed and went to pull off her sweat pants and replace them with a pair of her own basketball type shorts. She pulled her tank top off and left her in her sports bra covering her up and took the articles of clothing down to wash them.

"Kaks!" Sofi said coming into the laundry room.

"Yes?"

"Who's the sleeping girl in your room?" Camila sighed and hoped her sister could keep a secret. Bending down in front of her and took her smaller hands in her own.

"Sofs can you keep a secret from mommy and daddy?" Camila asked brushing and strand of hair behind her sisters ear.

"Only if you take me for icecream later!" She bargained.

"Sure we can go. Now. You know how mommy and daddy are married and love each other?" The brunette asked.

"Yes..."

"Well," she thought of a way to put it which out having much explaining to do after, "you know how mommy and daddy kiss and cuddle and hug and hold hands? Showing how they love each other?" Camila asked slowly again.

"Yup. Cupid did that. By the way." Sofi said smiling. That's when it hit Camila.

"Well Cupid is doing the same thing for me and my friend Lauren." Camila said softly.

"So you like your friend. Like...like like her?" Sofi asked looking at her sister.

"Yeah. I like like her. A lot." Camila confessed hiding her blush best she could.

"Isn't that against mommy and daddy's rules? Remember how I had a play date with my now exfriend Julia? And I came home saying Julia kissed me on the lips by accident and mommy and daddy got angry and said I couldn't see her anymore because that's against the rules. Won't you get in trouble?" Sofi asked softly.

"I don't. I don't know. But you have to keep your mouth shut for me. Or no icecream." Camila said softly.

"Ok...it will be hard but I can try!" Sofi said smiling. Camila pulled her into a hug and the washer dinged.

"Go do your homework kiddo." Camila said ruffling Sofi's hair standing up and switching the clothes into the dryer. She walked back up to her room and noticed how Lauren wasn't in her room.

She stepped in and walked into the ensuite she had and saw Lauren laying on the bathroom floor beside the toilet.

"Poor baby..." Camila mumbled.

"I have such a headache." Lauren mumbled.

"I have Advil, water and food down stairs waiting for you." Camila said leaning on the door frame.

"Help me up." Lauren said putting her arm in the air. Camila smirked shaking her head and pulled her up.

"I washed your clothes they smelled like beer." Camila said as the walked out her room.

"Thanks." Lauren mumbled as they walked down the stairs.

"So if you don't mind me asking. Why did you get shit drunk?" Camila asked as the soccer player sat down at the counter.

"Me and my....me and my uh mom I guess got in a fight." Lauren mumbled taking the Advil and downing the water.

"That bad?" Camila asked softly.

"Yeah...I uh, don't worry to much about me." Lauren mumbled.

"I take it you aren't going home?" Camila questioned again.

"Nah, Lia said I could stay at hers for a while. Just until my dad gets back from another one of his "business trips." I love my dad but I know he's cheating on my mom. He's told me. I understand why he would. My mom is so fucking crazy." Lauren said looking down.

"She seemed so nice when I met her at the air port. And when did your dad leave?" Camila asked again.

"Literally a few hours after I took you home came back to his car gone and my mom started questioning me. There is so much wrong with my family it's crazy. You know I haven't seen my sister since we come back from Paris? My brother either." Lauren sighed.

"Do you think your dad has them?" Camila asked trying not to push it too far.

"No. Definitely not. He's literally having an affair with someone else he wouldn't bring my sibs with him. Chris is probably at his friends house and Taylor probably called our uncle and is with all my cousins." The green eyed girl said.

"Well...I know you've arranged things with Coach and everything but what if you stayed here. With me? My mom dad and sister?" Camila asked softly.

"Id rather stay with Lia than not be able to kiss you around your family." Lauren said shaking her head.

"Well I was hoping to tell my parents about us but with you here." Camila said grabbing the girls hands in front of her.

"Why don't we just tell them today?" Lauren asked shrugging.

"I....didn't think of that but I don't want them to blow up on me and plus you've had a bad day already." Camila said softly.

"That's considerate of you." Lauren smiling. She leaned over to kiss Camila when the front door closed causing Camila to push Lauren in back.

"Sorry." Camila mumbled.

"Hey mom!" Camila said as the pair walked into the kitchen. "Dad." Camila smiled.

"Hello Mija. And friend. Where is Sofia?" Sinuhe asked. The smaller girl ran into the kitchen hugging her parents as if she hadn't seen them in years.

"Mom dad this is Lauren. My g...great friend." Camila smiles awkwardly.

"Hi." Lauren smiled.

"Hi. Are you staying for dinner hun?" Sinhue asked looking at the green eyed girl.

"Uh yeah." Lauren smiled looking at Camila.

"Great. That's great." Sinhue said smiling. Camila grabbed Lauren's arm and dragged her down the hall way.

"Hey yo woah. Can't move that fast still hung over. What?" Lauren said following Camila into the Laundry room.

"I remembered your stuff was done. Also why would you say you where staying?" Camila whisper yelled.

"Why not?" Lauren shrugged pulling the shorts she had on off and replacing them with her sweat pants.

"I...ugh you make me so mad." Camila groaned sitting on the washing machine.

"Why? It's just dinner then I'll leave." Lauren said pushing the door too and standing between Camila's legs.

"Because...." Camila looked towards the door then back to Lauren, "what if they find out by how we are acting?" Camila asked softly.

"Then we won't act like that. Let's just act like friends." Lauren said softly.

"You seem like the one to have a rush from sneaking around and stuff." Camila mumbled.

"I am. It turns me on and honestly. I don't think your parents want to see me walking around with a hard on so we won't do that." Lauren smirked. Camila rolled her eyes before kissing Lauren softly. The door opened and Lauren literally jumped bumping heads with Camila.

"Sofi!" Camila groaned.

"Icecream....." She said before walking in and grabbing a unicorn blanket.

"I will. Just quit doing that shit." Camila mumbled rubbing her head.

"Swear jar is in the kitchen. Bye sissy" she walked out and Camila glared in her direction.

"So baby Cabello knows." Lauren said kissing Camila's forehead.

"Yeah. Come on let's go to my room." Camila said grabbing Lauren's arm again. The walked up to her room and closed the door.

"Want this locked or no?" Lauren asked standing at the door.

"What lock?" Camila asked sighing. Lauren looked down to see the knob had no lock on it.

"Well that sucks." Lauren mumbled.

"I know right. Parents literally trust me with no one. Look can I tell you something that you won't laugh at." Camila confessed sitting up right against the headboard.

"Sure."

"One summer. My dad walked in on me masturbating..............mid orgasm." Camila said looking down. Lauren bit her lip and tried not to smile.

"I see you smiling. Just laugh." Camila said laying back down.

"No...I'm not going to laugh because you asked me not to." Lauren said between small chuckles.

"You're laughing already!" Camila groaned.

"Hey! Look it's not that bad. My mom has walked in on me before." Lauren said walking over to Camila's bed.

"Ok but your mom probably didn't make a big stink about it like my dad did." Camila mumbled. Lauren sighed and climbed over Camila and laid beside her.

"She did actually." Lauren mumbled.

"I bet she hurt your feelings?" Camila asked.

"Yeah. My mom's broken me. I'm not really fixable babe. Only certain people like my friends and girlfriend can make me happy." Lauren smiled poking her girlfriends nose.

"Well I'm glad I can make you happy." Camila smiled. "One good thing about this house is that my parents knock and wait for me to respond before walking in so..." Camila turned Lauren over and pinned her down.

"Oh..." Lauren smirked. Camila kissed Lauren softly and smiled. Lauren pulled away and flipped them over so she was on top.

"I'm not a bottom babe." She said kissing Camila's neck up her jawline to her mouth. The brunette moaned and tangled her hands in Lauren's hair.

"We should stop before things get to far." Camila said resting her hands on the sides of Lauren's neck.

"Mmmm ok." Lauren said laying down beside her again. The door opened and Camila turned to see her dad standing there.

"Hey girls. Foods ready." He said looking between the two and squinted before shrugging and walking away.

"What happened to knocking?" Lauren mumbled.

"My dad doesn't always knock but he usually does." Camila shrugged.

---
Dinner went well. Camila and Lauren held hands under the table careful not to show them to her parents. They sat at the dinner table talking. Camila would every so often scoot closer to Lauren that luckily no one noticed. The soccer player and the girls dad where talking about the upcoming basketball season. Lauren decided to have fun by sliding her hand on to Camila's thigh rubbing it softly, squeezing it and gradually getting closer and closer to her center. Camila hated the idea of fingering but she knew it would be different with Lauren doing it. She try not to jump or even moan at the teasing. Lauren used this as a way to get her mind off of a lot of different things. The argument with her mom still sat in the back of her head. Camila yawned and let her arms fall into her lap and she discretely undid her shorts button.

"So the heat or the cavs?" Alejandro asked leaning forward.

"Well..." Lauren said slipping her hand down Camila's shorts. "It depends, now that we lost LeBron the cavs could come back from having a very...wet...weathering season if that makes since." Lauren said glancing at Camila who gave her a small nod.

"I totally get you there. Would you force Camila into watching sports?" He asked smiling.

"I mean soccer is kind of the only thing I've seen her watch." Lauren smirked rubbing her hand back and forth before removing it from her shorts.

"I hate you." Camila muttered under her breath.

"Well she's great at the sport. I heard she played in Paris and you two are quite the pair." Camila's eyes widened at the word pair and Lauren nodded.

"Yeah she's great." Lauren smiled looking over at her girlfriend.

"I wish there was some guy out there who would treat my daughter well. You're the perfect version of a guy Id like to see my Mija with. But you're a girl." He explained. Sofi glanced at Camila who was looking at Lauren who's face was red.

"Yeah. Yeah. That's quite the type of guy Camila needs." Lauren agreed. Camila knew Lauren needed a way out of this. She pulled her phone out sending Lauren a text.

Camila: Act like I'm your mom telling you to go. Use this as an excuse please this is getting awkward. And don't ever fucking tease me like that again.

"My moms asking me home. It was a great dinner thank you for everything." Lauren said shaking her phone. She and Camila stood up and walked to the front door.

"It's dark out I'm walking you home." Camila said as Lauren and her stepped outside.

"You don't have to. I'll be fine." Lauren said shaking her head.

"Ok I didn't ask if I could I said I am. Let's go." Camila said walking out in front of her.

"Feisty." Lauren said following behind her closing the door.

---
Lauren was now walking alone because she insisted Camila just walk her to the corner of her street. She still had a little ways and it was getting colder and darker. Lauren heard something moving when someone jumped out at her.

"Boo!" The voice sounded.

"Brad! I swear to....oh my fucking God! Don't do that!" Lauren said as the boy fell into a fit of laughter.

"Oh calm down. What are you doing out here all late?" He asked biting into a banana looking at his friend.

"On my way home....hey you still live alone right?" Lauren asked softly.

"Yeah....why?" He asked his British accent a little thicker than usual.

"Can I stay with you. Me and my mom got into a fight and I don't want to stay home while my dads not home. I was going to go with my cousin but I know with her there would be rules." Lauren shrugged walking up her walk way.

"Yeah if you drive me there." Brad said shrugging tossing his peel somewhere.

"Sure. Gladly my moms not home so come help me pack up things." Lauren said walking into the house. Her mom wasn't home which Lauren thought was good. She ran down to her room Brad following and she started throwing clothes into bags. Brad helped her and they walked out to her car.

"I got my emergency money and my credit card so we are good to go." Lauren said starting the vehicle.

"You ready to literally grow up before you really want to?" Brad asked.

"Yeah." Lauren mumbled heading in the direction of his place.

---
Bloop. :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

CC7 Oleh moviegeek120

Fiksi Penggemar

7.4M 124K 28
Lauren and Camila are two of the most promising soccer talents in the country. The two skilled girls are playing for the U-17 US team to win the worl...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...