Hafsaa ✔️

Por glimmer_Ink

2019-2020 Complete Undergoing editions Am I queen I thought "Yes" I noded my head without even acknowledgin... Más

🍯prologue🍯Edited
🍯Introduction🍯 Edited
🍯Dumbo weirdos 🍯 Edited
🍯The crush🍯 Edited
🍯family🍯Edited
🍯matchmaking 🍯 Edited
🍯back to school🍯 Edited
🍯Severance 🍯 Edited
🍯picknick🍯 Edited
🍯vacation🍯 Edited
🍯surprise🍯 Edited
🍯home missing🍯 Edited
🍯bubble🍯 Edited
🍯Falling in love🍯 Edited
🍯The inevitable 🍯 edited
🍯Feeling of going back. 🍯 Edited
🍯 Home:Nigeria🍯 Edited
🍯Halal 👑 🍯 Edited
🍯Cool attitude 🍯 Edited
🍯 Emir of daura 🍯 Edited
🍯 Back to school🍯 Edited
🍯 Nigeria: queen responsible 🍯 Edited
🍯Giving love a chance🍯 Edited
🍯yerh or nerh🍯 Edited
🍯Wedding: Taking a second wife 🍯 Edited
🍯 Co_wife🍯 Edited
🍯Head Queen 🍯Edited
🍯 Swindler 🍯Edited
🍯fire and ice🍯 Edited
🍯 Nayyara 🍯 Edited
🍯 Starting over🍯 Edited
🍯Heir🍯 Edited
🍯 Appreciations & thanks🍯 Edited
🍯 Expecting a child🍯 Edited
🍯 Giving Damn 🍯 Edited
🍯Karma🍯 Edited
🍯 Unconscious🍯 Edited
🍯 Conspiracy🍯 Edited
🍯 Authors note🍯 edited
🍯Vacation:A break 🍯 Edited
🍯 Death or going mad🍯 Edited
🍯 Afraid of charm🍯 Edited
🍯 Falling out of place; sorting out🍯 Edited
🍯Fighting back🍯 Edited
🍯I love you🍯 Edited
🍯The riff🍯 Edited
🍯 Manal's fault🍯 Edited
🍯 Wrapped around my fingers🍯Edited
🍯 Dethrone🍯 Edited
🍯 Memory lose🍯 Edited
🍯 Having the throne back 🍯 edited
🍯 Banished 🍯 Edited
🍯halal Queen🍯 Edited
🍯 Authors reviews🍯
🍯 Epilogue 🍯
Declaimer
Bonus Chapter
Check out

🍯 Food feast 🍯 Edited

810 118 14
Por glimmer_Ink

______________________________________

Time waits for no one.

Its already the days to eid, the queen mother, manal, leemah and nayyara went out for shopping at one of mummy's shop.

The relationship between mummy and nayyara is very bed they never talked expect for the morning greeting nayyara always offers, which queen mother only acknowledge with a nod.

But if it's manal she even hugs her, nayyara was very very jealous of manal. She wasn't even as pretty as her she thought glaring at manal.

Mummy was also glaring at her she hanged her head low afriad of this queen mother.

"Wow look at this" leemah said to manal handing over a beautiful real flowery pattern material.

The clothes were package in beautiful lylon.

" Wow we should take the two" manal said collecting one of the material from leemah, she kept it in her now filled shopping basket.

Manal and haleema got there basket already filled up, just wen the shopping started.

Mummy wondered why nayyara wasn't picking anything, she cared less.

It was wen the shopping was about coming to an end wen nayyara started getting thing for herself.

She saw that she was now just decieving herself because the queen mother didn't actually care about her. She clinched and unclinched her fits out of annoyance.

"I can't wait for the food feast" leemah said to manal. The girls were done with shopping.

They were now standing outside the mall, the driver was putting the stuff they got.

~~~***~~~.

The next day came to soon, it was already eid and the food feast at the same time.

Lemmah came into manal room panting for breath she was very excited about the festival that's going to take place.

She stopped at the dark room panting for breath, manal was getting her makeup done by the renounced makeup artist in the whole of daura.

The light came on and leemah mouth dropped open "wow" she murmured, walking fast Intoo the room.

Manal was dressed in a red coloured Ankara dress her head was tied in a turn kaga tsiya style.

Her makeup was beautiful and on point haleema walked fast to were manal was and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

" My Reina look drop death beautiful" she whispered into manal's ear. Manal glared at her before positioning her veil on her head and around her body.

She wasn't going to put the alkarba on today untill after she's back from the queen mother chamber.

They were going to have the food feast with all the royal families that are around daura so the queen mother was going to inform them about the do and don't.

They walked together into her living room just to be meet with nayyara who was also had an amazing makeup on.

She look beautiful also manal thought to herself.

Nayyara was dressed in a free flowing red abaya she had an ashhh veil around her head.

After the usual routine of the duo.

Manal sat next to the queen mother before she started addressing them, after the brief meeting she dismissed them all. But told manal to stay behind.

She bought out a very beautiful Alkaiba and handed it over to manal whose jaws dropped.

Her mouth hanging open she ran her slander fingers across the real flowery pattern of the clothes.

She thanked the queen mother before returning back to her room in full speed to get dressed after the food feast the family dinner will be later in the evening were she will get to be introduced as the head queen of daura.

She jugged to her room happily before getting dressed in a black abaya adjusted her makeup before calling on the maids to help her wrapped the beautiful clothes around.

~

~***~~

Nayyara couldn't contain the burning range she was feeling all though the so call food feast all attention went on manal not her.

The rat she thought she was even more matured and beautiful but the where all swapping her fools

"Just to be on the queen good side she sneared I shall let you all suffer" she said whipping the tears away from her eyes as she slumped down on the mable floor crying her eyes out.

"My revenge will start soon" she said to herself getting off the floor she walked into the John looking all messed up her veil now around her neck.

____________________________________

Another chapter is here.

Wah do you a think about it vote

Comment

Nayyara revenge!!
Whose curious??me!!!

Okay okay

Just share with family and friends next chapter going to be lit.

Check out my other book ~date of the date~ and leave a comment of what you think please.

Edited
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.2K 3.1K 45
A lighthearted read. They're forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Akram, a guy with a troubled past will have to learn to love Amira, a...
61.6K 8.2K 26
we all know that sometimes a lie could get you in trouble sometimes but for faiza it got her in love....A Nigerian based novel Completed✅
17K 1.5K 34
Dive into the intriguing story of two strangers from northern Nigeria, united in an arranged marriage, with unique love stories and heartbreaks, they...
242K 20.5K 38
Through the cruise of love; there tends to be desolations, heartbreaks, and painful detriments. But if there was true ardour; the beholder of the lov...