❝ all messed up ❞ // jung tae...

By lty4yy

This is the Sequel to 'Sweethearts'. petty arguments and cold looks. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy Birthday LEO!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 (Pt. 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 (Pt. 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 (Pt. 2)
Chapter 18 (Pt. 3)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Finale)

Chapter 13

1K 35 7
By lty4yy

Chapter 13 : Forgiving

Mina's POV

"Yeobo.. Mina.." I looked at Leo who was siting on the corner of the bed.

"You slept with a prostitute..." I murmured and stood up. His eyes were full of guilt and sorry.

"Come here.."

He stood up and took small steps towards me. I rushed to hug him. He tensed up and relaxed. He hugged me and I heard him sighed in relief.

"You still mad?" He whispered. I pulled back.

"That was the past.. As long as you promise me that you won't cheat on me again. I'm not mad." I flashed him a smile of reassurance and he hugged me.

"I love you Yeobo. I promise! I'm really sorry for being a bad husband.. I'll change. I'll love you and Taekyun more--"

"Yah~ I've forgiven you. Don't apologize, alright?" He hugged me even tighter causing no space between us.

"I love you Mina.. Only you."

I l-love you too Taekwoon."

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...