Persona | KTH fanfic| (On hia...

By Kimv1704

|ONGOING| The liquid oozing out enticed him to the point he lost his control. His eye colour changed to that... More

{Introduction}
Back home
A new beginning
A new behining (pt 2)
The solved mystery
Her
Lost time
Party
Party (pt2)
Party (pt 3)
Sleepover
Breakfast
Hangout
Hangout (pt2)
Not alone
Gotcha!
Unexpected
Organized Event
Your smile
Secrets
Together
Realising
Truth
Breaking point
Separate
Brotherhood
The present
Day 1
Catch Me
Trouble Expelled
{Book covers}
Ardent souls
Flashing the Fashion
The unkown
The last competition
{Book covers II}
{To my dear readers}
Narcolepsy?
Graduation
Celebration
Visions
Fun
Coronation
The threads of control
Priority to the Past
The silence before the storm
Clue
Hit the road
The prophet
The Second Key
Hunch
Transition
Preparations
Turmoil
Again?
To and fro
Frenzy
Journal
Under spell
Memories
Sneaking
Little escapade
Royal Palace
Vault
Released

Art

77 13 4
By Kimv1704

•——————————•
Song: Boom
By: NCT Dream
•——————————•

These were the clothes, the characters wore.
Y/n:-

(clothes for Y/n will change in the further story)

V:-

Baekhyun:-

——————————

Today was Saturday, so it was a holiday at the college. Today Baekhyun and Y/n had planned to go out so that they could see the landscape.

Y/n woke up early as usual and went downstairs, There she ate her breakfast with her dad, Jong Suk had gone out for some shooting.

Kyung Hee: Joh-un-Achim (Good morning) apple pie.

Y/n: Joh-un-Achim appa.

Kyung Hee: are you going somewhere?

Y/n: Yes, Baekhyun and I are going somewhere. I need to paint a landscape for the competition so he said that he'll show me good views for me to paint.

Kyung Hee: Good. Your friends are very nice and good people.

Y/n: Of course they are.*they both chuckled*

Kyung Hee: So tell me about you and Taehyung.

Y/n: Nothing much. But he's very protective of me.

Kyung Hee: *he laughed* True. But he's a very nice boy. He's both handsome and intelligent. I'm sure that he'll be a great emperor.

Y/n: awe... you really like him, don't you?

Kyung Hee: Of course, I can only approve of him to be your boyfriend.

Y/n: Mutual feeling dad, mutual feelings!*she said and burst out laughing, her dad joined her in it.*

Soon after Kyung Hee went to his company and Y/n went away with Baekhyun. That day Y/n didn't use her car and went in Baekhyun's.

She had brought all her art material she would require to prepare her painting. Soon the reached a mountain range. Indeed it had a beautiful view just like Baekhyun described. The scenery was magnificent.

She started painting the scenery on her canvas. The outcome of her work was this:-

Till she completed the painting it was already 2:30 pm. So they decided to go to a cafe for some lunch.
They went to a famous cafe in the neighbourhood. And as rated by the customers, the place was very nice and the food article was delicious too.

Before they could finish their brunch, Y/n got a call from Taehyung.

On the call~

Y/n: Hello?

Taehyung: hi, Y/n. Are you free right now?

Y/n: Yup, I just finished my painting.

Taehyung: Cool, so will you go out with me for the rest of the day?

Y/n: Are you asking me for a date?*she asked in a surprised tone, raising her one eyebrow.*

Taehyung: If you allow me.*he asked in playfully.*

Just then Baekhyun snatched Y/n's phone from her hand and talked to Taehyung.

Baekhyun: Text me the address, I'll drop her off.

Taehyung: Thanks, Baek! I'm sending you the address right now, after that I'll bring her to the main destination.

Baekhyun: Okay, but when do I have to bring her?

Taehyung: at 5 o'clock.*Baekhyun nodded as a yes and returned the phone to Y/n*

Y/n: So, where are you taking me?

Taehyung: It's a surprise but please wear a dress for the date.

Y/n: Okay, I will.*they bid bye and ended the call.*

End of call.~

Baekhyun dropped Y/n at her house and asked her to her ready before 4:30 pm.

With that, Y/n took a shower as she was tired after painting.

After some time she came out wearing a bathrobe and went inside her closet which was connected to her room through a passage. (the closet is the compartment which was shown earlier in the early chapter)

She chose to wear a dress as requested by Taehyung.

The dress she chose was this:-

For the first time she had applied some makeup and that too it was just a bit reddish colour of tint and a cat-shaped eyeliner. Such simple makeup and yet she looked breath-taking.

Soon she was ready and went downstairs just to see that Baekhyun had just arrived to pick her up. He hung his mouth open when he saw her. Then he gave her a playful smirk.

Baekhyun: You're gonna give a hard time to our V, you know that?

Y/n: Why?*she asked in amusement*

Baekhyun: You'll really test him with this outfit you're wearing.

Y/n: *she blushed at it. And said* Shut up!

Baekhyun: Now! Let's go, madame, shall we?

Y/n: of course Sir.

With that said, they went away towards the destination. And in a short time, they reached the place whose address Taehyung had texted.

Not far away from the place was standing boy dressed fancily, he was none other than Taehyung.

Baekhyun pushed Y/n towards Taehyung and gave them a sly grin before he took a few steps back, moving from them and going back home to give them some privacy.

V's pov.

As soon as I laid my eyes on Y/n I froze. She looked stunning. My breath hitched in my throat. I feel so delighted that she is my girlfriend. And I really hope that she likes the date. This is going to be our first date and to be honest, I feel very anxious about it.
Let's hope for the best.

End of pov.

Y/n's pov.

Taehyung looked very handsome in his outfit. He was carrying a royal-ish attire.

And then I noticed that he was checking me out. And I couldn't help but blush at his behaviour. But soon I noticed that he was wearing the brooch, which reminded me the day when I gave him that.

End of pov.

Taehyung: Shall we m' lady?

Y/n: W-wait, that brooch? That means-

Taehyung: Yes, you are my first date and my first girlfriend baby. And I remember what you had said while giving me this ornament. That I should wear this beautiful brooch on my first date with my girlfriend.

Y/n: Oh gosh Tae, you don't know how happy I am. *she smiled in delight, looking at him while tilting her head a bit.*

Taehyung: Shall we go now love?

Y/n: Sure.

He took her to a dark alley which was very unusual but Taehyung knew his way around. He held Y/n's wrist and lead her to a place.

Soon they reached in front of an enormous Golden Gate which was unexpected but Taehyung stood there like he owned the place.

The gate looked like this:-

And as anticipated, it was his property. He opened the gate and gestured Y/n to go inside first. And what she saw, mesmerised her. She was spellbound.

It was a garden, a beautiful garden which had an enormous amount of flora and fauna of different varieties. It was beautifully arranged and well maintained.

It was a very big place. It looked like this:-

Taehyung gave her a tour around the garden and it was enormous. But it was worth the time and effort. He always wanted to show her this place.

Y/n was very happy to come here. She loved how thoughtful he was about their first date.

She loved the interior of the garden. Taehyung himself had designed it. They both were having a great time together. However, Taehyung was just focused on Y/n. He was feeling very joyous to see her enjoy her time with her.

Y/n: It's amazing Taehyung

Taehyung: I'm glad you like it, love.

Y/n: Thank you so much Tae

Taehyung: no need to thank me but thanks a lot for wearing a dress even though you would be feeling cold

Y/n: I'm used to it and if you remember that I-

Taehyung: you love winter. Of course, I know love. I know everything about you.

Y/n: You're being so cheesy!

Taehyung: no I'm not. But take this.
*He took off his jacket and put it over Y/n's shoulders.*

Y/n: I don't need it Tae.

Taehyung: don't you dare take it off baby.

Y/n: okay...okay, I won't. Happy?

Taehyung: Yes *he gave her his famous boxy smile.* now, can I have the chance of dancing with you?*He took her to a special location in the garden.*

Y/n: is it possible?*she asked in amusement. Taehyung nodded as a yes.*

He played the dance song an a DVD player whose speakers were all around the garden but only a few were on for just both of them.
He pulled her closer. His hands resting on her waist and hers on his shoulders.
They danced for a long period of time and they enjoyed it.

It was a beautiful evening for them. It was all a perfect date would have been for them.
Before the Day ended Taehyung pulled Y/n in and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Taehyung: Thank you so much Y/n.*he whispered into her ears while hugging her close to him.*

Y/n: well, I should be the one thanking you Tae. I loved this evening date.

Taehyung: as I said earlier, I'm glad you did love. But now it's time for one last thing.* Y/n tilted her head in confusion.* Dinner of course. she laughed.*

Y/n: yes, I seriously forgot that!

With that, they ended up having a delicious dinner which was specially prepared by Taehyung himself. The food was delicious. He had served food with some red wine which they both enjoyed talking about the time when they were together and talked about what they were gonna do in the future.

__________________________
_TO BE CONTINUED_

Pls vote/comment if you liked the chapter.
💜😊

——————————————

Sometimes,
Simple words speak;
More than
It's vocabulary.

- Kim V

——————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 593 58
One Night With Him Made My Life A Living Hell. I Fell For His Smile...The Natural Sensual Curves In His Lips. His Addicting Piercing Brown Eyes. H...
2.2K 259 23
[COMPLETED] taehyung never wanted the amount of attention he gets + he never tasted the real love, but when your eyes meet will things change? • K.TH...
40.5K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
12K 424 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...