Life Changing

Af Teenwolfmk55

Cleo McCall; Scott's baby sister, the girl who's always sick... Cleo is constantly sick, her immune system... Mere

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
So, who wants a part two?
Her life changed

Chapter 1

11.6K 143 18
Af Teenwolfmk55

I was pacing in my room, Scott knocked on the door, I turned and looked at him.
He said" You're shaking the entire house."
I said" Shut up, big head."
" Stop pacing, you'll be okay."
" B-But what if someone's sick in class..."
" Cleo..."
" I'm overanalyzing again, aren't I?"
" Yeah, you are. Have you taken your pills yet?"
" Yep... the drugs have been consumed."
" You are seriously gonna get us in trouble for saying that." I laughed, then started coughing, Scott rushed to my side, rubbing my back. I gulped, breathing heavily," I'm sorry."
" It's okay, I just get... excited. Maybe it'll go away."
" Yeah, maybe it will. Going to bed?"
" Ha! I laugh in the face of bed time." He shook his head,
" Okay, Simba, whatever." I smiled, he smiled back, kissing my head," You'll be fine, you have me and Stiles, mainly me."
" Dork!"
" Hey, I'm gonna be with you, okay? You're practically the smartest person alive."
" That's just because I was trapped in a hospital."
" Moo..."
" I hate that name."
" You love that name."
" I do." He smiled and hugged me, laying his chin on my head,
" You're gonna be okay, Cleo, I know it, you're brave and strong." I nodded my head," You have your inhaler?" I nodded," I'll be in my room if you need me." I nodded again, laying down, listening to music.

I heard screaming, I jumped up and ran downstairs, outside to the porch where I found Scott and Stiles hanging upside down.
Scott said" Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" I breathed heavily, smiling at them, idiots... total idiots, I hate to love them.
Stiles said" You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"
" I thought you were a predator."
" A pre.." He coughed," Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police."
" For what?"
" Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles jumped down and got up,
" A dead body?"
" No, a body of water. Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body." He climbed up onto the porch,
" You mean like, murdered?"
" Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s." I leaned against Scott,
" Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Stiles smiled widely,
" That's the best part. They only found half. We're going."
I asked" Can I come?" Stiles looked at Scott,
Scott said" Cleo, you already took your medicine and it's freezing, you shouldn't be out."
" I never get to do anything fun." I pouted,
" I'll clean your room for a month, and get you candy and soda, if you just stay here and never tell mom."
" Deal!" He smiled,
Stiles said" Maybe next time, child."
" I'm only like 2 years younger than you idiots, and I'm way smarter than your peanut sized head!"
" She's still got it..."
Scott said" That was awesome. Go inside, I'll be back soon." I nodded, kissing his cheek then kissing Stiles' cheek,
I said" Don't get caught. Be safe." They laughed, I walked inside, back up to my room, laying on my bed.

I was starting to get worried, I grabbed my phone and called Stiles,
He answered" Hey, Cleo!"
I said" Where's Scott? Where are you guys?"
" Well... uh, I got... I got caught."
" Stiles, where's Scott?"
" Um..."
" Stiles!"
" I left him in the woods!"
" Stiles!"
" I'm sorry, my dad caught me and Scott didn't want to get into any trouble..."
" You left my brother out in the woods alone!"
" He'll be fine."
" Stiles, someone murdered a girl out there!"
" Uh... yeah, look, sorry..." I started breathing heavily," Cleo, take a deep breathe." I took a deep breathe," Just calm down, okay, I'm sure he'll be home soon. Want me to come over and stay with you?"
" I can't just stay here while my brother is lost in the woods with a murderer."
" Yes, you can! You definitely shouldn't be out there with a murderer. I run faster than you and that says something."
" I'm kicking your ass, Stiles!"
" I know, I know, just take a few deep breathes and sit down."
I grumbled" Idiot."
" Look, just text me when Scott gets home, okay?"
" Fine."
" Love you?"
" Love you too, Stiles." I shook my head, smiling," Even if I could stab you right now."
" Sounds good! Bye!"
" Bye."

After an hour or so went by, I heard the door open then Scott coming into his room. I ran to his room, He covered his side,
I said" Where the hell were you?! I was terrified."
He said" Sorry, I got turned around. Go back to sleep."
" I haven't been to sleep. What're you hiding?" I tried to grab his jacket but he moved out of the way, I huffed then stared at him. He opened his jacket, pulling up his shirt, a bite mark? What the hell?," Scott!" I ran and got the first aid, helping him bandage up the mark.
" It's fine, seriously."
" Scott, you were bit by an animal, it could have rabies, uh... a deadly disease..."
" It's fine, I feel normal."
" Maybe we should go to the hospital, Scott."
" And get caught by mom, are you crazy?"
" Scott..."
" Look, if you wanna make sure I stay alive, you can sleep with me tonight, huh?"
" Fine. I'm kicking Stilinski's ass."
" Yeah, I'm sure he's terrified."
—————
Scott said" You can ride on the back of my bike or get a lift from Stiles. You're not taking your bike."
I said" It's not that far! Please?"
" No, it's too dangerous."
" If I don't live, I won't have a life anyways."
" You're not dying anytime soon."
" Anyone can die, any day. You gotta let me live Scott!"
" What if you fall? Or can't breathe?"
" Scott, I'll be fine. I'll even wear a helmet, if that'll make you feel any better." He nudged my shoulder, I smiled at him,
" Fine, only today though, okay?"
" Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I bounced up and down," Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you!"
" Cleo."
" Okay, okay, I'm calm."

We got to school, Jackson pulled up next to Scott, getting out, bumping Scott with his car.
Jackson said" Dude, watch the paint job." I grabbed Scott's arm, glaring at Jackson, one of Jackson's friends called him over.
I said" He's such a jerk, come on, we've gotta meet up with idiot."
Scott said" Still mad at Stiles?" I nodded," Okay, good to know, he'll just hug you and you'll forget about being mad."
" No, I won't!"
" Yes, you will."

We met up with Stiles,
He said" Okay, let's see this thing." Scott lifted up his shirt, showing Stiles the bandaged mark, Stiles tried to touch it.
Scott said" Yeah, whoa!" He put his shirt down," It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." I looked at Stiles, raising my eyebrow,
" A wolf bit you?"
" Uh-huh."
" No, not a chance."
" I heard a wolf howling."
" No, you didn't."
" What do you mean, no I didn't? How do you know what I heard?"
Stiles and I laughed" Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like 60 years."
" Really?"
Stiles said" Yes, really. There are no wolves in California."
" Alright, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body."
" Are you kidding me?"
" No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month."
" Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since..." Lydia Martin walked by us," Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia, you look... like you're gonna ignore me." He turned back to us," You're the cause of this, you know."
Scott and I said" Uh-huh."
" Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet nerded by you." I giggled, shaking my head,
I said" Sure, Stiles."
" If I hit Scott will you forgive me?"
" Just hug, dork." He hugged me, kissing my head," Forgiven."
Scott said" Ha! Told you so." I pushed his shoulder," What did I do?!"
" Shut up, big head."
" Whatever." He pulled me to him, hugging me, kissing my forehead, I smiled.

I met up with the guys, I was struggling to keep my bag on my shoulder. I tripped and someone kept me up, I looked and saw a girl,
I said" Sorry, uh..."
She said" Allison."
" I'm Cleo."
" Do you need help?"
" No, no, uh... my brother is right down the hallway, and he'll help me." She nodded, walking away, I grabbed my bag again, dragging it to Scott and Stiles. I breathed heavily, Scott took the bag from me, I sighed, coughing a little. Stiles and Scott looked at me intently,
I mumbled" I'm fine."
Scott asked" Sure? I think I should call mom to come and get you."
" Scott... I'm not giving up after one class, come on, please?"
" Take your B-12, I know you didn't take it this morning."
" Come on, I'll be fine." I drew shapes in Stiles' arm, looking down, my hands were shaking.
Stiles said" You didn't take your ADD medicine either, huh?"
" Stiles, shut up!"
Scott said" Cleo..."
" I just... wanna be normal, can't I be that? Just for one day, I promise." He wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on my shoulder.
" Not taking your medicine doesn't mean you're normal, Cleo, it just means you're being stupid." I nodded my head, pouting," I'll let you stay, as long as you never do that again, okay?"
" Okay."
" Promise?"
" I promise... big head."
" Moo." I smiled, shaking my head at him, I love this idiot.

They were going to lacrosse practice, I was following them,
Stiles said" But if you play, I'll have no one to talk to on the bench. Are you really gonna do that to your best friend?"
Scott said" I can't sit out again. My while life is sitting on the sidelines. This season, I make first line." I patted Stiles' shoulder, smiling at him, he smiled back.
Coach said" McCall!"
" Yeah?"
" You're in goal!"
" I've never played."
" I know. Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing. Get 'em energized, fired up!"
" What about me?"
" Try not to take any in the face. Let's go! Come on!" I laughed, sitting next to Stiles,
I said" So, we placing bets?"
Stiles said" Nah, we know he'll get pummeled, he sucks."
" You suck worst than him, so don't be mean to him."
" I'm just stating the obvious, don't worry."
" Fine, peanut head."
" Elephant brain." He nudged my shoulder, I laughed, pulling out my book.
Scott got hit in the face, I flinched, looking at him, Stiles and I both made faces. Then he caught the next ball, I looked at Stiles, smiling,
Stiles said" Yeah!" Next ball, he caught it,
I said" What alien took my brother last night?"
" I don't know!" Scott kept catching the balls before they got into the net, people were cheering. Then Jackson stepped up,
" Oh, god." Jackson threw the ball, and Scott caught it, Stiles and I jumped up, yelling.
" That's my friend!" I laughed, smiling at each other, okay, that was amazing, absolutely amazing!

We were in the woods, Scott lost his inhaler last night, and if we don't find it, mom will end him. We walked through a river,
He said" I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things."
Stiles asked" Smell things? Like what?"
" Like Mint Mojito gum in your pocket."
" I don't even have any Mint Mojito..." Stiles pulled out a piece of gum, weird... definitely weird." So all this started with a bite."
" What if it's like an infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?"
" You know what? I actually think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection."
" Are you serious?" Where is Stiles going with this joke?
" Yeah. Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy." Stiles!
" What's that? Is that bad?"
" Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month."
" Once a month?"
" Mmm-hmm. On the night of the full moon." He howled, Scott pushed his chest, Stiles laughed," Hey, man... Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling."
" Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me."
" I know! You're a werewolf!" He growled, Scott was pouting, I looked at Stiles," Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, its cause Friday's a full moon."
" No, I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler."
" Maybe the killer moved the body."
" If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like 80 bucks." Scott was crouched down, looking for his inhaler, Stiles and I looked around and we saw a man. Stiles hit Scott's shoulder, Scott stood up, getting in front of me.
The man said" What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property."
Stiles said" Uh, sorry man, we didn't know."
Scott said" Yeah, we were just looking for something, but... Uh, forget it." He threw Scott something, Scott caught it and it was his inhaler. The man walked away, he seemed familiar, like I used to know him." All right, come on, man, I gotta get to work."
" Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us."
" Remember what?"
I said" His family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, 6 years ago."
" I wonder what he's doing back."
Stiles scoffed" Come on." We started walking back to the jeep, I was holding Scott's hand.

Scott was at work, I was doing homework, my phone rang, I saw Stiles' number.
I said" Yes?"
He asked" So... um, what're we thinking is wrong with Scott?"
" I don't know, Stiles, you're usually the one with the ideas. I just back them up with facts."
" What do you think it could be, though? I mean, you've seen every disease possible."
" Maybe rabies? I don't know but he seems fine, he's not reacting any way, so..."
" Okay, can you go look through his room?"
" No!"
" Just asking, geez, calm down."
" Look, Stiles, I'm busy."
" Doing homework?"
" Yeah, why?"
" You need to loosen up, child."
" I'm only 2 years younger than you!"
" Yeah, but you act like a grandma."
" I'm just doing homework, once, okay? Is that good?"
" Fine, fine. Have fun!"
" Shut up!" He hung up, I laughed and closed my book, walking to my bed, sitting down. I leaned against my pillows, staring at my ceiling, dozing off.

I woke up in the morning, I rubbed my eyes, grabbing my phone and walking to Scott's room.
I said" Scott! Are you up?" I opened his door and he was gone? What? Where is he? I saw his phone laying on the bed, okay... weird. I walked out, getting ready for school then headed out. I know I'm not supposed to go anywhere alone but I'm too the point, of needing to get a life before mine's over.

I was at the try outs, I walked up to Stiles' on the bench, I saw Scott killing it out there. Stiles and I looked at each other then to Scott,
I said" Okay... that's weird."
Stiles said" Research party?"
" Definitely."
" You still got those weird books when you went through a mythical creatures phase?"
" Yep."
" We need them."
" Yep. So, did the report come back from LA?"
" Yep... you're not gonna believe it."
" What?"
" Wolf hair was found on the body."
" Are we seriously considering that my brother has turned into a werewolf, Stiles?"
" Yeah."
" I'll bring the snacks." Scott talked to Coach, he got into First line, oh, man, I don't want to hurt him. He's so happy right now.

Stiles and I have been searching up werewolves for hours, someone knocked on the door. Stiles got up, opening the door, Scott smiled at him, I smiled.
Stiles said" Get in. You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading. Websites, books. All this information." We were both kinda spazzy... we've had way too much adderall. It's the full moon tonight, and I'm utterly terrified now.
Scott asked" How much adderall have you had today?" He looked at both of us,
We said" A lot. Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen."
" Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?"
Stiles said" No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale."
" Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day."
" Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?"
" What, then?"
" Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore. The wolf. The bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?"
" Should I?"
" It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em."
" A whole pack of wolves?"
" No, werewolves." Scott is so not going to believe this!
" Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour."
" I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible."
" Yeah, so I made a good shot."
" No, you made an incredible shot! I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice you don't need your inhaler anymore."
" Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow."
" Tomorrow? What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?"
" What are you trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"
" I'm trying to help. You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."
" Bloodlust?"
" Yeah, you're urge to kill."
" I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles."
" You gotta hear this. The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse. All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now."
" What are you doing?" Stiles got Scott's phone,
" I'm canceling the date."
" No! Give it to me!" He pinned Stiles to the wall, then punched Stiles' computer chair. I swore I heard Scott growl, I breathed heavily, staring at them," Sorry. I gotta go get ready for that party." Stiles and I were frozen to our spots, Scott grabbed his bag, looking at Stiles," I'm sorry." He walked out, I was staring at the chair that had claw marks down it. Stiles grabbed the chair, and saw the claw marks too.
I said" We gotta watch out for Scott, Stiles, he could be in danger."

I snuck to the party, Stiles didn't wanna get verbally attacked by my mom, and I didn't blame him. So I followed him to the party... and I already know where Lydia Martin lives so... yep. I was watching Scott, then I saw Derek Hale...

I was walking the halls of the hospital, Scotty was at school, I was really sick again. I woke up and couldn't find my mommy, I saw a boy, I walked over to him.
I said" Are you sick too? You don't look sick, but neither do I."
He said" I'm not sick."
" Then I'm sorry."
" For what?"
" For who is sick, it's not fun being sick, it hurts a lot."
" Are you sick?"
" Yeah, I have major bronchitis and severe flu case... I was born weird."
" You're not weird,..."
" Cleo, Cleo McCall."
" Derek, Derek Hale. You're not weird, you're tough, brave." I smiled," What are you doing out here?"
" Looking for my mommy, I woke up and she was gone."
" Oh, do you need help?" I nodded again, he stood up, looking over to a girl then held my hand. We started walking," What's your favorite movie, Cleo?"
" Lion King, but my big brother says his is Toy Story. But Lion King is way cooler, talking animals!" I coughed, holding my chest,
" Are you okay?" He held my hand tighter, I saw black lines go up his arm, I felt better.
" I'm okay, mommy says it happens when I get too excited."
" You're sure?" I nodded my head, smiling at him,
" I'm not conjestuse... though, so you won't get sick."
" Contagious?" I nodded my head, smiling," Okay." I saw mommy, looking around,
" Mommy!" She looked at me and ran to me, she held my face in her hands, staring at me.
She said" Where did you run off to? I was worried sick."
" You got sick?"
" No, no, it's just a saying."
" Can I tell Scotty you puked?"
" Yes, if that will make you laugh at his face." I smiled, she stood up, looking at Derek," I am so sorry, she's just been here for so long that she'll talk to anyone."
Derek said" It's okay, I liked talking with her."
" Thank you for helping her, I'm sure you have family you need to get back to."
I said" My door's always open!" I coughed," If you wanna be my friend, I need friends, people are scared of me because I'm sick."
" Cleo..."
" Oops... sorry." She lifted me into her arms, my hand fell off of Derek's, I smiled at him,
" Thank you again." Derek nodded his head,
He said" Bye, Cleo."
I said" Bye, Derek."

I snapped out of it, so that's how I know him... I met him when I was in the hospital. I looked at Scott, he was freaking out, I walked over to Allison as Scott walked away. We followed Scott out, he was driving away as fast as he could. He must be changing into a werewolf, just great...
I heard someone say" Allison." We turned and I saw Derek Hale," I'm a friend of Scott's." We looked back at Scott driving away," My name's Derek."

I went with Allison, I couldn't just let her go alone with Derek Hale, he was a suspect after all. I was staring at Derek as he drove Allison home, if he even tried anything I'd hurt him for sure!
Allison looked at me as she got out at her house,
I said" I'll be fine! Scott probably ate something bad... sorry." She smiled at me and walked away, I crawled into the front seat." Hi, Derek."
He said" Cleo."
" So, you could never send a post card from you and Laura?"
" How are you?"
" I'm fine, out of the hospital, a year ahead of most people my age. So, the amount of times you took away my pain, you never cared to mention you were a werewolf!"
" You were a child."
" Yeah, who was in the hospital."
" You were too young."
" No one would have believed me!"
" It doesn't matter now, you obviously know."
" Still, would have loved to know one of my only friends was a freakin' werewolf."
" Just shut up."
" Did you bite Scott?" He stayed silent," Why are you back? Who killed that woman in the woods? Who turned Scott? What's happening to Scott?"
" I'm not answering anything, you can drop it now." He stopped the car," Go home, Cleo, it's not safe out here on a full moon." I got out, we were on my street," Bye, Cleo."
" Bye, Derek." He drove off, I started walking to my house, I sighed and looked at the moon. I heard the jeep coming up, Stiles stomped on the breaks as he saw me.
He said" Where the hell did you go?!"
I said" Let's get to Scott, I'll tell you on a later date." He nodded his head, opening the door, I jumped in, smiling at him.

We ran into my house, up to Scott's room,
Scott said" Go away."
Stiles said" Scott, it's us." Scott unlocked the door but didn't let us in, I gulped," Let me in, Scott. I can help."
" No! Listen, you gotta find Allison."
" She's fine, all right? I saw her get a ride from the party. She's totally fine."
" No, I think I know who it is."
" Just let me in. We can try..."
" It's Derek. Derek Hale is the werewolf. He's the one that bit me. He's the one that killed the girl in the woods."
" Scott, Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party." Scott closed the door, we hit the door," Scott!"
I said" Scott!" We heard a roar from outside, I looked at Stiles," We gotta go to Allison's!"
" Uh, no, no, no! You're staying here, and you're gonna stay because I told you to do so."
" What?!"
" Yes! You are staying here, because when Scott is back to normal, he'll beat me up if he finds out I let you go with me."
" Fine!" I walked to my room, sighing loudly,
" Just stay!" He ran out, I heard his jeep, I groaned and laid back, now I gotta figure out where Derek fits into all of this.

Stiles and I were driving on the road, mainly looking for Scott. We found him, I sighed, crawling into the back, Stiles stopped and Scott got in.
Scott said" You know what really worries me the most?"
Stiles said" If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head."
" She probably hates me now."
" Ugh. I doubt that. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you could just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're frickin' werewolf." Scott looked at him," Okay, bad idea. Hey, we'll get through this. Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a boa once. I could do it." Scott scoffed, shaking his head, I smiled, looking at them, hugging Scott's neck.
I said" You're not super ugly, so I think she'll give you a second chance, if she's totally lost her mind." Scott laughed," See? We can get through this, I mean, if we can survive me having to have 3 surgeries back to back. We can survive you being a bloodlusting werewolf." Stiles ruffled my hair, I kissed Scott's cheek, laying my head on his shoulder.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 20
A young girl leaves her home and finds her way to Neverland. She is the first ever Lost Girl and she brings a new light to who Peter Pan really is, b...
24.3K 296 13
Special agent Christopher Lasalle's younger sister wants to be a part of NCIS so she applies for the job.(A/U)
91.3K 2K 37
hope mikaelson is a tribrid, only one of her kind, her power knows only one limit, the one she sets for herself. her humanity is her weak spot and he...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...