COUNTRYHUMANS X READER

By Zambie2006

This is my first book to make and I'm new so don't judge me if this story is bad but if have suggestions tell... More

Info
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Hi

Chapter-7

827 19 10
By Zambie2006

(F/T/S) Favorite tv show

(Y/N) POV

~~~Home~~~

I got back home and put my (F/D) in the fridge. Then I sat on the couch munching on (F/C)

I check the time on my phone.(2:47 PM)

I decided to get ready, so I put on my (F/C) shirt and some jeans and went to the park to wait.

Germany POV

I was putting away the groceries and my phone alarm went off ,so I check was it for. (Go to park with (Y/N))

I then went to the door ,but America say "where you going to?" "The park" I responded back. "I'm coming with you." I thought about what America and I say "sure." I see him come down stairs and we left to the park.

(I'm so sorry I haven't updated for while but today is my birthday and also happy lunar day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.