Isolated | Laughing Jack x Li...

De spimspam

♢ Isolated /ˈīsəˌlādəd/ Adjective Far away from other places, buildings, or people; remote. Having minimal co... Mais

A/N
1. Ghost town
2. Carousel
3. Love
4. The forest
5. 'Sloopy' Mansion
6. The carnival
7. Dollhouse
8. Tea party
New years!
9. Family ?
10. Questions
11. Dread
Teehee
12. Bookshelves
13. The Library
15. Wrong choices
16. Death of the lactose intolerant
A/N

14. Real life?

20 2 0
De spimspam

You hopped around the large house and listened to the talking of Jack and Rose,,,clown Rose. You jumped up from the sound of the front door being knocked. Rose and Jack glanced over at it and sighed. Jack got up and walked to the door. His hand grasped against the doorknob and opened the door slowly. Rosetta stood at the door with Daniel. They smiled brightly and once Rosetta seen you she waved. Jack turned around and gestured for you to go over there. You slowly walked to the door and smiled sadly,, you really didn't want to go.

"I enjoyed spending time with you, maybe we could do it again?"

Jack asked, he tilted his head to the side and smiled. You nodded and gave him a hug. You both bid your farewells and you went off with your siblings. Daniel and Rosetta were talking about how father was angry with the fact that they let you stay with clowns in such a shabby house. You barely listened and kept thinking. If Jack was there...what about Jeff or Ben? You were more worried about Ben, even though he was a pervert- he was nice. A yell took you out of your thoughts. Speak of the Devil.

A short boy with blonde hair and dark red eyes was yelling at a tall boy with black hair. They were both walking in the direction you just left. At this moment, you went for it. You ran up to the blonde haired boy and hugged him. Rosetta and Daniel looked confused.

"BEN!"

You smiled widely and hugged him tighter. Ben smiled and looked over at his tall friend. He wiggled his eyebrows and looked back over at the young person hugging them. He hugged you back, even though he knew he didn't know you- but you looked familiar. Rosetta and Daniel walked over to you. The boy with the black hair had a large smile drawn on his face and the blonde haired boy had waves of water drawn on his cheeks. Rosetta put her hand on your shoulder and muttered something to you, you didn't even hear her due to your heart beat. You gave her a confused look and smiled awkwardly.

"Do you...know him from somewhere?"

You think about this. You do, but how are you going to explain to her that he killed people in your "dream" and he was a big pervert?

Well, simply you just don't.

"...U-uhm, no he just looked like a friend named Ben!"

"My name is Ben."

You smiled and giggled awkwardly.

"What a coincidence !!" 

You walked over to Rosetta and Daniel and waved at the two boys.

"Bye Ben! Bye Jeff!"

The tall boy with black hair looked shocked. He tilted his head and giggled quietly.

___________________________

You swung your legs as you sat on the chair as your sister and father bickered. Daniel sat next to you and continued to sew you another outfit. The sound of the needle hitting down on the two pieces of cloth relaxed you and made it easier to drown out the disagreements between Rosetta and your father. Rosetta finally scoffed and walked away. Daniel kept his eyes on her as she walked away, you were scared that the needle would pierce his fingers, but he was pretty good with the sewing machine. His eyes went back to his work and he continued. You watched as your father walked away and went back to his office. Daniel tapped your arm and you gave it to him. He wrapped the measuring tape around it and wrote down a number.

"Alright, that's the last measurement. You can go now, probably don't bother Rose though."

"Can I go into town?" You asked happily.

Daniel went quiet and thought for some seconds. He smiled and nodded. 

"Just make sure you stay safe, okay? Come back home by 8 and no later."

You nodded and began to get ready to head out. You styled your hair and got into your favorite outfit. Your hands traced the stitchwork that Daniel had done. Rosetta almost always talked about how she was jealous that Daniel made your clothes. You ran down the stairs and put your shoes on. Daniel handed you something as you ran past him. You turned around and looked at what was in his hand. It was money. You looked confused and giggled a little, pushing it back to him.

"Noo, keep your money!"

"No, buy me some more cloth, at least use 30 of the dollars for cloth and then use the rest for yourself."

You smiled and sighed, taking the money and thinking that you probably won't use any other than for his cloth. He nodded and went back to sewing. You put the money and a pocket knife in your dress/shorts pocket and make your way to the door. You walk out and watch as everyone strolled around and waved. You skipped out of your neighborhood and walked into the busy neighborhood. You watched everyone talk at the stands and buy goods. Not exactly the town you were looking for. You turned to the left and began to walk into the more quiet town with shops and benches. You walked into the fabric shop and seen the boy at the counter. He had brown hair and he twitched. He didn't look too comfortable in the place. The ringing of the doorbell made him look over at you and sigh.

"Another customer...Alice!"

The boy yells as he scans you and turns around, a girl with brown hair walks out and looks at the boy. He pet her head and smiled, 

"Your turn."

He said as he started to walk away, but she grabbed his arm and pointed to the register. He huffed and the girl came over to you. She smiled and cleared her throat.

"Sorry you had to see that...welcome to the cloth shop, you're a new face!"

You awkwardly stood there and examined the girl, she was a new face.

The boy resembled Toby, which was obvious from his tics and cussing. This girl, she looked familiar...just something about the eyes were off. 

"(your name)?"

You looked at the Alice girl, if you were such a new face...how did she know your name?

"Hi, I need...cloth..."

"Come come!"

She smiled and started to walk to the different type of cloth. She waved her hand around and smile. Something was so off, but you didn't have time for this and you just needed to get the cloth and go. 

After a few minutes you had all the cloth you needed and could actually hold. You walked over to the register and seen the girl and Toby speaking, she stopped and looked at you. She didn't smile this time, it was just a straight face. Toby gave you the same poker faced expression and then she smiled and he just walked away. You put the cloth on the counter and awkwardly stood there as she rung it up with that large smile still on her face. She then grabbed out the receipt and wrote something on it. She slid it to you, pointing to what she wrote.

Help. wake up.

You smiled and laughed wondering what she was trying to get at. But when you looked up she wasn't there. No one was there. The place was abandoned. The cloth had lost most of it's color and it looked gloomy. The more you thought about it, the more you realized something. This same shop was the one that was two blocks away from your doll shop. You looked at the glass door and began to walk out of the shop, but a groaning noise caught your attention. The girl...Alice. She frequently came to the doll shop..and one day she went missing. You perked up and ran to the back of the shop where Alice was laying on the floor. You shook her and she looked up at you with a smile.

"You came...my angel..."

You were too shocked to say anything, you barely knew her...right? Her hand was moved from her stomach. It was bloody and pale. She placed it on your cheek and you jumped a bit from her cold hand. You kneeled beside her and looked in her eyes.

"It's your eyes...they weren't brown..."

You spoke, looking into her hazel eyes. She smiled and let out a breath as her hand fell. You stood up and held yourself. This has to be a dream. Maybe you never woke up. You begin to run out of the shop and towards the doll shop, passing the library. It was buzzing in the shop. The scenery was lit up and you stood there confused. You walked around everyone and bumped into a man who looked like your father. He turned and smiled at you.

"Hello there young lady...you look lost...would you like some help?"

This all seemed...familiar. 

A nagging feeling told you to just say no, but he seemed so nice...he looked as if he couldn't hurt a fly. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked around at everyone admiring the dolls, then placed your attention back on the man, nodding. He smiled and grabbed your hand leading you to the backroom. A muffled noise came from the door beside it. You looked at the man who was smiling and walking you into the backroom. He opened the door and it looked like a living room. 

"stay in here. We should wait for everyone to leave."

Before you could say anything else, the door closed and you heard it locked. You listened to the footsteps walk away and attempted to open the door. You sighed and looked around...it didn't look too bad. You heard the muffled noise again and glanced at a brown door. You slowly walked over to the door and stood in front of it. You placed your hand on the doorknob and turned it.

What you saw made your heart drop. It was the girl and the boys from the carnival. They all looked at you and the girl smiled, but she was tied down. The taller boy, who you thought looked like Jack was also tied down, but his mouth was tied shut, and lastly the small boy who had blonde hair was on the passed out, he was bleeding from his stomach. 

You began to shake and step back, then the door clicked opened and the older man came in.

Please let this be a dream.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59.6K 870 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
209K 4.2K 23
Little (M/N) and his little sister Lisa were abandoned in the woods bye their parents. Without anywhere else to go they started to wonder around. Whi...
180 12 13
This story is M/M slenderman was captured by the FBI, and that's where he met David who he couldn't get out of his mind.
41 0 8
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ- a cold but beautiful time spent with family and friends. But sometimes girls go missing and they can't be found through the snow. "have fu...