Hamilton Oneshots

By Lonely_MochiTea

Most of these will be like from skits or memes. Some may be ships though. You can request some ships in the c... More

Introduction
Who Broke It? (S)
Stuck In Jail (S)
Horror Movie |Lams| (F)
Hot Kool-Aid |Jeffmads|(S,F)
Rubber Duckie (O)
I Loved Him.. (A) |Pheaker|
He Protecc (F,S) |Kingbury|
Dogs & Puppies (F,O) Lams Kinda
Danger Noodle (O,F) |Hamilsquad|
Can You Tell The Time? |Washingdad| (S)
Midget (O)
The Reynolds Pamphlet |Mullette| (O)
Grumpy Washington At Disneyland (S) |Washingdad|
I'll Protect You.. |Jeffmads| (A,F)
But I Did Kidnap His Husband! |Kingbury| (S)
Mine |Kingbury| (S,F,O)
Burr Did WHAT? |Mullette| (O)
Congratulations Alex..|Lams?|(A)
Lafayette The Shipper |Jeffmads| (F)
Philip In The Workplace (S)
"Inspirational" Speech (O)
Shippers Unite (O,F) |Lams, Mullette|
Shippers Unite Part 2 |Kingbury, Lams, Mullette| (O,F,A)
The Leeburr Incident |Leeburr?|
Don't Make Promises You Can't Keep (A)
HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE F*** STAIRS! (S)
The Tomato (O)
Snowball Fight (O)
"JOHN COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!" (O)
Get Out Of The Bathroom! (S)
Angry |Kingbury| (F)
Get Help! (S)
Super Smash Bros (O)
Shippers Unite Part 3 |Jeffmads| (O,F,A)
Pass The Salt (O)
FMK (O)
Truth Or Dare (O)
Boyf |Lams (F,O)|

Shippers Unite Part 4 |Mullette| (A,F,O)

254 4 5
By Lonely_MochiTea

MODERN COLLEGE AU

(Edit in) Again, like Lost (another book I made) this chapter has been saved in my drafts for a while. I made this on Jan 13 but I never had to motivation to finish it. But since I got 1k reads I guess I gotta make a new chapter, so enjoy!... now I gotta read this over again to see what this chapter is about

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V

So we set up Thomas and James. They seem happy. As long as he's happy I'm happy.

The only thing that's been bothering me is Hercules ignoring me. I don't even think I did anything wrong!

I try to talk to him and he'll either nod his head or just walk away.

I decide to just get these thoughts out of my head and go for a walk around campus. Maybe something just happened at home for him. I open the door and see that it's raining. Great. But I really don't care.

I put on my jacket and leave the dorm, not telling anyone where I was going.

I didn't think I needed to. I was just going for a walk.

HERCULES P.O.V

I was trying to build up the courage to ask Laf out. But, my fear is getting in the way. I don't want to lose him over a stupid crush.

I accidentally ended up pushing him away. Which was kind of a mistake. I ended up hurting him.

"Hey John?" I say while approaching him. He looks up from the movie that was playing on the TV. "Do you have any dating advice?" I ask him shyly. "Why are you asking me? You should be asking Peggy." He shrugs. "That's the last thing I want to do!" She'll probably set up some crazy operation.

"Well, who is it that you're asking about?" He asks, suddenly interested. "Uh-erm... Lafayette..." I sigh in defeat. He squeals. Ok, Peggy's rubbing off on him. "Yes! I think he feels the same way about you!" He explains.

"Really?" Crap. I'm blushing. "Yea! You need to confess!" He tried hyping me up. "You're turning into Peggy. Oh no." I chuckle. He jokingly scoffs and pushes me towards Laf's room. "Go ask himmm!" He whispers while running to his room.

I'm starting to second guess this. What if John thought wrong and he only likes me as a friend? I sigh.

"I'm not doing it." I sigh while walking away from his door. John comes out of his room. "Whattt?" "I can't!" I say while I plop on the couch and put my face in my hands. "You can!" He tries reassuring me. "No.. what if it breaks our friendship and he switches dorms and moves in with some asshole?!" I sink down in the sofa. "I'm sure he won't! He's not like that!" John says, shocked.

I shake my head in protest. "Fine! If you don't tell Laf, I will." He says sternly while sitting up. 

"Tell me what?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I turn around to see Laf in a hoodie, standing outside the door.

John jumps. "Oh! Laf! Hi!" He says nervously. "W-where have you been?" John asks him. Changing the subject. "I just took a walk." He says plainly. Oh. So he wasn't in his room.

He starts walking to his room. "How long?" John asks. "About an hour." He shrugs. 

He left the dorm for about an HOUR?! It's freaking 1am! "You ok?" I ask him. He looks shocked that I talked to him. "Uhm. Yea." He replies quickly. "I'm just going to go to bed." He sighs before scurrying off to his room.

"Well.. that was... odd..." John tilts his head at Laf. I agree.

         THE NEXT DAY

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V

I've been feeling sick all day. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go out while it was raining.

I sigh as I hear the teacher end the lesson with, "Make sure to do your homework!" I close my textbook and place it in my backpack. I decide to go sit down in a little quiet place John told me about. It was a hidden bench that was in the middle of some bushes. It kinda looked like it was out of a fairy tale.

It was surrounded by bushes. But once you managed to sneak past the bushes there was an open space with a bench with a few flowers next to it. It had trees with vines and moss around the rocks. Surprisingly, it was on school grounds.

I get past the bushes and sit down on the bench. Opening my notebook and writing stuff down. 

It was all peaceful until I heard a rustling in the bushes. I snap my head towards the nearest bush and see John emerge from the bushes.

"What are you-" I'm cut off by him rushing up towards me and shushing me. "Sh!" He looks around to make sure nobody else is near us.

He sighs in relief and sits down next to me. "I need to ask you something." "What?" I ask curiously. "Do you like Hercules? Like have a CRUSH on him?" Pretty forward. But I guess I'll answer it. "Not anymore. Why?" It was pretty truthful. Half truthful anyways. Ever since he's been ignoring me I haven't felt the same about him.

I heard John curse under his breath, which was surprising. 

"What?" "N-nothing!" He exclaims while getting up so quickly I'm surprised he didn't fall down. "I got to go!" And by that, he's gone. I decide to shrug it off and go back to writing.

HERCULES P.O.V

I was waiting outside the bush for John to return. I asked him to ask Laf if he liked me.

We had been looking everywhere for him. Heck, even Thomas didn't know where he was. But John told me about a secret spot that he told Laf about, and that he might be there.

John came back, looking sad. "Is he there?" "Yes, but. You see-" I cut him off. "What did he say?" I ask quickly. John sighed. "He said 'not anymore'." I feel my face drop. "B-BUT HE SAID 'not ANYMORE' WHICH MEANS HE USED TO LIKE YOU!" John tries calming me down, which he wasn't very calm himself.

I guess that's what I get for pushing him away.

"It's fine. I'll just move on." I sigh and walk away. John gives me an exasperated look. "No! Tell him how you feel!" He says while emphasing the word 'feel'. He grabs my shoulders.

"What's the point?" I shrug his hand off. "He doesn't like me anymore because I pushed him away. I'll just leave it at that." And I walk away from a shocked John.

JOHN'S P.O.V

Ok, this has gotten way out of hand. I don't care about what they say, I'm bringing Peggy into this.

I back up behind a wall and pull your phone out. I cautiously watch for Herc or Laf as I dial Peggy's number.

"Hello?" I hear her voice ring through my phone. 

"I need your help." I cup my mouth near the phone as if that's going to help. 

I can't see her but I can tell by the squeak that she leaned more forward into her chair.

"I'm listening.."

"It has to do with Operation Lafayette and Hercules."

"Hmmmmmmm????? Whattttt??????" She hums. Apparently she wants me to use 'Ship Language'.

I groan in annoyance. "Operation Mullette." I mutter into the phone. 

"Ok, what's the problem?"

"Herc kinda hurt Laf's feelings and they're becoming more distant."

I can hear audible sipping from a tea cup through the phone. "What?-"

She gulps down the tea. "Spill more so I can know what to do." She instructs.

Am I really playing along with this game? Yes, yes I am. It's for the sake of my friends.

I explain what happened to her. 

"Hmmm... intresting...." she said slowly while clicking her tounge. "I'll be there in five. Unlock the dorm so I can get in. Don't make me Spider-Man in again." She said the last part sternly. And then she hung up. Great.

PEGGY'S P.O.V

I rush to John's dorm the second after he gave me that phone call. I had been planning Operation Mullette when he had called so I just left right away.

I turned the doorknob and it opened. I rushed inside to see Alex and John on the couch. John was asleep with his head on Alex's leg.

I contemplate on wether interrupting this beautiful scene.

Once I open the door though, Alex notices me. "Peggy?" He calls out. Crap. 

"Aleexxxx!" I say, dragging out random letters. "What are you doing here?" He asks while running his hand through John's hair.

"I need to speak to John." I explain while pointing towards a sleeping John. Alex looks at John, then back at me.

"Can it wait? He's asleep." He whispers to me, careful not to disturb John. I nod and rush off to John's room to set up Operation Mullette.

I plan out a meeting area for them. I know exactly how to get it to work. I'll ask Herc to apologize to Laf and if that doesn't work, I'll use the meeting area.

HERCULES P.O.V

I walk into John's room to apologize for acting rude earlier.

"Hey John? Can I speak to yo- you're not John." I say quickly. Instead of John I see Peggy. She has a sharpie cap in her mouth and is writing something down on a board.

She looks up. "Herc!" She says surprised. "What are you doing here?" I ask suspiciously. "I- oh there's no use in hiding it from you." She sighs as she turns to me. She walks behind me and shuts the door, not breaking eye contact.

"Apologize to Laf." She orders. "What?" "Apologize to Lafayette or else my ship is never going to work out!" She groans. "Apologize for what?" I say, knowing very well what I need to apologize for. She throws the sharpie at me in annoyance. "For being rude!" "I can't!" I reply. "Why not?" She complains even louder. "Because I always feel awkward around him!" I shout. I wait for Peggy's response. By what I can feel, I'm a blushing mess. 

"EeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She fangirls. Dangit. 

"Now you totally have to get with him!" She encourages while she throws me a few things like a flower and a card. I look down at the supplies she gave me. "Nope, nope, nope, nopeity nope." I say while pushing the supplies back to her. "Pleassseeeeeeeeeee?" She begs while pushing them back in my hands. I groan. "Fine," I give in while crossing my arms. "Yay!" She says quietly.

LAFAYETTE'S P.O.V

I'm sitting on the couch with Alex since John got up and went to his room because Peggy kept shouting at him. 

"That's stupid!" Alex says in shock, pointing at the TV. "She was supposed to be clear of cancer! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?! AND NOW THAT BOI IS REPLACING DYLAN!" Alex complains, clearly annoyed with the show. "In defense, Dylan was a total di-" I was about to reply when I heard a door swing open and smash into the wall, probably denting it.

Alex and I both turn around to see Peggy and John pushing Hercules out of his room. "GO GO GO GO GO!" They chant silently while shutting the door on him, forcing him to stay outside.

"You gotta be kidding me.." Hercules sighs as he approaches the couch. He has a few things in his hands.

Alex turns back to the show so I do the same. I'm not sure what Herc is doing, but he's probably going to go ask a girl out judging by the things he has in his hands. I try to shrug off my jealousy. I was kinda rude to him so this is what I deserve.

"Laf," Herc speaks up. I turn around.

"I just want to say... sorry.. for everything. I never meant to distance myself from you or ignore you.." I can feel a blush creep up on my face. Alex looks at both of us before pausing the TV and slowly leaving.

"I did it because.... I kinda... like you..." he manages to get out after struggling with it a bit. I look at him in shock. Is he lying orrr.....

"I guess you're that guy that I'd kinda be into.." he chuckles. (A/N haha, B.M.C)

"I-uh-er-what?" I laugh in disbelief. "I'll prove it." He says while getting closer. Then, he grabs by hands and kisses me. 

Crap- but- YES!

PEGGY'S P.O.V

Alex joined us with the plan once he saw Hercules approach Lafayette. So now, after seeing the kiss, we're eternally fangirling and fanboying.

"YES!" I cheer as I accidentally lean on the door, opening it. John and I fall out into the hallway. Laf and Herc turn to us. "Haha... continue." I say as I back up into the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ending really sucked- sorry I didn't know how to end it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 570 43
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
10.3K 168 12
[completed] Just another Hamilton college au! It's obviously very gay and such! Ships are: Lams Mullette Jeffmads Marliza i'm sorry
34.4K 552 30
Just your average book of Hamilton one shots. Probably will include mature language and sensitive subjects Angst or Fluff, no Smut (I just don't fee...
8.5K 208 12
I can't let the fandom go hhhhhhh requests are always open!!!