The Dragon of The Demons (Hig...

By VrgsDrgn

I don't own anything in this story. You are the king of the dragons, so powerful nothing can defeat you, so y... More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book

Chapter 5

33.8K 462 442
By VrgsDrgn

(Sorry for the wait, I was brainstorming about the story. Anyway enjoy.)

Third Person POV

The scene shows a young boy and a girl running through a forest, giggling and laughing.

???: 'Come on (Y/N)!'

(Y/N): 'I'm coming! #*$@%'

The scene then again shifts to another setting where everything is in ruins in the night and there is mob of people holding torches and many types of weapons.

Mob: 'GIVE US THE DEMON!! END HIM!! GIVE HIM TO US YOU WITCH!!'

(Y/N): '#$*@% it's best if you give me to them, I don't want them to hurt you.'

???: 'Shh. It's okay, I will never let them harm you.'

The scene again changes to a setting where a young (Y/N) is seen kneeling next to a body that appears to be the girl who is seen to be fatally wounded.

(Y/N): *crying* 'No, come on #$*@%! You can't die!'

???: 'It's. . . okay, (Y-(Y/N) *coughs blood* everything. . . . will be. . . fine. . . . I w-will always watch over. . . . yo-u.'

The girl's body then goes limp as she takes her last breath.

(Y/N): '#$*@%!? #$*@%!? NO! DAMNIT! THESE PEOPLE! WHY CAN'T THEY LET ME LIVE IN PEACE!'

Faint noises are heard as the mob is getting closer to (Y/N).

(Y/N): 'It was them. They killed her because they didn't accept me. They called me a monster. That's right I'm a monster. Monsters don't have emotions. They do what they want. I'll do the same. I'll massacre all of them. I'll make them regret this. Hehehe hahah HAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-'

(Y/N) wakes up from the sound of the alarm ringing. He steadies his breathing and looks around. He sees Est sleeping peacefully while cuddling him.

(Y/N): *Whispering* "That dream huh? Now I feel like bringing those filth back from their graves and slaughtering them all over again."

He gets up without waking Est up and moves to the kitchen where he starts making breakfast for himself and Est. While cooking, he revisits all that had happened to him until now.

(Y/N): 'So I have already met the younger sister of the leviathan and I am going to meet the younger sister of the current Devil Lord. The Red One has been awakened, meaning The White One should also have awakened, but seeing as how weak the current Red Emperor is the White One should not have a problem defeating him. Unless the rest of their peerage have some strong pieces they won't stand a chance. And seeing as the man on top is gone, the angels would also be weak, while the fallen angels have suffered  casualties as well, they have been affected the least, meaning that they could've taken care of the other two clans easily, but they didn't, so the Azazel would have chosen peace instead of war. A smart move, taking the better option, but I don't think other fallen angels would've agreed so right now the fallen angels are scattered the most. All of the factions even combined together wouldn't be able to scratch me. This is troublesome. In summary, The Fallen are scattered, the Angels are weak and the Devils are closest to extinction.'

While thinking (Y/N) hadn't noticed that he had completed cooking and Est had already woken up and was starving.

Est: "(Y/N), I'm hungry!"

(Y/N): "Oh, just hold on for a second!"

Est: "One second has passed!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

After they had finished up their breakfast, both of them changed into their uniforms and started walking to the school. After they reached school, they met up with Issei and Asia, and continued their classes till the end of the day.

Issei: "So you guys are gonna come to the club?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, we have nothing to do, did you get permission from your president?"

Asia: "Yes, we did!"

Est: "Where is the club?"

Issei: "It's in another building, the room was empty so the student council gave the room to the ORC."

Issei: "Ok, we're here, let's go in."

They went inside the room and saw two girls and a boy who were minding their own business until Issei got their attention.

Issei: "Hey guys! We brought the transfers!"

(Y/N) POV

After Issei calls them, they all turn to us and I see that there is a raven-haired girl, who seems to be a hybrid between a devil and a fallen angel.

There was also a short girl, who was eating chocolate. She was also a nekomata, hmm haven't seen one of those in a while. She would be able to make friends with Est.

Finally there was a blond-haired boy who seemed more friendly than the others.

???: "Ara, so these are your new friends, Issei? The boy looks good as well."

She then moved closer to me until she was a little too close, judging by how Est was glaring at her.

???: "Akeno, you're making them uncomfortable."

Akeno: "Ara, Koneko are you perhaps jealous?"

Koneko: "Why would I be jealous? Besides seeing as he's Issei's friend, he'll just be as much of a pervert as him."

Issei: "Hey!"

Est seemed a bit aggravated by this, but I decided to let this play for now.

Est: "He isn't a pervert like him."

Issei: "Oi!"

Koneko: "We'll see if he is, I guarantee he'll be ogling over the others as soon as he gets the chan-"

Est seemed to get more angry by this, so I stepped in by throwing both of them a chocolate.

(Y/N): "You two are talking too much, here have a chocolate, maybe this'll calm both of you."

Both of them pouted a little but then started to eat their chocolates.

Est/Koneko: "Thanks"

???: "Wow, there aren't many people who can calm Koneko."

(Y/N): "And who may you be?"

???: "My name is Kiba Yuuto, but you can just call me Kiba."

(Y/N): "Well then, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), but you can just call me (Y/N), and this is Est."

Kiba: "So, what brings you to the ORC?"

(Y/N): "I was looking for some fun."

Kiba: "Then why here? Not that I'm complaining but the other clubs would be more enjoyable."

(Y/N): "But what fun there is with humans who focus on being the top, when I can have fun with the devils of the Gremory Peerage." I said this as I sat down on the couch.

Everyone except Est stops what they were doing and looks at me wide-eyed. They then get into battle stances except Asia and Est after finishing her chocolate comes to me and stands beside me.

Kiba: "How did you know!?"

(Y/N): "What? You all thought you could hide just by making a school? You didn't even try to hide your aura!"

Koneko: "That's because humans can't detect it."

(Y/N): "Of course they can, they have almost zero magic affinity, but that doesn't mean they can't sense it."

Akeno: "So, what you're saying is that you are stronger than the humans."

(Y/N): "Yes I am, also you don't need to be alarmed, I am not here to destroy anything unless you all want to. If so I'll be happy to play with you."

They all then lower their guards, but Koneko still kept eyeing me suspiciously. So I did what I could. I threw another bar of chocolate to Koneko. She took it but still kept looking at me.

Est: "Why don't you give me chocolates like that?"

(Y/N): "They were meant for you, but she also needs to calm down, why don't you share with her. Hey can you give her half of the bar?"

Koneko: "Fine." *Breaks off half of the chocolate bar and throws it*

Est: *Catches it and starts to eat it*

(Y/N): "Come on Est you have to say it."

Est: "Fine, thank you."

Koneko: *Smirks* "You're welcome."

(Y/N): "Well then, since we have established that we come in peace, where is your king?"

Akeno: "She has some business to attend to, she'll come after a while."

(Y/N): "Alright then, until then how about we talk about ourselves."

Timeskip

We were all talking about ourselves, well mostly them, but they have trusted me more, before Issei would be between me and Asia, but now he seems more relaxed, and Koneko used to take glances at me to make sure I wasn't doing anything, but now she was sitting closer to me almost touching my shoulder while Est seemed like she was conflicted, didn't really get why though, guess I'll ask her later. As we were talking a red magic circle formed in the middle of the room and a red-haired girl who I assumed was Rias Gremory came out of it.

Rias: "Akeno, can you get me some tea and Issei when is your friend comi-" *Realizes that (Y/N) is in the room* *Starts sweating* "Umm H-Hi di-did you like the light show?"

I almost laughed at her poor cover-up and decided to mess with her.

(Y/N): "Yeah! It seemed like you were using magic! How did you do that!?"

Rias: *Sweat more* "Umm Umm, it was an optical illusion! There's a projector in this room which projected the circle! Yeah that's it!"

(Y/N): "Wow! What about those wings on your back!?"

Rias: *Realizes that her wings were out* "Oh! Uh this is um- this is-"

She was cut off by everyone in the club room laughing at her attempts to cover it up, even Koneko and Est were softly giggling.

Rias: "What is going on?"

Issei: *Between laughs* "Oh- it-it's okay Prez, he al-already knows about us!" *Laughs more*

Rias: "What!?"

(Y/N): "My apologies Rias Gremory, but I already know about the supernatural so you don't have to be so uptight."

Rias: *Flustered* "Oh um, apology accepted. I feel like a fool."

(Y/N): "Don't worry, from the tone of your voice it seemed like you had an argument, so don't worry about it."

Rias: "Thank you, by the way, who are you?"

(Y/N): "Ah yes, I am (Y/N) (L/N) and this is Est. Pleasure to meet you."

Rias: "Hello (Y/N) and I am Rias Gremory, pleasure to meet you too."

Smol Timeskip

After Rias's poor attempted cover-up, we talked things through and I learned that she was having problems concerning an arranged marriage, which she didn't agree to.

After a bit more talking Est and I joined their club since we didn't want to join their peerage, while hiding the fact that we were too strong for them to contain. We left and headed home.

(Y/N): 'The devils have problems of their own. They won't mind if I spice things up a little, even if they did, I wouldn't care, who are they to stop me. And from the looks of it, Ddraig hasn't told anyone about me. This is going well, very well. If I need a fight, I'm gonna have to train them to even stand a chance against my current power.'

Est: "Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Hmm?"

Est: "You owe me chocolate."

(Y/N): *Sighs* "Fine, but limit how much chocolate you it a day."

Est: "How about 10 chocolate a day?"

(Y/N): "No, 7 chocolate a week."

Est: "No! You can't!"

(Y/N): "I can. And I did."

Est: "Nooooooo!"

Then for the rest of the day, I had to put up with Est's whining.

(2000 words. See ya next chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 462 21
I do not own Highschool DXD
36K 256 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
20.2K 478 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
44.8K 619 27
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...