Khr one shot book

By KalicaHibari

This is the story of ______(you), the most beautiful girl in all of namimori and beyond. These are one shots... More

(Hibari)The new diciplinary committee member!!!
(Dino) A Clumsy Love
(Gokudera)Violins + a Cute Little Bunny
(Yamamoto)The Accident And The Baseball Game
AN
(Tsuna)Not Dame Anymore
(Reborn) My Princepessa
(Squalo) The real Cloud
(Fran) Hats and Frogs
(Byakuran) Marshmallow Freak Squad Online
(Enma) An End To The Bullying
(Enma) Neko Love
Sorry!!!
(Enma)Before the Vongola Battle
WOO HOO!!!
(Tsuna) Cleaning the House
(Adult Reborn) The Curse of the Rainbow
(Enma) Movie Time

Authors Note

278 5 20
By KalicaHibari

Okay, so I haven't gotten any requests and hardly anyone has read my one shots. I was wondering if I should continue this story or get rid of it. Thank you to all of you who have read the stories that I posted, and I hope to hear from someone with words of guidance.

-KalicaHibari

PS: I will still update unless someone comments and tells me not to, so if you don't like these, feel free to comment and tell me. I won't me offended. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.4K 83
Well, it all started one day when I was out at the bookstore. My dad had let me go to the bookstore while he and my sister went to the store right ne...
167K 4.8K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
47.1K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
5.3K 268 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...