Don't Hide

By hotshake

"What do you want me to do? I think i'm in love with you" Taehyung stare at Jungkook shocked, although he sa... More

The Start
I'm Just Appreciating Beauty
Confusing
Fool
Just Friends
LOST
One Step Closer
Got U Under My Skin
Hurt
Selfish and Coward
I'm Sorry
Mine
Uncontrollable Fondness
I'm Sorry
Broken
Erase
Let Go
A New Start
We Meet Again Jeon Jungkook
!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't Let Go
What Do I Do Now??
It Hurt
Maybe Friends Again
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

587 18 0
By hotshake

"Guess what baby?"

Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend's cheerful voice through the phone, leaning back to his chair he chirp "What? Sound like a good news?"

"Terrific news love" Jungkook sing-songed

"Really?" Taehyung straighten himself murmuring "Come on, tell me, I'm curious"

"Not now, first we're going out tonight, just the two of us"

"Ok" Taehyung smile fondly hearing the excitement in Jungkook's voice "But I don't want to go to an expensive restaurant, I tell you from now cause I won't be able to handle it"

Jungkook laugh heartily answering "Whatever you want precious, I'll see at home at 7"

"Ok"

"A date?" Hoseok comment glancing up at him with a smile, he frown a little when Taehyung hum, a distant look on his face "Tae what's wrong?"

Taehyung took a deep breath sighing after loudly "I don't know hyung"

"What? Is Jungkook giving you a hard time?"

"NO" Taehyung shook his head violently with a wide eyes "Jungkook is the sweetest person ever, you know how much I love him and he love me too"

"So what's happening? Your look like you're holding the entire world on your shoulders"

"I don't know, it's just this bad feeling" Taehyung rub at his chest grimacing "I don't know, I feel so anxious so edgy"

"Why?"

Taehyung stare at his friend, blinking and worrying his lip between his teeth "I don't know, god I don't know but I wish I'm just being paranoid, that's all" He sigh rubbing a palm over his face "I've never been this happy you know, Jungkook is all I've ever wanted and the thought of losing him, of losing this is maddening me"

"Tae you're being silly, why are you thinking in this now? Why don't you just enjoy it" Hoseok frown at him catching his hand and squeezing at it "You've been always like this, ruining your happiness with over thinking things"

"I know" Taehyung smile in apology sighing "I tend to do this a lot" He stand up to give his hyung a back hug kissing his head "Thank you hyung"

"Anytime child" Hoseok grin brightly making the younger laugh and hugging him again

"I've to go to class, I'll see you later" He drop another kiss on his hair before waving and walking out of the teacher's room

Taehyung paused at the gate of the school, raising a brow at the man leaning to the black car smiling widely at him, he glanced around him aware of the looks, what Jungkook is thinking at? This man really, showing up at the school finishing time.

He bit his lip to hide his smile feeling a strange satisfaction at the public exposure although all people already know but seeing him here waiting for him with a wide fond smile on his face sends pleasant tingle all over his body..

"Hey" He smile standing not too far from the younger "You didn't tell me you're coming here"

"What's with the dry greeting?" Jungkook pout reaching for his hand tugging him closer and into his arms "I expected more"

Taehyung giggle leaning to kiss his cheek softly "I don't want to make a show for the crowd"

"What crowd baby? I only see you" Jungkook murmur tucking a lock of hair behind his ear, staring fondly at his lover "I don't care about anyone"

Taehyung melt leaning to hug the other tightly sighing deeply

"Hey love birds, I feel like having diabetes from too much sweetness"

Jungkook grin at Namjoon moving to give him a hug too "Hey hyung"

Namjoon sigh looking between the two men "How do you two make everything look so beautiful, I wonder"

The couple laughed squeezing him into a big hug "Because you've a beautiful heart hyung" Taehyung say tapping his cheek softly

They waved to him getting into the car, Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook "So where to?"

"You'll see" Jungkook grin starting the car "It's a surprise"

"You didn't tell me we're going somewhere" Taehyung frown a little whining "Jungkook I'm not dressed for any occasion"

"Babe relax, you look gorgeous plus you don't have to worry about that" Jungkook assure him catching his hand and squeezing at it "And I still didn't get the proper greeting I expected"

"Shut up Jungkook" Taehyung giggle shaking his head in affection

"Come on, I'm waiting"

"You're driving Kook"

"So??"

"I'll distract you"

"I won't be, come on, just on kiss" He grin at him slyly wiggling his eyebrows "Or a peck, or if you're down for something more, I'll pull over"

"You're a " Taehyung laugh leaning to press a quick peck to his lips smiling when he heard him sighing softly "Kook where are we going?"

"Patience love" He smile winking at him "You'll love it, I promise"

"Ok" He shift in his seat to get comfortable looking out in curiosity "You look happy today tho"

"I'm"

"Any good news?"

"We'll see"

"You're getting me nervous"

Jungkook only smile, keeping his eyes on the road aware of Taehyung's eyes on him

The reach their destination, Taehyung step out of the car blinking at the sight in front of him, he felt Jungkook's arm around his waist and he mumbled in awe "Jungkook where are we?"

"A resort baby, I reserved the whole place for us tonight" Jungkook whisper kissing his ear and nuzzling into his hair "I wanted to get out of the city for tonight, just the two of us"

"Oh my god Kook" Taehyung blinked with wide eyes "This place is beautiful"

"Glad you like it" He mutter urging him to walk forward where two men bowed to them with a wide smiles opening the glass doors for them

"Hello Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon"

Taehyung return the warm greeting with a wide grin walking in, he screech quietly whispering " Jungkook, I'm cringing so hard"

Jungkook laugh pulling him to his side more "Baby you didn't see anything yet"

The place was beautiful, so beautiful, it was a sort of very expensive spa, a very reserved and closed place only for rich people who can afford this kind of

The service was five stars if it wasn't even more, they were respectful and so polite that Taehyung really cringe at every encounter

They were relaxing in the pool after having an amazing massage, feeling all the tension disappearing from their muscles at the soft melody playing around them and the warm smell of the oil.

"So how did you find my surprise so far?" Jungkook ask moving slowly in the warm water staring at Taehyung's smiley face

He hum opening his eyes slowly "This is perfect Jungkookie, you know that"

"No I don't" Jungkook close the distance between them trapping him with the edge of the pool "Is it? Is it perfect? I feel like nothing can give you what you deserve"

"You're so nice to me Kookie" Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him to nuzzle his nose in his cheek humming in content "Being with you is my ultimate wishes and you know that, I'm a simple man Kookie" He pulled away to look into his eyes "Although all this is nice and satisfying, I prefer the simplest thing like seeing you every morning, cuddling you whenever I want, kiss you, love you freely" He cup his cheek thumbing at the wet skin "Just being with you is enough for me, you and Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung and the rest of our friends, I like our little family and I don't want anything else"

"You're an awesome person Kim Taehyung" Jungkook press closer leaning, breathing over his lips

"No I'm just a man in love that's all" Taehyung grin pulling him in for a kiss, softly as Jungkook pries his lips open through and curling with his tongue

Jungkook groan pressing closer although it's practically impossible more, hands roaming his body desperately like he's starving for him, kneading the soft skin gently, devouring his lover's hot mouth with fervor as if his life depend on it, he pulled him up until he's wrapping his legs around his waist

"Jungkook" Taehyung breathe, head swimming with the haze of the passionate kiss, he closes his eyes tightly arching his head back to allow the younger's hungry lips to bruises all over his neck "Jungkookie"

"Babe" Jungkook groan against his skin pushing him up and onto the edge before getting himself out of the water too; stretching his hand for the still dazed man that gaze up at him with the most adorable expression in this world "Come here cutie"

"What?" Taehyung gape at him, eyes wide, cheeks red and lips shiny and swollen, his tanned skin glisten with the water and he looked so unbelievably beautiful and cute

Jungkook chuckle bending to catch his hand and help him up "Where did you go huh?"

Taehyung pout pressing to him immediately "You can't kiss me like that and expect me to be ok"

"I see" Jungkook grin his back tenderly "So I should cancel my other plans for you tonight" He fake concern shaking his head "I want my baby to be ok"

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Taehyung screech hopping on his feet in displeasure "I'm ok I'm ok, I swear I'm ok" He wrap his arms around his neck tightly "You can't leave me hanging like this"

Jungkook smile fondly hugging him gently "I'm all yours baby, anytime all the time forever"

"That's a vow right here" Taehyung giggle pushing his fingers in the damp raven locks "So when I can claim my property?" He ask with a smirk catching Jungkook's lower lips between his teeth nibbling and it

" Tae, you're driving me crazy" Jungkook groan hitching the elder up suddenly, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist

" Kook" Taehyung yelp hanging on the younger as much as he can, he moan low, heat burning into his body as he cling to his boyfriend

"I'm going to make you feel good Tae" He mouth against his neck, placing kisses on the warm skin "I'll you so good love, you'll cry my name until everyone know how good I make you feel"

Taehyung shudder against him and whimpering "Jungkookie"

"You're mine Tae" Jungkook growl stepping into their room, flinging him onto the giant bed "Mine only"

Taehyung gasp bouncing on the fluffy bed, he blink up at Jungkook seeing his dark predatory eyes raking over him possessively, he shiver, arousal shooting south to his already growing bulge "Jungkookie" His voice was cracked and raspy whimpering when the wild eyes locked with his, full of lust and intent, he reach for him whining "Please Kookie, come here"

And Jungkook complies, crawling on top of him "Look at you, beautiful and ready for me" He roam his hands all over him, tugging the shorts down and throwing it away, fingers rushed and curious over his skin

"uh god please" Taehyung moan arching to him, wrapping his arms around his neck to pull him down for a kiss, wet and open mouthed, all tongue and teeth

Jungkook grind down on him, rolling his hips teasingly against the hardened , feeding of Taehyung's moans and gasps; he kisses his way down hickey all over his collarbones and chest

"Stop teasing me Jungkook" Taehyung groan arching to him "Do something already"

"But I'm doing Tae, what else do you want me to do?" Jungkook mutter calmly, still nibbling at his skin

"JEON JUNGKOOK" Taehyung grunt frowning deeply at his boyfriend who glance at him with wide innocent eyes " me now"

"I'm still thinking about it" Jungkook pout tapping his chin in a fake thinking, although the sly twinkle in his eyes gave him away

"I swear to god if you won't stop teasing me, I'll ban you from touching me for a whole week" Taehyung grunt kicking him in his leg

Jungkook splatter, draping himself over the squirming man "uh no baby, I'm just playing with you, you can't be serious"

"I'm so ing serious Jungkook" Taehyung glare at him squirming harder "Get off "

"I'm kidding love, look at me, I'm your beloved Kookie" Jungkook pout nuzzling in his cheek "You won't do this, I can't live without touching you"

Taehyung frown at him eying him with narrowed eyes before flinging him off of him grunting "I'm still mad you "

Jungkook yelp losing his balance and falling off the bed with a loud thud, he wince whining "Taehyung"

"It hurt, isn't it?" Taehyung scoot over the bed to peer at him "That's how I felt"

"Baby" Jungkook whine massaging his with an exaggerating pout "Love, I was playing, listen I'll make It up to you"

Taehyung arch a brow eying him coldly "How?"

"I'll do anything you order me to do for a week" Jungkook shuffle to settle on his knees meeting Taehyung's eyes

"Anything?" Taehyung ask, a little smile crept to his lips

"Anything"

"And you promise to do it without hesitation"

"I promise" Jungkook confirm in determination and Taehyung's smile turn to a boxy grin

"Starting now?"

Jungkook nod furiously and Taehyung laugh clapping like an excited kid, he crossed his legs eying his lover

"I'm still hard" He mumble glancing down at his "And I still want you to me"

"I want that too" Jungkook shuffle again to get closer "You don't know how much I want to"

"Do you think you deserve to me?" Taehyung raised a brow up "I should punish you for making me this frustrated"

"Tae" Jungkook's brows kit in confusion wondering what's in the elder's mind

Taehyung met his eyes blankly "I think you don't deserve to do it"

"TAE" Jungkook growl in warning and the elder just shrug moving on four to the bed stand knowing that he's all and that the younger has a good view of his right now, he glance back catching Jungkook's wide eyes on his behind and he smirk in satisfaction

"Like the view?" He tease wiggling his and bending his body down to jut his more up

Jungkook inhale sharply, twitching in his shorts, he gulp down thickly, fingers digging in his thighs, his body aflame from the sight wanting to jump on Taehyung and him to oblivious but he won't touch him without permission "Taehyung"

"ushh" Taehyung put a finger on his lips "You promised to do whatever I order"

"And?" Jungkook started to get worried, Taehyung's eyes are shining with a strange mix of amusement and lust and it's so ing beautiful that the warmth that engulf his body was unbearable

"You'll get to only watch and you don't get to touch" Taehyung smirk devilishly

"WHAT??" Jungkook screech jumping up to his feet "NO WAY TAE, I CAN'T DO THIS"

"You've no choice" Taehyung sit back getting comfortable and sighing with a teasing smile "You promised sweet cheek"

" NO" Jungkook growl, clenching his fists tightly, body tensing

Taehyung eyed him in appraisal, his lips and humming "You should see yourself, you look so hot Kookie"

"TAE"

"You don't have a choice, you promised" Taehyung smile sweetly at him "You can't back away now" He popped the lube bottle open noticing how Jungkook flinch at the sound, he pour it on his fingers keeping his gaze on his boyfriend; he look so y right now, he want to pull him down and ride him till the eternity but this is fun too

"Tae don't do this" Jungkook choke following the elder's hand to his the hard member lazily "Tae please"

Taehyung ignore him, closing his eyes at the friction, letting out a shaky sigh as he pump his slowly, he moan softly backing his hips into his hand imagining Jungkook's hand around him

"S s s " Jungkook's mouth run dry as he try to swallow, his own throb between his legs, eager and heated "S s " He curse again feeling the sweat running down his temple and forehead when he saw the elder spreading his legs wide, fingers moving down to circle his hole.

Jungkook's breath hitch, mouth hanging open, heart roaring in his ears and he tremble clenching and unclenching his clammy hands

"uh yeah" Taehyung moan ing his finger in and out his hole arching slightly off the bed, he opened his eyes a little whimpering at the sight of the younger; skin flushed and glistened with sweat, pupils blown open and his muscles bulging like he's trying to restrain himself as much as he can and Taehyung like it no he love it, he add the second finger scissoring himself and trying to search for the right spot

"Taehyung please" Jungkook beg, pushing his hand into his shorts to "I can't do this"

"uh god" Taehyung let out a cry, pleasure shooting in his body when he found the spot ing his fingers deeper to press against it "Uh Jungkook" He moan adding the third finger

"TAEHYUNG" Jungkook growl, too frustrated that he has to watch the pleasure on the elder's face, eyes hooded, cheeks deep red, he looked so beautiful and so ed up and it's not by Jungkook. He step closer "Taehyung please"

"uh__ Kookie" Taehyung whine arching of the bed grunting "Ughhh not enough"

"yes yes baby, I can take care of you" Jungkook gulp pumping his faster "Just let me do it please"

Taehyung grind down on his fingers choking a moan "Uh Jungkookie, do you__ do you want to me?"

"Hell yes" Jungkook groan immediately "Do you even have to ask?"

"I want you to me so bad" Taehyung pant pulling his finger out and letting out a shaky breath, getting on four and crawling his way to the younger "I want to feel you inside of me" He yanked the shorts down eying his hard with desire "Nothing can make me feel full like your Kookie"

"God what the__" Jungkook gritted his teeth hard pulling Taehyung up to catch his lips in a bruising kiss "You're going to be the death of me"

Taehyung chuckle shakily "I'm going to do it if you won't stop teasing me"

"uh god, never again" Jungkook stutter promising "You're scary when you get angry"

"You don't want to make me angry again huh" Taehyung turn to sit on four, pressing his back and into Jungkook's "I'm not very patient right now"

Jungkook groan, placing his hands immediately on the warm skin kneading and massaging ", wait I need to lube myself first"

"I'm starting to lose patience" Taehyung frown and Jungkook stumble falling down with a thud and wincing but he get up quickly grabbing the bottle freezing when he heard a laugh behind him, he glare at the laughing man and Taehyung giggle "I'm starting to count from one"

"Shut up" Jungkook hiss lubing himself fast

"Two__"

"YAH"

"Three" Taehyung laugh breathlessly when Jungkook catch him before moving away, he squirm playfully still giggling "You're out of time"

" that" Jungkook growl holding Taehyung in position and ing inside fast eagerly like he's afraid the elder will change his mind

"Uh " Taehyung choke out, grinding back into Jungkook "ah Kookie"

"yeah baby I'm here" Jungkook bend down to place a kisses on the elder's nape and shoulders rubbing soothingly at his lower back down to his cheeks waiting for him to adjust till he roll his hips back into his "Can I move?"

Taehyung let out a choked noise, pressing his face down into the mattress as Jungkook started to trying to find a pace "ah Kookie, harder"

Jungkook hold his hips in place picking up his pace, fast and deep and hard, pleasure clouding his mind as he felt the heat of Taehyung clench around his "God "

"Yes Jungkook yes right there" Taehyung cry out, fire burning at his stomach, he felt close "Please Jungkook me harder"

Jungkook only growl in response ing into him relentlessly, he run his hand over his back grabbing his shoulder and pulling him up to nibble at the skin as he kept pounding into the tight heat

"Jungkookie" Taehyung cry "I can't__ I'm too close"

"It's ok love, come for me" He mutter against his ear at his earlobe

Taehyung shudder, thighs quivering in a struggle to hold him up, arms trembling, he fists the sheets tightly feeling his stomach clenching as he come hard letting out a loud moan "Jungkookie"

Jungkook moan ing sloppily chasing his own , groaning when the elder clench around him and he come too shortly after biting harshly on his lover's sweaty shoulder, it soothingly when Taehyung flinch weakly at the sting

"Stop biting me, someone will think that I've been attacked by a wild animal" Taehyung glance back at him smiling lazily

"Why would anyone see your shoulders plus it's nobody's business, you're mine and I can do whatever I want" Jungkook mumble placing kisses down his spine till the small of his back

"Not for the next week" Taehyung chirp moving away and dropping to his side in fatigue "You'll execute only my orders for the upcoming week"

"You're making it look like a threat" Jungkook frown at his boyfriend "You won't ask me to rob a bank right?"

"uh no, I've enough money, plus you're rich so why would I want more money?" Taehyung smirk wiggling his eyebrows at him

Jungkook couldn't help but stand there for a minute to stare at him; he looked so beautiful, completely in a bless, eyes sparkling lively, skin glowing, hair falling messily on his forehead and sheets, he looked unreal and Jungkook's heart flutter with an immense fondness. He hover over him, placing a lingering kiss on his temple "I love you so much"

Taehyung sigh in content whispering "I love you too"

They sat in the terrace eating their dinner, the skies were clear, decorated with millions and millions of twinkling stars and the sight was breathtaking, Taehyung hum sipping his wine slowly..

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook ask scooting closer to wrap his arm around his waist "Don't zone out like this, share with me"

Taehyung beam brightly snuggling to his side "It's nothing specifically, I'm just wondering around"

"In what?" Jungkook tuck a lock of hair behind his ear thumbing at his cheek tenderly "Tell me"

Taehyung sigh softly nuzzling his face in his neck "I was just thinking in everything, us, this" He sigh again muttering "Just everything"

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked quietly bringing him even closer "Are you not happy?"

"No" Taehyung pulled back a little frowning "No" He cupped his cheek bumping their noses together "I've never been more happier than this, in fact I never thought I'll be this happy"

"But??"

"No buts" Taehyung smile pecking the soft lips lovingly "I just__ I was thinking in how all begins__ us I mean" Jungkook perk up at this pulling him closer till he was almost on his lap and Taehyung giggle pecking him again "Our journey wasn't that easy, all the tears and laughter, all the pain we been through"

"Yeah, it was a long journey" Jungkook mumble the short hair at Taehyung's nape "My most fear was that I was going to lose you, I wasn't going to be able to live without you"

"Yes same" Taehyung buried his face in his neck inhaling deeply "I loved you since the first time I saw you, since you snapped at me at the school for being dangerous to the kids"

Jungkook laugh burying his nose in his hair "You looked dangerous baby, but then I saw your face and my heart had a whole different opinion"

"I'm so glad that we met, even when we were apart, I never regretted loving you" Taehyung mutter wrapping his arm around Jungkook's middle

"Baby" Jungkook melt tightening his arm around him "I'm sorry about everything, I caused you pain, I was the reason of your tears"

"It was worth it, every single tear; I think what we went through made our love stronger"

Jungkook kissed his hair muttering "You know what's the most interesting thing in our story?"

"What?"

"That we've an undying love story to tell to our kids later" Jungkook grin looking down as Taehyung shift to raise his face to him

"Our Kids???"Taehyung blink at him and Jungkook blushes faintly

"I mean not now, not if you don't want to__" He bit his lip, blushing even more "Maybe some day in the future, we can adopt a baby or two__" He shake his head when the elder didn't react "If you don't want to, it's ok for me, I mean__"

Taehyung reach up kissing him hard and firm, he pulled away, eyes twinkling with tears "That was the most romantic thing you've ever said to me" He sniffle, rubbing his eyes, voice shaking "I would love to have our own kids Jungkook"

"Uh" Jungkook smile leaning to kiss the watery eyes "You don't have to cry if you're ok with it"

"I'm so happy that's why I'm crying" Taehyung cry cupping Jungkook's nape "This is like a dream come true, I love you so much"

"Hey Tae, stop crying" Jungkook wipe the tears from his cheeks kissing his forehead "Cheer up, you'll have so many stories to tell to our kids right?"

"Yes__" Taehyung hiccup before frowning "NO"

"What happened now?"

"We won't tell them sad stories, we'll stick to snow white and sleeping beauty"

"But__"

"NO JUNGKOOK, no sad angsty stories for the kids" Taehyung glare at him scolding "They need to hear happy joyful stories and___ yah" Taehyung's muffled into Jungkook's mouth as he kissed him loudly, he hit him when he broke the kiss gasping for air "I was making a very important speech"

"You're already thinking in them" He coo at his lover squishing his cheeks fondly "What did I do to have someone like you in my life?" He kissed his eyes whispering "And our story is not sad Tae, we had our happy ending right?"

"We don't know yet"

"Shut up"

"I'm just saying"

"We will live happily ever after"

"There's no such thing as happily ever after"

"I'm not hearing you"

"Hey Kook, I want to gift Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung a weekend here, how much it cost?"

"All of your money"

"Really?"

"Why would you want to ruin our moment?"

"I want to make them happy, please Kookie, the place is gorgeous, Yoongi hyung will be thrilled"

"You're always thinking in others Tae"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No baby, that's why I love you" Jungkook glance down at him smiling softly at his lover "And that's why people love you too" He grin when Taehyung beam at him cutely "My father invite you at the company's anniversary"

Taehyung blink at him, surprise flashes in his eyes as he move away a little "Your father?" Jungkook nod "REALLY??" another nod "OH MY GOD"

Jungkook laugh nodding "That's the good news, my father and grandma and the rest of the family really want to meet you"

"wow"

"I know, looks like my father is in our side"

"What about your mother?"

"uh__" Jungkook hesitate, nibbling on his lips nervously

"It's ok, still this is a great news" He wrap his arm around his neck pulling him closer "I'm so happy your father accepted us"

"And he's supporting us too, I felt so blessed today"

"Thank you Jungkookie, thank you for everything"

"Silly, I'll do anything for you, for us"

"ah Jiminie it was perfect"

Jimin roll his eyes groaning " Tae, stop telling me how good Jungkook ed you in that place"

"JIMIN" Taehyung shriek punching the other's arm blushing when he heard an amused laugh behind them

"How many time you did the dirty again?" Hoseok chuckle joining them and placing the drinks on the table

"oh for sake, don't encourage him" Jimin groan throwing his head back "My ears are bleeding from too much information"

"You're supposed to be my friend" Taehyung pout fluttering his eyelashes cutely

"I'm but your friend doesn't supposed to know how big Jungkook's is either" Jimin snap glaring at him

Hoseok cackles shaking his head at the redness tainting Taehyung's cheeks "Come on Jimin, he's just so excited, give him a break" He glance at Jimin arching a brow "Why are you so annoyed tho? You look so nervous lately"

"I'm not" Jimin grumble avoiding the peering eyes "I'm just tired, I've too much work"

"Work or something else?" Hoseok asked blankly sipping on his drink slowly and eying him intently

"Something else like what?" Jimin tense avoiding the elder's eyes

"Why are you so tense? What are you hiding?" Taehyung lean forward, looking at him curiously "Tell us, we're your friends"

"It's nothing"

"You're lying Jimin, you're not good at lying" Hoseok mutter smiling softly "Don't feel pressed, don't tell if you don't want to"

Jimin chew on his lips anxiously, he glance up at them before groaning "Listen, what would you do if you had with someone and the next morning you woke up and he wasn't there?"

"What?"

"Talk slowly and let us understand" Hoseok tilt his head to the side in confusion

"You had with someone?" Taehyung asked slowly and Jimin nod with a broken look in his face "And the person disappeared in the morning??" Jimin nod again brushing his hair back with trembling hand ""

"I know, I know" Jimin cry burying his face into his hands "I was so stupid, I shouldn't have done that, he probably regret that and I can't__ I can't live with that"

"He's the one to blame, why are you beating yourself all over this?"Hoseok hold his hand reassuringly "You didn't do anything wrong"

"Jimin who is he?" Taehyung asked noticing how the other flinched and paled "Jimin??"

"I can't__ I can't tell you that" Jimin whispered in sadness

"He's a jerk, how could he leave you like that and without telling you anything"

"I didn't see him since" Jimin mumble rubbing his forehead harshly "I ed up everything, I ed it up"

"Why do you think he left? I mean were you friends before or anything?" Taehyung press wincing when Hoseok pinched his arm

"I think he didn't want that to happen between us" Jimin mumble quietly "I don't know what happened to me, why I let that happen"

"Jimin it's ok, it's a normal thing that happen all the time, just forget it and move on" Hoseok grumble rubbing circles in his palm trying to calm him

"Maybe because he care" Taehyung said slowly tilting his head to the side "Aren't you Jimin?" He met his eyes and he melt moving to sit next to him hugging him tightly "awwww Jiminie"

"What's going on?" Hoseok's frown deepen but he moved to the other side of Jimin joining the hug "Please don't be sad, everything will be ok"

"I don't think so hyung" Jimin mumble bitterly seeking solace in their embraces "I hate feeling like this, feeling like I did something without thinking, i'm not like that Tae" He looked at Taehyung desperately, tears shining in his eyes "you know me right? You know I'm not a reckless person right?" He sniffle burying his face in his neck "Why did I do that Tae? I feel so bad"

"Don't Jiminie, it's not your fault, you didn't force yourself on him right?" Taehyung his hair gently "And you don't know, maybe he has his reasons right?"

"Yeah, like regret and shock"

"Don't say that" Hoseok grumble shaking his head "Anyone will beg to be with you, maybe he's just shy and doesn't know how to talk to you"

"Yes I agree with hyung" Taehyung smile encouragingly cupping his cheek "Where's the confident strong Park Jimin that I know?"

"Here"

"Damn right" He look into his eyes saying "Stop blaming yourself and don't assume things, now tell me, how was it? How was he?"

"Please don't" Jimin roll his eyes clasping his hands together

"I want to know too" Hoseok nudge him peering at his face

"I don't want to think about it, I think he didn't like it, although he was the one who kissed me first, he was the one who started it all but after all that he left without leaving even a note" Jimin blabber sniffling "It's ok I guess, he said many things, I thought he meant it, I thought he understood me but I guess I was wrong"

"He's an "

"Definitely, a "

"I liked it you know, his touches, I felt something strange, I hoped for something, I don't know" Jimin sigh curling more between his two friends

"Maybe he's not that bad"

"Yeah, I kind of feel like he has a chance if he explained himself"

"I feel like he won't show up again" Jimin pout and the two other whine pressing more to his sides

"Don't be sad Jiminie, he doesn't deserve you"

"Of course, I'll kick his if I meet him"

"You two are bad at comforting people" Jimin laugh looking between the two grim faces "Thank you for hearing me, I was going to burst"

"We're always here for you"

"Yes, we got your back Jiminie"

Jimin smile weakly, closing his eyes and trying to forget Jin's face at that night; he should forget it, the elder mostly feel awkward and embarrassed about what happen between them

Why couldn't he push him away? Why couldn't he tell him no?

Jin was the one who started it but why he did that to him? Why did he leave him in confusion and regret like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 3K 28
"why? were you worried about me?" jungkook asked as taehyung rolled his eyes. "no, you're really heavy, i'm not gonna drag you to the couch next time...
7.4K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...
47.9K 2.4K 48
방탄소년단 "It hasn't been easy," she expressed quietly, her shoulders wilting like a dying flower. "I know it may sound stupid... I just can't seem to fo...
5.1K 379 15
"You have to prove that you really are in a relationship in front of Namjoon and Chinsun" Yoongi says with a cocky expression on his face. "How did y...