Endless Love(A Hayes Grier Fa...

By br3anna_bulak

More

Chapter 1: INTRO
Chapter 2: The Ride There!
Chapter 3: Guess Who?
Chapter 4:Best Friends?!?!
Chapter 6:The Date or Dates?!
Chapter 7: The Fault In Our Date
Chapter 8: Hayes Grierโ˜บ
Chapter 9: Diabetes
Chapter 10: Going Home
Date With Hayes Grier

Chapter 5:Bae or Nah?

33 1 0
By br3anna_bulak

Breanna's POV:

Nash just texted me and asked if he could come over I said yes. Like duh. So he's on his way. I went downstairs to watch TV when I heard a knock. Wow that was quick. I opened the door and there stood Cam and Nash. Nash and Cam came inside and Cam went upstairs to find Gretchen and Nash and I sat on the couch being lazy. When out of nowhere Nash asked me out on a date tonight. I said yes. Like duh.

Nash POV:

"You want to go on a date tonight ?" I asked nervously I mean I like this girl a lot. "Yeah sounds great! What time?" I was so excited to hear those words I thought she would say no. "7 and I'm gonna go get ready." I said kissing her cheek. I really do have feelings for her. She's perfect. "Cam" I yelled. A couple minutes later he came downstairs and we left. I told him I asked her out.

Cameron POV:

"I finally made a move and asked her out" Nash said. "Cool bro that's awesome we should go on a double date sometime" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
202K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...