Chapter 8: Hayes Grier☺

Breanna's POV

About 10 minutes later someone knocked on the door so I answered expecting Hayes but no it was Nash. "Ugghhh go away Nash I don't wanna talk to you and I never want to see you again. Just leave". He started trying to explain but I just ignored him. I didn't want to talk to him or Gretchen or Cam, the only person I wanted to talk to was Hayes because he always knew how to cheer me up. Hayes was walking up with ice cream when he saw Nash. "Nash just leave she doesn't want to talk to you. Haven't you done enough already"Hayes said. "Just let me explain" Nash said while crying. "I will talk to you later Nash okay. But right now Bre needs me" Hayes said gesturing for Nash to leave.

Nash's POV

I feel terrible, I know it was wrong but I couldn't help it she was so cute and she was a fan. So when she asked for a kiss I said yes but I didn't want it to end the way it did. And now I'm heartbroken and Hayes is going to end up with the girl of my dreams. I really like Breanna and I want to explain that she was just a fan and she asked for a kiss but she took it farther and I was trying to push her off but I couldn't. But she won't let me explain even if she would Hayes won't. And now everyone hates me Hayes, Cameron, Gretchen, and Breanna the love of my life. I wish there was something I could do.

Gretchen's POV

"Bre its going to be okay Nash is a jerk and he doesn't deserve you" Hayes said trying to comfort Bre. "But I liked him. And he's the only guy who has ever liked me." Bre said back. Shes devastated

Hayes' POV

This is it the moment I'm going to tell Breanna I have a crush on her. "Well not the only one" I said nervously. "What do you mean" she said confused. "Well Breanna I mean I like you a lot I have had a crush on you since I first met you, but I didn't say anything because I thought I would never see you again. And well then when I did see you, well you were dating Nash and he's my brother so I couldn't say anything." I said very confidently.

Breanna's POV

I started to feel knots in my stomach like I was going to throw up then everything started to look blurry and that was all I saw before everything went black.

Hayes' POV

"What did I do" I said crying and laying over Breanna's chest. She was still breathing but not much. So I picked her up and ran to the hospital as fast as I could since it was only a couple blocks down the street. When we got there I told the lady at the front that she needed urgent care immediately because she fainted and she's diabetic, but only I know because she didn't want anyone to make fun of her. Then they put her on a stretcher and wheeled her away.