First Love

By kimjungkoo97

Jeon Jungkook a famous model and a billionaire son of Jeon Junghyun who is the CEO of Jeon corporation who fa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Handsome Tiger
Chapter 2 - New friends
Chapter 3 - Trust Me
Chapter 4 - An angel..
Chapter 5 - Only Mine
Chapter 6 - Saranghae
Chapter 7 - I love him
Chapter 8 - I cant hold it anymore
Chapter 9 - Beautiful
Chapter 10 - Tiger's bunny
Chapter 11 - Bonding
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy
Chapter 13 - Begin
Chapter 14 - Mark Me
Chapter 15 - Family
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Dangerous V
Note
Chapter 19 - My Love
Chapter 20 - Dinner Night
Chapter 21 - Our Sunshine
Chapter 22 - Beast
Chapter 23 - Attack and hurt
Chapter 24 - Joy of Life
Epilogue - Taekook

Chapter 16 - Promise

17.8K 732 264
By kimjungkoo97

Taehyung pov

I know what it feels when your own family betrayed you but I don't want jungkook to feel the same we are not blood related to him but we know about jungkook a lot more than his family.. I don't want him to be sad.. I want to make him happy.. I want to see his bunny smile.. He always wants me to be happy.. I hurt him a lot because I thought everyone were same but jungkook... Jungkook is a pure angel.. He loves me for who I am.. He is still holding my hand not care about what others will say..

Today there is a press meet.. The medias won't stop talking until they get answers from jungkook so bang PD nim arranged a press meet today.. What if he hurt.. I know how this society treats us.

'How is he..' I looked at namjoon hyung and smiled a little.. 'We know he is hurt but they don't deserve him..' Hoseok hyung said.. I nodded my head..

'They don't know how precious he is... Lisa said that jisoo is the reason behind all these.. And she won't stop here.. She will..'

'She will definitely try some stupid stunts again.. And now the media is going crazy after Mrs. Jeon reveals everything.. Sometime I thought that I'm the reason behind all these..' The three stood before me..

'Hey tae.. He is not a kid he knows what's right and what's wrong..' Hoseok hyung caressed my hair..

'Jungkook is youngest among us all and more than a friend he is like a son to me.. He choose you instead of his family because he know that you are his everything..' I know what namjoon hyung is trying to say..

'I know hyung but it hurts a little when..' Yoongi hyung sighed at me.. 'Look taehyung he is taking all the risk only for you.. For us.. Its your responsibility to take care of him.. He marked you tae.. And you know he can't live without you.. Don't let him down..'

'The situation will became worst until the media stop talking about jungkook he needs you.. You have to be with him.. You are his strength and weakness tae..' Hoseok hyung said..

'Bang PD him is holding a press meet today.. It will start in few more minutes.. I hope everything will end here..' Namjoon hyung said..

I saw jungkook he is so nervous.. And bang PD nim, jimin and jin hyung is talking with him.. Our staffs and everyone were so tensed because we all know jungkook.. We don't want him to be hurt.. I want to be strong for him no matter what... I was snapped out from the thoughts when jin hyung pats my shoulder..

'He wants to talk to you.. Go..' Bang PD nim and jimin smiled at me.. I relaxed a little before I go.. We are alone in the dressing room.. Be strong for him tae.. He is my happiness I won't let you down..

'Don't think about a lot.. You know what I'm going to say..' Jungkook said.. I kneeled before him holding his hand.. 'But.. Be with me.. I am little nervous..' I squeezed his hand trying to comfort him..

'I-i don't want a luxurious life hyung.. I want only you and our hyungs... I don't care what others say about me.. May be some will hate me after this I can't work in this Idol world but I wont let you go... Be with me always.. but will you accept me whatever happens after that..' I chuckled and holds his hand tightly.. 

'I promise you jungkook I don't care about what others think.. I wont let you go away from me.. Let's face the world together..' He caressed my cheeks and leaned towards me.. I closed my eyes and we both sealed our promise though our kiss.. His soft lips melts on mine.. I holds his cheeks and kissed him back with full of love.. 'I love you Jungkook..'

'Love you too taehyung..' we linked our foreheads and stayed like that for  a minute until jin hyung came.. 'Jungkook.. It's time..' I kissed him on his forehead before he leaves the room.. I know how hard it is for him.. I hope everything will be alright.. I get out off the room and join with my hyungs..

No one's pov

'I'm so nervous.. Hyung hold my hand..' Jimin said.... yoongi hugged him from back and comforts him.. Namjoon squeezed his lover's hand.. Jin is so nervous..When Bang PD and Jungkook entered into the hall they both were captured by the cameras. Jungkook is used to the flashes.. He bowed to the reporters..No one can hate the younger because he is disciplined and he give respect to the reporters..

' Thank you for coming today.. I know everyone wants to know about the recent news about Jungkook..' bang pd said.. Jungkook sit beside him and the reporters were ready to ask questions..

' What should we call you Jungkook shii.. We can't call you jeon because your father and mother disowned you.. And we recently saw you  a lot with a tiger hybrid..'

'Is he your lover.. How can you fall for a hybrid..'

'And we heard that the tiger is once a slave to the young idol Jisoo..'

'Why your family disowned you.. Do you think that your fans will accept your relationship with a  hybrid.. '

'And also Jimin.. He is in relationship with  a hybrid too..'

Many questions were asked to him.. But jungkook looks so calm.. Everyone were eagerly waiting for the answer from jungkook.. Taehyung hates when they ask about his lover's personal life.. Not only the reporters everyone were waiting for the answers.. 

'I am so nervous now.. is it  crime to love a hybrid..' sehun asked.. Kai looked at him and holds his hand with mine.. Lisa on the other side is panicked a little while Jisoo is also watching the interview.. She wants to know what will jungkook say..

Jungkook looked at the reporters and smiled beautifully like always.. 'Thank you for coming today.. I will answer all your questions..' He took a deep breath before answer..

'First you can call me jeon like always because its my grand father's name and yeah my family disowned me..' Jungkook said..

' Is it because of your hybrid friends..' One of the reporter asked.. Namjoon clenched his fist.. 'why are they attacking him with questions..'

'No.. They are not the reason for what happened to me.. Don't say anything about my hyungs they are my family.. you don't know anything about them.. So what if they are hybrids.. They are human too.. So don't accuse my hyungs..' Jungkook said in a stern voice..

'So what's your relationship with the tiger hybrid..'  taehyung licked his lips.. jin wrapped his hand around his shoulder..

' He has a name.. His name is Kim Taehyung..' saying his name makes the younger happy.. 'He..' he looked at the reporters..  'He is my boyfriend..' The whole hall is filled with whispers again the younger was attacked with many questions.. Jimin jumped a little he can't stay in a place he became so nervous..

'And he is my everything.. It's my life.. So what if I am an idol I'm a human too I want to live a happy life with my love..' Jungkook said.. 

'But jungkook shi..  He is a Hybrid and your bodyguard..'  Jungkook chuckled at the reporter.. 'So what.. Love has no gender, race it won't see that you are rich or not.. He makes me happy, he protects me, I feel so safe with him.. So what if he is  a hybrid.. I love him and he loves me.. I don't care what others think about us because we know who we are.. He stood for me when I'm in danger.. I know some won't accept it but respect our decision too we want to live a happy life.. Taehyung is my happiness..'

'He said.. He confessed to everyone... Woahhh my bunny is too bold.. I'm so happy for him..' Lisa said while hugging Jennie.. Jisoo is too shocked..

'They are humans too.. They are protecting us.. We have to respect them..' Namjoon feels so proud..

'We raised him well.. I'm so proud of my kid..' Namjoon said.. Jin chuckled and nodded his head..

'I came out of my home when I was fifteen it was my hyungs who took care of me like their family.. For me they are more important than my family..' Jungkook said..

'Who cut the onions.. Its burning my eyes..' Yoongi said while wiping his tears..

'Jungkook shi.. We heard that your boyfriend is a slave..' Jungkook glared at him but soon he changed it.. He smiled at the reporter..

'Was.. He is not a slave.. He is my lover.. Don't accuse him..' Jungkook said with a smile on his face..

'And about the rumors.. Blackpink jisoo is your boyfriends ex.. And about the party..'

'Geez.. How did they know about it.. I thought the company hides it...' Hoseok asked.. 'Don't tell me it's because of that bitch..'

'Do you know why did they broke up.. We saw many pictures of them together I mean so intimate.. Can we meet your boyfriend too.. Its better for you both to clear it..'  Taehyung is tensed.. Soon he join in the interview..

'Woahh he is so handsome.. They look so good together..' Many cameras flashed on both taehyung and jungkook.. The younger holds the elder's hand and comforts him..

'So taehyung shi.. Will you explain about your love affair with the idol jisoo..' Jungkook smiles made him ease..

'I thought jisoo is my first love too.. But she is not..' Taehyung looked at the camera he knows that jisoo also watching them.. Only she knows that taehyung smirked at her... 'Its just an infatuation when she thought about what others will say so she broke up with me..' The whole hall fills with murmurs and whispers..

'I thought everyone were like that too.. We are stronger than you all but we still treated as like a trash by you.. We protect you all.. We are also humans but why there is partiality.. All we need is love and care.. And I get it from my bunny.. He shows me what's love.. I trusted him and he love me for who I am.. He is not afraid to show his love..' Taehyung's gaze were on jungkook..

'Now I have a beautiful family.. He knows that he will face many problem but he still stood beside me holding my hands.. I love him.. I hope you won't hate us.. We are humans too..' Taehyung said..

The reporters asked many questions jungkook and taehyung answered it perfectly.. Taehyung also said about his passion for photography.. After the interview ends jungkook and taehyung were engulfed by a big hug from their hyungs.. Jungkook also apologised to bang PD..

'You did nothing wrong jungkook.. Don't worry..' The younger bowed to him..

'Thank you..' Taehyung hugged his lover tightly.. Jungkook hugs him back.. 'Thank you bunny..'

'No need to thank tae.. I did what's right.. So between us there is no more sorry and thanks..' He pecked the younger on his lips..

'Woahhh.. I'm so happy now.. Jennie its not a dream right.. Tell me its not a dream..' Jennie and rose smiled at Lisa.. Jisoo is still can't progress.. She still didn't know how jungkook expose their relationship..

'Look jisoo.. Now they confessed their relationship to all so its better for you to stay away from them..' Lisa said.. Jisoo clenched her fist..

After the interview many people and fans support taehyung and jungkook.. Many haters threw some mean comments on jungkook but his fans took care of the haters.. They support their idol because they know that the younger deserves happiness..

'Woahhh... Tiger look at this.. We have a fanclub too.. Our ship name is Taekook.. There are many picture of us.. Look..' The younger showed their pictures and news...

'I'm happy that they accepted us..' Jungkook leaned on taehyung's chest.. 'Look at this pic.. I don't know when they took it... I think its in an airport who took it..' 

Koreaboo : Famous model and kpop idol Jeon Jungkook reveals his relationship with his bodyguard and tiger hybrid Kim Taehyung.. Most dangerous hybrid.. They have spotted in many public places together.. And Bighit also confirmed it.. Fans go crazy after they know about their relationship..

'Tae.. You look so cute in this picture.. Its in an award show right..' Jungkook showed him the pics but taehyung's eyes were on the younger.. They both were in the balcony.. Jungkook's head rests on the taehyung's chest..

'I can be cute and hot at the same time..' Taehyung smelled the younger's scent and kissed him on the mark.. 'I know I know tiger..' The elder leaves little kisses on the younger's neck..

'Ah.. Tae.. It tickles..' Jungkook tilt his head with a wide smile.. 'Thank you bunny.. For everything..' Taehyung said while hugging his boyfriend tightly.. 'I will shower you with happiness each and every day in your life.. I will protect you always.. And you are always my little bunny..' Jungkook turned and sits on the elder's lap.. They both shared a deep kiss with lots of love..

'I know hyung.. You will always make me happy.. I'm happy now everyone knows that you are mine and I'm yours..' Jungkook linked their forehead.. Taehyung carried the younger to their room..

'Do you still want to hurt them.. Why?..' The hybrid asked.. 'It will be danger for us if tae finds out that i helped you then he wont..'

'Stop it bogum.. I know you are a good friend to him.. Tae talks about you a lot.. But if he is not mine then he shouldn't be with jungkook's too..' Jisoo said..

'Yeah he always treat me like his brother but i love him.. He is always choose by the idols and famous celebrities.. I confessed to him but he rejected me.. I thought he won't love anyone until that bunny came into his life..' Bogum said.. Jisoo is shocked to hear this confession she thought that he is a good friend..

'I'm so strong like him but I'm still living in this trash I can't get away from this place.. And I hate how taehyung is now.. Like he wished he is happy with his love living a luxurious life and that bunny.. I hate it..' Jisoo smirked at him.. Like adding a fuel to fire she induced bogum's anger more..

'I told you about his secret place why did you sent humans to attack them.. And that Kai.. I didn't know that he will change his decision for sehun..' Jisoo sighed at him.. 'No.. I think we will caught up if we kill them both..'

'No.. Don't kill taehyung.. Kill that bunny.. Taehyung has to feel the pain..' Bogum smirked at her.. 'We will make his life as hell..' Jisoo said..

'I thought it right... That bitch and bastard.. No body can hurt my brother when I'm with him..' Lisa said..

'We.. Don't worry no one can separate them..' Sehun said while they both looking at jisoo and bogum.. 'They don't know about the Jeon's.. Ready sis.. '

'Always bro..' Lisa said while smirking at them..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 40.2K 72
Taehyung a lost hybrid sees something he shouldnt have and it brings him in a lot of unwanted trouble and attention. Jungkook a mafia boss who hides...
85.8K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
907K 34.9K 20
Jeon Jungkook, the son of a very rich and respected cast, bullies Kim Taehyung, a very shy son of a normal family. But the bullying is kinda strange...
112K 4.6K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...