๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By ourstartline

Soobin,boy who was born as vampire have to go to human school,of course because of his looks and personality... More

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author note
Chapter 8
Request
Chapter 9
Instargram
Chapter 10
Instargram pt.2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
author note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Extra Chapter๐Ÿ”ž

Chapter 7

2.6K 117 93
By ourstartline

"N-no i mean can you stay tonight?"Soobin quickly covered his face with his big hands,not wanted his lover know he is Vampire."I need to ask my parents.."Yeonjun said.

Then suddenly

"Your parents allowed you to stay!~"Namjoon and Jin appeared without knocking the door.Yeonjun is literally shocked then hugged Soobin.

Awkward gay silents

"Ahaa~Have fun bye"They said as they left."I-im sorry"Yeonjun said looking at Soobin with puppy eyes.Soobin was just like

"Oh my god this baby is so cute!"Soobin already melted."Uh.. Soobin are you okay?"Yeonjun asked,confused.

Yeonjun shock when Soobin suddenly kissing him.But then replied✨.

The kiss became hotter as soobin explore Yeonjun's mouth earning Yeonjun soft moans.Then Soobin broke the kiss.

"W-why did you do that?"Yeonjun said blushing and his face is red."I'm sorry but.. I fell for you."

"W-what?Me?The one who is ugly and loser?"Yeonjun said."No.. You're beautiful and baby."Soobin said as he smiled.Yeonjun smiled back.

"Boyfriend?"Soobin asked."Mhm!"Yeonjun nodded making Soobin's heart boom boom!

Babies hiiiii!!!Here what you waiting!Thank you for waiting for this chapter and thank you for reading!Bye babies🐥💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...