Chapter 16

Author pov

"Let him go"Beomgyu said as he already in Rowoon house.Rowoon slowly coming near to Beomgyu and touched his cheeks."Hi there.Do you miss your sunbaenim?~"Rowoon asked in soft voice.

"I miss you.Really miss you but after O saw what happened I couldn't believe that you're a BITCH"Beomgyu said(wow he is really calm)."WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!YOU LITTLE-"Rowoon couldn't finish his words when someone hitting him with a vase.And suddenly a police came inside the house and took Rowoon away.Yes.Rowoon is a murderer,always raped people,abused people.

"Hyung are you okay?!"Beomgyu said as he run towards Yeonjun to get his hyung."I'm okay but who call the police"

"It's me"Yoongi or their eomma suddenly spoke."Eomma!"Beomgyu said."But how--"he was cut when Yoongi started to spoke again."me and your dad saw you then we just followed you lil boy"

"Now let's bring Yeonjun to the hospital"

~At the Hospital~

"So how my son?"Hoseok asked worried."He is okay but we can't give him shirt since his blood can't stop so we need to change the bandage each hour."The doctor said,smiled to them."Thank you!"

"Ahh hyung I really worried when Soobin told me you're not at his apartment"Beomgyu whining and hugging Yeonjun's arm."Where's Taehyun?"Yeonjun suddenly asked."I.."

Oh hi babies 🌚Please enjoy this chapter.and Yoongi following Beomgyu with his car that Beomgyu don't even notice it.Enjoy babies Byee🐥💜💜