WANT // B.E

By billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... More

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{36}

3.1K 105 79
By billieachess

Hope's POV
Wednesday, January 6th

"And how did you do this, again?" The doctor, who I learned was Dr. Khan, asked.

"I fell." Billie sighed.

"How did you fall?" Dr. Khan questioned.

"I just... fell?" Billie said as if it was obvious. "I mean, damn, why do you have to ask so many questions?"

Dr. Khan let out a loud sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I need to know for the paperwork."

He jotted something down on his clipboard and walked to the door. "I'll be back."

He left the room and shut the door as he did. I turned to Billie. "How are you feeling?"

"It hurts." She pouted.

I reached down and grabbed her hand, bringing it up to my face and kissing it. "It'll get better."

"I know." She sighed. "I mean, I've only sprained it ten million times." She grumbled sarcastically.

"I remember you telling me about how you sprained your ankles a lot." I said, thinking back to the day she first came to my house. "How does it happen?"

"I just have weak ass ankles!" She threw her hands up. "I swear to god, it's the most annoying thing ever!" I laughed as she pretended to choke herself with one of her many chains that she had on.

A few minutes later, Dr. Khan came back in with a boot for her. He handed it to her and began talking as I helped her put it on, seeing as she still had a cast on her hand. "Now, I don't want to see you in here again for the next month so that I can check up on your hand." He said, giving Billie a stern look.

"Whatever." Billie muttered. "Am I free to leave yet?"

"Yes. See you in a month." He smiled.

I helped Bil off from the examination table and we walked out of the building and into my car. I helped her into the passenger side. I quickly walked around and got into the driver's seat.

Billie looked over at me as I started driving. "You should really wear my clothes more often."

I glanced over at her and flashed a toothy grin at her. I took my right hand off of the steering wheel and reached for her left.

"You're so fucking cute." She smiled.

"Thank you."

She squeezed my hand gently. "Also, we do not speak of the actual reason why this happened." She gestured down to her ankle with her right hand.

I let out a laugh. "You know, I never really pegged you to be a Justin Bieber fan."

She glared at me. "Shut up."

"But I gotta say, you nailed Nicki's verse." I laughed.

"Whatever." She grumbled.

-

"No, no, no, hear me out! You look like a princess! You're like... glowing and shit!"

"I'm a king."

"But you look like a princess!"

"But I am a king."

"Fine. You're a king." I gave up, knowing that she wouldn't.

She grinned. "I know."

I leaned over and pecked her lips, smiling largely when she cupped my cheek and pulled me back in to kiss her again. Even after all of this time, I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever we kiss. We continued to make out for a few minutes before pulling away.

I reached down and grabbed her left hand, interlacing our fingers. "I love you."

"I love you too."

It was silent for a moment before I spoke up. "Didn't you say you had a friend that does piercings?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think you could ask him to pierce my belly button?" I asked shyly.

"Of course." She smiled. "I can call him right now if you want me to. When do you want to do it?"

"How about tomorrow after school?"

"Sounds good."

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and scrolled through her contacts for a moment before clicking on one. She brought it up to her ear as it began ringing.

"Hello?" I heard the person on the other end say something. "It's Billie. What's up, Q?"

They continued talking for a minute or two. "I actually was calling to see if you could do a favor for me. Could you pierce my girl's belly button? Okay, thank you, dude! Is tomorrow at like 4:30 good? Alright, see you then." She ended the call and tossed her phone to the side.

"His name's Q?" I raised a brow. "That's cool."

"Yeah, or you can call him Seven, Sev, or Brandon. Which ever one you want, works." She explained. I nodded and gave a soft smile.

I laid down and rested my head on her lap, my eyes fluttering when she began running her hand through my hair, massaging my scalp. She leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss to my right temple, then my left, and then the tip of my nose. I let a giggle as she did and I saw her smile down at me.

-

"Why do you keep doing this, Addy?" She cried. "You're hurting me."

"You're hurting me!" Is what I wanted to say, but nothing came out.

She quickly walked over and got into my face. "Why do you fucking hate me?! What did I do?!" She yelled.

I cried, unable to move or speak. I just sat there and listened as she yelled lies in my face.

"You go out and cheat on me every night, don't you?!" She screamed. "Why do you do this? Am I not good enough for you?!"

I shot awake. I felt an arm around my waist and I turned over slightly to see Billie sleeping peacefully. Her hair was spread across the pillow and light snores escaped her slightly parted lips.

I carefully got out of the bed without waking her up and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.  I pulled my hoodie sleeve over my hand and wiped at my tears. I quietly exited her room and made my way out the house without waking anybody.

I walked down the street as I opened my contacts. It was 1:39 am, but knowing him, he was still up. I clicked on his contact and brought my phone to my ear as the phone rang.

"Please pick up." I whispered repeatedly.

On the fourth ring, a deep voice filled my ears. "Hello?"

"Hey."

"What you doing up? It's almost two in the morning." He asked.

"I had a really bad nightmare." I whispered shakily as I rounded the corner. "M-Maddy, she's back and it's like every time I close my eyes, she's there."

"Hey, calm down. It's okay." He tried to calm me down.

"I- I can't. They get worse and worse. It's s-so bad." I cried. "I need you here."

I heard him fumble around in the background. "Everything's going to be fine, Hope. You've got Billie with you, right? And Lexi and Kaiden."

I tried to calm down. "Mhmm. B-but I didn't want t-to wake her up. She's d-dealing with    e-enough right now as i-it is."

"I'm going to need you to go wake her up, okay? Does she know that you're having these nightmares?" He asked as I heard him fumble around some more.

"She only knows of o-one."

"You need to tell her. Listen, I'll be down there in a bit, okay? Go wake her up and try to calm down for me. Can you do that?" He asked.

"I'll t-try to. Thank you. I l-love you, Josh. So so much." I wiped my tears once again.

"I love you too, sissy. I'll see you in a little bit. Bye."

"B-bye." I said as the call ended. I slipped my phone into my hoodie pocket and started walking back to Billie's house.

I quietly slipped back inside and into her room. I sat on the bed and started gently shaking her awake. "B-bubba. Wake up. Please."

She stirred slightly and slowly opened her eyes. "What is it, baby?" She said groggily as she rubbed her eyes.

She sat up and looked at me. She furrowed her brows and cupped my cheek, using her thumb to wipe away at my tears. "Why are you crying, babygirl?"

I opened my arms and she nodded slightly, pulling me into her lap. I buried my head into the crook of her neck as she rubbed her left hand up and down my back soothingly.

"I had a-another nightmare." I whispered shakily.

She tensed up for a second before relaxing again. "It's okay, angel. You're okay."  She whispered, placing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I didn't say anything as I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms loosely around her on her shoulders. I felt myself fall asleep quickly as Billie continued to calm me down.

-
Thursday, January 7th

"She had a nightmare the night Maddy came back. She was shaking and crying." Billie mumbled. "I hate this because I just feel so... just helpless. I can't even do anything to make her stop having them."

I sat and rubbed my eyes tiredly. They both turned to me as they heard me getting up. Josh gave me a small smile and walked over to the bed. He opened his arms and I happily jumped into them.

"It's not even been a week and you're already acting as if I've been gone for a year." He teased.

I drew my fist back and punched his shoulder. "Let me love you, you jerk."

He laughed as he shoved me playfully. "Well you best love me. I drove three hours in the middle of the night for you."

I looked down, embarrassed. "I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked. I really didn't need to miss another day of school. I had already missed one out of three days.

"It's almost seven. Don't worry, though. We're not going to first block." Billie said as she sat down on the bed.

I thought for a moment before shrugging. "Alrighty."

"I'm going to go get everyone breakfast with Fin," she leaned forward. "Give me a kith." She said in a baby voice, flashing a goofy smile. I leaned forward and quickly pressed my lips to her's, pulling away a few seconds later.

"You didn't have to do that right in front of me." Josh grumbled.

"I did anyways." I smirked.

"Okay, I'll be back in like twenty minutes." Billie said as she stood up.

"Be safe."

"I will, baby." She grinned and exited the room.

-

a/n okay so i was going to write more to this, buuuuut it's been a week since i last updated this book so here's this for now. next chapter will pick up where this one left off :)

but the reason i haven't updated this book, is because writer's block is a whole ass bitch 🤡

also, i keep forgetting to say this, but for everyone that was saying that bitch is perra in spanish, it's also puta lmaoo 🙃

entwaaaaays i think that's all soooo see ya next chapter <3

Words:
1862

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.9K 81
"i hate being so far apart from you." ============================== in which billie eilish and casey ladner meet through social media =============...
180K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
81.3K 2.2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
52.5K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...