A book where i can do whateve...

De microwaveness

You can request if you want Not really oneshots, some of them may be ideas to a new book Or sometimes random... Mai multe

Yandere ???
Yandere dragon
Yandere prince (pt-1)
Incomplete idea for a yandere knight
Incomplete
Just an idea
Peak Capitalism (an idea)
(Y/n)s I have made pt1
Snippet of yandere whatever
A mini rewrite (yanderexreader)
bird idea
AAAAÂÄ TQ SM
Plants
Lockers
neighbour
The librarian (an idea)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA PT2)
Get yourselves out of hot water (Yxr idea)
Cat
Paid for you (mini idea that will probably be trashed)
Young dumb and dumber (idea that will probs not catch on)
Young dumb and dumber (part 2/ pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 3/pizzaria boy!?)
Q and A
Author's explaination
Ignorance is Bliss
The answers to the q and a
Vasilios x Lizard imagines
Vasilios x Lizard imagines pt2
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ
A bouquet of red flowers just for you
How odd (a drabble?)
Harlowe's (from Blind Date) Spin off
Small snippet of an idea
Behind the camera
book idea: I'll try Again and Again
Picky friend hunter
I try to care, but I really don't (idea)
Killer reputation
this will not update anymore

Young dumb and dumber (part 4/pizzaria boy!?)

1.1K 67 37
De microwaveness

Marion suddenly stopped crying and hugging you. He then started apologizing profusely for pointing a knife at you. The brunette showed some genuine remorse and regret over that irrational act, he even teared up again. "He needs a therapist!"

You felt the temperature in your body was going up again, so you stood up from the couch, intending to get your medicine.

You almost tripped when Marion grabbed you by the ankles. His whole body is now on the floor as if you are a goddess and he is the worshipper. "Please forgive me, I-I didn't mean to do it, I love you so m-"

"I forgive you damn it! Let me go, I'm having another fever!" You shook his hands off your ankle and quickly walked to your bedroom where you kept the paracetamol.

You popped two out and placed them in your mouth. They were then washed down with the remaining water from the bottle. You sigh and rubbed your face.

You walked out to see Marion sitting elegantly on your couch, smiling and calm. "He changed into a different whole person... now what? I want him to go away but he will probably kill me."

You cleared your scratchy throat. "Don't you- Don't you have a job?" You rubbed your temples trying to soothe your headache. He rose up from his seat and slowly approached you.

Marion extended his hands to cup your cheek and feel your forehead.
"I don't have any projects going on for me right now..." he absentmindedly told you as he roam his cold hands around your neck and face. "(Y/n), please rest."

"..Wha..t?" You were starting to slur. Your medicine is known to cause extreme drowsiness as a side effect. Marion removes his hand from your neck and face to carry you bridal-style.

You were too exhausted to protest, so you let him bring you to your bedroom. He sets you down gently and pulled your blanket over your body. "I'll be right back, okay?" He soothingly stroked your hair and caress your cheek.

"May I give you a kiss?" He whispered.

"Huh?"

"May I give you a kiss?" He repeated with the same volume. You were surprised that he would ask for your consent, but you appreciate it.

"Uh... no, thanks?"
He pouted but respected your answer. He combed your hair to the side with his smooth fingers before leaving the room.

Once you hear the click of the door, signalling that he is finally out of your apartment room, you blacked out.

--
You were awakened by something cold on your forehead. You had to force your eyes to open as your lids are too heavy.

"...(y/n), how are you feeling?" Marion cooed, a hand rests on your cheek.

"L...like shit." You mumbled. "Wh...what did you do?" You weakly muttered.

"I went out to buy some groceries to stock up your fridge. I used your member card If you don't mind." He calmly moved the ice pack to the side of your head, cooling that particular area.

"Thanks, Marion." He beamed and playfully pinched your cheek. "Of course, anything for my (y/n)."

"W...here did you get uh..." you weakly snapped your fingers trying to recall the name of it. Marion only leaned nearer and placed a loving smile on his face. "...the cold thing on my head."

"Oh, the cooling pack? From the grocery store." You nodded and closed your eyes again.

"May I give you a kiss?" He asked with a voice full of hope. You reopened your eyes and stared at him. "Please?" Marion resembled a lost puppy. You don't feel comfortable letting him kiss you because it will bring back bad memories.

"No, thanks." You shook your head. He frowned but did not say anything else. Marion treated your high temperature in silence, which encourages you to fall asleep again.

"(Y/n)..." He called you.

"What?" You mumbled.

"It's already two in the afternoon, you must eat something at least." You pressed your cheek against his palm, you wonder why his palm remains cold.

You pushed yourself up from your bed. "No, please rest. You're not ready yet." He gently pushes you back down by the shoulders. You laid back down while Marion pulls the blanket up to your chest.

"Please wait here, I'll be right back." He flashed a reassuring smile.

He got up and scurried to your mini kitchen. Although you thought he was mentally ill, you admit he is a great cook.

He came back with a bowl of steaming hot... purple porridge? You raised an eyebrow. On top of it was what you assume to be a poached egg garnished with some greens. "Looks like alien food."

Marion chuckled at your confused reaction and started to explain. "I made savoury mashed purple potatoes with a poached egg on top. You're feeling unwell, so I needed to ensure that you eat something that is easy to digest."

"Purple potatoes? I've heard of Idaho potatoes, Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes and hot potatoes but not purple potatoes." The bowl was placed on your thighs. You picked up the spoon and ate a scoop. "Whatever it is, it's great! I can eat this all day!" The combination of rosemary, salt and pepper was perfect.

Marion was overjoyed to see you indulging in his cooking, he wouldn't want to kiss you without your permission, so he released some of that positive energy by rubbing your back.

While you were occupied with your heaven-in-a-bowl, he went back to your kitchen to retrieve a hot beverage.

You couldn't care less that the presence next to you was gone, you continued eating your lunch like no tomorrow.

When Marion enter your bedroom again, the bowl was wiped clean. He wondered if you licked it to create that state of cleanliness. "Here. Please drink." He passes you the hot beverage.

"Hey, what's this?"

Marion giggled. "It's hot honey-lemon tea with mint. I also added a pinch of cinnamon for that extra 'kick'. How do you like your lunch so far?"

"It's really good. You're a great cook." You kept it short so you could continue drinking the beverage. Even though it tasted somewhat odd, but you found it to be bearable since you were thirsty.

That remark of yours meant so much to Marion. He placed his hands on his chest and tilted his head to the side, expressing bliss. "Aw, I'm glad to hear that. Thank you."

---
You laid your head on his lap while he sits upright on the couch.
He strokes your hair like how someone would pet a cat.

He didn't feel comfortable that you were sleeping all day. His reason: "I'm scared that you won't wake up."

It was his idea to watch something on the television. He was adamant on choosing from the romance category.

Action? He said it might be too intense for you and may 'reignite' your fever.

Horror? He said that it may cause you (and him) nightmares, especially you because you are recovering from a fever.

Documentary? Too boring.

Comedy? Yes, but he wants some romance to it.

Adventure? Fantasy? Yes, but he wants some romance to it.

Science Fiction? Thrillers? No, same reason as action and horror.

Ended up, you both settled on a romantic comedy. You weren't enjoying it at all, because your disoriented mind prevents you from understanding what is happening. "At least explosions are easy to spot in action movies... damn! All they do is talk and kiss in rom-coms!"

Seeing you weren't having as much fun as Marion, he suggests something else.

"Let's get you to a park where you can get fresh air." And so, you freshened up and changed into another set of clothes.

-
You closed the door and locked it with your key. Marion prepared another batch of hot chicken soup in the thermos flask, he brought it with him.

Both of you made your way to the elevator. "Please work." You pushed the button and grinned when it lit up.

Both of you enter the empty elevator. Soon, the door closes.

"May I give you a kiss?" He asked again. "Please?"

"No." He frowned.

Ding!
You are now on the ground floor. You exit before Marion and saw Aunty. "Good evening to you, young'uns! Where are ya'll heading now?"

"Evening?" You glanced at your watch, its already four p.m.

"To the park, Miss." He smiled politely at Aunty. Aunty returned the smile.

"Ha ha ha! Young love, young love. I used to take a nice walk to the park with my husband back in the good old days. It's great to see young'uns like tha both of you keeping that tradition up!" Then she noticed your condition.

"Ooh sugar, you ain't looking too good."

"She's recovering from a fever, I'm taking her out to have a breath of fresh air." Marion untangled the knots in your hairs by slowly combing them with his long fingers.

"D'aww, how sweet. See? It's nice to slow down and live a bit! Even better with a significant other!"
You knew she was talking to you.

"Only if you knew he threatened me with a knife..." you forced a smile.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone now. Bye! Enjoy the trip to the park!" She waved goodbye and took the elevator up, holding her toolbox. "Looks like it's still going to be under maintenance."

You turned around and walked out of the building. A (friend's favourite colour) car pulled up in front of the compound. "Hey (y/n)! You left your crap back in the office." She gets down from her car with a familiar suitcase and food container. She eyed Marion up and down.

"Who's the pretty one?" She casually asks as she pointed at him with her thumb.

"Take a guess." That was all you said.

"Pfft, Marion?" She sneered. You nodded. Her smirk fell.

"Pizzaria boy!?" A wave of deja vu washed over you. Marion's smile fell as well, into an uncomfortable frown.

"Hey, don't call him that. You're gonna get yourself killed." Marion was elated that you defended him, he gave you a side hug. Your friend watches the display in disbelief.

"So... you guys are a thing now?"

"Yep." You inhaled deeply.

"Sadly."

She nodded as she inspects Marion. "Great...great."

"Jerome was pissed." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why? I submitted my report already." She shook her head.

"Yeah, you did, alright. But you also made him fill up a slot in the incident log. Plus, half of the report was umm... illegible, so Jerome had to fix-"

"I think it's inappropriate to talk about work now." Marion coldly interrupts. He firmly grabbed your shoulders and lead you away. You turned your head to (f/n) and silently mouthed "CRAZY BITCH." While subtly pointing at Marion.

(F/n) was left standing there with your suitcase and the empty container. "Now what do I do with these?"

Then she spots your mailbox.

--
"Isn't it nice? The vibrant colours of the sunset fill you with warmth, the crisp air cleansing your lungs, the-"

"Okay Shakespeare, I'm ready to go home now, I think I'm coming up with another fever." You handed the empty cup that was once filled with delicious chicken soup to him.

Both of you spent an hour and a half in the park, sitting on a bench and watching the sun go down. You regretted agreeing to this because you had to hear him yak your ear out.

You can hear him, but you did not listen to him, you didn't know what was he talking about for the past hour and a half.

"May I give you a kiss?" He cupped your cheeks. "Please?" You pulled his hands away.

"No." He was hurt and you could see it.

"...please?" His voice was wavering.

"No- whoa!" You felt something cold, hard and sharp against your neck. You shifted your eyes around, you cursed mentally when you could not spot any surveillance cameras or people around.

"...(y/n), may I give you a kiss?" You were trembling in fear.

"...at least a kiss per day?" His eyes were glassy and desperate. You yelped when he applied more pressure on the pocket knife.

"Okay! Fine! Put that down!" He quickly removes it from your sight and pecked you on the cheek. His smile returned but not for long.

He broke down into tears, apologizing profusely again. "I-I-I'm sorry! I don't know what-" it was pathetic to see him choke on his own tears. He coughed and hacked in front of you.

"Holy SHIT, you are mentally messed up! I forgive you damn it! Get rid of that knife first!" You patted him on the back in attempts to stop him choking.

Finally, when he stops, a glad smile graced his face.

"Thank you, (y/n)."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.1K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
1.8K 147 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
668K 16.4K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
126K 1.8K 10
"𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐...𝑨𝑩𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 �...