Help Me Through This (A Harry...

By keatonbaby

More

Help Me Through This
Author Noteee:)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 36

105 1 0
By keatonbaby

Emily's P.O.V

I haven't gone to work all week because my exam is coming and  I needed to study. I had a little under 2 months to study for this and its what I've been doing 24/7. But I haven't been missing out on much, Harry was almost done with the tour, today was the last night and him and the boys were out celebrating. I'm not sure who went with them but I insisted on staying, I can't  miss out on one ounce of studying.

"Ughh." I groaned running my hands over my face then staring at the open history book on the desk. I don't think I've gotten up for hours. I rolled the chair from the desk and slowly stood up stretching my limbs, my back cracking. I sighed in releif and shuffled to the kitchen to grab coffee when I glanced at the time 2:47. 

"Two forty-seven?" I said out loud. Man I've been studying for a while, but most importantly, where's Harry? I picked up my phone to call him but resisted the action and figured I should let Harry have some fun. I grabbed the coffee and slumped back to the office. I wasn't exactly tired but my brain was, I've been stuffing information into it all night.

It must of been an hour later when I was nearly falling asleep at the desk, a pencil simultaneously tapping at the Calculus text book. My eyes drooped for a second but shot back open. I was having short dreams of me getting up and walking to bed, but I wasn't actually doing it. I tried to move but my body was so weak and I just felt so lazy, when suddenly I felt hot air on the back of my neck followed by a pair of soft lips. I sleepishly smirked knowing Harry was behind me when he pecked me on the neck again. 

"Harry stop, can we please just go to bed? I'm  really tired." I finally gained the strength to stand up from the chair and look at Harry. There were bags under his eyes with an intoxicated smirk on his face.

"Are you drunk?" I said, I wasn't a bit happy about it. 

"Come ooooon Em." He slurred wrapping his arms around me. We made our way to the bedroom and I began to change out of my clothes in sweatpants and a t-shirt when Harry snatched them and left me stranded in underwear and a bra. I was not in the mood for this. 

"Harry knock it off." I spat trying to snatch the clothes from him but he held them up high over his head. 

"Come on babe." Harry smiled throwing my clothes into the hall, "We can do with out clothes." He slipped his hand onto my shoulder tracing the strap of my bra. 

"Stop Harry." I threw his arms of my shoulder and headed into the hall to grab my clothes.  As I bent down to pick them up Harry grabbed me from behind and pulled me to his now shirtless body.

"Please." He whispered as his hands trailed along my stomach. 

"Harry! Your drunk!" I yelled slapping his hands and spinning around to face him. Harry's face grew red and he grabbed my wrists. "Let go Harry!" I was trying to pull from his grip which just made him grip harder and my hands felt like pins and needles.

"Listen to me Emily!" He yelled. I flinched, he's never yelled at me before. He forced his lips onto mine but I quickly shoved him away and slapped him. Right across the face. I felt a little guilty afterwards but he deserved it. Harry didn't say anything back, he just held his cheek glarred at the ground. I grabbed his pillows and chucked them out the door. 

"You can sleep on the couch tonight!" I spat giving him a shove out the door, not that it helped. He was way too strong to compare to me. I slammed the door in his face and locked it. I grabbed a new pair of pajamas and slipped them on, getting into bed. Even though I was over tired. I had trouble falling asleep that night.  I didn't know if Harry went to the couch or stood at the door. I had a strange feeling he left completly. But I wouldn't know until morning.

 I woke up the next morning to my phone beeping. I crawled out of bed and fished my phone out of the dirty clothes on the floor. Zayn.

Hey Em! We all miss you so much. Head over to my place with Harry? We are all meeting there.

Yeah of course I'll be there soon! 

Can't wait to see you! Neither can the other boys ;)

 I got ready pretty quick because I really wanted to see the boys. I haven't seen them in 3 months! I cautiously opened the door and headed out to the kitchen to find a pink piece of paper with Harry's writing scribbled on it.

'Emily,

I am truly sorry about what happened last night. I've been kicking myself over and over. How could I be so stupid? I love you Emily and I would never treat you like that. I have no excuse for what I did but I was really, really drunk. I don't know where I'm going but I'll be back, I think you'll be better without me for a while.

P.S I kept your ring safe. You promised you'll wear it.'

I rolled my eyes, he was drunk and he couldn't control himself. Now where have I heard that before? On the counter was the box that Harry used to propose to me with. I flipped it open and sure enough it was there. I did promise I'd put it back on but not now. I felt really guilty but that feeling washed away as I stepped into Zayn's house.

"Emily!" He shouted throwing his arms around me "I'm so sorry we couldn't be there for you when you needed it." He whispered in my ear. I kissed him on the cheek assuring him I was okay. Niall didn't say anything, just and long hug and kiss on the cheek. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist slightly picking me up off the ground, kissing my chin. I giggled and gave him a proper hug before a warm, protective one from Liam. Liam spoke a sweet,

"I missed you." In my ear and I just squeezed him back.

"Where's Harry?" Niall finally spoke up.

"I don't know." I said dramatically and shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Louis added.

"I have no idea where he is. He left." They all just pushed it to the side and we all sat down as Liam began to tell some story from when they were on tour. I heard the front door open then close.

"Zayn, I need to talk to-" Harry walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Harry!" Louis jumped out of his seat. "Glad you could join us all!" Lou chirrped again. Harry put a fake smile on his face and sat down right next to me, out of all the seats in the room.

Harry's P.O.V

I scooted closer to Emily who wouldn't turn her head to look at me. I silently sighed and listened as Liam went on about some sort of story. I blocked him out and focused on Emily. I gave her a light nudge on her side. She ignored me. 

"Emily." I whispered lightly. She sat there stiff, staring at Liam. My heart sank when my eyes caught sight of her slightly purple wrists. Did I do that? My eyes widdened, I swallowed whatever was in my mouth and shifted in my seat. My stomach flip-flopped and I felt like I wanted to throw up. How could I do anything to someone as fragile as Emily? After all she's been through and I physically hurt her. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't want to marry me. I don't know what my facial expression showed but Lou noticed it.

"Haz? What's wrong?" 

"I...I-uhh." I felt my self start to choke and I could see my eyes starting to blur over with tears. Emily turned her head and stared at me as I basically sat there embarrising my self in front of all of them. "Emily." I began, her eyes fixed to mine, she was listening. "Emily, I want you to know how sorry I am. I have no excuse for what I did to you and I hope you know that I would never ever do it again."

"No Harry. You say your sorry you make this long, suck-up speech, kiss me, and I fall for it everytime. But are you really sorry? You just continue to hurt me." Her eyes were digging into mine. I wanted to shrink back in my seat and disappear.

"Were, gonna leave you guys alone." Liam awkwardly mumbled and shuffled all the boys into the other room.

"Emily, I understand if you don't wanna marry, me or even if you don't wanna ever see me again. Just please, don't leave until you forgive me. I can't live with that forever." Emily let out a shuddered sigh as a tear rolled down her cheek. 

"I just don't understand why my life is so screwed up sometimes." I moved close to Emily and slowly wrapped my arms around her, afraid of regection. Emily snuggled into my arms. "This doesn't mean I forgive you, I'm just in a very confused bundle of emotions right now." She muffled into my shirt. I laughed and kiss her head. As a reaction she lightly slapped me on the arm. I sighed, why did I have to screw up so badly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 81.3K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
17M 653K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
74.3K 2.3K 28
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...