𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Information β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Got a secret β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ Right Concept β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Proud of us β–‘
β–‘ Lets do it β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Spies β–‘

56 7 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

The night was passing by so well. She was mesmerizing under those lingering lights of the streetlights illiminating the place with these spects of gold and the moon light. The atmoshpere was pulling me torwards her like a magnet meeting its other part.

Electricity! She was striking like a lightning in front of me, capturing my numb eyes to her beautiful lips. All I wanted was to take a small taste. To share that moment with her. I was leaning on and on until my phone started ringing.

At first I was so invested that didn't realise how unlucky I am. I looked at her eyes awkwardly and she emulated me but with a step back. "I-I am sorry!" I whispered really annoyed of what just happened.

I grabbed the phone that was kept in my Jeans pocket. My mother was calling me, destroying what happens when two planets collide. Some people might think that, thats bad but no it's not. I just looked at her quite obnoxious but not because of her.

"Give me a minute!" I pleaded taking some steps closer. I picked it up with a heavy heart cause I knew that I was gonna get scolded for being a disappointment. "Hi mom!" I tried to play it cool like nothing in the world just happened.

"Where are you Jimin?" Okay! She is pissed! I am doomed. Her voice was so sharp ready to cut me like a knife. "I am with... Namjoon! The project is still not over for today" That was the cheapest excuse I have ever said.

"It's late! Get back now!" She ordered. Noooo... All I want is to stay with Y/n. She makes me smile and laugh and giggle and forget about the world we are in. All I see in her eyes is the galaxy. Stars, planetes, constellations.

"Fine!" I sighed deeply. I really don't want to leave Y/n alone right now but if I won't keep my promise to my parents they will probably think I am hiding something. I have to choose! I hate choices. Can somebody choose for me please?

She hung up on me. Wow! I looked at the beautiful girl looking at the moonlight so absent minded and unaware of me staring. I took some steps closer to make her to notice that I am back.

"Hey! I am sorry but I really have to live If I want to stay alive!" I mumbles embarassed but she actually found it funny and chuckled. "Yeah! You should go then!" She joked about my situation and finally my teeth apeared because of my wide smile.

"But where are you gonna spend the night?" I asked in agony. I didn't think about that earlier. How foolish! "What do you mean? My house!" She claimed making my eyes wide a little at her naive response.

"Yeah! Not in a million years!" I admitted leaving her puzzled. "Are you saying that I won't go back to my house for a million years?" She raised an eyebrow but mostly scoffed. "I don't know about years! But tonight you are not gonna go back!"

I practically ordered her but not I am a control freak but because I care about her. What if she goes back and her drunk father will be even more harsh now. "And where do you expecting me to stay tonight? To The park or the public square?" She laughed but I was being serious.

"I would invite you to spend the night to my house but my parents would freak out and kick me out or send me to another country!" I made her giggle so hard my heart was pounding like never before. "Wait... What about Hoseok?" I proposed but she looked down really hesitant.

"No! I really can go home! I will be alright! I promise!" She seemed so cute promising me things. Actually she is cute by just breathing. I scratched the back of my neck and smirked. " I am not leaving if you won't promise me you will go to Hoseok!" I smirked wider.

"Hey! You need to get back home if you wanna stay alive!" She pointed out. "Then I guess I will die... Unless you will god damn promise me you will spent your night at Hoseok's!" I felt bad for doing that to her but it also felt so right teasing her.

"FINE! I promise! Are you happy now?" She complained and I nodded like a little child. "Yes! I am" I admitted leaning in and kissing her cheek really fast. I left her speechless for a minute. She was just staring at my eyes and I smiled at her.

I just waved taking steps back. "See you tomorrow!" She said. "She you when I close my eyes!" I automatically said and she turned red. "Bye rain!" I whispered and started running. She makes my heart beating faster like the hands on the clock.

Y/n's pov:

I stood alone in the firry night, bright colours dancing, tattooing then changing before my eyes. The sparks were still there when he was not. He actually left five minutes ago but I feel my flashed red cheeks with just the thought of him.

Then I remembered. 'See you when I close my eyes'. Then I did what his last words were. I closed my eyes and realised that he might be gone but he still is here when I close my eyes. Although all I could see this dreadful darkness my imagination was palying games with me.

His smile was playing on repeat with my feelings growing bigger like a massive fire. The glowing embers leaped and twirled in a fiery dance, twinkling like stars in the hot swirling air before cascading to earth like gleeful fire fiends, setting alight the tinder dry ground.

I didn't know how my mind could make me remenisc him so much. But... I promised him something. I should call Hoseok. Or... Not? I know that I promised him but I really am gonna be just fine.

I hope he is well wherever he is right now. I promised him I will be. I just stuttered down my thought and let the streetlamps show me my path. No thought! Just me doing the right thing and shutting down the voices of remorse in the right side of my head.

The road seemed endless but I bet it was because of my agony, arousing in my heart. The night was darker than before with the wind making me wanna disperse along with the leaves leaving their home place.

I was thinking so deeply that I didn't realise I reached my front porch. I am finally here! I heard Rocky barking once again for me. I took a really big breath and opened the door. He was playing with me like he hadn't see me in ages.

He was always so clingy but that was adorable. "Shhhhh" I ordered him and made him a sign to sit down. He obeyed like the good dog he is. "Good boy!" I said and caressed his head. I walked further in just to spot my father sleeping on the couch.

I approached carefully to sense that oddor of alcohol reaching in my nostrils, making me wanna puke. I looked at his figure. Why did you do that to him, mom? Why are we like this? Just why?

Yoongi's pov:

Next day:

The day was shiny, the wind was falling on me and I was standing instead of sleeping. How worse can it get! Wait a minute? I am right outside Jimin's real school, with my best friend ( A total idiot) Jungkook, to spy.

I might sound like a 4 year old boy or a psychopath but he is lying and I will reveal the god damn truth. Then he will leave! Right! I hope... "Why did we ditch the last two hours" Jungkook dared to ask. I have been explaining myplan for about an hour to him.

"I am going to freaking explain it for thw last time! Am I clear!?" I questioned before staring all this story again. The foolish boy nodded and I sighed in annoyance. "So listen to me!" I wanted to make sure he is paying attention before going the situation down.

"Jimin is lying about his identity! He lied about his school! I am sure he attends that school! But we can't blame someone without proof So We came to spy and take some pictures!" I explained. "For instagram?" He answered making my blood boil.

"To show to the guys Idiot!" I hissed ready to slap him. "Oh really! That's amazing!" He cheered opening his bag to take out a pair of binoculars. " Wait! I thought you didn't undrestand the reason we are here!" I hissed really unaware of what's coming.

"I didn't" He answered back. I raised an eyebrow trying to figure out if he keeps binoculars in his bag every day. "Then why d-.. Forget it!" I decided not to ask for my mental health. Then we heard the bell ringing. I grabbed my phone and was ready to take some pretty pics.

Jimin's pov:

We were getting out of the building a few minutes the bell rang. "She makes me smile, and she makes me happy! I am crazy about her! I can't tell her the truth! I don't wanna lose her" I admitted with my head shuttered cause of the guilt.

"Dude you can't say you like someone and then lie to them! You have to say the truth to her! Don't you undrestand?" His wise words made me think. At the exact same moment we walked out of the building.

My eyes met Yoongi and Jungkook from the distance. Yoongi was looking at the small boy probably shouting to him about something. No they cant see me here! That will destroy me. It can't happen!

"Hide me!" I hid behind my best friend and he giggled. " What are you doing Jimin? You are almost eighteen! For god's shake!" He blamed me once again and shuttered my head even more behind of him.

"No! Really! Yoongi and Jungkook are behind the trees! They probably are here to see if I lied!" I admitted emberassed. If they found me I am going to be dead in about a single second. "I see them! They are fighting" He said really baffled.

"They can't find me here and say Y/n the truth!" I whisper-yelled at him. "Wait! Thats a good thing! You won't have to lie anymore! HEY GUYS!" he screamed aand I pinched his butt. "Shut up! Shut up I will pay you!" It was the last thing that might persuade him.

"How much!?" He asked obviously intrested at my money. I checked my pockets and took out my money. "12 box and a lolipop!" I whispered. "Deal!" He comforted me and he continued hiding me behind him while walking until we reached trhe back of the school and climbed the gates to leave.

"How did the find the real school I am attending though!" I caught my breath when I jumped onto the ground. "Cause god hates filthy liars like you and will not help you commit a crime!" He pointed his finger at me.

"Its not a crime not being Park Jimin, the rich genius boy without a personal life for 5 times a week!" I tried to persuade him but he seriously seemed so pissed at me. "You are living a double life and you are not supposed to! Keep talking and talking but thats the truth!" Okay! I feel bad now!

"Okay! Okay! I will say the truth but I just need the right time. That's obviously not today." I hissed really annoyd, feeling obliged to do something I really don't want to! All I wantis to not lose Y/n.

"Give me my money now!" He added after the inspirational speech. "Ughh!' I muttered, gritting my teeth like I wanted to break them. "Take them!" I handed it to them as soon as I took them out of my pocket.

"Where is my lollipop?" He whined and I widened my eyes. He can surely drive me crazy. I reached for it inside my pocket. "Here you go big baby!" I called him and he stuffed the lollipop in his mouth with a stupid smile.

"At least I am not a liar!"

"Shut up!"

--------

A/n:

Hellooooo! Another chapter of me imagining that I am Y/n is done... i hope you liked feeling like Y/n!!!!!

I really hoped you are not getting bored cause i am really trying an Jimin makes me consider him as my bias when he is not.

I am trying to stay loyal over here!

Anyway... as usual leave your comments...

For how long Jimin is gonna hide and lie about everything? Who will be the first to know? His parents or Y/n? Will Yoongi figure out everything earlier?

Dont hesitate to leave your comments.

We love Jimin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her
384 33 17
Suga, Marry Me! it's real...❀️It's my love story!❀️
146K 3.5K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
282 26 12
y/n was just an ordinary girl, fun loving and everyone's favourite. the only thing she did wrong was to fall in love with guy who was already in love...