Expect The Unexpected

By AlettaSmith6

Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started:... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- ayy🔥!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -ouuu
Chapter 4 - Deluca
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Fuck shit up!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30-damm🌻
Chapter 31
Author's note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Hello There!"

Chapter 25

788 37 3
By AlettaSmith6

Boss,they are here "she says fixing her posture and I smile I like how professional she is ,and still can be a friend at times ,I admire that about her.

Okay ,wait for me lemme pack up" I tell her she smiles ,grabbing two bottles of water for me and her .

I lower my dress,I'm wearing a black long turtle neck black dress its bodycon,ribbed from fashinova ,paired it with  my usual LV heels and my Africa logo necklace.

My hair is slicked into a high updoe bun ,layed my edges ,I have on light unnoticeable makeup for my bags ,glossed my lips ,watch in tact ,overall I look good and feel the opposite but ain't nobody gotta know that now.

Grabbing my purse ,we walked to the boardroom, our heels clicking with each step ,we talk about pointless stuff as we head there.

Walking in the room ,they are standing just like the first time I saw them,Marco smiles but I don't smile back I just greet.

Gentleman "Maya greets and I nod towards them, they nod.

We all sitting down, I'm sitting opposite Cole this time as he takes notes as Maya speaks from the board .

Cole raises he's hand ,Maya acknowledges, telling him to go-ahead.

The building  ,its so far away from our company but closer to yours ,why is that?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

That's just what my boss wanted Cole"Maya dismisses making me smirk with her.

But why?"Cole asks .

Cause I can "I say staring straight at him waiting for him to protests ,instead he cowers at my glare and looks down.

Mr Deluca anything you wanna ask?" Maya asks looking at Marco.

Oh no ,what Malia likes ,Malia gets "he says making me roll my eyes discretely.

Why is he kissing  my ass?.

How about you Sir?" She asks Ryan who I've only looked at now only during the meeting, he's in he's usual black suit,but he has an arm sling on he's arm ,haa!making me smirk as I look at it ,I couldn't kill him but I did shoot at one of the most painful parts of the body and that's the shoulder blade where he's strength is at.

He saw me looking and smirked making me frown .

What he said"he says indicating to Marco ,I scoff making everyone look at me ,turning away from them I look back at Maya who's trying to hold her laugh.

Great then ,moving on when do y'all feel is the right time for the construction to start ?"she asks

Now "Ryan says.

Next week "Cole mumbles

Tomorrow" Marco

Never "I mumble,again making them look at me as I shrug.

Ryan chuckles ,I don't look at him instead I  still face Maya.

Suddenly the door bursts open and my receptionist from downstairs walks in looking panicked.

Malia dear ,why aren't you answering your cell?" She asks ,Miss Brown is a middle aged lady that is like our gran here  .

Uh,maybe because she's in a meeting "Cole answers making me glare at him.

Don't talk to her like that!!" Me and Maya snap at the same time  ,making miss Brown smile.

Miss Brown as much as I love you,what is it?"Maya asks and I nod.

Your Father Malia ,the hospital called saying its an emergency "she says in one breath, rolling my eyes .

How long ago was it ?" I ask

10 minutes ago,dear just go you know Kamara would have wanted you too,at least do it for me and her "she pleads looking at me ,making me sigh,grabbing my stuff.

I have to leave,please carry on without me " I tell them ,winking at Maya she smiles with a nod.

I walk out the room with Ms Brown ,in the elevator ,but before it closes someone slides in and I look up to find Ryan.

Where are you going young man?"Ms Brown asks glancing at him.

I'm going with my girlfriend to see her father "he says making her gasp and me frown.

You two are dating?" She asks ,

N-"he cuts me off

Yes,almost 4 months now"he says my frown deepens. 

I feel a hand hit my head ,

Oww"I say

I'm so mad at you Malia,you never told me you snatched yourself a piece of vanilla and a handsome one at that "she says pinching Ryan's cheeks making him turn pink.

We broke up" I grumble,she gasps

She dumped me "he mumbles fake sad

Why ?" She asks feeling sorry for him. Isn't she supposed to be on my side.

He's a liar and a manipulative son of a bitch! "I tell her with a frown,she frowns.

He frowns too.

What?" That's what you are ,see you later Ms Brown I have to run "I kiss her cheek as the elevator opens ,making me rush to my car.

I opened my car door but it quickly got closed as I was slammed against it ,

Ryan's huge self trapping me.

Get off me " I hit he's chest making him smile down at me.

Stop crashing around first"he says and I do ,still holding he's chest he's hands resting on my waist ,looking down at my shoes ,he lifts my head up making me look into he's now dull grey eyes filled with sadness and hurt.

What do you want from me Ryan,haven't you don't enough damage already "I ask him ,making him flinch.

He caresses my face, so I stare in he's eyes.

I miss you baby,please listen to me " he says in a whisper .

That's when I notice the bags under he's eyes ,poor man,he looks so tired and defeated .

What's the to say Ryan? "Mmm" how you lied to me countless times ,how could you? "How could you look me straight in the eye everyday knowing very well that you are a liar ,I-I just let me go please " I mumble as tears fall from my eyes ,wiping them away he grips me tighter .

I can't lose you"He mumbles

You already lost me ,the minute you lied to me"I tell him ,he violently shakes he's head.

But I love you, and you love me we can get through this baby please let me explain"He begs  ,he's eyes getting glossy.

We can't, you broke my trust "I mumble

I'm so sorry" he croaks pulling me in for a hug,to which I hug him as a few tears fall,pulling away I look away from him.

I-I have to go"I mumble.

I'll come with you"he says ,I shake my head no

I don't think my father would appreciate seeing you sorry"I tell him opening my car door.

I love you Malia,and I won't let you leave me "he says as I close the car door and drive away from him leaving him standing there watching my car go.

He just had to make me feel bad for  doing nothing wrong didn't he.

Driving to the hospital with  my mind trying to swirl me away from what he said ,

Don't let him get to you ,he's a liar.

I get there asking for Dimitri Viscor and they lead me to room 151 where ,I first stand outside the window watching my dad sleep ,opening the door I walk towards him and take a seat while I stare at he's face.

My father is looking  deathly pale,he's pink lips are dry, he just looks bad and I don't like it ,he's hair is growing out you can tell he hasn't had a haircut in a while probably all that working himself ,I wonder where my other siblings are at a time like this ,were they even called when the was an emergency at the hospital probably not.

Yes ,I have siblings we don't share the same mother though but I have 3 siblings, an older brother Kyle Viscor and two sister which are twins ,they are only eleven years of age , katarina and karmen ,its been a while since I've seen them only because they live in Russia with Dad and Kyle.

But we do keep contact, its just that its been one of those times where you just can't keep contact with anyone not because you too busy its just I don't even know how to explain it ,it just happens ,I should probably call to tell them what happened I suppose .

We all used to be a family once upon a time but then my dad started focusing more on the illegal business, it was so bad that it got to a point where the only thing he cared about was if the house had enough bodyguards ,if we knew how to hold a gun ?if we trained enough cause we can never be too prepared!

To sum it all up ,he became very paranoid if I weren't a phycologists I wouldn't know this but now I know he had/has mental issues ,I specifically did my own research ,that broke us kids we lost our parents ,they stopped caring that's when Mom went into drugs and started having affairs  but I had no idea she was seeing Mr Deluca ,I was too young ,Dad would barely notice .

Then one day mom told me that we are moving,that she and Dad need space from each other which I didn't question cause I was kid.

I had already been used to moving around cause I wasn't born here ,I was born in Africa  ,me and mom stayed there for I'm not sure how many years ,she was hiding me from my dad cause apparently I had been a mistake but when dad found out he moved us ASAP ,got me enrolled in school where I met my friends ,bought a house, moved all he's kids in it and we became a family.

But of cause that's until ,he become unstable .

I miss the person he used to be.

But I've long accepted that,he'll never change if he doesn't want to get help and I'm not about to force him to seek professional attention.

Anyways  after my parents split ,took a break whatever ,my siblings flew to live in Russia with Dad ,I didn't ,I wanted to stay here with mom and my new friends and that's what I did ,I stayed and I don't regret staying for one bit.

Yes it still hurts me that my parents barely cared ,cause Dad was in Russia minding he's own stuff only calling me when I needed to attend to a business deal because he can't fly from Russia to the US in a short period so he basically used me whenever he felt like it ,used my friends too when they found out.

Mom on the other side ,was a drug addict and I'd always clean up her mess because I had also fantasized about her going back to the mom she used to be before they broke  up.

She barely acknowledged my existence, so I was always alone at the house ,or even though the was someone in it I still felt alone ,I never liked being in that huge house so  I would always be at Viv's or Trey's house ,sad right?yeah I know.

But all those things build me into the person I am today so staring down at my father ,I start feeling sad and down.

The doctor told me ,it wasn't much of an emergency than Ms Brown made it seem ,its just that the blood they gave him got rejected by he's body so that was a complication but he managed to keep well until he's body finally opened up to the idea ,so he should be asleep for a few more hours ,thank God

I'd rather see him asleep ,than awake I don't know if I can look him in the eye anytime soon..

So I finally kiss he's cheek,fix he's blanket and I'm out the door at least he's breathing.

I'm still confused at why my father didn't want my mom being with someone else seeing as they had  long slit up?weird !

Eyyy

I'm so tired ,and drained also annoyed ,that's how I'm feeling today how about you,how do you feel today ?

What do y'all think about the background story,hope its not too complicated to understand cause I tend to mix stuff up sometimes and I apologise.

Stay fresh!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 18.2K 34
It was just one night....i guess that's all it took. [Very Triggering] #2 wmbw 5/22/20 Completed!!!
3.4M 97K 74
He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what happens when his fire spreads and she en...
2.4K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏
2.5K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...