Expect The Unexpected

By AlettaSmith6

Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started:... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- ayyπŸ”₯!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -ouuu
Chapter 4 - Deluca
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Fuck shit up!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30-damm🌻
Chapter 31
Author's note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Hello There!"

Chapter 19

921 45 2
By AlettaSmith6

Its been 2 weeks since I've been dating Ryan and honestly I couldn't be happier.

The date 2 weeks ago was great I remember it ,at first I ain't gon lie it was awkward ,because I guess we were both nervous and yeah but we stopped after a few minutes of talking.

Its weird how comfortable I am with him cause I really am a person that takes time before I'm comfortable with anyone but with him its weirdly natural .

Now we are currently in he's penthouse,this place is gorgeous like seeing it I get jealous I want to re do my apartment because of him ,that's how much I envy it.

Anyways we curled up in the couch as I play with he's hair ,he's head laying on my thighs rubbing slightly ,in silence as I watch Netflix.

Babe"he says I humm still staring at the TV.

Baby"he pokes  my cheeky for my attention so I take the remote switch off the TV and stare down at him.

What is it Ry ,damm?"I ask making him chuckle.

What's funny now ?"I ask

You are"he says and I smile kissing he's forehead.

I wanna ask you something ,don't get offended or anything okay ?"he says cautiously, I chuckle and nod

Yeah,go ahead "I tell him .

When we were at the charity ball event,people would stare at you and I don't know if I notice weird things but you looked kinda uncomfortable ,at first I thought its just my imagination then again on stage you looked like that for a second why is that ?" He asks and sigh.

Yeah well about that "I mumble.

I don't like attention that much ,it makes me uncomfortable" I tell him ,he nods.

Knew it"he says making me laugh.

Plus "I say he raised an eyebrow.

Plus?" He asks and I nod.

I have anxiety ,you know what that is right? "I ask him, he nods looking confused.

I've heard a lot of it,but still educate me" he says and I smirk.

You know let's say I'm on stage or something I'm already uncomfortable with people's eyes on me ,and I just urgh I hate it ."

Then my anxiety cause me to jump to conclusions,wild ass stupid thoughts on about how badly they think or something then I start to panick but growing up I've gotten a bit used to it but  honestly I can never be fully used to it"I tell him with a frown.

He looks at me worriedly.

Damm"he says and I nod

Yeah,it used to be worse in highschool right after my mom died-god rest her soul, I'd get panick attacks every time I'm the centre of attention ,but it was hard not being centre of attention with being the soccer team captain and having the friends I had /have ,My phycologists told me the best way to fight it was to face it so that's what I've been doing since "I tell him with a shurg.

Impressive, is that why you're a phycologists?" He asks

Part of it"I tell him he raises an eyebrow.

My mother died of drug overdose"I tell him,he's eyes widen for a minute .

Yeah ,I'm a very observant person "I say he nods eagerly making me laugh.

I never saw the change of behavior in her ,I guess she masked it pretty good I've always wondered how a person does that ,besides I've always been fascinated with the human brain so my mom dying just pushed me to that direction" I tell him with a sigh.

I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was a great mother "he say and I smile trying not to cry.

She was" I whisper ,sitting up he pulls me to he's chest as I let him comfort me.

After calming down he surprises me by talking.

My grandfather died 4 Years ago too,he was  murdered by my twin brother "he says with a humorless chuckles and I gasp.

Lucas?" I ask he nods

Yeah ,he went to jail for it but still he's out again isn't he ,that's also why I asked you to promise me you'll keep away from him "he says and I nod

Pulling me closer he rests he's head at the crook of my neck ,breathing lightly and I lay my head on he's upper shoulder and chest rubbing he's back softly.

We fell asleep.

When I woke up ,I smelt food in the air and followed the smell to the kitchen .

I'm in today's clothes and honestly they feel uncomfortable so before following the smell ,I grab my phone and check the time it's

08:56pm

So I'm probably staying over since he didn't wake me cause I normally leave before that so I make my way to the bedroom and change into he's shirt ,it stops at my lower thighs exposing enough, I'm only in underwear no bra.

I ain't seduce him or anything ,I always dress like this when I'm sleeping over here.

Making my way to the kitchen, I see him with he's back to me dishing up so ,I stand by the door laying my head on the door ,rubbing my socks on the floor.

Turning around and noticing me standing there ,he firstly inhales and gestures for me to come sit which I do ,my top or should I say he's T shirt slightly rises up as I sit on the stool.

I hear him breathing heavily behind me.

Well at least I have an effect on him!

You okay ?"I ask fake worriedly looking up at him with concern.

I'm good babe ,thanks "he pecks my cheek and I nod.

We sit down, I say grace and we start eating.

The food's good so I let out a surprising sound which sounded like a moan,causing him to drop he's fork staring at me with a pained expression.

Food good huh?" He asks and I smile

Yeah "I tell him going back to my eating he ,picks up the fork and starts cleaning up he's plate .

After diner ,I'm washing the dishes and he's standing by the counter staring ,finished I wipe the counter next to him but he doesn't move.

I look up to him

Well are you going to move or what ?"I ask him.

My shirts look good on you" that's what he says making me chuckle.

Thank you babe,now move will ya?"I ask ,he shake he's head .

Grabbing me by the waist pulling me on top of the counter making me squeal in surprise,he chuckles, I hit he's chest.

What are you doing ?"I ask nervously as he pushes my legs open and stands in between them ,placing my hands on he's broad shoulders and neck.

I can see you nipples "he announces making me gasp ,he laughs .

Burying he's face in my neck,he starts kissing me there ,plastering wet kisses on my neck  making my breath falter..

Mmmm,you smell good" he mumbles sucking and biting.

My dark brown skin ,can still bruise damm he need to slow down.

Ry"I whimper as he kisses all over my face then finally landing on my lips .

The kiss is filled with hunger ,need,want, passion ,possessiveness,and a bit of aggression I'm so loving it.

He squeezes my butt making me gasp as he plunges he's tongue in my mouth ,devouring every single inch of my mouth ,hot damm

This has to be the longest kiss ,I've ever experienced, longest and hottest.

We both pull away ,breathing heavily opening my eyes to find him staring down at me with a gleam of light in he's eyes ,is that adoration I see? Don't know.

With a smile he pecks  my lips.

You must be tired ,let's go to bed "he says picking me up bridal style making me laugh and squeal, he joins in.

In bed , he pulls me to him ,kisses my forehead and says

Goodnight bellissimo" and I sleep.

I could have sworn ,I heard him talking on the phone, late night and  slipping out of bed .

I was probably dreaming!

Right?

Greetings💗😪

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 97K 74
He was danger. She was innocence. He was fire and she was the water that wanted to put him out. But what happens when his fire spreads and she en...
386 24 16
She only trusted 5 people in her life She feel in love with one She blames herself for the death of one She is willing to do anything to protect one ...
109K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. Β©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
328K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright Β© 2022 secretlyyxur...