𝐅𝐎𝐗𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 [EDITING]

By plastikun

Seventeen year old Finch Crossley has been chosen to participate in the 75th hunger games, and she is absolut... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
authors note
sequel

epilogue

404 14 3
By plastikun

_

_

The whole year after the hunger games seemed to go by in a blur. I now lived in the victors village and would spend most of my time in the forest with my friends. I had become rather popular with the Capitol, and was very well known. That same year, my father had died. No one knows how, but I found his body just laying on the ground one day. I cried for three days nonstop.

Often, my hands would shake and I would have flashbacks of the poor young boy from district six, Glimmer, and Cato. I knew I would never get over that, that I would never get the images of their cold dead faces out of my mind, that they were permanently ingrained in my brain. It was now just a part of me. Sometimes I wish I had died in that arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 75 18
This is the worst thing to ever exist, kill me. No smut. Cw: Violent descriptions. Clove and Cato are reaped and volunteered for the 75th Hunger game...
1.1K 27 12
Hali Palmer is from District Four, and competing in the Games was not on her bucket list. After being chosen for the Capitol with the last boy she wa...
172K 3.7K 43
❝He's in love with another girl. A dead girl. A girl that I murdered five years ago.❞ ― She won her games. They call her the Reaper. The scythe wield...
48.9K 920 31
16 year old Misty Orwell wanted nothing more to make her family and district proud in the games, she spent her whole life training for that moment. S...