Oneshots || BTSRV

By Reveluvey

You are the cause of my euphoria. More

Dream ° Jungri
Euphoria ° Jungri
As I Told You ° Vrene
Royalty ° Wenga
Dream ° Jungri II
Neighbour ° Seulmin
Crush ° Jungri
Dream ° Jungri III
Tired ° KNJ
Royalty ° Wenga II
Love ° Vrene
Instagram ° Jungri
Instagram ° Vrene
Instagram ° Wenga
Time Of The Month ° Vrene
I'll Take It From Here ° Wenga
We'll see ° Jungri
Is She Being Delusional? ° Jungri
Chocolate ° Vrene
I love you 3000 ° Jungri
2U ° Jungri
Requests • Closed
Mine ° Jungri
Extraordinary you ° Jungri
Happy ° Vrene
Envy ° Jungri
Fate ° Jungri
Cutie ° Wenga
Thank You ° Jungri
My girl ° Seulmin
Boy In Love ° Wenga
My love ° Vrene
Jelly ° Jungri
Milky Way ° Wenga
Lie ° Seulmin
Still With You ° Jungri
Instagram ° Wenga
Baby ° Jungri
Toxic ° Wenga
Icy ° Wenga
Kiss Me ° Vrene
Kisses ° Jungri
I'm here ° Vrene
Love 911 ° Jungri
Instagram ° Jungri
Requests • Closed
Special ° Vrene
POV ° Jungri
#Cookie Jar ° Wenga
On my mind ° Seulmin
I still love you ° Jinrene
Please read • not an update
One of these nights ° Jungri
The duke and I ° Vrene
The boy is mine ° Jungri
Our time ° Seulmin
About love ° Jungri
The house ° Jungri
Signing off

I Spy ° Jungri

1.6K 64 5
By Reveluvey

Requested - Jungri Spy x mafia boss au

"You sure you can do this? I can give it to someone else."

"Don't worry, I got this. I wouldn't have became a spy if I hated danger." Yerim replies as she continues walking down the hallway leading to her room.

"But still, this is the big bad-"

"Mafia boss, I know, I know." Turning around, Yerim places her hands on Taehyung's shoulders and smiles.

"Don't worry, i've handled mafia boss' before."

"Yes but not like him. He's- he's him. He's the main guy, the big don or whatever they call it." Yerim sighs as she removes her hands and wraps them around his waist instead, pulling him into a hug in which he immediately accepts.

"I just don't want to lose you." Yerim shakes her head in acknowledgment.

"I know and you won't." Pulling away she smiles up at her brother. "I'm one of your best spies and your favourite sister, they can't get rid of me easily."

Yerim pats his shoulder as she looks over it and spots his wife coming towards them.

"Now go away, I need to plan." Yerim smiles at Joohyun as she reaches and then goes into her room.

"She's gonna be okay." Joohyun says as Taehyung wraps his arms around her waist pulling her into his arms.

-
"Yerim? You in?" Yerim adjusts her earpiece as she skilfully hops over the fence belonging to her target.

"Yeah, I made it over surprisingly. Ain't he the main boss of mafia stuff, why have I made it over so easily." Yerim replies as she quickly finds a bush to hide behind. It may not be the best hiding spot, but it's the only thing that can keep her hidden for now.

"Don't let it get to your head, it's probably something to make it seem like you've made it through but really there's 1000 guards waiting for you."

"Thanks for that, it really helps to know that there's guards waiting to escort me to wherever."

"You're welcome, now this is the part where you do mostly everything yourself. Remember, i'm always here so i'll speak to when I feel like I need to okay?"

"Got it."

Yerim looks around the place and spots a guard close to her. Looking up at the walls, she spots 2 security cameras near him. Yerim grabs her darts and aims at one camera and then aims at the other. Looking around one last time, Yerim skilfully exits her hiding spot and snaps the guards neck who was, thankfully, looking at the now broken cameras.

"Why in the world is it so easy."

"Don't let it get to your head, Yerim." She hears from her earpiece.

"Yes, yes I got it." Quickly, she grabs the guards clothing and puts it on to blend in.

She then scouts the area once again and heads to upstairs.

"Namjoon, where is his office from here?"

"Down the hall, to the left and it'll be at the end. It's double doors." Following his directions, Yerim comes to the front of the office. However, she notices the two guards guarding the room and decides to put her acting skills to the test.

Yerim walks towards the office with confidence and stops in front of the two guards.

"Your business?"

"Boss called me up and said he saw some suspicious activity outside." With a nod, the guards gave her access to enter.

"They did not just believe you" Yerim hears Namjoon say. Honestly, she can't believe it either. This seemed way to easy for someone who's considered a big boss.

Masking her confusion, Yerim nods back at the guards and moves towards the door.

"Wait." Yerim's hand is hovering over the doorknob when she hears one of the guards speak up.

"State your name." Weren't they meant to ask that before, stupid guards. Holding back her laugh, Yerim says the first name that comes up.

"Jeon Wonwoo."

"The boss' brother?"

"The boss' huh?" Namjoon says confused. Yerim was confused also, Jeon Wonwoo is the brother of her boyfriend who she's been dating for a year now.

"Nah man, i'm a different Wonwoo. You got me confused, I started not too long ago."

"Okay, well go on in. Boss hates waiting." With a nod, Yerim turns the knob and walks in.

"Who are you?" Yerim's face was hidden by her mask and hat that thankfully the guards wear which is pretty stupid in her opinion because people like her could easily disguise as a guard.

"Jeon- I mean, Kim Namjoon sir." After finding out that his brother is named Jeon Wonwoo, she couldn't risk using it again.

"What! Why my name." Yerim hears Namjoon complain but for obvious reasons, she ignores it.

"I don't remember hiring a Kim Namjoon." Yerim sees from the gap of her hat that the boss is walking towards her. That voice, sounds familiar to her but chooses to let it go as she probably has it wrong.

"I was hired not too long ago sir, but the head of your um, security staff."

"Ah, I see."

"You're dead meat Kim Yerim, i'm telling you now. I told you to just sneak up behind him and knock him unconscious but no you wanted to be all macho man and act like you worked there. All for a file." Namjoon complains once more which makes it even harder for Yerim to not communicate with him.

"Well, follow me." Yerim, with her limited vision thanks to her cap, follows behind the boss' footsteps as he opens the door and strides with confidence. She can smell his cologne which surprisingly is also very familiar, but then again, a lot of people can smell like this.

"First day I assume?"

"Yes, sir."

"Enjoying it so far?"

"Yes, sir."

"Made heaps of friends?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you lying to me?"

"Yes, sir- I mean..." Yerim stops as she notices that the boss stopped walking.

"Just playing with you." Yerim takes in a deep breath and continues to follow the boss.

"Do we even have the right guy, Yerim?" She thought she did.

Noticing that the boss had stopped in front of a steel door, Yerim also stops.

"Down here is the dungeons, where all the people who've been on my bad side stay." He opens it and continues down a stairwell.

Reaching the bottom, Yerim spots a few people in cells begging for mercy.

"Don't give in to them. They've done much worse than you think, they don't deserve even the slightest of pity." Yerim nods and continues to follow him until he stops in front of a door at the end of the hall.

"In here is the torture room, we currently have a guy in here and because it is your first day, you have the honours."

Opening the door, Yerim looks up at the prisoner and almost forgets about her act.

"Lee Taeyong, wake up."

"Lee Taeyong? Isn't that your ex?" Yerim is in shock. Lee Taeyong is her ex who she broke up with because of his abusive behaviour and not to mention how controlling he was. He recently found her at a date with her boyfriend and decided to act as if they didn't break up. Her boyfriend being protective as always, told her to go into the car and that he'll handle it. That was the last time she saw him, until now.

Walking towards the boss, Yerim eyes Taeyong as he wakes up. She noticed that he's bleeding from his face and is also bleeding from his arms. Yerim knows she should feel at least a little pity because he was her boyfriend, but he had abused her mentally and physically to the point where she would even wake up forgetting what happened. She didn't feel any pity towards him. Nothing.

"Here." Looking towards the boss, she notices that he's holding a guy towards her.

Taking it without hesitation, Yerim points it at Taeyong.

"Whoa, you work really fast." She notices that the boss leans on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

Turning her attention back towards Taeyong who is now looking at her, she takes a deep breath.

"Yerim, do not shoot. You came here for a file, not to kill someone." Namjoon says.

Yerim's hold on the gun is shaky. She remembers everything in that relationship and had taken a long time to heal, with some help from her boyfriend also. She's happy, taken, rich and most importantly a family. She has a nephew on the way and she wants to be there when he's born.

With a sigh, Yerim drops her hands and turns away from Taeyong. She couldn't do it. Not because she cared, but because she didn't want to stoop down to his level. She has people waiting out there for her, she's happy and she didn't want to dirty her hands with the blood of her past. The only way to kill Taeyong is from her memory.

"I apologize sir, i'm not very fit to work down here."

"I suppose so." Grabbing the gun from her hands, the boss places it back where it came from and walks out the door. Before they walk upstairs, the boss whispers to a nearby guard who responds with a nod. Yerim watches as the guard walks into the room they were just in and closes the door. They were going to kill him, but that wasn't her problem anymore.

"Come along." At the sound of his tone, Yerim follows without looking back.

-
"She in yet?" Namjoon turns around and spots Taehyung behind him. Turning off the mic for the earpiece, Namjoon nods and looks back at Taehyung.

"Don't you two think there was a better way of doing this? A mission? Really? I must say, your acting skills are really on point."

"He suggested it, he said it was easier this way. To let go of the past and walk right into the future. That's what he said."

"That's the dumbest thing i've heard today."

"Just keep watching."

-
Back inside his office, the boss motions for Yerim to sit down. Finding a seat she quickly sits in front of him.

"Now, you have to get used to seeing that."

"Yes, sir."

The boss walks towards Yerim and stands in front of her. Yerim trying not to show her nervousness, continues to sit straight with her eyes looking straight ahead.

Yerim lets out a squeak as the boss lifts her up and sits down where she was just sitting and places her on his lap.

"Uh sir, this is um- wow I- uh, didn't know you went that way, not that i'm against it but-"

"Yerim, you can cut the act now." Yerim stiffens as she hears her name but continues to act.

"Yerim? Who's that? Never heard of her or him-"

Yerim feels the boss remove her mask and then her cap. Yerim closes her eyes in fear but then slowly opens it when she feels light kisses being places on her eyelids.

"You?!"

"Baby, I'm sad that you didn't recognise me earlier."

"Jungkook you're- how- when-"

Jungkook laughs as he pulls Yerim closer causing her to straddle him.

"Me and your brother wanted you to find out this way."

"No I didn't, this was all this idea." Yerim hears her brother say through the earpiece.

"I'm going to get you after I get this idiot." Yerim replies and looks back at Jungkook.

"So you're the mafia boss or whatever."

"Yes."

"And you kept it from me for one year and the one way you decide to tell me is by putting me through a mission."

"I wanted it to be cool."

"Cool my ass. And you showed me Taeyong, no wonder why he went missing after he showed up at our date. Did you kill him?"

"Possibly. Are you mad?"

"That you killed Taeyong or that you kept this big secret from me?"

"Both?" Jungkook smiles nervously and tightens his hold around her waist.

"No and yes."

"You're not mad that Taeyong might be dead?"

"No, he's not something I worry about anymore."

"That's good to know."

"But about hiding this from me." Yerim grabs Jungkook's hair and starts to pull on it.

"Ah. Ouch ow ow."

"You dare hide this from me for more than a year."

"Ah, Yerim i'm sorry."

"Are you moaning? You horny bastard." Yerim lets go of his hair and decides to tickle his neck, knowing that he is the most ticklish there.

"Wait- oh my gosh" Jungkook is thrown into a laughing fit and because of that and Yerim being focused on 'torturing' Jungkook, they didn't notice his gaurds walking in and staring at them.

"You sure he's our boss?"

"The one that kills with no hesitation and hates on absolutely everyone and everything?"

"Yeah..."

"Then i'm not quite sure either."

Yerim noticing the guards at the door, stops her actions and looks at Jungkook, motioning for him to look at the door.

Jungkook looks towards the door and sits up straight with Yerim still on his lap.

"What is it?"

"You have guests sir."

"Let them in." Yerim forces Jungkook to let go of her and stands up.

"If it isn't idiot #1 and idiot #2" Yerim says as she see's her brother and Namjoon walk in.

"Now Yerim, don't call us idiots when you didn't even know that the big boss was your boyfriend."

Yerim attempts to run at her brother but is held back by her boyfriend who she now knows is also the biggest Mafia boss.

"Baby, I promise you can hurt him later but right now imma need you to calm down."

"She's taking the news well surprisingly."

"No i'm not, just wait. I'll get you two back."

Still in his arms, Jungkook flips her around causing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

He kisses her with love and smiles when she kisses back.

"We'll be waiting."

I apologize for taking so long to update and if this story isn't that great. I'll try my best to update more, but I won't promise that i'll be updating a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 194 26
You're right, I am not happy, but you have made me see that being happy is a beautiful thing.
33K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
23.5K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok
159K 7.3K 90
What have you been up to lately? Who are you thinking of so far away? Life without you is really unbelievable. 050318 Cover by yours truly @saraengs