Magnus Martinsson

SaraSchrader5 tarafından

One shots for One of Tom Hiddleston other Character. Detective Magnus Martinsson Daha Fazla

Detective Life (mention of smut)
Detective life, pt2. (Smut)
Wolf Man
New Partner (smut)
Shiny Badge (smut)

10-24 Officer....(Smut)

1.1K 18 3
SaraSchrader5 tarafından

A/n: smut, mention abuse, violence, blood cussing, public sex.

Magnus was down in Records focused on photos that popped up, still in surcharging of what he was so curious to find. No one else was around; most everyone was out for lunch in this section of the precinct. His earbuds plugged into the tape recorder listening to multiple key witnesses and interrogations of main suspects. Never once did he hear the sound of heels clicking against the linoleum floor. Magnus jumped when a pair of well-manicured hands roamed over his lean chest, a finger curling to pluck the earbuds out.

"Thank you, Magnus." Your sultry voice Whispered into his ear before your Red lips pressed a soft kiss just under his ear.

"Thank you for what?" Magnus gasped out when you licked the shell of his ear. Your torso pressed the length of his back leaning into him more, you hand rubbing down, passing his now noticeable confined hardening cock. Your hands gripping into his muscular thighs.

"For the coffee on my desk and the box that Greg almost opened." Your lips worked their way along his jaw and neck.

"Well, he would have enjoyed seeing what was inside." Magnus's breath hitched when the palm of your hand grazed his impressive bulge.

"As funny as you think it might have been. I really wouldn't enjoy my replacement pair of panties paraded around the entire precinct." You Nipped his ear.

"True, I much rather it be you parading around in them. Though when no one's around. I much prefer to keep my partners hidden from the rest of those brute." Magnus breath catches in his throat when you hand unzip his bluejeans before diving in to retrieve what you most desired.

"Ahh," You practically moaned against his heated skin. You hand pumping his hard cock.

"You want to have a go here?" Magnus swallowed his moan down.

"Just your luck, they all went to lunch and won't be back for an hour." You purred your grip tightening around his pulsating length. "Just a little taste. Don't make a sound." You pulled away, making the poor man hiss at the loss of your warm hand. You moved to keel in front of him. Pushing his legs further apart so you could squeeze between them.

"Fuck." Magnus breathed out when he felt your tongue swirl along the slit of his cock, cleaning up what pre-cum he offered willingly to you. His hooded eyes meet for ones under long lashes. You were a sight to take in. Your bit of smudged ruby red lips wrapped nicely around the tip, your sinister tongue rolled and swirled.

This was the first between the two of you. You never went down on him. Either of you had put a label on what you bother were doing after the car. It seem nether one of you could help but enjoy a good go around with the other. No matter how hard you tried. And Magnus was too afraid to ask you out. Every time you would say this was the last time you were sleeping with him. Sure the bickering between the two continued, but he didn't want it to end or the sex for that matter. He did enjoy you and had a deep feeling for you. But he did not want to lose that by asking you out. But this action seemed more intimate even if it was an overpopulated precinct that anyone could walk in at any point.

Your hand gripped onto Magnus's thighs as you took him deeper into your warm wet and welcoming mouth. You took him as deep as you could without gaging down your throat, what you couldn't get your hand helped. You moved up and down the length of his cock slowly, you hand following your movements. Your tongue pressed firmly along the underside of his shaft. You hummed in delight when you felt Magnus's hands fisted into your hair.

"Fuck, love, oh fuck," Magnus swore, making your grin mischievously around his cock before pulling off of him with a loud pop, causing the poor man to whimper and at the loss of your mouth.

"Fucking, stop cussing like a sailor keep your mouth zipped. Or I'll give you fucking blue balls." You shushed him rolling your eyes, still stroking him with your hand. Magnus bit his lip hard. "Good detective." Licking your lips before wrapping your mouth around him once more. Your head started bobbing faster than before, his cock throbbing close to reach his release.

              "Shit, I'm-I'm going to cum." He grunted and gasped in warning. You showed no signs of slowing down or pulling away. His hand grips tightly at the nape of your neck, the other in the arm of the chair. Attempting to suppress his moaning when he spilled the contents of his cock down your tight throat. You greedily swallowed around him, taking all he gave.

         Magnus's body relaxed, going limp his head hung from the chair his breath coming out in short heavy pants. His hand was stroking your hair. Slowly you pulled him out of your mouth with another nice echoing pop. You watched as he shuttered as you did so. Whipping your mouth with the back of your hands, you stood up. Leaning forward to kiss your handsome and very spent partner. You giggled against his lips.

            "You are far to good at that love." Magnus hummed along your lips, his hands rubbing your backside.

           "Luckily for you, I had to work undercover in Narcotics." You smirked, pulling away.

            "And what's that supposed to mean?" Magnus's eyebrows knotted together in confusion.

          "I've had to do a lot of things on my hands and knees to get to where I wanted to be." You laughed at Magnus's expression. "Don't worry, your pretty little head, your brain can't take the overload." You winked before you moved from between his longs legs, your hand running along his chest as you moved behind him.

           "Shit." Magnus panicked, attempting to push himself back into his jeans. "What about the cameras." Your free hand joined the other, pushing Magnus back into the chair you moved to his ear.

          "Nice thing about being a cop, you tend to know where all the dark corners are. Especially before you give your new partner, his first mind-blowing blowjob." You spoke softly and seductively in his ear. "Oh, and Magnus Lunch at your place? I'll bring my new panties." Kissing him one last time before walking away. To fix yourself before going back to work.

——

         "Looks like we'll have to skip lunch, darling. We just got a call, domestic dispute." Magnus informed you as he walked behind you while you waited for the coffee machine to work. You almost jumped. It had been quiet, and about two hours when you left him back down in Records. His hands were not leaving any part of your ass untouched as he walked away. "Come on, partner."

         By the time the two of you made it, the scene had escalated. The man had gone from screaming and yelling to waving a gun around. Magnus managed to kick the door down surely to try and impress you. When you told him not to show off in the car. The woman was huddled in the corner, crying clear evidence of abuse. When you turned the corner, the man who had yet to realize that two police officers were aiming their own gun at him.

         "Police, please drop your weapon." You calmly but firmly spoke Magnus was right behind you. The man turned on his heels, glaring daggers at you, his gun lowered slowly.

         "Ha, you think some little bitch wannabe cop is going to tell me what to do. Go back home and suck your man's cock like a good little bitch should do. Not pretend she something she not." It was men like this that pissed you off the most. Thinking Women were only good for being cock warmers and breeders.

         "I said, drop your weapon." You hissed your eyes never backing down from the man in front of you.

         "You heard her drop it," Magnus repeated your words.

       It happened all to fast. The loud click of the trigger followed by the screaming bang Followed by the wiz in the air as it meets with of flesh and bone. The sickening sound as it went through. Unable to hear the round that meet the man in front of you both. Your gun fell from your hands after firing the return shot. You dropped to your knees. Tears welled in your eyes. Your hands were shaking as you felt something warm saturate them hands.

          "10-24 O-officers down. I-I repeat Officer down."

        "No, no, no, stay with me."

——

     Beep, beep, beep. Was something that started to get rather annoying. Even if it meant there was a heartbeat. The hissing and wheezing of the Machine pumping oxygen into lungs was another of annoyance. Something no one ever wants to hear again. It had been like this for over a week. The touch and go, the agonizing wait for the surgeon to tell anyone what was happening. Only for them to tell Kurt's. Yet here you were the one never to leave the hospital.

         Nurses and Doctors were coming in and out day in and day out. Checking vitals, and fluids from the IV. Hands intertwined with the others in hopes of a feeling movement just a little sign beside the accursed beep, wheeze, hiss. Flowers on every surface helped with the noxious chemically cleaned room. Balloons secured around each vase, some already deflating down word the longer they were there. Cards read out loud and taped to the open wall. Other offers come in and out to pay their respects, hopefully for a sign of waking up.

         "You really should go, get some sleep. You haven't left since the incident." Kurt's voice was quiet and soft. Almost making you jump. Stretching your back, after laying forward your head recasting on the intertwined hands. You back cracked and popped stiff and sore as hell.

         "I'm fine." You stood up, your hand never leaving Magnus.

          "Y/n, he'll be fine if you go home, you need to sleep. I'll watch over him." Kurt put his hand on your shoulder. You shook your head, and he knew how stubborn you were. You were just like Magnus.

         "I'm just going to get coffee." You moved slowly, still stiff from your position. You stood watching the cup dispense from the oversized Coffee machine with eight different choices, sticking with black, even if it wasn't your style.

           Your eyes felt extremely weighed down. The feeling of sand in the corners. They hurt from all the tears you had spilled the past week. It felt like you were going snail pace when you headed back to Magnus's room. There was some commotion around his room. The burst of adrenaline as you feared the worst pushed you into a run, not caring who you ran down. Only to be halted by Kurt's standing in front of you. His hands on your shoulders. You attempt to move passed, but he stopped you from doing so. You tried to look around him, but the nurses were in the way.

         "Look at me." Your boss almost yelled. He took a deep breath. His calm demeanor almost had you relaxed. "Magnus is all right. He woke up."

        The wait for everyone to leave was just almost too much. You wanted to see you, partner. Once you were clear to head in. You couldn't get in there fast enough. Quickly and quietly, you stepped into the room. Magnus smiled when he spotted you. Most of the tubes and cables were gone that had surrounded him.

         "Hi," You quietly shy as you moved towards the bed. It was nice seeing him sitting up. As soon as you were in reach, he grabbed ahold of your hand.

         "Have you been crying over me?" He smiled, squeezing you a hand. He noticed how red and puffy your eye were. Let alone it looked like you hadn't slept.

       "No, why would I do that. You bloody asshole." You sniffled, blinking your eyes trying to stop youself from crying again.

       "Why em, I am asshole now?" Magnus chuckled.

       "You took a bullet for me, that's why. Why in the hell did you push me out of the way." You chastised the poor man. You sat on the edge of the bed. His thumb rubbed small circles to the back of your hand he held onto tightly.

      "Isn't it obvious?" He asked only for him to get a perplexed look from. "I'm in love with you!" Magnus nervously sighed his confessed, his free hand running throw his unruly bed head of curls. You didn't expect that as you went to open your mouth only to closed it, looks like a fish.

        "You know you. You really do know how to make it awkward, Mag." You sighed.

        "You don't feel the same, do you?" He asked his thumb stopped, but he never moved his hand or did you remove yours. Silence fell, and it felt like eons had past waiting for you to say anything. You stood up, still never letting go of his hand.

         "Now, I didn't say that. I just want to watch you Squirm." You smirked, leaning over him to kissing his dry lips. You managed to squeeze yourself between him and the guard rail. Your lips never leaving his, making sure you were careful where you put your hands.

         "Not going to lie, this might be a perk to getting shot." Magnus chuckled against your lips. You pulled away, laying you head on his shoulder.

         "Oh, my perk of you getting shot was, get to watch them give you a sponge bath! Quite entertaining." You giggle, looking up at him.

        "Please tell me she was at least cute." A smug smile pulled at his lips. Out of instinct, you smacked his chest with a scoff. "Hey, don't hit me I've been shot." Magnus winced.

        "Yes, he was hot the male nurse. You think I would let some attractive harlot nurse bathe you?"

        "What were you jealous of some other woman touching me?" Magnus raised his eyebrow with a knowing smirk.

      "What no, I'm not jealous. I just thought it would be fun watching one of the male nurses sponging your cock and balls. You know you got an erection while he was down there." You coyly smiled.

           "Clearly, I was thinking only of you." Magnus gently moved his hand along your arms. "Are you all right, though? You didn't get hurt, did you?" He looked over at him. Your eyes were closed, humming at his touch that you missed.

          "Just my Pride." Popping one eye to look at him.

         "Good. So they were saying I'm going to need someone to take care of me when I'm discharged from the hospital. What do you say wanna give me a sponge bath?" Magnus cooed, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

          "Great, I'm going to have an oversized man child living at my place for a while. Yes my place." Putting your finger against his mouth before he could Protest. "Though are you sure you want me to take care of you. I won't be as gentle as the nurses. I mean, they say you can't do rigorous exercises and trust me, I'll have you on your back extenuating those exercises." You winked

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

250K 6.5K 13
You want to find true love, so you escape to Asgard. Will everything go as planned? Loki X Reader
328K 8.6K 50
Hi there! This is a collection of all the Loki Oneshots I've written!
81.7K 1.8K 39
Basically on Loki, Adam, Thomas Sharpe, Tom hiddleston. Some are one shot. Some are more, I can't help it, my mind can't stop. English is not my firs...
13.9K 289 13
So after some time I have decided to make my own one shots, I feel like this would be a cool thing to sort of make. This on going series will be upda...