The Dancer: A Spencer Reid Lo...

By fmt001

Six months after rescuing Bianca Flores from unsubs, Reid enters a loving and supportive relationship with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N

Chapter 13

853 13 0
By fmt001

Bianca

Flashback:
"Bruce. We can't just keep her like this. They will find us."

"They haven't found us yet."

"Have you watched the news lately? They brought the FBI in."

"Just a bunch of idiots who study behavior."

"Bruce-"

"Listen Damian, we're cleaning up the streets like you want. Let me do this."

"Bruce, the FBI's been here for three weeks. They aren't leaving until they get what they want."

"Well then they aren't leaving, Damian."

"Bruce. They are on to us."

"I don't recall you having an issue with that, when I helped you kill all those whores. Let me keep the Black Swan and we'll be even."

"Black Swan?"

"Yeah. You know. Like the movie."

I heard Bruce's heavy boots clank their way down to the basement. He pulled a chair up to mine. "How's your high, baby? Are you coming off of it yet?"

I spit blood in his direction, earning a harsh slap to the face, that almost made me lose consciousness.

"Want me to give you more H?" He taunted.

I violently shook my head.

"What are you afraid of, Bianca?"

I glanced down at my legs.

"Oh. You think you are so special. Listen to me, you will never dance for anyone else. You are staying here with us. So you better give up your dreams of getting out of here, and let the chips fall where they may."

Present:

I set something off and the nurse couldn't stop fidgeting with my IV. Spencer was vigorously pacing the length of the room. He turned towards the nurse, "What are you doing?"

"Her IV came out?"

"You know you should really be inserting the needle with the minimum angle parallel to the skin and-"

"Spencer," I interrupted. "I think she knows what she's doing."

"You're hurting her," he emphasized to the nurse, ignoring my comment.

"Am I?"

"No. No. I'm okay. Spencer, everything is okay."

He sat down in defeat, his legs shaking.

"Your veins are hard to find," the young nurse commented. Anger filled Spencer's eyes. He was about to speak, but I quickly held up my hand in dismissal. "I know," I explained. "I-I had exposure to heroin. The details are in my charts."

"Oh," she mumbled, quickly putting rubbing alcohol over the area my IV was in, and running out the door.

"What a bitch," Spencer commented.

"She's new. Just let her be," I explained. "Everything is fine."

"How are you not angry right now?" Spencer asked.

"Considering everything, I am pretty lucky," I said in defense.

Morgan came in, might I add, at the wrong time, and exclaimed, "who's getting lucky?"

Spencer cracked a smile and I laughed.

"How are you doing, princess?" Morgan asked, kissing me gently in the cheek.

"I'm fine. I'm just really tired."

"Have the doctors said anything?"

"No. Um not yet," I said.

"We're waiting for a diagnosis," Spencer added.

"I hope it's not more oxygen therapy," I shuddered. Spencer took my hand drawing circles around my knuckles with his thumb.

"So," Morgan began, "I think that the rest of the team is hoping to stop by later today. Would you both be okay with that?"

Spencer looked to me and I nodded. "Has anyone talked to Eliza?" I asked.

"JJ took Eliza back to her place," Spencer responded.

"Is she alright?" I asked.
"Yeah," Morgan responded. She just needed some rest.

"I'm so embarrassed that this happened in front of her," I exclaimed. "Do you think George knows?"

"I don't think so. Eliza seems to be handling him."

"I don't want him to know about what is going on, but I can't have Bruce hanging around The Sax. Someone could get hurt, and-" I was interrupted by the machines connected to me.

"What the hell?" I whispered, but then I felt it.

"Spencer," I gasped, my voice shaking. Everything was happening in slow motion. "I don't feel good." Spencer frantically pushed the nurse button.

"What's going on?" Morgan asked.

"Her blood pressure, is dangerously high," Spencer deduced before rushing to the door. "We need help, in here."

It was terrifying but an hour later, I was stable. Morgan dragged a horrified Spencer out and I hadn't seen either of them. I leaned my head back on my pillow and sighed. I know he said that I wasn't a burden, but it was times like this where I really felt like one. I didn't deserve Spencer. I don't know if I even deserved to be rescued by the Behavioral Analysis Unit eight months ago.

I laid there in silence for a half hour and then a nurse came in to check my vitals. My doctor came in after him.

"Where did your visitors go?" the nurse asked me.
"I don't know," I admitted.

The doctor quickly looks at my chart and then glanced up at me. "The hemoptysis has subsided, which is a very good sign, Bianca."

"The what?"

"Coughing up blood."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm glad that hasn't happened yet, today."

"In terms of your blood pressure, we don't know what caused the spike, but we do believe that it's connected to the hemoptysis."

"Can I go home?" I asked impatiently.

"You can, if you agree to monitor your condition closely and agree to check in with me weekly. I will be working with your pulmonologist, since you signed the release for us to communicate."

"Of course," I commented.

"Alright. I'll have Justin get your release papers," she nodded to the nurse.

I got changed, and then pulled out my phone to message Eliza. Most of my things were still at my house:

Hey. I want you to know that I am alright. Where are you?

Eliza responded that she was at The Sax. I hopped in a cab heading there, messaging Spencer of my plans. I didn't get a response by the time I reached the club, so I shoved my phone into my pocket. I saw JJ sitting in the front row, watching members of the ensemble. I sat down next to her, silently.

"Bianca," JJ exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"I needed to check up on Eliza, and the ensemble. What are you doing here?"

"Eliza wanted to come back here to get stuff done," JJ said, motioning to the stage. I thought I would stay here with her. Make sure she's okay."

"Did Bruce leaving anything else here?"

"Does Spencer know you're here, Bianca?
Were you supposed to leave the hospital?"

"I let him know, and yes, I was cleared to go. I didn't make a break for it."

"Alright we need to get this four count tighter," Eliza called to the ensemble . She turned to face JJ and me. She gave a small smile to me, and I waved. "Bianca, do you want to show us how it's done?"

"My pleasure," I yelled jumping up to join my team. JJ grabbed my hand, pulling me back down on my chair.

"Bianca, you were just-"

"I got cleared to leave, I told you."

"Spencer wouldn't-"

"He knows where I am. And you're with me. I want to get back up there. I have to."

Worry filled JJ's eyes, as she let go of my hand.

"You didn't answer my question, JJ," I pressed. "Was Bruce here?"

"Not that I could see. He didn't leave any evidence."

I let out a sigh of relief and jumped on stage to join my family. The people around me were safe and happy. That's all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.3K 31
Katalina Matthews is finally reunited with Spencer Reid, after being kicked out of her own home by her family, a pregnant teenager. Now that they are...
10.3K 191 24
Oneshots of your favorite Criminal Minds characters!
235K 4.3K 33
Y/N has the perfect life until everything changed, but you decided to take your downs in life and make something real of yourself. After a lot of har...
266K 6.2K 77
the best kind of love, is when it's unexpected. emily prentiss x oc criminal minds season 2-season 7