Change My World

Por Meritnelson56

Loli is a girl who has been through a lot at a young age and is lost in the world of violence and wickedness... Más

CHAPTER 1 (Introduction 🌷)
CHAPTER 3 (Hanging-out🌹)

CHAPTER 2 ( Meeting 🌹)

31 3 0
Por Meritnelson56

"WHAT! Excuse me" in pure shock She said

"Huh! You have to be kidding me, just because you caught me with another man doesn't mean we are over and you can do this". The ex said.

"Well I can't take your shit anymore and this girl right here is my dream girl" Joshua said adjusting his hands on her waist.

"You fucking bitch, you just couldn't wait for this to happen right so you could snatch him of me". The ex said pointing at Loli's face.

At this point Loli was more irritated than confuse.

'Nobody gets to Insult me like this, Nobody.' Loli thinks to herself.

"First of all take your fucking hands of my face" she said brushing her hands off. "And you too" she said referring to Joshua "take your fucking hands off me" she said more hitting his hands off.

"Look, I am not his girlfriend, I just met him for the first time today and please, don't take this as an opportunity to insult me. I advice you think twice because if you say one more curse word at me you are gonna fucking regret it" Loli said highly irritated.

Loli knew she wasn't supposed to cause any attention to herself, she knew she was supposed to live here as quietly as possible, she knew her mom had warned her to ease her temper but she just couldn't sit back.

The ex walk closer to her just then she started rethinking her action. Maybe she was too much because any more exchange of words now and this place would be packed of people with their phones recording the situation which they would probably post on social media and that was definitely not her aim especially on the first day of class.

But any ways she still wouldn't look weak, she matched her gaze since they were almost the same height with Loli being slightly taller.

Just then she heard a sound, "pffftttt..."  It sounded like a stifled laugh, she looked at Joshua and it was him. 'what the hell is wrong with him.. he is the cause of all this in the first place' Loli thinks to herself. But when she looked back at the ex she was already smiling.

When they noticed the confusion on Loli's face they both burst out laughing.

The ex walked over to Joshua as they kept laughing.

"Oh that was good we completely had her" the ex said laughing.

"Damn girl, you are a feisty one aren't you?" He said trying to ease his laugh.

"Hey babe" the ex said placing a kiss on Joshua's lips which he happily returned.

"I missed you" she said

"Me too" he replied making a cute face.

Loli stood there being the most confused person on earth. 'what in the world  just happened?' Asking herself wasn't gonna help so she asked them insteas

"What the hell just happened or what the is happening?".

"If I where you I would try not to figure them out, they are probably the weirdest couple you will ever meet" A girl walking in their direction said. It sounded like she was familiar with them and had seen every thing that had played out but wasn't surprised.

"Shut up Irene, you are just jealous" the ex who was cuddled up in Joshua's embrace said sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Hahahah.... Fuck you Efua" Irene said sticking her middle finger up. Loli stood there dumbfounded.

"Hi there, I am Irene" she said waving. "That's Efua, and that's Joshua who you already know I presume" she said but she wasn't done she look around searching for something or someone else.

"Oh. And that's Jacob, he is quiet snubby and seem arrogant but don't take it to heart" she finished echoing the last part.

Ohh they must be like a group. She has read about it in novels since she has never really had  friends. She turned to look at who she was referring to but she didn't expect what she saw.

This was definitely how romance novel put it. She always thought it was too unreal fake and exaggerated but here she was experiencing it with her eyes.

Demi god, Greek god, god-like and every other words they used to describe the male lead, she attributed it to the one walking towards them.

He walked towards them in a very slow motion. His foot step echoed as he walked majestically. His eyes where like a burning blaze and his stare set her up on fire. Did he have fever because he was hot as hell, "here take me lemme be your thermometer so I can get a taste of those juicy lips".

Wait....  Was this all in her head?

"Earth to You" Irene said snapping her fingers. Yup that was definitely in her head because as she turned to look at Irene, Jacob was already before her standing beside Irene. 'huh! What the hell was I looking at, I totally lost it there'

This is definitely the outcome of reading to much romance novel.

"Hi I'm Jacob" he said offering his hand for a shake.

'huhh? I thought she said he was a snub' she had always thought handsome guys where snubs or arrogant because it was like that in almost all her novels. But in the manner which he had spoken neither sounded like a snub or an arrogant person.

"I'm Loli" she shook his hand.

"Huhhh, what is this" Irene said

"I know right, where the hell is the Jacob we know" Efua said.

"Since when did you start talking to strangers" Irene said.

"Or even introduce yourself" Efua finished

" You think I didn't hear you calling me a snub" he attacked.

"That's because you are a snub. Remember, it took three months before you started talking to me" Joshua said.

'whoa this is what having friends look like' Loli thinks. She stood there watching their whole banters.

Jacob began walking away from them, he had an angry expression or maybe that was just his normal facial expression.  Efua and Joshua followed him at his back with.

"Hey Jackass, hold up" Efua said as they speed up to him.

Irene who was about to follow them stopped and asked

"Aren't you coming?"

"Huh! Me" loli said pointing at herself.

"Well obviously". She talked back to Loli and linked arms with her dragging her away.

++++

"So tell us, why are you resuming in the middle of the semester" Efua asked
Joshua was seated on Efua's left side and Jacob on the right side. While Irene was seated on the opposite side with Loli.

This was definitely a question which she couldn't answer truthfully. Her gaze shifted to Jacob and he was already looking at her like he could read minds.

If there was one thing Loli hated was mind readers even though she knew they didn't exist. Her thoughts had a personality of its own and it was completely different from who she shows herself to be. Her facial expressions and get thoughts where never in sync. Like right how, she had a smile on her face but she was indeed thinking of a lie to say.

"Well, me and my mom moved to Nigeria about a month ago, and it took us longer than expected to settle in." she answered after she had decided to tell only the surface of the truth. Praying they don't ask any family related question like what about her dad.

"Well it's pretty obvious you aren't from here, your accent is very pronounced" Joshua said.

"Yeah But you could have easily just come a month before the school resumed" Efua said not letting the subject go.

Loli smile and shrugged stylishly ignoring the question. This did not pass by Jacob although he had No idea why he was interested in her.

The food which they had previously ordered came in and they started eating. But apparently the no talking while eating rule definitely didn't apply to them because they kept talking.

"Do you stay in hostel of off k" Irene asked.

"Off K?" Loli asked confused by the word.

"Off K means off campus, like staying in a. House outside the school." Efua interpreted

"Ohhh. Well I stay in the hostel" she answered.

"Which one?" Jacob who had being silent till now asked.

"Bishop Hostel" she answered and they all stopped eating.

(Apparently all the different hostels had a name.)

"What, really?" Joshua asked being surprised.

"Are you serious" Irene echoed.

"Yeah, why are you all so surprised".

"Well looks like you aren't aware but Bishop Hostel is like the most expensive hostel here". Efau said.

Loli was confused at their reaction.

"So?" She asked

"Renting a house cost about 300,000 niara (about $750) and Bishop Hostel cost 600,000 naira (about $1500) that's about half the price for off K. And yet in Bishop Hostel you still get to share your room with someone and you also have to abide by their stupid rule of bed checks and get to hear crap from those annoying portals." Irene said

"So I presume you all are staying off campus" Loli said smiling. She already knew about this, but she figured that it would be safer to stay with someone than staying alone so as to keep her mom's mind at ease

"Well hell yeah, ain't nobody stopping me from clubbing all night". Irene said.

Loli was surprised because she never imagined Irene to be someone like that. That would be Efau.

"You seem to already know about this, you don't seem too fazed" Jacob said looking at her attentively.

'What is wrong with this dude, why his he so into my matter and creepy me out. I take all my Demi god and Greek god compliment back'  she thinks to her self.

"My dad secretary is in charge of paying my fees but we are both made a deal to let me pay the hostel fees myself. So my Dad still thinks I am staying in the hostel" Efua said laughing.

This amused Loli "what was the deal you made?" She asked curiously.

"Well apparently she it was more of a threat and not a deal" Irene answered.

"Actually he has being using my dad's car to pick up ladies and I happened to catch sight of this incident three times and I have them all on camera. So it's more of a blackmail" Efua causing them to laugh.

"Joshua you've being awfully quiet today" Jacob said to him.

Loli only knew Joshua for not up to a day but with her experience in the class she couldn't help but side with Jacob.

"Awwn those somebody miss my talks" Joshua teased.

"Just forget why asked" Jacob said almost regretting his action now.

"I don't know babe, I've just being feeling lonely for a while now" Joshua said more to Efau than the rest of them.

'Just to admit they do look cute together' she thinks. She liked how they were so comfortable around each other and other people. If only she could be that comfortable to even herself.

"Loli, I know we just met today but I would really like to ask you a favour" Efua said with a serious Expression.

Loli got a strange vibe she didn't know why. She looked at Irene and Jacob but they looked uninterested.

"Yeah anything", she answered

"Well Joshua and I have being falling apart recently, so we have being trying to try something new to help us bring the fire back our relationship, so... Please if you don't mind, we were wondering if you wouldn't mind being in a threesome with us".

°o°
Chapter 3 loading.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.6K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
202K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
506K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.1M 60.1K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...