OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 11

5.7K 351 54
By CharuSharma3

Three thousand plus words. Enjoy.

Contd. from last chapter...

At the clifftop....

Calmness washed over his entire being as the dark passenger within Arnav Singh Raizada embraced his very own Khushi Kumari Gupta. Her antics are a clear proof of the fact that she is hiding something from him, but the creature thought to give her some benefit of doubt as this relationship is pretty new for both of them. No matter what he can never be the ASR with her. That Satan will remain forever buried for his angel.

However he did not have to wait for long, as some soothing minutes later Khushi blurted out the reason for her earlier acts and as her words sinked within his complicated mind OPR went all rigid. His muscles tensed with every passing second as he analyzed the reality of her PA' ramblings.

....I just...I...dont know what to do Arnav Sir. I dont want to agree with Buaji and at the same time I dont feel good about giving up this....this chance of helping an old lady in need.

Rage. Unimaginable rage like hot molten lava bubbled inside the beast that till now was only residing within Arnav Raizada. The obsessive and over possessive side of Raizada was being forced to wake up violently by this one suggestion of Madhumati Mishra. Someone was demanding a separation of his soul?...his aura?...his Khushi from him?!?! WHY WHY WHY screamed his insides feeling the onslaught of emotions. Pain. Anger. And hurt to be specific.

A low growl echoed around the cliffside making the lady within his arms tremble in reflex. The Over Possessive Raizada tightened his hold over his object of affections and clenching his teeth he passed a husky rough warning in Khushi's ears.

Dont even dare to say 'Yes' to your Buaji Khushi....

He felt her squirming away from him which only multiplied his anger 10 times. And feeling her twitching back OPR twisted her around to face him but did not let go off her petite waist. The dark minded man sensed the nervousness filled in his woman' hazel eyes as they locked with his own angry brown. But this time even her flabbergasted state did not change his attitude. Before he could finish the pointless discussion the stubborn lady interjected him.

But why Arnav Sir?? A change of job wont really affect us, you see....

Its Arnav Khushi. Only Arnav. No Sir. No Ji. Only Arnav. WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP understood?!? And no I wont allow anyone to separate us.

The obsessive man released her reluctantly knowing that she was feeling uncomfortable in his arms and then prepared himself to hear out her part of the arguement. No matter the situation the alpha inside him will always hear out his female as to him they are each others equal. Hence OPR left her embrace and stood with his hands behind his back, a clear sign of control on his part.

Okay. Okay its....its....Arnav. Happy. I know we are in a relationship. And hypothetically speaking, if I choose to work elsewhere nothing will change between us.

Watching his fierce kitten arguing with him like a lioness made the animal mentally smirk. Even though he was hating the idea of this hypothetical separation still a livid Khushi always makes him crazy, so his twisted mind tried to dominate her further. Switching his attention he tried to  rile up Khushi Gupta.

Jaane dunga to ja paogi na Khushi...Over Possessive yuhin nahi hoon tumhare liye sweetheart. (You will get to go when I will let you Khushi...I aint Over Possessive for no reason you see sweetheart).

Kyun kya karlenge aap huh? Boliye?                                                                                            (Why? What will you do to me huh? Tell me?)

Loosing herself to her anger the woman questioned the obsessive creature by holding the lapels of his coat. While the OPR smiled happily in his mind as Khushi' proximity felt serene to him. Poor woman always gets fooled by me. He mused.

Mere paagalpan tumne abhi dekha hi kahan hai Khushi.
(You have not witnessed by craziness yet Khushi).

Saying this the beast stared back at a livid Khushi only to kiss her cheek in a nano second making the woman aware of their closeness. Realization dawned on her as her eyes widened perhaps showing her disbelief at her own actions. She left his lapel turning all red and looked away playing with her duppata, clearly displaying her anxiousness.

We were talking hypothetically, I am not saying I have accepted the offer.

Watching her nervousness the OPR changed his stance and  held his woman by the balls of her shoulder and expressed his thoughts about the subject in a no non-sense tone of his, with such finality that Khushi could do nothing but stand like a fish out of the water.

Meri deewangi aur aashiqui tumse hai kitten. Ab socho tum door gayi to mere andar ke Over Possessive Raizada ka kya haal hoga? Lavanya Kashyap, woh touchy feely client, my staff, do you want me to go on further?
(You are my madness kitten. Now imagine if you walk away from me what will this Over Possessive Raizada do? Lavanya Kashyap, that touchy feely client, my staff do you want me to go on further?)

His mentioned examples had a sudden effect on his kitten. Her gaping mouth and wideeyes were a sheer evidence of the fact. The man thought that the discussion ended on a good note and hugged his sweetheart lovingly who ultimately melted in his warmth. However her next question made him chuckle with no humor.

Aur agar gharwalon ko mana karne ke baad bhi humein zabardasti job change karna pada toh?
(And if after expressing my denial to the family I am still forced to change my job then whats gonna happen?)

Tumhare aas paas humesha mere bodyguards hotein hain. Tumhare pal pal ki khabar rehti hai mujhe. Ek minute mein tumhara problem solve kardunga. No big deal for OPR Khushi.
(You are constantly surrounded by my bodyguards. I get your timely updates too. In such a case I will be informed and in a minute your problem will be solved).

A sigh of relief escaped the lips of Khushi Gupta and the alterego of Raizada too shared the same emotion. Finally they were not hiding anything from one another. And once again all was fine in their little bubble of joy. But time and fate have a mind of their own and none can beat the two for long....or can they??

###

As Khushi sat down at the dining table with her family members Buaji scrutnized every move of her niece. Khushi Gupta could literally feel the pressure of her Buajis hawk eyes. But the girl pretended to be unaware and tried to enjoy her dinner. She knew in the depths of heart her heart that after this meal the elderly woman will pounce on her.

Buaji is known for sending people on heavy guilt trips with her mere words, so it wont be long before the old lady cracks. Time passed quickly today rather than its slow pace like every other day and it was after washing the dishes that Madhumati Mishra snapped.

Have you given a thought about what we discussed....last night Khushi?

The question startled Khushi, nonetheless she controlled herself and answered nonchalantly. Since now she is OPR'....everything, a straight 'no' will only help her case. So without compromising for others for the first time the selfless Gupta gave a transparent and honest answer.

There is not much to think about Buaji..I am happy with my current job.

She responded with a smile and tried to leave the kitchen with downcast eyes but then Buaji grabbed her shoulders urgently. Khushi mentally rolled her eyes at the gesture. Convincing the old woman is not a piece of cake. Ever. She thought to herself.

Khushi I know that Raizada is bullying you. And its not nice to be such a selfless girl all the time. Why dont you quit this job once n for all huh?

Because I am happy with this job Buaji. I accept that initially Mr. Raizada and I were unable to gel with each other. However things are different now.

Different?? Different...how so?

Khushi gulped at the open ended question. How can she explain about the drastic change within Mr. Raizada? She cannot really introduce OPR to her now...can she? Buaji will have a blast if she hears out the theory of ASR of having an alterego. She barely understands much about her own Sankadevi side. Ughhh this is so difficult. Pulling away from her thoughts the girl tried her best to reassure the worried Mrs Mishra.

Listen to me carefully Buaji as I wont repeat this again. Both me and Mr. Raizada are working cordially with each other now. Yes we had our differences initially, but now we have worked them out. I swear on you.

The swearing bit helped a lot as her worrywat Buaji calmed down hearing the honesty of her words. And Khushi understood that for now she had won the arguement. Yeah for now. Her first hand experience of living with this dysfunctional family for the last ten years...counts for something right?

###

As her baby brother returned from his work the sharp minded Anjali Raizada noted the subtle changes which seemed to have taken over her Chotte since a month now. The change had been gradual and slow but enough for an observant woman like her to acknowledge.To everyone she is simply a homely, melodramatic and traditional lady who happens to be the sister of the businessman ASR.

While none is aware about the calculative and mystical Anjali that resides within her. The personality which remains hidden from all, her alterego, the MSR, as in Mastermind Singh Raizada.The fella who knows the art of mind games. However her games are never negative or selfish, rather they are always played with good intentions, in favor of her baby brother Arnav. And a prime example of this game is the PA of ASR, Khushi Kumari Gupta.

The MSR with a slight smile recalls how she had followed the wonder woman Khushi for an entire day one evening. Actually she had witnessed her Chotte' accident with Khushi' scooter followed by a hilarious arguement between them. So there and then she had decided to collect as much information as possible about this Gupta woman who bravely stood up against her snobbish of a brother. After that incident it was a piece of cake on Anjalis part to call up Aman only to force him to interview Khushi and come up with a position for her in AR Designs.

Anjali Raizada chuckled remembering all the times when she saw her brother whirling through one emotion, then another, till his mind completely accepted the fact that Khushi Kumari Gupta is meant to be his. And today watching his Chotte smirking to himself in delight, she feels like patting her own shoulder for catching Ms. Gupta through her sensitive radar.

Few hours pass and slowly all the Raizadas join the dining table for dinner. Nani, Mami, Mama, Akaash and finally her Chotte start their meal. While the dark passenger within Anjali, with her eagle eyes gaze at the serenity present on Arnavs face. The sight pleased her the most. It was a clear description of calmness that resides inside the king of the jungle. Hmmm so my lion of a brother has finally found his happiness...with his lioness, thought the Mastermind Singh Raizada. Suddenly curiosity got the better of her and she could not help but verbalize her thoughts.

Chotte your face screams serenity these days, as if you have bagged the biggest deal of your life. Is it so?

The clever Raizada woman did not miss the tiny smirk that appeared on his brothers face. A clear indication that she hit the bulls eye with her words.

You know me very well Di. I guess the talent of observation runs in the blood.

And the wink which followed his response made the smart Raizada lady nod in approval. Her plans were running on the road of success and soon the time will come when her baby brother will openly and officially accept Khushi Gupta as his other half. How exciting will that moment be? She mused while enjoying her dinner.

###

The next morning a cold and harsh Raizada sped his car to AR in a mood that could kill even his worst enemies. All thanks to the person sitting besides him. Nandkishore Khurrana.

Yup his cousin brother had surprised the Raizada family with his sudden arrival from Sydney, Australia, around dawn making ASR more furious if possible. And then on his sisters insistence the man had no option but to tag NK along with him to AR. Exactly. Out of all the places in the world the fool chose AR for his internship. Where is the logic here? Thought the furious Raizada.

So here was ASR driving like a maniac to AR feeling the mind of OPR yawning within the confines of his mindpalace. Tightening his grip over the steering wheel the man mentally plotted the different ways of killing his own cousin. A fantasy that can never turn into reality.

Woah your SUV is so cool Nannav. I like it. Specially the speed huh.

The brooding man only glared at his lunatic of a cousin praying to the almighty to reach asap to his workplace. Thankfully he did not have to wait for long, as in a matter of a few minutes they were at the gate of his building making Arnav sigh in relief.

Wait Nannav walk a lil slowly will ya? I am sprinting over here.

If I will walk at your pace then how am I gonna ignore you...You big Buffoon!! he mused fiercely.

Huffing at the public display of silliness the CEO of AR simply advanced towards his cabin. And as ASR entered his office his alterego aka OPR flashed like a neon sign all ready to dominate the Raizada' mental dungeon. Now a days the transition happens is smoothly between the alteregos that one might confuse the two pole apart personalities as friends. Hahh. As if?

As the dark passenger hidden inside Arnavs mind reigned control his hawk eyes sweeped across the glass walled cabin only to see no signs of Khushi Kumari Gupta. Annoyed by her absence the dangerous creature plastered himself on the floor to ceiling windows in complete desperation. Thankfully a minute later his heart fluttered clearly indicating that she is somewhere nearby.

However in the next moment the over possessive animal lost his nerves. The sight that greeted him felt like swallowing hot burning coal in the heated and scorching Sahara desert.

His woman, his object of affections stood near the reception smiling and giggling with his very own over friendly and intrusive cousin NK. As if the two were some long lost buddies, or family, or.....no...NO NO NO. The camaraderie between the two felt like a pricky thorn being rubbed all over the bleeding heart of the Over Possessive Raizada. The reason for that beautiful smile should alway be OPR and no one else. NONE. NADA.

The livid beast swore loudly and dashed downstairs startling all of his employees including a scared NK and confused Khushi. Not being the one who gives a damn about his staff the OPR grabbed the now terrified Nandkishore and demanded in a cold and dead voice.

What the hell are you still doing here?!? 'You' are here for your INTERNSHIP remember?? This is not a place to mingle and chit chat mind you, especially with Khushi. Maintain the professionalism of this organization...got it?!?

Uhhhh...yeah...uhuh...yes...Nannav....I...um. I got it....now let go of me dude. Chill.

Understanding that creating a scene wont help his case the alpha male Raizada pushed his cousin away without a second glance and then turned over only to stare intensely at the hazel eyes of his woman who was now blushing like a ripe tomato.

I want to discuss something with you Ms. Gupta come with me to our cabin. And Aman help our new intern NK in settling down.

All this while his eyes did not waver from Khushi. Rather he simply moved forward and placed a gentle hand over his PAs back whisking her away to his cabin away from the watchful eyes of his  workers. The Beast only wanted to be alone with his Beauty at the moment.

###

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!

Whats wrong kitten? What did I do?

Stop this act will you. You are not that good of an actor Arnav.

I like my name without the JI. It sounds so intimate.

Ughhhh. Are you even listening to yourself?!?!

What???

YOU...YOU...OPR.

The obsessed twin of Arnav stood leaning against the doorjamb with his hands across his chest and a smirk that screamed triumph. While his beauty displayed her rage sitting on the sofa legs crossed and a raised index finger pointing towards him. The animal knew that his woman did not appreciate his caveman side much. But after having separated that nosy cousin of his from Khushi, the OPRs ego touched the sky, which ultimately calmed his OPR self.

Stop smirking Mr. Raizada. Why are you so dominating towards me? NKji and I were having a good laugh and you treated him like the worst enemies of yours...

As soon as Khushi' words registered his brain his smirk vanished  altogether only to be replaced by a sneer, while a blanket of jealousy wrapped around his over possessive mind. Standing upright the man strolled towards his lady making her stop her train of thoughts.

Khushi ko OPR se koi alag nai kar skta samjhi tum.
(No one can separate Khushi from OPR is it clear).

Door rahiye...paas mat aayeye...aap rukiye wahin...arey arey....hey Devi maiyya.
(Stay away...dont come any closer...stop right there...hey hey...oh goshhh).

Inspite of Khushi' protest the man continued till he succeeded in shackling his prey between his arms. While the woman sat trembling on the sofa with shivering lips and shallow breath like an aphrodite....a pure seductress in her true form, mused the over possessive Raizada. His world, his personal universe, Khushi Gupta loves to demand this one thing which is impossible, i.e to stay away from her.

Nahi rukunga. Aur kaun rokega mujhe huh...tum? Because you simply cant Khushi.
(I wont stop. And who will stop me huh...you?)

Before the obsessed alpha could kiss his surprised and anxious PA a knock on the door interrupted their beautiful moment making  the livid beast swore in disbelief yet again. Did he not instruct his good for nothing staff about his need for privacy...or did he fumble somewhere? Damn it!! However, this aint something new right? He asked his subconscious, as like always fate tried to bother him during his private time with Khushi. Ughhh. Disengaging from his thoughts Arnav muttered a quick 'come in' to the intruder.

And like fresh drops of  kerosene on fire a smiling Nandkishore appeared at the doorstep of his cousins cabin. Unfortunately the innocent fool had no clue of the crime he had just
committed.

Hey brother....oh hello Khushiji, nice to see here again. Green color really suits you huh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey folks hope you enjoyed reading OPR. I know I am lagging behind my schedule. But I promise to try harder. Immerse yourself in the tale of Arshi. And yeah will focus on Arshi addictions too. Thanks. Love ya. Happy 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
192K 8.9K 19
An SS: What if our Khushi Kumari Gupta the new PA of ASR is very open and flirtacious about her feelings. It is love at first sight for both. And Arn...
29.2K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...