I Know What Comes With This G...

By SymbioticSpider616

Y/N L/N. A boy born with an incredible quirk, but has suffered through so much pain and loss in his life. Thi... More

Bio
Chapter 2: Start Line
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: Combat Training
Chapter 5: Izuku vs Katsuki
Chapter 6: The Spider vs the Bird and the Frog
Chapter 7: Class Rep
Chapter 8: Encounter With the Unknown
Chapter 9: Evolve or Die
Chapter 10: The Other
Chapter 11: That's the Idea, Ochaco
Chapter 12: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter 13: In Their Own Quirky Ways

Chapter 1: Origin

27.5K 419 783
By SymbioticSpider616

???: *Narrating* Here's the sad truth: All men are not created equal... and life isn't fair. I was taught this lesson... a lot.

It was night and a man and woman had just left a movie theater with their two young children, one being a eight-year-old boy and the other being a six-year-old girl.

The father then spoke to his wife.

D/N: Should we grab a cab home?

He asked her.

Before the mother could answer, the son suddenly interrupted.

Y/N: No, dad! Let's cut through the park!

He yelled out eagerly with a smile.

S/N: Yeah!

The daughter excitedly agreed with a nod.

M/N: I don't know, guys, it seems like a long walk.

She said in concern, making the two children frown slightly.

Y/N: Come on, it's not that long. We never come into the city at night. Can we just do this one thing?

He begged, making D/N think for a moment.

D/N: Sure, I don't see why not.

He answered, making the kids cheered happily while M/N looked at D/N with concern.

M/N: I don't think that's a good idea, D/N. Who knows what's out there.

She said in concern while D/N smiled before wrapping his left arm around her and placing his left hand on her right shoulder.

D/N: Don't worry. Your big, strong husband will keep you all safe.

He said with a smug smile.

M/N: My hero.

She said sarcastically.

The family then began to walk into the park.

As they continued walking, Y/N looked at S/N.

Y/N: Hey, S/N. You wanna race?

He asked her with a smile.

She looked at him with a smile of her own.

S/N: Yeah! I'll beat you this time!

She declared before suddenly running further into the park and leaving Y/N behind.

He smiled and began to run after her.

Y/N: You cheater!

He yelled out to her.

They both continued racing each other with S/N still in the lead, but the truth was that Y/N could've easily passed her, thanks to one reason.

He was born with a quirk.

To put it simply, quirks are a unique superpower that eighty percent of the world's population are born with while the other twenty percent don't have one, "quirkless" is what it's called.

But strangely, everyone in Y/N's family was born quirkless, everyone except for him.

As shocking as it was at first, his family was happy for him because not only did he have a quirk, he had a powerful one.

His quirk allowed him to possess dozens of superhuman abilities along with others that were spider-related.

And one of them allowed him to talk to spiders.

As they continued running, Y/N began hearing dozens of voices in his head speaking simultaneously, only able to hear a few of them clearly.

Female voice 1: *Mentally* Get out of here!

Male voice 1: *Mentally* Leave this place!

Male voice 2: *Mentally* It's not safe!

Female voice 2: *Mentally* Run away!

All: *Mentally* You're in danger!

They all warned him.

Y/N then widened his eyes as he suddenly felt a tingling sensation in the back of his skull.

Suddenly, something large with green skin and covered with a purple cloak leapt from one of the trees on the right and slashed S/N across her torso with the claws on it's left hand.

Y/N's eyes widened in horror as he saw her blood spill from her body before she fell to the ground without a sound.

Y/N: S/N!

He yelled out to her.

The assailant then stood up straight and turned to Y/N, showing more of its features and revealing to be a tall, muscular male with sharp fangs, four horns and red-glowing eyes.

Y/N began moving backwards, but felt the tingling sensation again, causing him to fall backwards onto the ground.

The beast smiled evilly as he walked towards Y/N with his sister's blood dripping from his claws, but suddenly D/N ran in and tackled the beast from the front only for it to have no effect.

D/N: Get away from them!

He yelled in rage.

The beast continued to smile as he grabbed D/N by the neck with his right hand and lifted him up high into the air before a snap was heard.

He had broken D/N's neck.

M/N: D/N!

She yelled out to him horror.

The beast tossed D/N's lifeless body aside and turned to M/N and Y/N who both had terrified expressions.

M/N stepped in front of Y/N.

M/N: Y/N, run!

She ordered him as she kept her attention on the beast, who was walking towards them.

M/N: Stay away, you monster!

She ran at him, ready to attack while he just stood in place looking at her with a crazed smile.

The moment she got close enough, she swung her right arm at the beast, but before the hit could even land, the beast suddenly swung his right arm with great speed and hit her into a nearby tree.

A loud thud was heard as she crashed into the tree, back first.

She then fell to the ground and let out a weak groan of pain.

Not only had she crashed into the tree, but also had large claw marks cut across her torso.

A tear fell from her cheek before she slowly slouched down, dead.

The beast looked at his now bloody claws with satisfaction before turning to where Y/N was, only to see he was no longer there.

He began to look around the area and sniff the air, searching for him.

Y/N was crouching with his back against a nearby tree, hiding behind it with his hand over his mouth, trying to keep himself quiet.

The beast sniffed again and suddenly turned to the tree Y/N was hiding behind.

He smiled before he began walking towards the tree.

Y/N's heartbeat grew faster as he heard the beast's footsteps coming closer to him.

The beast stopped as he had now arrived.

He placed his left hand on the tree before walking forward and looking down... to see nothing.

The beast looked in confusion.

He then looked up the tree and above him was Y/N, who had climbed up and was now sticking to the trunk with his quirk and with his back still against it.

Y/N could only look down in horror as the beast found him, but to his shock, the beast looked back down and continued searching.

Y/N: *Thoughts* How didn't he see me?

He thought to himself before he removed his left hand from the tree, looked at it, and got his answer.

His hand, along with the rest of his body, had no color and were completely transparent, only being able to see himself with a red outline that went across his entire body.

Y/N: *Thoughts* I'm invisible?

He thought to himself in surprise.

His surprise was short-lived as he heard the beast sniffing the air again.

Male voice 3: *Mentally* Your scent is like ours.

Y/N heard in his head before multiple spiders crawled near him.

Female voice 3: *Mentally* He won't be able to tell the difference.

She finished.

The beast continued to sniff the air for Y/N, but to no avail as the spiders in the area were masking his scent.

The beast let out a growl in anger before quickly running away from the scene.

Y/N remained hidden for a few more seconds before crawling down the tree and onto the ground.

After standing up, his invisibility had deactivated.

He then looked up at the spiders that were still on the tree.

Y/N: T-thank you.

He thanked them for their help.

Spiders: *Mentally* You're welcome.

They responded.

Y/N then quickly rushed back to his family to see their bodies laying lifelessly on the ground.

He stared at the scene as tears quickly began to well up in his eyes.

Y/N: No...

He said in disbelief.

Y/N then suddenly heard a weak whimper from up ahead.

He immediately looked to where the noise came from and saw that his sister was moving.

Y/N: S/N!

He yelled as he ran to her.

When he arrived, he saw that there was blood leaking out of her wound.

Y/N quickly knelt down next to her and placed his hands over the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

S/N looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

S/N: Y-Y/N... it hurts.

She said to him in a pained voice.

Tears began to roll down Y/N's cheeks.

Y/N: Y-you're gonna be all right. Just hang on, okay?

He tried to reassure her.

Y/N then lifted his head and began to desperately cry out for help.

Y/N: Help! Someone please help! My sister's hurt!

S/N then placed her left hand on his right arm, making him look at her.

S/N: I-I'm... scared.

She said weakly before she suddenly stopped breathing, her eyes slowly shut and her body went limp.

Y/N: S/N?

He called to her, but got no response.

Y/N: S/N!

He called to her again, but she still remained silent.

Y/N grit his teeth as more tears began to well up in his eyes.

Y/N: No, please! Please stay with me!

He begged her as he began to sob.

He then gently wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, hugging her.

Y/N: I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

He apologized to her as he continued sobbing.

Y/N then raised his head to the night sky and yelled in rage and sadness.

(Time skip)

A while after that, Y/N had called the police off of D/N's phone and they arrived to the scene with paramedics.

While the paramedics were handling his family's bodies, he was being asked for a description of the murderer.

After all was said and done, a police officer walked up to Y/N.

Random male police officer 1: Hey, kid.

He said gently to Y/N, making him look at him.

Random male police officer 1: You got anyone that can take care of you?

He asked him.

(Time skip)

The officer and Y/N arrived at a house in a police car.

They both got out and knocked at the door.

The door soon opened to reveal a man and woman.

Man and woman: Y/N!

They both yelled as they lunged out at Y/N and hugged him.

Random male police officer 1: Your this boy's aunt and uncle?

The officer asked them.

U/N stood up and looked at him.

U/N: Yes, sir.

He answered with a nod.

Random male police officer 1: Do you think you'll be able to take care of him?

He asked U/N.

U/N: Of course.

He nodded again.

The officer then looked at Y/N.

Random male police officer 1: Are you gonna be okay here, kid?

He asked him gently before Y/N responded with a nod.

The officer nodded in acknowledgement before walking back to his car and driving off.

U/N and A/N took Y/N inside their house and led him to the living room before sitting him down on a couch.

Y/N lowered his head as he began to quietly cry.

U/N kneeled down in front of him and gently placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

U/N: Y/N.

He gently called to him.

Y/N raised his head and looked at him with teary eyes before noticing that his uncle's eyes were also filled with tears.

U/N: Don't worry. We're gonna take care of you from now on. I promise.

He assured Y/N before gently hugging him.

As they continued to hug each other, Y/N began to cry again over his deceased family while U/N quietly did the same, especially for D/N, as he was his brother.

A/N walked over to them, gently placed her hand on Y/N's head and caressed it, getting his attention.

A/N: You should go get some rest, Y/N. You can sleep on our bed until we can get this all sorted out.

She told him.

Y/N nodded, got off the couch and walked upstairs with A/N to their bedroom.

When they arrived, A/N opened the door and led him to the bed.

Y/N laid down on the bed before A/N pulled a blanket over him and kissed him on the forehead.

A/N: Good night, Y/N.

She said before leaving the room and closing the door.

As Y/N laid on the bed, he sniffled.

Y/N: *Thoughts* I couldn't save them...

He thought to himself in sadness.

He closed his eyes before tears began rolling down his cheeks.

Y/N: *Thoughts* It's all my fault.

He continued before soon falling asleep.

Everything went quite and all that could be seen was darkness before he suddenly heard voices.

D/N: Get away from them!

M/N: Stay away, you monster!

S/N: I-I'm... scared.

Suddenly, a thirteen-year-old Y/N gasped, opened his eyes and quickly sat up from the bed he was laying in.

He panted for a moment before he began to breath shakily.

Y/N: *Thoughts* That dream... that stupid dream.

He thought in annoyance before his eyes began tearing up, to which he immediately wiped away.

He sat at the side of his bed and sighed.

It's been five years since the death of his family and he's been living with his aunt and uncle ever since.

Y/N stood from the bed and took off his shirt, revealing his toned, lean muscles and eight-pack abs.

After what happened to his family, he dedicated himself to training his body and his quirk whenever he had the chance so he could protect U/N and A/N.

He then began to put on his school uniform.

(Downstairs)

U/N was sitting in a chair with a small table in front of him, fixing a device while A/N was in a chair of her own, knitting.

U/N: Something's bothering him. Maybe he's too embarrassed to tell me what it is or maybe I'm too embarrassed to ask him, ya think? I don't know. I just don't know anymore.

He said to A/N as they both continued working.

Y/N suddenly came down the stairs and walked towards the door with his uniform and backpack on.

Y/N: Morning. I'm heading off to school now, see ya later.

He said as waved at them.

U/N: Oh, yeah, wait, Y/N. I'll drive you there, buddy.

He said as he stood from his chair.

Y/N looked back at him.

Y/N: It's alright, I'll take the train.

He said reassuringly, only for U/N to continue.

U/N: No, no, no. I need the exercise. Go on. Go, go, go.

Y/N opened the door and walked outside while U/N grabbed his jacket and gave A/N a thumbs up.

A/N just smiled in response.

He then walked outside and closed the door behind him.

(Time skip)

After a drive in U/N's car, the two of them arrived at Y/N's school and parked nearby.

Y/N: Thanks for the ride, U/N.

He thanked him before going to unbuckle his seatbelt.

U/N: No, wait a minute, Y/N. We need to talk.

U/N suddenly said, stopping Y/N.

Y/N: We can talk later.

He replied as he looked at him.

U/N: We can talk now if you let me.

He continued as he turned off the radio and looked back at Y/N.

Y/N: What do we have to talk about? Why now?

He asked him.

U/N: Because we haven't talked at all for so long, A/N and I don't even know who you are anymore. You shirk your chores, you're in your room all the time, you start fights at school-

Y/N interrupted.

Y/N: I didn't start that fight, I told you that.

He said in an annoyed tone.

U/N: Well, you sure as hell finished it.

He commented.

Y/N has been constantly bullied by other kids ever since he was young because his quirk was "creepy", for being a "nerd" and for being half Mexican, never making any real friends because of it.

He tried not letting what the bullies said or did get to him, but the other day one of them tried to fight him while insulting him about his deceased family and it resulted in the bully getting slammed into a wall with enough force to make it crack.

Thankfully, the bully's quirk gave him crocodile skin, which is very durable, but even with it, they still received some injuries.

Y/N: What was I supposed to do, run away?

He asked.

U/N: No, you're not supposed to run away, but- Y/N look, you're changing, I know, I went through exactly the same thing at your age.

He told him.

Y/N: No, not exactly.

He disagreed.

U/N: Y/N, these are the years when a man changes into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. That bully probably deserved what happened, but just because you can beat him up doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

He explained to him.

Y/N: Are you afraid I'm gonna turn into some criminal? Quit worrying about me, okay? Something's different, I'll figure it out. Stop lecturing me, please.

He told him.

U/N: I don't mean to lecture and I don't mean to preach and I know that I'm not your father-

Y/N interrupted again.

Y/N: Then stop pretending to be!

He angrily yelled at him.

There was a moment of silence before U/N nodded.

U/N: ...Right... I'll pick you up here when you get out.

He said to him.

Y/N looked down for a moment before getting out of the car and closing the door.

U/N then drove off and Y/N walked the rest of the way to his school.

(Time skip)

Y/N was in his last class, sitting at his desk when he sighed and put his face into the palms of his hands.

Y/N: *Thoughts* I shouldn't have yelled at him. I shouldn't have even said something like that. I'll apologize as soon as I see him.

He thought to himself in remorse.

He removed his face from his palms before his vision suddenly began to change.

He saw U/N being blasted by a man's quirk before falling to the ground.

Y/N: *Thoughts* What?

He thought to himself in confusion.

His vision went back to normal as the final bell rang.

He quickly gathered his things and left the classroom.

(Time skip)

Y/N was now outside and was quickly walking to where U/N had dropped him off.

Y/N: *Thoughts* What was that? That wasn't real, was it? No. Just my imagination. Has to be.

He thought, trying to reassure himself.

Y/N was nearing the area, but as he was, he saw police and dozens of people gathered around something.

Y/N gained a worried look on his face.

Y/N: No. please, no.

He said to himself in worry.

He quickened his pace and walked into the crowd.

Random man 1: Hey, what happened?

Random man 2: Someone got hurt.

Random woman 1: How?

Hearing them only made Y/N worry even more, causing him to push through the crowd.

He was quickly nearing the center, where there were multiple police officers blocking everyone from the area.

Y/N tried to get through, but a female police officer pushed him back.

Random female police officer 1: Stay back!

She ordered, but Y/N managed to look passed her to see that it was U/N on the ground.

Y/N: THAT'S MY UNCLE!

He yelled in horror before he pushed passed the officer and knelt down next to U/N.

Y/N: What happened!?

He asked worriedly as he turned back to the female officer.

Random female police officer 1: He's been hit with some criminal's quirk, but we just called the paramedics, they're on their way.

She informed him.

Y/N looked at U/N to see that he had his eyes closed, but was still breathing.

Y/N: U/N? U/N!

He called to him.

U/N opened his eyes and began to look at his surroundings.

Y/N: U/N?

He called to him again, making U/N look up at him with teary eyes.

U/N: Y-Y/N.

He called back.

Y/N: I'm here, U/N.

He assured him as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

U/N slowly lifted up his right hand and Y/N gently grabbed it with his.

U/N: Y/N.

He called again before he slowly closed his eyes and laid his head on the ground.

Y/N grew a worried expression on his face.

U/N's grip on Y/N's hand went limp before his hand fell to his body.

U/N was dead.

Y/N grit his teeth as he began to cry over the loss of his uncle.

He then suddenly grew a furious expression on his face as his teeth and nails grew longer and sharper and his eyes began to glow red.

Y/N: *Mentally* Where are they?

He angrily asked the spiders in the area to which they immediately answered.

Y/N stood up and quickly walked through the crowd before running down an empty alleyway at incredible speed.

As he was running, he threw off his backpack and uniform jacket before shooting spider silk out of his finger tips, which quickly wrapped around the lower half of his face, creating a mask made out of webs.

He looked ahead and saw that he was coming up to a dead end due to another building blocking the path.

Y/N ran faster before jumping high into the air and camouflaging himself.

He then landed on the roof of the building before quickly running and jumping to another one.

He repeated this until he landed a fourth time.

He looked ahead to see the criminal he was looking for.

He was wearing a costume with yellow quilt patches and using his quirk to release concentrated blasts of air from his arms to launch himself into the air.

Y/N immediately began to chase after the man.

(Elsewhere)

The criminal landed on the sidewalk before falling to one knee and grunting in pain.

Criminal: Damn it!

He yelled in anger before he was suddenly tackled from behind and pinned to the ground by a male hero.

Random male hero 1: You're coming with me.

He told the criminal as he continued to hold him down.

The criminal growled in anger before he quickly charged up his quirk in his left arm and used it to elbow the hero in the face, dazing him.

Criminal: Get!

He yelled before quickly charging up his right arm, spinning to his left and punching the hero off of himself, sending him away multiple feet.

Criminal: Off!

He finished before quickly getting to his feet and grunting in pain again.

Criminal: *Thoughts* My arms are killing me.

He thought to himself as he looked at his shaking hands.

The criminal clenched his fists before aiming them towards the ground, quickly charging up his quirk and blasting off.

Criminal: Just a few more and-

He was cut off as an invisible object suddenly hit him, knocking him off balance and causing him to fall.

He crashed into the ground and rolled into an alleyway before he was suddenly grabbed and thrown down the rest of it by an invisible force.

The criminal crashed into a wall at the end of the alley before falling to the ground again.

He slowly pushed himself back up as an intense pain coursed throughout his body.

Criminal: What... the hell?

He said in confusion as he stood up and looked down the alley and saw no one there.

The criminal aimed both of his arms forward.

Criminal: Who's there!?

He yelled out.

He then saw something beginning to appear down the alley.

It was Y/N, who had just deactivated his camouflage.

Criminal: Who are you!? What do you want!?

He questioned as he aimed at him.

Y/N looked at him with a furious expression and with his eyes still glowing red.

Y/N: You murdered my uncle...

He said with venom in his voice.

The criminal's eyes widened in shock.

Criminal: H-hey, I didn't mean for things to go down that way.

He said nervously, making Y/N growl in anger as he quickly stormed towards him.

The criminal quickly charged up his quirk in response, ready to fire.

Criminal: Stay back! I'm warning y-!

He was cut off as Y/N suddenly shot two webs at his arms, making them stick to the wall behind him.

Y/N dashed forward before quickly shoving his left forearm against the criminal's throat, pinning him against the wall.

He then raised his right arm before a long bone-like spike suddenly protruded out from the bottom of his wrist.

Y/N clenched his fist and aimed the spike at the criminal's head.

Y/N: I'LL KILL YOU!

He yelled in rage.

Criminal: Wait! Just give me a chance!

He begged.

Y/N: What about my uncle!? Did you give him a chance!? DID YOU!? ANSWER ME!

He yelled as he pulled his arm back, preparing to stab him, but suddenly stopped.

His eyes faded back to normal, he slowly retracted the bone spike and took his left arm off of the criminal.

Criminal: Y-you're letting me go?

He asked before Y/N raised his right arm again and placed his index and middle finger on the left side of the criminal's neck.

Y/N: No.

He answered before the nervous system in both of his fingers glowed red and the criminal was suddenly electrocuted, knocking him out.

Y/N then heard sirens coming near the area and quickly camouflaged himself before jumping to the top of the building and running away.

A police car pulled up near the alleyway and two police officers came out with their guns in their hands and ran into the alley way to see the unconscious criminal.

The two officers looked around the area before turning to each other.

Random male police officer 2: Who did this?

He asked the other officer.

(Time skip)

Y/N was now sitting on top of a building with his mask off, crying again over the loss of U/N.

(Time skip)

It was now afternoon and Y/N had walked all the way home with his now dirty backpack and uniform jacket.

He walked inside his house to see A/N sitting in a chair with a worried look on her face.

She stood up and walked towards him and he told her what happened to U/N.

She cried and they both hugged each other.

(Time skip)

A few weeks have passed and during that time, a funeral was held for U/N.

Y/N was in his room, sitting on the side of his bed, wearing his school uniform and silently crying when A/N walked into his room and sat next to him.

Y/N: ...I missed him a lot today.

He told her.

A/N: I know... I miss him too.

She said.

Y/N: I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to him. He tried to tell me something important and I threw it in his face.

He explained.

A/N: You loved him.

She said before placing her hands on his shoulders and looking at him.

A/N: And he loved you. He never doubted the man you'd grow into, how you were meant for great things. You won't disappoint him.

She smiled at him before standing and walking out of his room.

Y/N remained in his room before suddenly standing up, walking over to his desk, opening one of the drawers and pulling out a sketchbook.

He opened the sketchbook to a random page and began to draw something in it.

(Time skip)

After a couple of minutes, he finally finished what he was drawing and looked at it.

It was a big, white spider symbol with a pair of large, curved fangs and eight legs that had four of them pointing up and the other four pointing down.

Y/N then remembered the words his uncle had told him in the car.

U/N: *Flashback* With great power comes great responsibility. Remember that, Y/N, Remember that.

Y/N: *Narrating* Yeah. Life isn't fair. But I'll never let that stop me. For my parents, for my sister, for my uncle... I will become a hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 252 10
Y/n L/n was born with amazing power, but had never been interested in the whole hero thing. However life has a way to get it wants, and this is how...
1M 48.2K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...
2.5K 64 8
For many being born into the my hero world was hell as all the woman had quirks but the men didn't so they were treated like shit even Y/n, some men...
4.8K 91 10
People are born with quirks some have good ones some have shit ones and others don't have any. Y/n is one person with a good one but he doesn't reall...