๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โ†  ๐’•๐’๏ฟฝ...

By kingstonupontom

โ™ ๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... iii. better off. โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ WE'RE A TEAM...WE JUST NEED TO W... More

BETTER OFF
0 : CAST
00 : TOM HOLLAND
000 : INTRODUCTION
001 : alone
002 : boyfriend
003 : till death do us part
004 : feelin' the blues
005 : la vie, est belle
006 : family affair
007 : love me harder
008 : the secret is out
009 : imagine
010 : taking off
011 : hola grammy's
012 : normality restored
013 : (un)lucky number
014 : i love it when we make up
015 : malamente
016 : in my head
017: BNBG
018 : what you mean to me
019 : new wife, new life
020 : can we get back to the way it was?
021 : an oopsie
022 : no worries
023 : no tears left to cry
024 : moving fast tonite
025 : decision time
026 : jimmy fallon
027 : start of something new
028 : make up
029 : marry me
030 : your song
031 : family reunion
032 : the make up tour
033 : birthday lovin'
034 : birthday lovin' - part two
035 : oliver's issue
036 : the wedding
037 : postpone it for god's sake
038 : the big reveal
040 : families separate
041 : long distance
042 : moniker
043 : tell me, tell me, baby
044 : the end is near
045 : the press rage on
046 : mum and dad
047 : scarlett cabello-holland
048 : precious life
049 : hashtag olidaya
050 : the last hurrah
thank you !!

039 : gq magazine

1.8K 88 43
By kingstonupontom

( 039 )
GQ MAGAZINE
❝ THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE A
ONE-OF-A-KIND COUPLE, FROM
A MOVIE ❞

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

TOM HOLLAND ON MARRIAGE,
THE MEDIA AND A THIRD SPIDERMAN
MOVIE ( WITH A SPECIAL FEATURE)

with british gq ── autumn/winter '20

IT'S A CALM LATE SPRING MORNING WHEN ACTOR TOM HOLLAND MEETS US IN A NEARBY STUDIO IN SOUTH KENSINGTON. He walks in with a smile on his face, one that didn't leave his face for most of the day, a tea in his hand in a mug. I look at him, then the mug, and he chuckles, shrugging casually; "I live like ten minutes away, so what's the point of buying a tea when I can take my favourite mug with me?" He makes a good point.

We had a casual and eased small conversation before the formality of the interview. It was a pleasant one, and it was particularly amusing when he got told off because he laughed too hard during his time in the make up chair. I asked how he was recently, mentioning how we haven't seen him much in public events: after all, the last official red carpet he went to was for the premiere to his second solo film as Spiderman ── Spiderman: Far From Home. He mentions he's been busy recently, having just come home from filming for 4 months for a new movie Cherry, which should be released at the end of the year. He also mentions plans to move
houses in the very near future, and laughs at how it was about time, too. He'd lived in the same 3 bedroom home for almost seven years.

"I've been reluctant to move for many years, because it's my first place that I've ever owned, there's lots of precious memories under that roof. But now, I have a reason to move, and I can't wait to move on." He giggles, the excitement distinct on his face.

I ask what the reason is that he uses to move homes after all this time, but he dismisses it with a wave of his hand. "Everyone will find out soon enough, but not just yet."

I was taken back by his sudden block after hearing him ramble about his house for several minutes, but quickly move onto the success in the roles he keeps finding as an actor. He had just finished filming Cherry, with Avengers: Endgame directors the Russo Brothers, whom he had worked with before, a performance they had deemed 'Oscar worthy' from Holland. I tell him this, he blushes with a sort of sheepish smile.

"I am very proud of my performance...it's something out of the box, so a lot of fans who know me from my previous roles will probably be surprised, much different than Peter Parker."

And what news of the much loved crime-fighting spider? We know the sequel release on July 4th smashed the box office, grossing over a billion dollars, so what of the third movie in this trilogy sequence? Tom chuckles, "We start filming this summer, actually. It's going to hopefully finish in around early October, so I'm all in."

I smile, knowing the delight of his fans knowing that a fan favourite to the MCU will return shortly. I ask if he's looking forward to a third and maybe even final premiere he'd be attending as Spiderman, who he's been playing since 2015.

"I'm going to be devastated! The cast is like my family. And besides, the only time I like having a paparazzi camera near me is during a premiere."

Tom brings up an interesting point. He's long had a struggled relationship with the media, seen hiding and criticising them both publicly and privately. Last year on his birthday, he went media silent for eight months with his best friend (and now wife, as the world has very recently found out on Cabello's single thank u, next on May 10) Scarlett Cabello, emerging from his silence on one occasion for the Far From Home world event.

"When you want to just be with a person on a walk, you don't necessarily want it on all the internet tabloid news stories." Tom shrugs, its clearly so very fragile of a subject for him, but one I can tell is important.

"I get I have some sort of 'duty'-" Holland ironically uses air quotes as he continues. "but at the same time is it so hard for me to be with my wife in a street and not have someone sticking a camera in my face? I always feel like I have to keep my wits about."

This is as far as the public are aware, the first time Tom has addressed Scarlett as his wife. The interview took place just days after Scarlett's third record-breaking album hit sales and she name drops her exes in thank u, next while revealing she married Tom. We do not know when (they celebrated their first anniversary sometime in June as Scarlett posted, but unaware of the date), and I decide to ask that, as well as ask what it's like being married to someone he had known all his life.

Holland shifts a little uncomfortably in his seat, clearly not something he's used to talking about to strangers like me. "This is actually the first time I'm talking about this. It's odd for sure, not having the restriction of hiding our love on social media and in public. But we got married and we're happy, that's all you need to know. She's my beautiful best friend and it's so easy now after all these years of toying back and forth because we know one another inside and out. It's just going to go up from here!" He grins, now relaxed about the subject, and we continue to talk about Scarlett's success and how in awe he is of her for being so accomplished in a short amount of time.

"She has two grammy's, mate! She lived out her life long dream the year she got signed on to her record."

Scarlett, as if she knew she was the topic of conversation, popped into the make up studio where the sit down interview was taking place, carrying a large bag and wore a heavy and oversized jumper. She kisses her husband tenderly on the forehead, though still a little reluctant to do so infront of journalists like myself, leaving him the house keys as she had an important meeting within the hour.

We ask her if she'd take a few photos with Tom. At first she refused, not wanting to upstage her spouse that was meant for him, but Tom manages to convince her to do so on the basis that they'd look nice in frames in their home. She nods, clear instructions of what to be given to wear; oversized, heavy and concealing.

I ask Scarlett the same thing I asked Tom; how married life was treating her. "Oh, that's just the easiest question anyone's ever asked me before!" I wonder why with a cock of my brow, which she quickly notices, adding on - "He makes it so easy. It's bliss with him." She finishes, an adoring smile she wears as she looks down on Tom, who shares the same look as her.

It is very clear that these two are soulmates, if you believe them. These two people are a one-of-a-kind couple, from a movie. Despite all the avoiding of feelings that they've had for eachother for years (Tom says he's fancied his best friend for a decade) and the hardships that almost cost them this bliss (throwback to Theo James circa July 2018), it is very clear these two are going to stick to those vows they made to each other - till death do them part.

⋆。˚  ✩

i love a good magazine interview omg tomlett rule me in this chapter and also it had to be gq bc T H O M A S

thank you so much for 50k btw ! i seriously am blown away every time i look at the stats

please just do your thing and carry ! on ! voting !! and !! commenting !!! i love u all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.7K 34
! ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ยก in which tom messages some fans and aria has good friends who likes messing with her love life ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
284K 7.3K 44
[ completed ! ] DANGEROUS WOMAN. @tomholland1996: is it jus me or is ariana grande's music not even that good? ...
248K 7.5K 65
๐˜/๐ง ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ...