Does Age Really Matter? | K...

By NYXXNIGHTGODDESS

Falling in love is a rare thing for her she is more focus on curating her own life. Love takes a lot of time... More

Editors Note
Chapter 1 - The Election Day
Chapter 2 - Blue-haired GuyπŸ’™
Chapter 3 - Are you a Pedo?πŸ˜…
Chapter 4- His IG accntπŸ’™
Chapter 5 - IGNORED DM'sπŸ˜…
Chapter 6 - What a PU***
Chapter 7 - Stop calling me BabyπŸ’™
Chapter 8 - I can do you babyπŸ’™
Chapter 9 - At the Club
Chapter 10 - TURN OFF!
Chapter 11 - Sweet ApologyπŸ’™
Chapter 12 -Black-haired TaeπŸ–€
Chapter 13 -CameraπŸ“Έ
Chapter 14 - Age is just a number
Chapter 15 - Movie dateπŸ’œ
Chapter 16 -Disappointment
Chapter 17 -Graduation Day
Chapter 18 - Back in Seoul
Chapter 19 - Mr. DJπŸ’œ
Chapter 20 -Jimin πŸ’œ Mika
Chapter 21 - Confession 101
1 week Haitus
Chapter 23- A little Smut
Update
Chapter 24- Special Day
Chapter 25- Warning Mature Content 18+
Chapter 26- The Breakup
Chapter 27- Truth Untold
The End!

Chapter 22- The most awaited DayπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

79 3 0
By NYXXNIGHTGODDESS

Hey guys, I'm back with a long update. I am so sorry for the long break, I didn't think it will be this long. LOL hope you enjoy the new chapters! I love you all!

His gaze met mine, but I quickly turned around and walked to the back office. I grabbed my phone and tried to call the DJ if he could meet me somewhere else and perhaps earlier than 7 PM so I could leave the gallery right at this moment. In my dismay, the man didn't pick up, so I texted him instead.

{Hey, can we meet somewhere else and maybe earlier? Like right now? I'm sorry for the sudden change}

I was surprised I got a text back in a second while the call was ignored...

{Sure Y/N, I'm actually at the gallery shop now, shall we just go somewhere else?}

My eyes widen with the fact that he is already in the vicinity, I have to get him quick and go somewhere else so I can avoid my unexpected visitor, Kim Taehyung...

{Oh cool, what are you wearing? I'll pick you up outside}

{I'm wearing a hoodie and I brought my camera with me; I think the camera would be the best description of myself tonight xX}

{Great! I'm coming now, see you!}

As soon as I get his message, I did a little bit of my make-up retouched and sprayed some perfume and headed to the exit. However, unfortunately, before I manage to escape someone called my name...

"Y/N! Hey...

I turned around to the direction where the voice came from, and I froze when I realized that it was Taehyung... "fuck this" but I have no choice but to pretend that I'm happy to see him. So, I walk towards his direction and got closer...

"Hi Taehyung, when did you get here?" I timidly asked while he also walks to me closer

"Just a couple of minutes ago, it looks like you're in a hurry, are you leaving now? He asked

I was stoned, my brain can't manage to unpack what he said.

"Uhmm.. yeah, I actually need to leave. Important business...

"Oh, I see...

He replied calmly and turned to one of the artworks beside him. I got the chance to look at him and examine his whole being from head to toe till my eyes crossed with what's on his shoulder. It was an old vintage-looking camera that looked so familiar to me when I realized something and connected all the dots... I couldn't believe this, the DJ is no other than him, I was so shocked and ended up speechless. I just stood beside him stoned and looked at him straight to his face.

"Taehyung... is all I can utter at this moment then he faced me

He looked at me in the eyes so intently, and he walked closer. I can read by his facial expression that he knew what is going on in my mind. All I can hear at this moment is my fast heart beating, I could have a heart attack in a second. My eyes left him and stared at the camera in front of me, I was becoming emotional when he started to speak...

"I'm guessing it's the right time that we meet each other, we've waited for this for 4 damn years...

When he said those words, I tried so hard not to let my tears fell, this kind of moment was just in my imagination before but now it is really happening. And my stupid brain just stopped functioning letting my heart do the work. While my heart is too naïve to handle this kind of shit, so I ended up looking like a stupid cat in from of him that can't even speak.

He let out a slight chuckle when he didn't hear any response from me. That boxy smile and deep eyes, I missed that so much.

"Let's go...

he immediately grabbed my hand and we both headed out of the gallery. My staff from the reception was speechless as well, she doesn't have any idea what is going on with her manager. Is she being kidnapped by this beautiful guy? Is he going to rape her? Should she call 911 now? Who would reject a kidnapper like Kim Taehyung? No one, literally no one!

We head to his car while his hand still holding mine, I stayed quiet the whole time still in shocked. He opened the passenger's seat for me and let me in, what a gentleman, can I take you home already? Or you can take me home, either way, I'm not complaining. He sat in the driver's seat, fastened my seatbelt first and he did his. While he was doing mine, he leaned slightly closer to my position so he can buckle the belt up. I felt like my senses came alive when I smelled his perfume, it's light and delicate; I enjoy smelling it.

"Y/N, are you okay? He broke the silence

And finally, your bitch managed to speak...

"Tae, I'm sorry if I didn't say anything earlier. I didn't mean to be rude; I just can't believe this is really happening. I mean, we have a lot to talk about...

He looked at me first for a few seconds and looked down to start the engine.

"Right, we do have a lot to talk about... he replied and smiled.

He started driving and while on our way to I don't know where I started to get comfortable with his presence. And he would look at me and smile from time to time, these simple gestures are making me relax and let out some tension.

"So, how did you know that it's me you are talking to over the phone, DJ? I started the conversation and chuckled slightly

He chuckled back looking like a whole meal with his eyeglasses and permed hair.

"Well, I've always known that it's you even in college... he said and stared at me waiting for my reaction

"What? You've always known??? My smile faded and exclaimed pretty loudly by surprise

"Woah! Chill, yes I know... he added

"Did someone tell you? I asked

"Nah, no one. He shook his head

"But how? Tell me!

I was getting impatient with his short answers and started hitting his arm slightly.

"Well, Ms. President if you're playing detective make sure you don't leave traces.

'And what do you mean by that? I asked in annoyance, eyebrow raised

"I mean, don't leave your phone number public on your IG dummy account...

"Oh shit! Really? I forgot about that, but you don't have my number, don't you?

"I have...

"WHAT?????

I almost shouted again and was panicking in my seat with his revelations. How the hell this happened, I look so stupid now...

"I mean, I didn't mean to get it, one day I was in need of help for my public speaking recital and Mr. Lim suggested to ask help from you. However, you were in Japan at that time, so he gave me your number instead. He explained

"But you never texted or called me? Didn't you?

He paused for a second and looked down on the stirring wheel before he answered...

"I was, too shy to ask help from my President and you're kind of intimating? So yeah...

I looked at him and smiled, he looks really cute when he gets shy. But still all this time I thought I was a genius being his professional stalker, but I wasn't.

"Don't worry Y/N, what you did was the sweetest thing someone ever did to me. And I wish I wasn't too critical of myself before thinking that you will never like me once you get to know me...

I was surprised hearing these things from him, the most beautiful man I have ever seen. The sweetest, the cutest, kind and very talented man is belittling himself. How could someone not like him? I could fall in love with him every single day, over and over again, I swear. I was urged to grab his hand and apologized for disappearing before without notice. So, I did and squeeze it gently...

"Tae, I'm sorry I left without saying anything. And until now I'm still guilty, and if we never met again, I will bring it to my grave and regret it forever. I'm really sorry...

I said in a sincere voice while looking at him, we stopped in a stoplight when I let go of his hand. He took my hand again and held it tight, it sends shivers in my entire body. I don't know wtf is going on with me, but it feels so different and so good. No one ever made me feel this way before even my ex.

"To be honest, I was kind of upset as to what happened to us. I hated myself and thought that if I only had the courage to confess, we made that thing happened. Yet I'm thankful that it didn't, it might not work out if we did.

"Don't blame yourself, that was all my fault. And yeah, I feel the same way, if we made it happen that time it might have fallen apart.

He drove again and he never let go of my had anymore except with the times that he needs to change the engine. After driving for I don't know how long, but it feels forever; we stopped in an open space field, it looks isolated and elevated like a mountain. All I can see are green grass, a couple of trees, a single swing and a bench. It has a very nice city view; fresh air and you can also hear the birds singing. I got out of the car and looked around, this place is so peaceful and quiet...

"What do you think about this place? Do you like it? He asked while he was wandering around as well.

"I love it, it's very relaxing here... I replied and walked towards the swing which is made of thick white cloth.

"This is my favorite place, I come here very often. Every time I'm happy, sad, depressed and celebrating, all mixed emotions. This place became my outlet after a lot of bad things happened in my life.

He said and pulled me out from the swing and led me to sit on the wooden bench. I grabbed his hand back and followed him. We sat on the bench and watch the stars together. What a very nice first date, he leaned his head in my shoulder. I slowly started to brush his permed and fluffy hair. He smiled at my gesture, he became closer to me and I let him feel my warmth. A moment of silence, just the sound of our hearts beating. I just want this time to stop right now, I don't want this moment to end.

"So, I still would like to know why you ditch me, Miss... he broke the silence between us and chuckled.

"Fine, well yeah that was clear ditching... I chuckled too

"It's hard to explain but I will try. I added

"We both know that I am 5 years older than you, and that age gap discouraged me. I was scared that we will receive a lot of hate in college, I don't want people criticizing you because you're with an older woman and same as with me vice versa. I was so confused and in doubt about the things that are going on between us. I wanted to protect you, so, I decided to just leave.

He pulled his head away from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Does age really matter to you Y/N?

"Of course not! I don't really mind; there's nothing wrong about it...

"So you just care too much of what other people may say to you? Is that right?

"I guess yeah... I looked down and said in a weak voice

A moment of silence again but not too long he lifts my head and made me look at him in the eyes.

"Y/N, I understand that before you have a reputation and image to protect but college is over. I'm wondering if you feel the same way still.

"I don't know, all I want is to be happy...

A tear fell in my eye after I said that, it hurts me not to be able to do the thing that will make me truly happy and that is to love him and to be with him. Am I just going to keep on running away from my feelings? I tried to forget and distant myself, but fate still brought me here. My tears continued to overflow when I awaken a part of me that I have kept all these years. I began to turn away to hide my tears, but Taehyung was quick to get my attention back. He grabbed both of my shoulders and made me face him, he wiped my tears and caressed my back to comfort me.

"Me too, all I want is to be happy and all this time I know that it's you who will make me happy. The only problem right now is if you're willing to do this and face whatever may come our way.

He pulled me into a hug it was gentle but when I started sobbing it became tighter. I don't know what's going on with me but being enveloped by his arms gives me comfort and security. Every touch he makes melts my entire soul and being.

"I want to do this if you will just let me. I want to give you the love that you deserve. I want you to be happy, I want us to be happy... he continued and pulled away from the hug.

"I love you Kim Taehyung...

"I love you too Y/N"

His soft lips meet mine; he gave me a soft kiss and a tight hug. This was the best feeling by far, Is this even real? I am in a relationship with Kim Taehyung, the man that never left my heart and mind throughout these years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 575 36
A software engineer,a genius and kind hearted yet savage girl from USA, Y/n falls in love at first sight in South Korea which she denies at first but...
1.2K 85 28
No one can control whom you fall in love with Neither were they able to control themselves from falling for each other Every love has their own phas...
4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
6.9K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...