V a p o r ▶ J. HALE (COMPLET...

By QueerEdna

"We were truly marked for disaster. We've escaped it, time after time, but it's inevitable." "Almost as ine... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
E.
Flames.

9.

3.8K 170 22
By QueerEdna

Blood.

The Cullens'.

Monday, 7:22 am.

The early morning rays of sunlight softly washed over the tall trees surrounding the four-story mansion. Dema yawned loudly as she stretched her tanned arms over her head. A few leaves and sticks crushed beneath her weight, making the rest of the werewolves aware of her presence. Jacob glanced at her quickly, before turning back to the bordering forest. Leah was just leaving for a perimeter run, while Seth leaned on a close-by tree.

"Any news?" Dema asked, peaking over Jacob's shoulders.

"Nope," Jacob shrugged. "Still radio silence." Except, it wasn't. They were all aware of their close-by presence.

"Good," Dema nodded with a small, calm smile. "I'm done with my perimeter run. Are you guys hungry? 'Cause, I can make somethin-" At this, Seth's eyes lit up and widened. He nodded frantically and practically tripped over some tree's roots.

Seth opened his mouth to accept the offer, but Jacob shot him a sharp look.

"Uh... I could eat," Seth shrugged, and Jacob nodded at him.

"Yeah, me too. Thanks, D." Jacob smiled softly at Dema, which she returned with a quick nod.

For the past couple of days, the situation hadn't turned around, for the better— it had actually worsened. Outside of the house, Leah growled spat and ignored the Cullens every chance she got— which angered Jacob the most. Seth and Leah bickered whenever they were on lookout together, and Dema vanished inside the house every now and then, which rose questions amongst the werewolves. Inside the house, all you could hear were heavy steps, as the vampires paced around the house, looking out of the windows, expecting an attack. Every once in a while you'd hear the computer keyboard, some page-turning on a book or the local newspaper (from Jasper, of course), and hushed concerned whispers for Bella. As for Bella, well, Edward seemed to be more desperate and angry by the second, and for some time now, she had been having some pain on her chest, which grew concern amongst the vampires.

Dema jogged back to the front door, turning the doorknob carefully slow, afraid the door would creak and wake up Bella. She had been having restless nights, and a few recurring nightmares. Every time this happened, Rosalie would try to calm her down and get her back to sleep— sometimes even Dema tried to help—, but nothing seemed to work with the pregnant mortal. Bella would often ask for Edward, but he was having trouble being around her. Dema thought he looked as if he was going to puke his guts out whenever he happened to be by Bella's side.

Dema quietly made her way through the door and started walking up the stairs. She stopped on her tracks once her gaze fell on a certain honey-blond vampire with dark eyes. He was staring down at her, at the top of the stairs, clenching his jaw with an icy-cold expression.

"Hi," Dema managed to say, as she slowly made her way to the top of the stairs. She could've sworn his facial expression relaxed as she approached him.

Jasper opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly started to hesitate. Dema stood a step beneath him, looking up expectantly as he struggled to get the words out of his mouth. Her heart rate quickened, as he closed his mouth. He fixed his eyes on her chest— her heart, to be exact. He clenched his fists, and quickly turned away and vanished around the corner.

"Wait, Jasper!" Dema called after him, but it was too late. She heard a door slamming shut as she made her way to the third floor. She quickly noticed a few books were missing from the bookshelf by his room, and soon after that, the whole floor was flooded with soft classical music. Dema frowned and clenched her fists, as she glared at his closed door. "You can't avoid me forever, you idiot! I'm immortal too, you know?" She slammed her fists against his door.

She heard soft shuffling behind the door right before he turned up the volume of the music. She groaned loudly before banging loudly on his door again. Anger rose inside her— which was clearly induced by wolf rage. The louder she banged on his door, the more he turned up the volume.

"You're supposed to be centuries old, but you behave like a freaking toddler! Come out and face me, you little bi-"

"Dema!" A raspy voice cut her off, snapping her out of her rage-induced freakout. The she-wolf turned to Bella, who stood by the staircase, wearing pajamas and a bathrobe— which concealed her pregnant belly perfectly. "What are you doing?" Bella asked with widened eyes. "The door..."

Dema turned back to the door, and let out a quite audible gasp. "Oh, god," Dema mumbled, as she stared at the severely banged up— almost ripped apart— wooden door in front of her. There were no noticeable holes, but the damage was severe. Alice had come out of her room just as Dema turned around with a reassuring smile. "I... I'll pay for it!" Dema offered, but Alice shook her head with widened eyes.

"No need, D. Don't worry about it," Alice replied with a short accepting sigh. "I've been wanting to remodel the house, anyway." She shrugged as she shot her a bright smile.

Dema flushed with embarrassment as she bit her lower lip anxiously. "I would really feel better if you'd let me pay for it."

"It's fine, Dema. Really," Bella comforted her as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "We're all a little tense locked up inside here. It was bound to happen." Alice nodded in agreement. "Let's go get something to eat. Come on."

Dema followed after her pregnant best friend, as they made their way down the stairs and into the kitchen. After helping Bella settle down on a stool by the kitchen, Dema plopped down on a seat beside her. She rested her arms on the table before dropping her head on them and groaning. "Why am I like this?"

Bella frowned and quickly placed a hand on her back comfortingly.

"What's wrong with me? I've never been this clingy and messed up over a boy, and look at me now!" She sat up, choking out the last few words. "I'm an embarrassment. And all because of that little bit-"

"Dema!" Bella shot her a threatening look, and Dema fell silent.

"He's been avoiding me, B. Ever since I left Sam's pack, and after that stupid fight," Dema grumbled bitterly. "He hasn't said a word to me. And the worst thing about it all is that I don't even know if we're still together." At this, a few tears streamed down her face. She quickly buried her face in her arms to hide the fact she was crying. "I'm supposed to be the one playing hard to get, not him." She said between sobs.

Bella wrapped an arm around her shoulders and squeezed her comfortingly. "Have you told him?"

"Told him what?" Dema grumbled, still resting against her arms.

"You know... my wedding present," Bella whispered, and Dema shook her head. "Well, how's he supposed to understand why you left Sam's if you haven't told him, Dema?"

Dema sat up and shrugged. "To be fair, I'm sure he knows at some level-"

"You have to tell him, Dema! He doesn't get why you're placing yourself in these risky situations."

"He doesn't have to get it. He has to trust me."

Bella gave her a wary look. "I don't think is you whom he doesn't trust, D. I think it's the curse, and the fact that it came back."

"He doesn't think I'm strong enough to fight the curse. He's always underestimating me-"

"No, it's not that." A soft male voice cut them off. Bella and Dema turned to the doorway, where Edward stood. "He's just too afraid of losing you."

"But he won't-"

"Fear is a strong emotion. You should know that. It knows no truth or reality, and has as many limits as your imagination has." Edward walked further into the kitchen. "You know what creature fears the most? Humans. He's not behaving like a blood-thirsty vampire, Dema— but, he's behaving like an ordinary human. His humanity is back, and it's all because of you."

Dema blinked at him, feeling almost breathless. Bella's facial expression was soft, with a warm smile, as she melted over her mate's words of wisdom.

"I don't know much about Jasper. But if there's one thing I know, is that he hates feeling vulnerable. So, if there's something you haven't told him, that might ease his pain, then I think you should tell him." Edward said softly, and Dema nodded slowly. "Do it before his thirst collides with his pain. He lacks control over it, and it's not going to be a pretty sight..." Darkness clouded over Edward's eyes, as he— himself— remembered the peculiar feeling of utter thirst and fear.

A certain uneasiness washed over Dema as she witnessed Edward's expression. Bella quickly rushed to his side and hugged him. He stiffened even more, before forcing a reassuring smile onto his face. He kissed her forehead before leading Bella out of the kitchen, leaving Dema alone to her thoughts.

__________________

Monday, 9:51 am.

After delivering a few— eight, to be exact— sandwiches to the werewolves, Dema found herself with some free time on her hands. She walked back into the house, and as she made her way towards Bella's nest (the couch by the window), she heard Carlisle's hushed voice and then saw him rush out of his office. Dema waved at him, and he nodded at her with a grim look on his face. He pursed his lips together, and let out a saddened sigh.

"Because you've given me no choice!" Dema and Carlisle flinched at Edward's loud words. Dema frowned and Carlisle approached her.

"The baby fractured a rib," He started explaining, but Edward interrupted them once again.

"Bella, we're supposed to be partners. Remember?" He practically yelled, with a tone that held an undeniable amount of desperation. "But you've decided to do this on your own... You've decided to leave me."

"Don't see it that way!" Bella retorted.

"Well, I have no other way to see it! 'Cause it's me who'll lose you. And I don't choose that," Edward said through gritted teeth. "I don't choose that." He whispered before rushing out of the room and slamming the door shut.

Edward stopped in the hallway, once he spotted Dema and Carlisle. Dema opened her mouth to say something but Edward shook his head firmly.

"Don't." He warned, before rushing out of their sight.

Dema wasted no time and ran into the room. Bella laid on the examine-table, with her thin hand caressing her bloated stomach. Tears hung by the corners of her eyes, as she stared at the ceiling in thought.

"Oh, Bells," Dema gulped as she took in the tragic sight. She rushed to her side and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Bella sighed and rested her head on Dema's shoulder. "He'll come around. You'll see."

"I need you to take care of him if I don't-"

"Don't talk nonsense, Bella. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna raise this beautiful baby boy, and you and Eddie will be the perfect vampire family. You'll dress up together for Halloween, and we'll spend Christmas together, and I'll be the cool aunt..." Dema rambled on and on, mostly to calm her nerves, but it seemed to be working for Bella as well. "I'm gonna sneak him out of your house at midnight once he turns eighteen, because maybe then, and only then, will I be able to go to a strip club."

Bella's shoulders shook as she giggled softly. "You'd make a great mom, you know?" Dema quickly snorted at this.

"Me?" She chuckled. "No, I'd be horrible. That's why I need you around. You must remain strong, okay? You can't leave me alone with that crying baby you call husband."

Bella laughed but fell silent once a certain blonde vampire walked into the room. An amused smirk graced her lips as Rosalie approached them.

"Hey," She started softly. "I bet a warm bath will make you feel better," Rosalie offered with a small smile.

"Oh, count me in!" Dema nodded excitedly.

"Alright," Bella agreed, as the two immortal females helped her stand up. "Let's go, ladies."

_________________

Monday, 10:20 am.

Dema dipped her fingers in the water, verifying the temperature's just right. Dema nodded to the blonde vampire, but Rosalie glanced at her with an unsure gaze, before dipping her fingers in the water. Dema rolled her eyes at her.

"You don't trust me, do you?" Dema narrowed her eyes at the blonde.

Rosalie shrugged. "You're body temperature's way too high. I just wanted to make sure, for Bella."

Dema crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah, right." She scoffed, but as playfully as she could make it sound. Rosalie smiled at her before shrugging.

"No hard feelings, dog."

Dema chuckled softly, before turning back to Bella.

"Alright Bells, the tub's ready-" She chocked on her words when her gaze met Bella's through the mirror. She was standing in front of it, with a bathrobe opened and hanging by her elbows, exposing her naked body. Her damaged locks fell right above her breasts, her skin clung to every bone of her body, making her look skeleton-like. Dema's heart fell as Bella's broken gaze traveled through her dangerously thin body, before landing on a pale figure behind her.

Bella locked eyes with Edward, whose eyes held fear, before putting her robe back on quickly. Rosalie and Dema shared a quick panicked look before both of them rushed to the bathroom door and closed it softly. Edward's shadow quickly vanished, and they turned to Bella with concern in her faces.

"Let's get you inside the bathtub, shall we?" Rosalie said, trying to break off the tension.

Bella nodded and dropped the bathrobe. They helped her get inside carefully and then proceeded to wash her hair. The three females quickly engaged in uplifting conversation, as Dema and Rosalie tried their best to distract Bella.

Dema was softly washing the soap off Bella's stomach. Delicately caressing her as the foam faded into the soapy water beneath her. Rosalie was just telling the girls about what sort of clothes she'd used to wear in the 1900s when Dema found herself fully captivated by the small— but strong— life beneath her hands. She quickly realized this was the first time she managed to touch Bella without getting hurt. Dema smiled and hummed happily, right as warm energy washed over her.

Then, all of a sudden, everything went dark. Everything, except for a pair of bright, big eyes, staring back at her. The eyes quickly shifted from golden to red, as it blinked with excitement. A shiver went up Dema's spine, before a splash of water snapped her back to reality.

Dema blinked a few times before realizing the vision had stopped, and she was back with Rosalie and Bella. The blonde and the brunette chuckled at her, and Dema quickly felt water dripping from her forehead. Dema looked dazed, and they quickly fell silent.

"You okay?" Bella asked, her eyes shifting from amusement to concern.

Dema felt a sharp pang against her heart. Bella was finally having a good time, and she didn't want to worry her about something she didn't really understand, yet. So, she decided she wouldn't tell them until she figured out what it meant, and how could it help Bella.

"Yeah," Dema nodded with a forced grin. "I was just thinking Rosalie needs a new hairstyle!" She yelled before splashing water onto the blonde's head. Rosalie shrieked before smirking with determination. Bella burst out laughing.

"Game on, dog!" Rosalie said, right before grabbing a small bucket she used to rinse Bella's hair, and dunking it over Dema.

After that, a full-on water fight broke between the she-wolf and the vampire inside the bathroom.

And for the first time in a long time, laughs echoed throughout the Cullens' home, breaking the eerie silence that hunted the four-story building.

____________________

Monday, 7:32 pm.

Dema leaned on the doorway, with her arms crossed over her chest. She stared at the couch situated in front of the tv. On the far left, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice sat, watching a football game on the tv. They sat inhumanly straight, with their eyes fixed intently on the tv. They were trying to distract themselves from the several beating hearts in the room. Dema sneaked glances towards Jasper every now and then and even caught him already staring at her a few times.

On the far right of the couch, laid Bella, and Jacob sat a few feet beside her. In front of Bella, Edward sat on an armchair, and Esme leaned on the armchair while Carlisle and Rosalie stood by her side. Everyone, aside from Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, was staring at the mortal brunette with concern.

Bella shifted in the couch uncomfortably, tugging at her sleeves— whilst being careful not to touch her IV-fluids. Edward leaned towards her with concern, while the rest of the room waited for her to throw up again.

"Are you cold?" Edward asked her softly and Bella nodded.

"I got it," Jacob said almost immediately as he scooted closer to her, and placed his arms over her body. Bella smiled weakly before placing her hands over his.

"Don't do that," Jacob whispered, and Bella frowned.

"What?"

"Smile like I'm your favorite person in the world," Jacob explained.

"You're one of them." Bella countered. "Feels complete when you're here, Jake," Bella added, right before a wave of nausea came over her. She looks like she's about to be sick again as she sits up, and Edward reaches for a trash can and places it by her side. Bella gasps, as the feeling suddenly vanishes and she lays down again.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system," Esme said, glancing at Carlisle with concern.

"If I could only see the fetus..." Alice mumbled.

"The baby." Rosalie corrected her.

"Maybe I could figure out what it wants," Alice said, and suddenly, Dema's eyes widened in realization.

She was touching Bella's womb when the vision started. The eyes have to belong to the baby. They changed from golden to red— blood-red. The baby wants blood.

"I know what it wants," Dema said as she walked further into the room. "I saw his eyes. They were red. Blood-red."

Edward's eyes travel around the room in thought, as he reads her mind.

"What do you mean you saw its eyes?" Jasper said as he narrowed his eyes at her. Dema rose her eyes brows in surprise, as this was the first time he had talked to her in days.

"As in, I had a vision. Earlier today." Dema replied dryly, not even meeting his gaze properly. Jasper's jaw clenched.

"Think you might be right," Edward said, breaking the tension.

"It's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into," Jacob replied with a shrug, and Jasper shot him a dirty look. Emmett gulped thirstily as he fidgeted with his shirt.

Bella looked down at the floor in thought, before looking up at Edward in realization.

"He's thirsty," Bella said softly.

Edward shared a quick look with Jacob, before turning to Dema. He was wondering whether they'd agree to it.

"I know the feeling," Emmett mumbled.

"If it's craving, it's not gonna want animal blood," Edward said, turning to Carlisle.

"I have some O negative laid aside for Bella." Carlisle nodded as he made his way out of the room. At this, Jasper perked up. His eyes going even darker than before, and his eyebrows rose.

Alice's facial expression shifted to an alarmed one, and Dema quickly realized why once her gaze fell on Jasper. Dema made her way towards Jasper and grasped his wrist softly.

"Walk with me?" Dema asked, and dragged him away before he even managed to reply.

_________________

Monday, 8:02 pm.

Dema closed the damaged door behind her. It creaked pretty loudly, which made Jasper flinch. He was on edge, with an undeniable thirst. He started pacing around the room, with his arms clasped together behind his back. Dema tried to approach him slowly, unsure of what to do or say.

"Let's get your mind off it, Jasp-"

"Why didn't you tell me you had a vision?" He snapped at her, to which she scowled.

"You weren't speaking to me. Remember?" She said through greeted teeth and he met her gaze for a second.

"That's not an excuse-" He suddenly stops, as they both hear Carlisle announcing he's got the blood. Jasper's eyes widen, and Dema panics.

"Hey," She started, taking his attention. "Let's calm down. Listen to my voice." Jasper's gaze falls on her, and he starts to relax a little. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, okay?" Dema said, in hopes that he'd be able to distract himself.

He starts nodding slowly when suddenly, the sound of Carlisle opening the blood bag and it's contents dripping from it echo through the house. Jasper's jaw clenches and he fixes his eyes on the door. As he's about to dart through the door, Dema managed to grab him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Snap out of it!" She exclaimed, as his eyes fixed on her, and then went back to the door. He tried to slip away from her hold once again, but she pinned him against the wall. "No, Jasper-" He once again, pushed her away. Except, this time he achieved it. Dema almost dropped to the ground at the amount of force he used but reacted right in time to tackle him to the floor.

She straddled his waist, and took hold of his wrists, preventing him from going anywhere.

"Listen to me! Focus on my voice, Jasper. You can do this-"

"Get off of me," He said through gritted teeth. "I can't do this."

This is when Dema realized her tactic wasn't really working, and she needed to change it before he bolted towards the exit once again. Dema looked down at him in thought. He frowned, trying to get rid of her hold on him.

"Get off, Dema. I don't want to hurt you-" Dema cut him off by letting go of his hands, and grabbing hold of the collar of his shirt once again. He stared into her eyes in shock, right before smashing her lips against his.

At first, he froze in place. He stiffened at her touch, and she thought he was going to pull away when all of a sudden he places his hands on her waist and kisses her back. She yelps in surprise, and she feels him smiling against her lips. Butterflies flutter in her stomach, as he grips her waist tighter and the kiss deepens. Without a warning, he holds her closer and pulls her up, pinning her against the wall, and then connecting their lips once again. He starts kissing her jaw, and then her neck, towards her collarbone. She's dragging her fingers across his back, and through his hair, in encouragement. He goes back up and connects their lips once again, engaging in an even more fiery kiss.

Before they even know it, they've rolled all around the room, knocking down furniture, trashing the place, discarding pieces of clothing and almost breaking the already fragile door.

She's laying down on the bed, with him on top, kissing her passionately, when Jaspers steps away abruptly. Dema looks up at him with a dazed grin, but she quickly frowns once she locks eyes with him. He looks away, towards the window. He moves away and clenches his jaw.

"What's wrong?" Dema asked him softly, as her gaze traveled all around his naked torso. With the moonlight washing over him, Dema couldn't help but think he looked like a Greek sculpture, with his fair skin and chiseled muscles.

Jasper stayed quiet, as he stared out of the window in thought.

"Jasper," She started making her way towards him. Something about this situation felt extremely familiar to Dema. All of a sudden she felt tired of it. "Don't do this again."

"You don't give me much of a choice, do you?" He practically spat as he turned to face her. "You never do."

"What are you talking about?" Dema frowned.

"You just never listen. You... you're-" He hesitated for a second, but then his unsure gaze faded into a firm frown. "You're selfish."

"Excuse me?" Dema gasped.

"You keep making choices, and following paths that will lead to your death. Do you think I want to watch you die?" Jasper spat. "I can't even look at you anymore without being reminded of my past. All I feel when I'm around you is pain." He looked away from her with disgust on his face. "But only this time... the pain is mine."

"I'm the one hurting you?" Dema practically scoffed, anger rising deep inside her. "You've got to be kidding me!"

"Yes! Because I'm the one who's gonna watch you die!" He yelled, and Dema fell completely silent. "We were fine. We were... perfect. But you kept making reckless, impulsive decisions without even running it past me."

"You don't own me, Jasper-"

"No. I love you. You're everything to me. And all I feel whenever I'm around you is fear. I can't deal with any more pain, Dema. I can't lose you."

"You won't-"

"I can't do this anymore," Jasper whispered, and Dema fell silent, her hands starting to tremble. "I can't be with someone who's only dug her own grave even deeper-"

"Bullshit." Dema spat with her fists clenched by her sides. "You're weak. You're vulnerable, and you hate it. I can see that. But stop trying to punish yourself by pushing me away, because it's getting old." Jasper stayed silent, as he stared at her blankly. "You keep coming up with excuses as to why we shouldn't love each other, or be together," Dema said firmly. "And if that's the case, then I'm not sure I want to stay..."

She regretted it the second the words left her mouth, but it was too late. Her werewolf side was taking over her emotions, and she decided to stand her ground. Jasper looked slightly taken aback, but he nodded slowly.

"It's clear now, that our relationship is not making sense to me anymore," Jasper said, looking away from her and staring out of his window.

"Say it, then," Dema said through gritted teeth. "Say you want to break up with me." As much as she tried to stand tall and play it cool, her voice sounded a little shaky, and tears started welling up in her eyes.

"I..." Jasper glanced back at her quickly, with an uncertain frown. "I don't..."

He sensed her anguish. He also sensed her powerful energy, emanating from her body like powerful waves. He quickly realized this energy wasn't unlike the shape-shifters. This was something else.

The curse was becoming part of her.

With that, his hesitation vanished, and a cold look washed over his hurting glance.

"I don't want to be with you anymore," Jasper said softly, completely emotionless. Dema gasped very quietly, as her lips quivered. She stopped trying to fight the tears, and let them fall down her cheeks. "I can't be with you anymore. I can't stand it." He turned away from her, unable to take the heartbreaking sight in front of him.

"I hate you," Dema spat, before turning away from him and wiping the tears with the back of her hand.

She ran towards the door, already feeling the shifting process beginning. She dashed through the house, her loud sobs echoed all through it, before she opened the front door and shifted into her wolf form. She landed on the ground with a loud thud before heading into the bordering forest.

From his bedroom window, Jasper saw her vanish into the woods. He let out a shaky sigh as he turned away. His fists clenched, right before he threw a sharp punch against the wall.

He had felt everyone's pain for centuries. But nothing compared to the pain he was feeling, after breaking Dema's heart.

He kept punching at the wall, mercilessly. Groaning and grunting, until a large hole was displayed in front of him. He looked away, leaning his back on the wall and sliding limply to the floor. He sighed as he placed his hand over his forehead, rubbing his templed anxiously.

A certain pixie-haired vampire poked her head through the almost ripped apart door. Alice opened her mouth to console Jasper, but he shook his head.

"It had to be done." He mumbled.

"My visions are never final, Jasper-"

"She can not die, Alice. What you saw... if it's true, then I must keep her safe at all costs."

"Even if that means breaking her heart?" The brunette frowned.

"They kill her because of our relationship. Because of me."

"She's also alive right now because of you. Your love saved her once-"

"I'm not taking a chance. I'm not losing her-"

"I think... you just did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.6K 12
CROWN OF THORNES| "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ." In which another family of vampires moves into the almost sunl...
257K 6.7K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...
41.8K 512 22
According to the wolf legend, you do not have the power to choose your own fate, they are already laid out for you and you are just to go with it. Ju...
357K 16.2K 63
"We're in this together, you and I." After the reluctant separation between the, newly turned, Iris Green and Edward Cullen, they reconcile for lost...