Hafsaa ✔️

By glimmer_Ink

2019-2020 Complete Undergoing editions Am I queen I thought "Yes" I noded my head without even acknowledgin... More

🍯prologue🍯Edited
🍯Introduction🍯 Edited
🍯Dumbo weirdos 🍯 Edited
🍯The crush🍯 Edited
🍯family🍯Edited
🍯matchmaking 🍯 Edited
🍯back to school🍯 Edited
🍯Severance 🍯 Edited
🍯picknick🍯 Edited
🍯vacation🍯 Edited
🍯surprise🍯 Edited
🍯home missing🍯 Edited
🍯Falling in love🍯 Edited
🍯The inevitable 🍯 edited
🍯Feeling of going back. 🍯 Edited
🍯 Home:Nigeria🍯 Edited
🍯Halal 👑 🍯 Edited
🍯Cool attitude 🍯 Edited
🍯 Emir of daura 🍯 Edited
🍯 Back to school🍯 Edited
🍯 Nigeria: queen responsible 🍯 Edited
🍯Giving love a chance🍯 Edited
🍯yerh or nerh🍯 Edited
🍯Wedding: Taking a second wife 🍯 Edited
🍯 Co_wife🍯 Edited
🍯Head Queen 🍯Edited
🍯 Swindler 🍯Edited
🍯 Food feast 🍯 Edited
🍯fire and ice🍯 Edited
🍯 Nayyara 🍯 Edited
🍯 Starting over🍯 Edited
🍯Heir🍯 Edited
🍯 Appreciations & thanks🍯 Edited
🍯 Expecting a child🍯 Edited
🍯 Giving Damn 🍯 Edited
🍯Karma🍯 Edited
🍯 Unconscious🍯 Edited
🍯 Conspiracy🍯 Edited
🍯 Authors note🍯 edited
🍯Vacation:A break 🍯 Edited
🍯 Death or going mad🍯 Edited
🍯 Afraid of charm🍯 Edited
🍯 Falling out of place; sorting out🍯 Edited
🍯Fighting back🍯 Edited
🍯I love you🍯 Edited
🍯The riff🍯 Edited
🍯 Manal's fault🍯 Edited
🍯 Wrapped around my fingers🍯Edited
🍯 Dethrone🍯 Edited
🍯 Memory lose🍯 Edited
🍯 Having the throne back 🍯 edited
🍯 Banished 🍯 Edited
🍯halal Queen🍯 Edited
🍯 Authors reviews🍯
🍯 Epilogue 🍯
Declaimer
Bonus Chapter
Check out

🍯bubble🍯 Edited

696 111 3
By glimmer_Ink

poughkeepsie

_____________________________________
it's been week since the girls started classes. so camahtha was actually manal coursemate and they got pretty much along.

"we won't like to miss our lectures" manal said putting her sandals waiting for camahta to be out.

"here" camahta handed over a chocolate to manal before waving at Mimi who was munching on her lasagna.

"I like your dress" Leah complimented on manal, peech Arabian dress.

"thank you" manal flashed her a warm smile.

"hi, am Blake your course mate, I always see u two passing by and today luck was on my side" he waved.

Blake was an English boy with grey eyes, just like camahta's.

"hi am manal" manal said extanding her hands for a shake.
"are u Arab" Blake asked, manal with a smile plastered on his face.

"no! am a Nigerian" she said flashing him her 36, the thought of her having him as a friend not missing her brain.

"wow ur a Nigerian and I never thought of that, u look emiraty" camahta said for the first time in the conversation.

"yes I am" manal said rolling her eyes at camahta Lil display.

"are u English" Blake directed his question at camahta who just shrugged her shoulders at the question.

"my father is English and my mom french" she said the last past in a whisper.

living the duo staring at her.

Blake founded her cute just perfect for a girl he want.

"guys, we dont want to be late" manal said at the two, who were both lost in each others orbs. She just founded it cute, not forgetting to snap a picture of them to tease camahta Leta about it.

______________________________________

"so I read a lot about Nigeria, and I actually want to be there. I love their dark skin colour," Blake said taking a sip from his Chapman.

manal just flashed him her smile.

"are u English" camahta asked Blake, that was first time she initiated a talk with him.

manal just rested her back on the sit looking at the two with amusement, it's seems Blake took an interest on her poor friend.

she watch as there conversation turned to getting to know each other, which she did a pretty good job listening to them.

her thoughts fell on qaim, and her having such moment which was interrupted by camahta.

taking there books, before waving goodbye to Blake.

they walked in silent to their apartment before camahta asked.

"why do u have a tan skin colour" she asked taking a look on manal beautiful skin, it wasn't pale like hers but beautiful, it shone just like gold she said making manal at her smile.

"I love your smile" camahta complimented sincerely, earning a glare from manal.

"are u gay" manal asked arching her brows. she asked, totally taking her off guard, if only she know Wat it meant to her.

"why asking" she manage to asked her also.

"well am sorry, just wanting to pull a joke" manal apologized sincerely.

both silent for a while before manal finally said "u guys look good together."

as if not wanting to reply but founded herself asking "who?" facing manal.

flashing camahta her brand iPhone, she snapped the picture with earlier.

watching camahta face expression was something else.

opening her mouth, like a little fish who was pulled out of a water gasping for air.

clutching her tummy with tear as she watched camahta out of words.

"wah was that for" camahta asked waving the phone at manal face.

shrugging her arms as if nothing, before saying "wah you are seeing"

"I'll delete them", camahta threatened.

"Av sent him" manal stated calmly, as if nothing.

"I don't remember u guys ,exchanging digit" camahta reasoned.

"hand me the phone"  and see manal said, having second thoughts not to before she reluctantly handed her the phone.

pulling out her tongue at her before setting her heels on fire "catch me if u can".

______________________________________

moving her body, before moving to the island munching, on her Apple.

"hi" manal waved, but it seems, she so engrossed in her phone.

"wah, who is he" manal asked.

"who, no body" Mimi shuttered hiding her pro11 max behind her.

"you got to be kidding me, so you are in love and you didn't inform me" manal stated plainly hurt.

"no, it's not wah you think, Mimi defended 'I kind of have an unrequited love for him" Mimi said getting sad at the thought.

"he likes Leah" she added after minutes of deadly silent.

"it's okay" manal said pulling her into a coll.

"hi guys" Leah waved getting into the cooking house.

pulling out of their hug

manal not missing the deadly glare Mimi was sending Leah's way.

"chill girl" manal said to a pissed off Mimi, who look like dying,
huffing out of annoyance before face palming herself.

"watching u girls fall in love is just something else" manal said taking a bite from her apple.

"earlier was camahta and now it's you I just can't handle it".

Wat manal said just cut her attention wait camahta falling in love. "I thought she said not to believe in love" Mimi asked herself.

"girls, there this handsome dude, at the TV house waiting for u two his just so cute". camahta informed drooling over ya Salim.

"ya" they both said Overwhelming him in an embrace, she watch as they, Two hugged him it seems his their brother camahta thought also yawning to feel such affection one day.

"how r u girls, my two bubble" Salim asked the girls after pulling out of the hug.

"we miss you so much, how's everything and everyone ammi= umimi" they kept on asking.

"we,all fine, how is school, hope you guys ain't finding it any difficulty" he asked.

not Wat i thought manal expressed I love it here she stated sincerely only if she knew wah was coming her way

______________________________________

hello beautiful soul who missed me 😔 am a bit sad today don't know why but I still manage to update this hope u like it sha just say wah u feel about the book.

share
comment
vote

Edited
love u guys ludi ludi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 746 37
Multiple lapses in judgement lead Fatima into an arranged marriage. But the young girl uses it as an opportunity to find herself and develop meaningf...
18.5K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
61.6K 8.2K 26
we all know that sometimes a lie could get you in trouble sometimes but for faiza it got her in love....A Nigerian based novel Completed✅
149K 15K 49
*COMPLETED!! - Editing in process* Highest ranking #2 in Hausa #1 in Nigeria summary in editing* NOTICE: None of the pictures belong to me. All th...