Hustling (Urban)

By _theyyloveNae

Book #2 of Thuggin...More drama and plot twist, this is going to be the book you won't forget. Read Thuggin f... More

Introโ€ผ๏ธ
1-๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด
2-๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
3-๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ
4-๐˜œ๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?
Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ
5-๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ?
6-๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?
7-๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
9-๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

8-๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ

816 23 9
By _theyyloveNae

______
Janae POV

It's been two days since all of that mess happened, Alana is still nowhere to be found and my brother is pissed about it. Keith is still messed up about seeing Dre at the scene, it's honestly unbelievable and he's been M.I.A as well. I haven't told Gabi yet but I will today maybe she knows something.

Pulling up to her new and finished place I got out the car being aware of my surroundings then walked to the front door. Ringing the doorbell I waited for a second before I heard someone running towards the door and it swung open revealing Gabi and Drea out of breath.

"I almost beat you!!" Drea yelled then hugged my legs. I hugged her back and walked inside.

"What the heck do y'all having going on in here?" I laughed and Gabi shook her head.

"Just enjoying each other's company that's all" She smiled and I smiled back glad to see that they're both happy even after what happened between her and Dre.

"That's good but I came her for a reason and it's about Dre, probably the last person you want to hear about" I told her and her facial expression changed quick.

"Did something happen to his bitch ass?" She asked fixing us both something to drink.

"Surprisingly, no but something happened and he was in the mix of it" I said taking a seat getting situated. When she sat down at kitchen table and handed me my drink I explained to her everything that went down the other day. She was speechless.

"I-I don't really know what to say. I haven't spoken to him in weeks. I'm shocked he's a fucked up person to me but I don't think he'll betray any of y'all especially Keith" She said rubbing her head.

I sighed and rubbed my head getting irritated that she didn't know anything, but I'm not really surprised Dre has always been sneaky especially with her. I sent my brother a quick text letting him know that Gabi didn't know anything.

"It's just a lot going on right now and we all just wanna end it immediately because our kids are involved at this point" I told her and she shook her head.

"I can try to keep contacting him and see if he tells me anything and I'll let you know, Dre has just been a different person definitely not the person I met in high school, he was kinda bad then but he's worse now" She said as Drea walked up with a pout on her face.

"Where is my daddy?" She asked as her eyes filled with tears. My heart sank, no child deserves to feel this way especially so young.

"Um he's out of town on business baby he'll come by to see you soon he's just busy" Gabi lied and she looked up at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes I felt bad for the both of them.

I got up and gathered my things. "I'm about to go meet up with someone, call me if you need anything or hear anything ok?" I told her and she nodded, I let myself out.

When I got in the car I pulled my phone out seeing that I had a miss call from Keith, pulling out of the driveway I called him back. "Yo?" He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga you called me some damn yo" I said rolling my eyes making my way to my next destination.

"Oh shit my bad I-" He got cut off.

"What you wanna eat tonight bae?" Some woman asked in the background making my eyes pop. "I know you fuckin lyin" I whispered to myself.

"I'll call you later" He said with shakiness in his voice. Keith is full of shit, he's been talking about working things out with me since he got back and whole time he already has someone.

I honestly don't really care because I have my own thing going on, I just don't want some random bitch around my kids. I'll be calling him later.

_______

About fifteen minutes later I pulled up to his spot, I checked for my surroundings then got out the car. Before I could even reach the door he swung the door open scaring the hell outta me.

"Boy what the hell is wrong with you? Scaring me like that" I said walking inside while holding my chest.

"My bad mamas, you know I always stay alert" He said closing the door locking it then sneaking up behind me wrapping his big arms around my body, I felt safe and comfortable with him.

"Not today bae you told me to come here to talk" I said turning around facing him.

"Ok and we are gonna talk just get comfortable" He said removing my purse and jacket from me. I took off my shoes and handed them to him as well. I sat on the couch waiting for him to come and as soon as he did he sighed making me nervous.

"So what's going on? What do we need to talk about?" I asked him trying not to sound nervous.

"Look Janae, I really fuck with you Ight? Like I'm not tryna sound corny but I ain't felt this way in a long ass time like for real, you make me wanna strive for better you motivate me even when you don't try to, you got your own shit going on you're independent as fuck, and besides all that hard working shit you're cool as fuck, I connect with you as a friend as well and I ain't never really had that type of bond with a female, but basically what I'm saying is, is that I wanna get serious with you, I see myself being with you, I will accept your two sons even though I haven't met them yet, and I'm not gonna be on no funny shit with you we're too grown for that and I don't wanna ruin the kind of relationship we have because I know I can't get it with someone else" He said leaving me almost speechless.

Zion is never really the type to open up about things you'll have to force it out of him but this time I didn't. We've both been through some tough times, his being worse than mine and I think that's why we connected the way we did but then again I wasn't really expecting this. Am I ready?

What happened to not having a title anyway?

________
Keith

"Did you not see me on the phone?" I asked this girl I been hanging with, it ain nothing serious but I have my needs and Janae and budging.

"I didn't know it was that serious, who was that? Your baby mamaaaa?" She questioned smirking being petty. I don't know why she tryna be funny knowing Janae will fuck her up.

"Doesn't matter just don't do that shit nomo, and you're not staying the night I got my boys over here" I told her and her facial expression changed, I don't know what she thought this was.

"Uh why? You act like ima do something to them lo niggas or something it ain't like I'm tryna be step mommy" She said rolling her eyes. Yeah this hoe gotta dip.

"First of all hoe my sons are kings and young men, I had a fucked up way of coming up but they won't and you don't have to try to be 'step mommy' because it won't ever happen now get the fuck out I'll talk to you when I feel like it" I dismissed her waiting for her to leave my bedroom. She stood there mouth wide open then grabbed her purse leaving out slamming the door behind her.

I got up and went to the boys room and watched them play with their toys. "Did you make the annoying lady mad?" Santos asked making me laugh. I sat down on one of their beds.

"No, she made me mad though, I told her she had to dip" I told them and they both looked up at me.

"What the hell does dip mean?" Santos asked making me bust out laughing.

"It means leave boy" I said still laughing and he just turned his attention back to his toys.

I started to think about that call and I wonder if Janae heard her. I know she prolly doesn't want another bitch around our kids, especially someone she doesn't know but I want let anyone disrespect her or our kids.

Lately my thoughts been all over the fucking place ever since I saw my day one with the opps. That shit fucked my head up and this nigga blocked me on everything. I know it's a lot of snake shit going on with the world but I never thought it would be him. As of right now I don't even want an explanation because I already tried to get one so it's up there with him and anybody riding for him.

And that bitch getting her head buss too, ima make sure her ass suffer she put my family in danger and ion play that shit. At all.

_______
Jace

"Wassup boss" One of my workers greeted me as I walked inside. I had a lot of work to do and a lot of money to make and I'm focused.

I walked to the tech room where most of our information is held with the money we make and the people we're after and more shit. I unlocked the door with my key only I and the people working in the tech room have. When I closed the door everyone looked back at me then back to their computer getting back to work.

"So what do we have?" I asked referring to the location of where this crazy bitch might be.

"So far we have nothing on her but we know where her workers are located and more information about her workers, like where they live who they're associated with and shit it seems like she's hiding behind other people at this point she knows people want her head." QT told me and I rubbed my chin taking in his words.

"See if you can find someone who is closest to her and give me their location, I'll see if I can get some shit on her outta them" I said and they all nodded and I left out.

I checked on all the stations in the trap, the shipments, money, product, and the weapons. Everything was straight this bitch wasn't stopping shit and I'm not gonna let her.

Honestly this shit is a lot to handle I know shit would've been a little easier if my pops was here. His death still fucks me up inside because I was still getting to know him we were just getting close and someone just took him away.

I'm glad I still have my sister and I won't let anything happen to her or the rest of our family and I put that on me. Taken out of my thoughts my phone rang, it was Aleria.

"Wassup bae" I answered and she was crying making my face soften.
"Aye man what's wrong? I thought I had someone watching y'all" I said heading out the door.

"It's Jaceyon he had a seizure we're on the way to the hospital right now" She said making me stop for a second.

"Hello, hello" She called out and I hung up and got in the car. My mind went blank, I started speeding my phone started ringing again but I ignored it. I hope my boy alright man.

_______

I walked on the floor I was sent to seeing Aleria in my sisters arms rocking back and forth. "Everything good? What happened?" I said and Aleria ran into my arms.

"I-I don't know Jace we were just watching tv and he fell off the couch having a seizure, they rushed him to the back I don't know what's going on no one will talk to me" She cried as I got mad.

"Just calm down alright? Everything will be fine, just chill" I sat down and put her in my lap. I looked over to my right and seen Nae praying. She be there through Whateva and that's one reason why I love her.

Through all the bullshit I went through in my life moving here and meeting all these new people makes me forget about allat shit. There's still a lot of bullshit going on over here too but I'd it be this then back dealing with my sorry excuse of a mother.

I promised myself I wouldn't raise my kids the way I was raised. My kids won't have to experience none of the shit I went through and I put that on everything.

"Excuse me, are you the family of Jaceyon?" A doctor said making all of us jump up.

"Yes yes is he ok? Can we see him?" Aleria asked holding my hand.

"He's ok right now you'll be able to see him in a minute but your son has-"

Sorry I took so long hopefully y'all are still tuning in😬 a lot has been going on but I'll update a little faster for y'all🙄🙄

Like•Comment• Share for more‼️

•Should Janae officially be with Zion?

•Is Dre really a snake?

•Is Jace's plan going to work?

•Will little Jaceyon be alright?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!